Legend ✔

By josie321

Willow's mother died giving birth to her. These past few years she has been living with her father who just... More

Legend (Prologue)
Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2 First class ticket to hell
Jackson
Chapter 4 Just a dream
Chapter 5 Undiscovered voice
Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful
Chapter 7 Friends with a knife
Chapter 8 You found me
Chapter 9 Life in the pain
Chapter 10 Bringing back nightmares
Chapter 11 Coming home
Chapter 12 Kiss of life
Chapter 13 Waited for you at the door
Chapter 14 How to save a life
Chapter 15 Home sweet
Chapter 16 I know who you are
Chapter 17 What have I become?
Chapter 18 Closer to the egde
Chapter 19 Stop and Stare
Chapter 20 Test of faith
Chapter 21 Part of the family
Chapter 22 Dark Fantasy
Chapter 23 Alive
Chapter 24 I'm not crazy
Chapter 25 Coming clean
Chapter 26 Heart brake eve
Chapter 27 Were all hurting
Chapter 28 New years eve
Chapter 29 Happy New years

Chapter 3 Everyone has a secret

160 4 3
By josie321

I woke up from for the light coming from the widow is it Moring all ready? I slowly got up the floor was cold where am I? I look around me did I fell a sleep on the bathroom floor I saw the shattered glass was still on the floor I couldn’t believe I slept on the bathroom floor there were dried up blood all over the floor I looked at my hands there were still blood on them my arms were score from the cuts and burses I felt I all most couldn’t get up. Surprise I made I made it to the tube I took a cold shower I could smell my hair it was full of dried blood the running water hitting my face felt so nice and good. When I saw done I went into my room to look for some new fresh clothes I came down stairs with some long black jeans a red shirt that was full of skulls and music notes I also wearied a black jacket yes I have a lot of black jackets.

 I didn’t want to go so school to day I haven’t ate anything since I chilled with Jackson speaking of witch I also did not want to see. First period was a blur I was tried too sleepy to think I couldn’t even keep up since the semester was half way over I didn’t see a point of trying 2end period I had English it wasn’t so bad I really listen we were reading a book about king Arthur.

“They inform that the Order of the Bear was sanctuary group of people who believe that King Arthur will one day be reincarnated. Allie asks when this particular time will happen in which her mom says that Arthur will return when he leads the world out of the dark. Coincidentally, Arthur's evil step brother, Mordred will be returning, also to ruin Arthur's life”.

 Said Mr. Scott my English teacher I was really getting in to the lesson just when he was getting in to the part when King Arthur finds out his wife was cheating on him the bell ringed.

 It was 3rd period and I had gym witch wasn’t so bad since I miss the first day and I didn’t bring any thing to change into I had to sit out while everyone else either played basket ball or volley ball I saw Kate in the other said of the gym laughing with there friends talking about I don’t know what fake bitchs talk about.

 “Hey Willow” I saw Jackson he was climbing up the bleachers he was wearing a white T with some black shorts when he came to sat next to me he was sweaty he looked like he took a shower.

“Sorry for the way I smell I just got done playing b-ball with the boys” b-ball who says that?

“So nice to see you made it to class” he said with a smile.

“So was up?” I didn’t want to tell him about what happen to me at home even if he was easy to talk to that still doesn’t mea I could trust him.

“Eh…English was pretty good”

 “Oh Mr. Scott Ya he’s the best” How did he know what I have for English.

 “Ya?”

 “So are you going to the party?” I followed his gaze he was starting at Kate and Kay they were passing out invites.

 “You got in invite?” I said he went throw his back pocket and pulled out a green card.

“Ya my band it playing there”

 “Really?”

 “It would be cool if we can both go” I shook my head.

 “Its could be nice for you to go cause it’s a job but from me not so much”

 “What do you mean?” I looked at Kay.

 “People like me don’t go to parties like that”

“So people like you don’t like to party?” I smiled and turned my head to face him

“No that’s not the point”

 “Then what is they point I mean is a party don’t let people stop you from having fun Willow—“

“Hi Willow” I looked up Kay was standing on the bleachers in front of us.

 “Jackson” Jackson didn’t seem too happy to see him either.

 “Well I’m having a party and I was hoping you would come” he hand me invite.

 “Why?” I said with out even taking it.

 “Well it’s a party I mean who doesn’t like parties”

 “Oh don’t get me wrong I love parties but I’m not to sure that a certain person wouldn’t like it if...” I turn to see Kate walking to a tall dude with long brown hair she was smiling and touching him. Kay followed my gaze.

 “Ok forget what she thinks it’s my party at my house”

 “You sure?”

 “Yes” I took the invite.

 “Good see you there” I watch him go down the bleachers I sighed.

 “Aw there’s the face every girl has when they been invited to a party from the coolest guy in town” I rolled my eyes Jackson came closer  his arm brushing against mines. My body was still numb and sore from what happen  I pulled my selves down and moved away.

“What’s wrong?”

 “Nothing” I looked away watching two guy’s fight over the ball Kate was still talking to the same random guy.

“I know you don’t really want to go but go from me at least my band is going to play least come to watch us play” I turn to face him how can I say now to those big brown eyes I couldn’t say anything so I just smiled

“Good so do you know what your going to wear?”

“Not a clue” I don’t even think I own a dress.

“Well that’s ok I’m sure we can find something do you own any dress?” I shook my head.

“Ok how about this why don’t you come by the Point of V and I’ll let you pick out anything from my sisters closet ok” he smiled.

