Talon; Camp Ever Free

By nanithefucksenpai

Ember Hill is a 16 year old dragoness in an organization called Talon. Talon is a dragon organization hunted... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ACKNOWLEDGEDMENTS
A Little something...

Chapter 15

30 2 0
By nanithefucksenpai

I don't know how long we spent in the tent, it felt like forever. And forever is what I wanted. He broke a kiss, "So, Dragon girl. . ." I looked at him. His shirt was off, revealing all his scars. He had to many to count. "Is this the real you?" I gave a confused look, "A Dragon with feelings?" He chuckled. I fingers ran thru my hair. He leaned in and kissed once more. Everything happened so fast. The world was wasting away as we did this. I forgot about everything. St. George, Talon, Dante, everything. I just knew that Alex was right here. And he was all mine. We finally stopped, even tho I longed for more. We got out of bed, and we started to go out when I heard Maddie telling someone off. There were other voices, too, but Maddie was the loudest. Pain flew thru me again, realizing that I was still wounded. I forgotten about that, too. "Dammit." I muttered as Alex slipped his arms around my waste. I balanced on Alex. And we went out together. Maddie, Gray, Bella, and Nathan were tied up. But there were other people, too. St. George. They were here. I saw another figure, standing inches away from Maddie's face. Ethan. Rage flickered. I got out of Alex's arms, and ran to him. Seconds before Ethan got centimeters from her face, I grabbed my knife, and stabbed him in the stomach. "You won't be getting that kiss for awhile, Ethan." I grunted as he, too, put a knife in my stomach. I nodded at Alex to untie them, and he went. I stabbed Ethan harder, "Welcome to your ride to hell, Ethan." He, too, stabbed harder, "You're gonna come with me." I knew this was suicide, but I would do anything for my friends, even get killed. I lost sight of what was happening when I heard a gun shot. I gagged. Ethan had shot me in the stomach. I staggered back, trying to pull the knife out, but he pressed forward. I heard Alex spat a curse. I also heard a snap, and then. . . fire. And growling, wind, and more. They were free. And once I was done, I'd be gone. I had planned to take Ethan out, and that's what I was going to do, even if I died trying. "Ember!" I heard Alex cry, "Pull away! Let him go!" I didn't listen to him. He should've known by now. I'm a stubborn-ass dragonell. St. George must've started to attack, because I heard more guns. They left me, and shot at everyone else. They must've done the code, 'Let the leaders fight each other' or something. So I would just be fighting Ethan, on my own.
A few short seconds passed, and all I still saw was Ethan, and felt pain. Suddenly, Ethan drew back, shot me once more in the stomach, then ran, St. George following him. They were gone. For now. I fell to the ground. Gagging and gasping for air. They all came to me. I was surely done. My time was over. And I would've died trying. My song. . . had been song. Alex said something, but I couldn't hear him, nor could I see really. He kissed me on the forehead, and picked me up. He seemed to rush to to the tent, but with my limp body, I couldn't feel a thing.
I woke up bandaged. I hoped and longed it was a dream. I tried to sit up, but the pain was wild. Alex quickly came out of nowhere and motioned me to lay back down. He kissed me on my lips. I had the sudden urge to pounce on him like last time, but I was to weak. He showed me my phone, which read a text from Maddie.

NATHAN ASKED ME OUT!!!

I chuckled, and I still really couldn't hear, but I caught Alex chuckle, to. He smiled, and gave me a rose, and smirked. I knew what he was doing. He was asking me out. He was asking me to be his. He wanted me. I could barely talk. I felt water run down my face again. I laughed a very cheerful laugh. "Yes!" I barely rasped out. He hugged me, like he was thankful. I blacked out, I went limp. I felt Alex painic. Then everything came back to me. Alex was still here, waiting. I kissed him, long and hard. Making the best of it. Not knowing if this was my last day here. My song, wasn't over just yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
138K 519 39
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
306K 40.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
268K 10.4K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