“Won’t she get mad?”

 “Naw those are from when she was little she moved out now”.

 The bell ringed it was lunch time I didn’t feel like eating. On my way going out side I saw Kay’s mom near the door

“Going outside?” then I remember what happen ending up in the clinic Kay I didn’t want to remember what happen after that.

“No” I sighed and walked away.

“Good girl” I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom Kate some reason I new I would find her here she was with her two friends putting on lip gloss I went into the stalls

 “So are you going Kay’s party?”

 “Duh every one is going to be there”

 “So did you guys find a band yet?”

 “Eh Ya Kay’s brother band is going to be there”

 “Oh cool”

 “I guess. Did you hear he invited Willow” How fake and she be talking about me when I’m like right in the same room as her.

 “Oh you mean that new girl that never wears color and doesn’t talk to anyone?” I find that as a compliment.

“Ya what ever but the only she’s going because Kay’s mom forces him too you know since his the class priz. And all”

 “Oh I see”

 “Ya poor child” What is she trying to say?

“Oh who was that guy you were talking to at the gym?”

“Oh that’s Finn you don’t have to worry about him he just own me” she said with a smiled.

 I open the stall door and washed my hands she looked at me Dang bitch can stare I rolled my eyes and let the water cool me down

“Oh my God is that blood?” I followed her gaze inside my selves I felt blood sliding from my arms dripping into my hands I tried to quickly wash it up but the blood was coming fast.

“Oh my God girls look” they were all staring I could take it any more I grabbed a bunch of paper toils and ran out I could hear Kate and her friends making jokes and calling me names that I were all ready use to I ran as fast as I can down the hall way I felt the blood dripping faster and faster as I ran I had to hide. I cut the corner and bumped in to someone Kay oh crap

“Hey Willow what’s the rush?” he had me in his arms the same way when we first met.

 “Are you ok?” he ask I couldn’t speak I was out for breath I gasp for air.

 “Willow speak to me?” he hold me tight run you idiot I wanted to run but every thing was starting to hurt my arms my legs I didn’t know what to do.

 “Come on lets get you to my mom she can help” I shook my head I saw in his eyes he was terrified.

 “I, I have to go”.

 I pushed him away from me and ran away Find a place and fast I found a janitor closet I open the door it was dark witch I didn’t mind I didn’t want to see my self either. I found a little lamp the closest was full of mops, brooms, toilet paper, and paper toils. I sat on the floor it was cold and dirty I slowly rolled up my selves I really didn’t want to see the scars they were just to much I started tear a little got some of the paper toils out from my pocket and started to wipe the blood way I could still see some of the wounds haven’t heal yet.

 When I saw done I trace the scars of poem I made on my arms and legs not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feels. I whisper to my self I heard the bell ring the day wasn’t over yet I took a deep breath I pulled my hair back with my hoodie up , pulled down my selves grabbed my bag and open the door. It was 6th period I kept telling my self one for class and this day would be over I started to draw during biology class I didn’t care about the “study of life” I drew a heart being use as surgery people picking at it cutting it up open they heart Is screaming “Please stop no!” I smiled at my own drawing.

 They bell ringed I was so happy to head home until I for got I had detention cause of Kate. After detention was over I saw Jackson out-front of the school he had on his black jacket with his huge skull head phones on

“Jackson?” I said I guess he didn’t hear me to I walked pass him hoping he could notice.

 “Hey wait” I smiled and turned.

 “Yes?” I said he smiled back.

 “Nice to see you too”

 “What are you doing here?”

“I was waiting for you” he came closer.

 “Why?”

 “Cause you promise me that you would help make the drawing for me”

 “Oh Ya about –“

“Oh no don’t back down now I got every thing we need back at the Point Of V”

 “Really?”

 “Ya come on” he grabbed me by the arm and we walked to the art store Point of V when we got there it was quite no one was here I looked around it looked the same just as it was before.

 “Don’t worry I got it close just for us”

 I didn’t want to ask how or why. I followed him toward the back witch I didn’t even know the had we went into this huge room it was color full every way had a splash of paint different quotes sayings on every wall.

 “This place you to be a dance studio but they changed it this is where they give out free art lesson here” he went into another room and brought buckets of black, white, and red paint then he pulled out a roll of big white paper.

 “Don’t just stand there help me” the paper was huge as a billboard I didn’t know how I was going to be able to draw it on there.

 “Ok here you go” he threw me a white coat.

“What is this for?”

 “So you won’t dirty your closes” I put on the coat.

“Ok where do you want to start?” he asked.

 “I don’t know I never done this before” he took a deep breath.

 “Ok how about this pretend this is you note book but bigger here’s a pencil” I took the pencil and took a deep breath I closed my eyes and bend down to the floor and started to draw this is my true passion this is what I do it was a way I express my self when I was down I went back and it over in a black marker

 “Perfect” he said with a smiled

 “This is way better the band it going to freak!” I never saw him this happy before I never made any one this happy before it felt good. We started to paint witch felt like forever when we were done he hung it up to dry we clean up the supplies until I trip over a bucket on paint

 “Willow is you ok?” he started to laugh there were red pain all over my pants

 “Oh you think this is funny” he was laughing so hard.

 “Uh ya?” he reached out hand to help me up but instead I pulled him down.

 “Ya now it’s funny” I started to smile.

 “My hair”

 “You such a girl”

 “Oh really?” later I felt a slap of paint come across my face I screamed. We were both covered in paint I jumped on top of his back trying to make him slip and fall but instead he lift me up and gave me a piggy back ride no one every done that to me not even my dad it felt nice it felt safe I laid my head on his back we were both laughing until he slipped and fell on his face.

 I landed on top of his back my face was burred in his wet painted hair.

“Willow” he said breathing heavily.

 “Yes” he busted out laughing I couldn’t stop my self I started to laugh to he turned over and I was on top of him it felt wired I could feel is heart beating fast he slowly reach out his hand and touched my face and bush my hair away from my self he whispered my name I looked into his deep brown eyes we were both breathing hard chest to chest. He whispered something to me but I couldn’t hear over the sound of keys we both slowly looked over at the open door.

 “Kay?” Jackson but took the words out of my mouth I slowly felt his body rising I hop off him I got up

 “What are you doing here?” Kay was eyeing Jackson he kept tailing his keys.

 “I own these places remember and I don’t remember keeping this place revered for you” he owned this place?

 “Well Joe told me it was ok” he stuttered.

 “Ah Joe ok I’ll remember that” he said with a smile.

 “Don’t blame Joe for this mess ok I’ll clean it up”

 “Who’s your friend” Oh now they notice me I think I like being ignored better.

“Oh that’s Willow” he said looking back at me with his sorry for this mess face.

“Willow?” I moved my hair back behind my ears “What are you doing here?”

“She’s helping me make are logo for the band”

“Oh really can I see it?” I didn’t know what to say for some reason in the room felt there was tension. We showed him the poster where we hang the poster to dry.

 His eyes winded and he took at me “Wow this is amazing!”

 “Glad you like it where going to show it to every one at the party”

 “Oh cool” he said with a smile I felt the paint on my coat starting to dry I shook my hair to take bits of paint out when I looked up they were both staring at me.

“What?” I said looking wired out.

 “Nothing” said Kay he was the first to look away I didn’t know what kind of beef they had going on but I didn’t want to stay and found out.

 “Ok well this is fun Jackson see you at school, bye Kay” I walked towards Jackson and give him my coat I gave him the i'm sorry got I go look before he could respond I grabbed my bag from the counter where I left it. I could feel that all eyes were on me.

 “Willow wait”

 I turn around it was Kay.

 “Let me walk you home”

 “No thanks I’m good”

 I said with a short smile I looked behind him seeing Jackson giving me the I’m sorry things didn’t go as plan look I smiled back at him and said I’ll see him tomorrow. I was half way down the block when I heard Kay calling me and running to catch up with him I took a deep breath and stop what dose this fool want know?

“Hey Willow” said in a short breath

“What?”

 “Are you still going to the party right?” Really that what why he ran all the way down here for? I rolled my eyes.

“Well see”

“Oh well just think about Jacksons band is going to be there”

 “I know”.

 The dried paint was started to become hard I need to take a shower quick with all this snow this wasn’t good.

 “Oh well did you know my brothers in that band” such a waste.

“Ok well if you –“

“Ok look I’m sorry for what Kate did to you but its not my fault Kate was just being Kate ok you can't blame her and I know I can't change any thing but I do want to get to know you” Yond.

“Cause it’s you job” I rolled my eyes

”No its not that not that ok I don’t what it is but Willow I think your really cool I don’t know what it is but I feel like I can understand you and you get me” he came closer.

 “Ok coming from the dude that just met me in one day” I back away.

“You just met Jackson and yet you’re all over him” That was different and no I wasn’t?

“Look my point is  I want to have what you and Jackson have I want you to be able to come to me when you need any thing” and what do Jackson and I have?

“Pleasure Willow just let me in” This dude is taking it way to far and I only been here for a month I took a deep breath

“What about Kate”

 “What about her who cares about her” Oh you say that now.

 “Ok fine what you want to know” snow was starting to fall.

“Ok since its getting late why don’t you meet me at the Point of V tomorrow after school” that’s where I and Jackson hang out

“Ok” I really need to go home.

 “Ok see you there” I smiled and walked away before he say any thing else boys?

 When I got home I saw my dad still that same spot before I left Pass out on the cough I went straight to the bath room the broken glass was cleaned up and the blood. I didn’t feel like asking how he did this clerisy killed the cat I took a nice cold shower taking out all the paint of my hair it felt good I watch all the colors slid down from my body to the drain I looked at the paint dripping threw my fingers the memories I had with Jackson the time we spent to day felt like it was a dream. Letting him see what I do best what I live for today felt like no one understood but him and it was kind of sad to see Kay all most beg just to spend time with me.

 The next Moring on my walk to school I bumped in to Jackson he couldn’t stop talking about how much the band is going to love the new logo and how much fun we had until Kay showed up he said he was sorry for everything but I didn’t mind at lest his not afraid to admit when he done some thing wrong

 “Willow” he said.

 “Ya” we crosses the street.

 “If you don’t mind me asking what did Kay say to you when you left?”

 “Oh nothing really he want's to chill with me after school at the Point of V” I could tell Jackson was a little mad.

 “Just be careful” he said with out looking at me.

 “Ya I know I’m not too worried about Kate” we was in front of the school.

 “It’s not Kate I’m talking about” before I could I ask what me met the belled ringed.

 As all ways geometry was lame English was awesome learning about King Arthur we got to the part when he found out his girl was cheating on him with his best friend witch reminds me of someone. At gym since it was snowing hard again I sat on top the bleachers as always and watch everyone else play I didn’t want Jackson to worry about me so much so I force up to go play “B-ball” with his friends I started to draw for some crazy reason I started to draw Jackson I drew the way his hair covers half of his face how his silly he looked when he has is hand phones in his ears he keep bouncing his head to every beat, the way his lip curls up to the side when he's lost in thought

“Hey” Kay came and sat next to me I quickly closed my note book

“Hi” Kay was sweaty his hair looked wet you could see stops of sweat threw this t-shirt.

“Did I scare you?”

 “Uh... No” I slid over

“Then what’s--- oh I see I’m sorry for the smell I was playing basketball” he came closer I looked at him as if he lost his mind.

 “So why are you not playing let me guess your not a sports fan”

 “No its not that its just..... I don’t know I never really played a sport” not having friends or going to games on the weekends was part of that.

 “Oh well in that case were going to have to change that” he was scaring me with that wired smiled I looked over and saw Kate talking to the same guy again.

 “Its seems to me that Kate spends a lot of time with him” he followed my gaze.

 “Oh you mean Finn naw hes my best friend there just trying to get to know each other he doesn't like my girl friend that much” he pause “So I'm making them try to spend time to get to know each other”

 “There getting to know each other all right” I don’t want to get involve with Kay and Kate’s drama

. “So have you find out what your going to wear?” I look at him.

 “I didn’t say I would go” his face expression change.

 “Well would you think about it?”

 “Sure” there was an award slince.

 “So you still are planning to meet me at the Point of V right?” Crap

“Ya” I said with out making contact a few min. later Jackson came to sit next to me.

 “Hey Willow” he didn’t even say hi to Kay yup I just feel the love

“Hey Jackson” he smiled Kay was looking at Kate still talking to Finn.

 “So Willow do you wanna with me at lunch to day?” Kay was shook almost as if he was going to say same thing. I didn’t know what to say I never ate at lunch before because I never had any money.

“Uh…..” the longer I took to answer the more I and feel Kays face expression just waiting for an answer.

“Please” he said with a smile aw how can I say no.

“Ok” I felt Kay feeling a little disappointed but I didn’t care he was taken.

 “Speaking about lunch where did go off too?” crap I didn’t feel like telling them what happen I new this convocation was getting to personal I looked over to Kay who also wanted to know to.

“Uh….” The bell ringed thank god I quickly took my bag and ran down the bleachers I could hear Jackson calling me out from behind and Kay is left feeling confuse but I didn’t care any thing was better then being there.

 After Biology it's time for lunch I didn’t know where was I so post to meet him but when I left the class room I saw him waiting from me by the door.

 “You ready” looking up at me with his warm smile I didn’t know what to say so I just nob, I might as well get this over with. I sighed was we walked down the halls this would be my first time going into the lunch room.

 “Before we go in can I ask you something?” I looked at him confuse if he was going to ask the same question I'm done for.

 “Sure”

 “I know things been wired for you lately since you got to this school the whole Kay situation, meeting you at Point of V” I had to stop him there.

 “Listen meeting you was the best thing that happen to me ok you’re the only person that made me feel moving here was wroth it” he looking into my eyes and smiled.

 “Ok so lets get this lunch thing over with I don’t do well thing touchy moments ok” I wing open the door it was loud kids where every eating playing around or in the lunch line I felt like I was in the wild.

 He pointed me towards at table near a window I love the view the snow was nice and white. I took my seat every one in the table got quite fool “Every one this is Willow she was the one I told you about making are logo” suddenly where let out a breath of air.

 “Oh so you’re the famous Willow Jack—“

 Jackson kicked him “I mean the girl who is doing are logo” he said with a smile he had long blond hair with a new York hat with a black jacket.

“So tell me Willow what dose the logo look like?” he took a bit of his burger.

“You’ll just have to wait and see until the party” said Jackson stealing one of his fries.

 “I’ll be right back” Jackson got up from the table don’t leave me with these people he smiled and walked away there goes the award silence again.

 “So Willow” I looked up it was the same blond guy there were 3 guys that the table one with black hair, tall with a black shirt that’s said raw in white letters he was listening to music with his hoodie now another guy he had short red hair with a tattoo on his arms shoulder and neck.

 “Hey you guys you couldn’t believed I had to go threw in the lunch line” a guy took a seat next to me every one was still quite I rolled my eyes looking away from every one the guy next to me had glasses and he was also blond he had a blue sweater vest on with some jeans. He slowly looked at me.

“Uh…Hi” I smiled everyone around me were eating and stuffing there face this is why I never come here.

 Few glinces later Jackson came hopeful he would lighten up the mood “Man that line was long” he took his seat.

 “Willow aren’t you hungry?” the question every one was waiting for.

 “No”

 “Oh well do you want a piece of my burger?” no I don’t want you pitty food.

 “No I'm good” witch I wasn’t I for got how long its been since I ate anything every one was staring at Jackson waiting for and expiation.

 “Ok im sorry” he said with his mouth full.

 “Every one this is Willow the girl that’s making are logo and Willow this is Q” he pointed to the guy that was listening to music “ John” the red head boy with tattoos “ James” blond boy that got kicked my Jackson “And JR” dude next to me.

 “Willow how long you been at this school?”said James.

“2 days” I said.

 “Wow you only been here for 2 day’s and you’re all that any one can talk about”

 “What?” JR cut in.

 “I head that you got on Kate’s bad side and that you fought her is that true?” dam this boys can talk

 “Well yes its true but to be honest I didn’t know she had any side” he smiled.

 “You’ll get use to it around here” I sighed.

 “Are you going to the party?” said John.

 “Dam John the girl hasn’t been here for a week yet and your—“Shut up JR” I looked at Jackson he gave me the just forget about it face.

 “I don’t know yet” I answered.

 “Why I mean every one is going to be there”

 “Just because everyone is going to be there doesn’t mean I want to be there what if I don’t want to be with any one” there was another award silence.

 “Ya so any way how was your day James” said Jackson trying to started a convocation.

 “It was good so far hey JR you got those notes for next period” JR went into his backpack.

 “Jackson how did you even met her by the way?” said JR reaching across the table giving John the notes I looked at Jackson he wiped his mouth and took a sip of water.

 “Uh…I saw her in front of the Point of V and I just started to talk to her”

 They all eyed each other I asked John what was those tattoos each tattoo was a symbols that mean something I didn’t feel like asking what they mean but there were pretty cool. Jackson friends are pretty cool there really goofy I found out the JR and James been friends since 5th grade, Q is a really quite lay back kind of guy and doesn’t really say much, and John is a real womanizer but he means well.

 The belled ringed and Jackson walked me to class “Was it that bad?”.

 he asked I looked up at him “Well it wasn’t bad as I taught it was going to be I can tell you that” I said with a smile.

 “In other words?”

 “There really cool”

 “So you wouldn’t mind eating with us at lunch for now on?” I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

 “They really like you”

 “That’s only cause im the first girl that every sat at that table” he was shook to hear me say that.

 “Ok so what if that’s the case please just sit with us it makes things less..”

 “Crazy, wried, I keep things under control cause some thing tell me that they don’t really act like that”

“You got that right” we was in front of my Biology class.

 “Ok”

 “Is it those ok I’ll think about ok’s?” I smiled he was starting to get me.

 “Nope not this time I’ll sit with you guys”

 “Good um…..can I ask you something?”

 “Ya sure”

 “I think you should know the answer to this question but I just want to make things clear between us” what the hell is he talking about?.

 “So uh...are we” the bell ringed.

 “You guys get into class” yelled the teacher.

 “Can we talke later?” he smiled and walked  in class I couldn’t stop thinking what Jackson was trying to say yes I just met the guy and I bearly new him but I didn’t there was just something about him that made it seem it was ok to trust him.

 After school I spot Jackson and his friends across they waited for me.

 “Hey waz up”

 “We was headed to Point of V for some hot coco then we were going to hit Jackson house for band practice wanna come?” said James I could tell that John didn’t really like cold that much he was shaking and holding him self.

 “Come one lets go” the snow was starting to come down again I looked back and saw Q he was still listening to music I could still the cold didn’t effect him since he was the only one wearing shorts.

 “Q’s family is from Russia so this is nothing to him” said Jackson coming up from behind me when we got to the point of V I saw Kay across the room sitting at a table alone.

 “What is Kay doing here?” said JR looking confuse as I was.

  “Hes never here unless it has to deal with money”

 “Wait don’t he own this place” I said.

 “Ya but his mom it the true owner” the school nurse? I saw John all ready buying a cup of hot coco and took a seat we all followed him and took are seat everyone was all ready drinking there hot coco but me and Q he just had diet soda and I had ice coffe.

 “Why dose he keep staring at over here?”.

 Said James looking freaked out “No im pretty sure hes looking at Willow not us?” I looked over at Kay he seemed mad or at lest disappointed this when I remembered crap.

 “Uh…I think I know why hes looking over here”

 “What why?” said Jackson almost as if he was about to jump out of his seat if I don’t tell him.

 “Well remember when you asked me what he wanted to talk about when I left and he came ran after me”

 “Ya?” all the guys stop drinking there drinks and looked at me.

 “I have a date with him”

 “A what!” every one said as once “A what!” said John they late one.

 “Well ya he said he wanted to talk to me and get to know me” I glanced over at Kay I couldn’t believed he was just standing right there I felt bad.

 “You do know he has a girl friend right?”

 “Yes I do know”

 “And you do know its Kate right?” said James.

“Ok and what Kate go do he ask me out” I was about to get up until Jackson reach for my arm.

“Willow be careful some thing tells me he wants to do more then get to know you”

 “Chill its ok I’ll see you guys tomorrow” I said with a smile. I walked over to Kay.

“Hi” he looked up at me then to Jackson’s table.

 “Your late”

 “Ya I know im so sorry I kind of forgot” he didn’t say a word.

 “Come with me” I followed him towards the back of the Point of V I saw everyone slowly watching as we walked pass while Jackson friends were whispering to each other Jackson was the one only truly staring at me watching we stop.

“Ok close your eyes” Kay said with a smile I looked at him confuse.

“Come on you can trust me” I slowly closed my eyes I felt his arms around my shoulder leading me inside a room

“Open” I open my eyes there were covers and pillows all over the floor, scented candles , a few cookies and chocolet some fruit. There were music playing in the back ground jazz how old school can you get? I didn’t say anything.

 “You don’t like it do you? Ok look im sorry I just want to do something different and” I stoped him.

 “I love it” he was shook.

 “You do?”

 “Yes it’s the nicest thing any one done for me” Which is true but im not really the romances type kind of girl .

“Come on” I walked inside and sat on one of the pillows I looked around the room it had some Indian them to it which was pretty cool he shut the door me hide him and took a seat next to me.

 “Fruit?” he pass me a strawberry covers in chocolate I took a bite he smiled after the award glaces I started to break the silence.

 “So….I'm kinda new at this so um….what you wants to know?” he looked at me as if he almost forgot the reason of why he invited me here I could tell this was award for him and it was for me to but I didn’t want it to be like that even if he did have a girl that doesn't mean we cant be friends.

 “Ok baby steps hi I'm Willow” I took out my hand he just started at it.

 “You shake it” he smiled he took my hand warm “Kay” I was the first to like go. We started to ask questions back and forth this felt more like interview then a date.

 Q & A:

 Favorite color- Willow: Black, Kay: Orange

 Favorite Food- Willow: fries and shake, Kay: Pizza

 Season: Willow- Winter, Kay: Summer

 Movie- Willow: any thing with out a happy ending, Kay: Fast five

 Sport- Kay: basketball and football

 Career- Willow: artist, Kay: N/A

 Candy- Willow: Any things sour, Kay: gum

 Animal- Willow: White tiger, Kay: Wolf

 Music- Willow: hard rock with a little rap Kay: any thing with a good beat

 Lives with- Willow: Dad, Kay: Mom with step brother and dad

 Death- Willow: Mom, Kay: Dad and grandpa

 Dreams: Willow: To find happiness, Kay: To no become a failure

 Hates: Willow: People, Kay: Liars

 They questions became to deep for me when he ask me about my dad and why we moved here I just had to end it there I stuff a bunch of cookies in my mouth so he could just stop talking for a second . “Wow you must be hungry” I didn’t realize I didn’t eat any thing since I had the frost bits I had coffee but I never had a real mean which I wasn't surprise. After I wash down the cookies Kat kept staring at me which made me nerves I looked around the room trying not to gang eye contact I new I had to say something.

 “Why are you dating Kate!” I yelled out I didn’t know why but it just came out he smiled as if he new what I was thinking.

 “To be honset sometimes I don’t even know my self” he looked at the candle that was in the middle of the room.

 “Then why go out with her?” he took a slowly deep breath.

 “Kate is different ok shes not really like what everyone thinks of her she is really nice I should say” sure and my dad has a job.

 “Kate just has a lot of stuff going on in her life” I rolled my eyes.

 “Why are your going out with her?”

 “I ju—“

 “No why do you like her why do you have feelings for her that’s what I'm asking I don’t care what every one thinks I care what your heart thinks and what your me telling sound like you don’t even know your self”

 “Is it written all over my face” he smiled and looked at me.

 “I never ask Kate out” oh I get it the bitch was disparate

 “We just went out people think we were cute together you know cause for are name Kate, Kay” he laughed but I didn’t.

 “But ya”

 “So why?” my 3rd time asking.

 “Still trying to find that out to but after to day I” he stop and breath there was slince “What tell me?” I couldn’t wait I came closer to time so I can hear.

 He looked into me eyes.

 “What?”

 “I can't”

 “Can't what?” I ask this boy wasn’t making any sense.

 “I think I'm hungry” what the hell? I backed away.

 “What?” he took a piece of fruit.

 “I said I'm hungry” he stuff his mouth with fruit this is bull I rolled my eyes.

 “Wow right ok well this was fun I have to go” I got up.

“Wait” he said with his mouth full of fruit he got “Let me walk well walk you half way” I smiled good answer when he left the room the Point of V was empty after he locked up the place we started to walk. Slowly was starting to snow again it was starting to become dark soon I started to kick the snow with my feet when we reach the 5th block I had to let him know this is where he stop end.

 “I’ll see you later” I said.

 “Willow wait” I turned around.

 “This was fun” he smiled.

 “Ya”

 “We should do this again sometime” he step closer to me and slowly brush my hair back I stood there frozen I feel my heart beating fast he slowly led in and gave me a kiss on the check idiot it felt warm the way he kissed me sending me chills down my spin my heart was about to explode I new I shouldn’t have but I couldn’t help my self I when he almost led away I grabbed his face and led in to kiss no! and let me tell you is felt so good my whole body said yes but my mind said no I didn’t care I didn’t care about Kate or what every one else says or think I just wanted him hes taken you idiot! all of him the kiss was fast and Strong part of him almost moved away but then he just went with the flow I wrap my arms around his neck and he slowly find is way around my wast I led in closer and closer I never kissed any one like this before. Your making a big mistake I let his mouth dance.

 I felt a smile come across his face and I smiled back stop, stop! Wait this is wrong I let go of him I was still in his arms I let go of him.

 “Whats wrong?” he said.

 “I cant, I cant do this I'm sorry” I started to back away he came closer.

 “Wait what?”

 “Your taken I shouldn't od done that, and I shouldn't be kissing you, we shouldn’t be seeing each other”

 “I don’t care about Kate!”

 “Oh ya if you don’t why are you still with her!”

 “I………. I,”

 “Ya thought so you cant even answer me with out a straight face I want to say I don’t care about her too but this has every thing to do with her that’s your girl I'm not I don’t understand why cant you get that though your head!”

 I looked away there was in award silence the snow was still falling I could tell it was getting late.

 “So what do you want me to do?”

 “I don’t care what you do but at the end of the day you’re with Kate not me so just keep your distance”

 “But Willow that’s the thing I can't i don’t know why but I just cant after to day I have way better connection with you then I felt with any girl”

 “Your just saying that”

 “No im not!” he yelled.

 “Willow” he took my head.

 “Did you see what I just did for you to day if you ask any of my ex’s I never once did something like this for any girl not even my own mom” I smiled but I new I shouldn’t I let go of his hands.

 “I got to go”.

 I cut the coner before he can say any thing else I when I walked in the lights where on this time my dad was watching TV and drinking on the cough.

 “So how was school?” he said as I walk in the living room are place is not that big we have 3 rooms and a kitcion with a living room.

 “It was ok” I said walking past him this was the first time we made contract since we moved here I took I long cold shower I only been in school for a few days and all ready I have drama but at the end it doesn't matter this will all be over just 2 more weeks I told my self.

 I went to bed but I couldn’t sleep I kept thinking about Kay and how we kissed idiot I don’t know how school is going to be but I'm not going. I also thought about Jackson and his friends and how they were being so cool how they treat me as if I was par of there group its going to be hard when I tell him I have to leave soon this would be my first goodbye I ever had to make to any one dam my life sucks I started to feel on my cuts and scars most of them healed what if Kay or Jackson found out about this what would I do, what would I say?.

 The next day I didn’t go to school I didn’t care about school I didn’t care about any thing I felt dead but I was still breathing I wanted to get lost in this city I wanted to drown all thought out of my head a always I wearied my black jacket and some jeans with black converse I took my bag and headed out the door. I wanted to go to the Point of V but I had no money and I had a feeling people would start looking for me so I went to the park I sat on the bench I started to draw its been a while since I had a chance to but my feeling in to paper i draw a picture of a hand holding a rose and blood is dripping though it.

 I don’t know how long I been out here but I saw buses driving past me school must be over all ready. I drew 3 pictures well at lest that’s how much I got up then I just stop counting it was starting to get a little warm the sun was out for the first time to since I been here suddenly I felt cold hands covering my eyes

“We got you now!” I scream but they covered my month I didn’t know what was going on but I started to freak out

“Where should we take here?”

 “Oh I know” they took my stuff and wrap a blind fold around my eyes I felt them a bunch of hands grabign me and carrying me I felt there was no point to fight cause no one was going to hear me or see me. I tried to move around so they can let go but the grab got harder and harder.

“Dam she heavy” or a moment I thought I heard John’s voice I they finally let me go I guess we was at a place.

 “What do you think we should do with her?” one of the guys said.

 “For skipping school” I felt the sun and the warm breeze through my hair we was still out side but where?.

 Suddenly I felt something hit my face.

 “Fire!” they were hitting me with snow

 “WHAT THE HELL!” I yelled I couldn’t take this any more I rip the blind fold off my face and stated to throw snow back at them.

“Ok, Ok we give him dang” I new that voice.

 “Jackson!” I looked around I was deep some where in the woods but I wasn’t far from the park. I saw someone hiding behind the bushes.

 “I can see you!” I looked around there were more of them what the hell is going on?

 “Someone better talk!” slowly they pop out from there hiding place and remove there mask it was Jackson and his friends.

 “What the hell are you guys doing?”

 “We should be asking you the same thing?” said JR coming from behind a tree.

 “What?” I said in short breath.

 “Why wasn’t you at school?” said Jackson coming from behind me I turn.

 “Cause?” what is this why the did this? “Hold up is this why you drag me out here to ask me why I wasn’t at school if this was away to get my attion then you guys totally lost yall mind do you have any idea how much yall scrarde me!” I started to throw snow balls at them super fast

 “Ok, Ok”.

 I yelled Jackson started to grab me from behind to hold me down “Ok Willow clam down”

“No!” I was still throwing snow he grab my arms and pin me down I started to cry.

“Let go!” I yelled trying to push him away he was way stronger then me I started to fight him I couldn’t believe he did this to me I slap him across his face and it made a pop sound.

 “Dam that got to hurt” said John I couldn’t take it any more I gave up I started to take short breaths u couldn’t breath after every thing that has happen since I moved here I give up. Slowly tears slowly started to fall and hit the floor my face was hot and sweaty my hair was a mess it covered my face I put my head Jackson still had me in his arms I could tell all eyes where on me I swear to my self no matter how hard life may get I could never let someone see me cry and look at me now.

 I can hear Jackson whispering in my hear calling me and saying sorry but all that was bunch of bull.

 “LET GO!” I screamed pulling him away he let go and I fell on the ground and layed there it was cold just the way I like I buried my self in the snow I pulled up my hoodie and let the coldness of the snow dry my tears.

 “Willow” I didn’t look up I could tell I was a mess but at the end I didn’t care I didn’t care about any one I hate people I felt foot steps coming closer to me and sat in front of me I slowly looked up it was Q the guy the never says a word

 “Willow” his voice was clam and sweet it felt pure I never heard any voice like it and it came from a guy.

 “Willow were sorry we didn’t mean to hurt you or scary you in any way you see its just this thing we do a prank if you will. If any of his miss or skip school we follow that person all day until there alone and we kid nap them and try to scary them yes I know it kind of sound Dum now when you think of it I wish I can say guys will be guys but that’s no reason for the way we acted” I looked up at him he had on black shorts with a gray jacket with some drake red huge head phones guessing there where new.

 I slowly took a deep breath Jackson was still beside me what Q said felt really true like he met it but I don’t know if I could really trust them since I just met them. I slowly found feelings back in my legs and I got up from the ground they guys were still there I looked around and I could hear cars and the busy street we wasn’t that far from the park.

 “Willow w—“I shook my head and rolled my eyes now was not the time slowly stated to walk until Jackson blocked my view I all ready new what he was going to say but I didn’t need this right now I walked around him.

 Slowly my vision stated to get blurry I thought May it was the snow so I kept rubbing my eyes but it kept getting worse sunddley my legs started to give out on me next then I know I felt some thing dripping down from my legs then my arms. I look back a trail of blood no not again my head started to hurt I couldn’t breath I started to freak out slowly my eyes rolled back and the next thing I remember is Jackson running toward me calling out for me.

 “Willow, Willow”i heard I strong powerful voice.

 “What?” I said.

 “Open you eyes child” I slowly open my eyes and I was at a place I never seen before I was in a temple with statues every where there was one huge statue in front of me.

 “Where I’m i?” I asked.

 “You are in one of the temples of the god name Heracles” I blink was I dreaming.

 “Who are you where are you?” I looked up at the statue in front of me I saw a smile did that thing but move?

 “Willow its been a while”

How do you know me?”

“Oh I new you for 15 years my good grand child” the statue smiled again its wried cause his mouth isn’t moving.

 “So what your following me now?”

 “Is that any way to talk to your great grand father?” the statue moved.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 Listen as much as I want to tell about your family tree I don’t have time no listen there's a great evil coming after you and my things ok and you job is to keep it safe”

 “What why cant you get someone else to handle that?” I ask looking more confuse then ever.

 “No!” he yelled I jumped “You’re the only one that holds the power look all I'm saying is be ready and trust no one not every one says who they say there are Willow you hold so much power more then you even know” what the hell is this fool talking about yup I lost it the statue moved and got up it came close to me and touch my forehead.

 Look at your hands” I looked at my hands and say a mark of a crested moon on my left hand and the sun on my right.

 “What?”

 “You see you hold the power to move mountains, change the weather, time, space, history if you want”

“What I don’t understand how is the possible I mean the only person I have in my family is my dad and the only power he his is saying yes to drugs” I rolled my eyes but thinking about him.

Will that might be so but Willow I have to go you are my flesh and blood my power is your power you come from a long line of Greek asters Greek Gods run threw your veins I have to go”

 “Wait what are you saying what dose this mean?”.

 “Willow. Willow can you hear me?”

 “What?”

“Willow”

 I heard someone call my name I slowly open my eyes and theres a bright light hiting my face

“Would you get that out of her face James?”

“What?” I slowly open my eyes I saw a bunch of people crowed around me.

 “Hey look shes waking up go get Jackson” said JR

 “Ya so he can stop freaking out” said John

 I looked around me I was in a white bed wearing hospital clothes not again I slowly rise up from the bed.

 “Hey take it easy” said JR I can see Q in the back in the coner siting down with his head down.

 “What happen?”

“Willow” Jackson came in busting threw the doors pushing people out the way “Are you ok?”

I looked around me some thing didn’t feel right “What happen?” every one eyed each other.

“You fanted and loss a lot of blood”

“What?”

 “When he walked away you fell to the ground if it wasn’t for Jackson you would have been dead he carried you to the hospital and every thing you were dripping in blood when we fanilly reach the hosiptail they said you lost a lot of blood so Jackson said he’ll give away some of his blood to you”

 I looked at Jackson to see if this was true but all he did was smile I couldn't believe this was happening.

 “But hey the good new is the Doc. Said that you’ll be ok you just need to eat more and drink lots of water and rest. This time you have a reason to miss school”

 I led back in bed what the hell happen to me?

 “Im happy your ok Willow” said Jackson he took my head and Handel it tight I smiled I could see the band aid where they draw the blood from his arm. How did this happen I don’t understand?

 “Uh…Willow the Doc. Also said he says something’s” I rise up again.

 “What kind of things?”

“Like where the blood was dripping from your body it came out of your skin he said you had so much cuts and bruises all over you body he never seen a child like that before”

I felt all eyes were on me waiting for a reason why I new I couldn’t get my self out of this. I looked the over way.

“Willow are you ok?” I took a deep breath.

 “Ya I get to go” I quickly got up from the bed and lost balance Jackson got me the sleeves of my hospital dress came up showing all my cuts and bruise Jackson eyes widen crap.

 “Willow what the hell is wrong with you?” yelled James I rolled my eyes and pulled away from Jackson grab I tried to walk on my own but it didn’t work I fell to the ground Jackson help me up and put me back in bed.

 “Willow if someone is hurting you please tell me its ok you can trust us”

 “I don’t know if I can” I said

 “Please you can we can help you”

“I don’t need help what I need is to get out of here”

 “Shut up Willow cant you see that Jackson just saved your dam life at lest you can do is tell him the truth!” said Q I take back everything I said about him. After that Q started to listen to his I pod and everyone got quite.

 I look a deep breath and told him about my life before I moved here and how my mom died and that never new her later I talked about how when my dad lost my first job that’s when things got hard I took slow deep breaths long pauses I talked about his drinking problem and how he dose drugs. I couldn’t tell them about how when I first started to cut my self it was too much to bear I didn’t think I could tell any one about that so I told him how he use to hit me and abuse me i could tell they were scared if I was them I would be scared too but what can I do that’s life.

 “Willow why don’t you call the cops?” said John

 “And do what get sent away to another family they go do the same thing too!” I yelled “My dad is the only family member I have and I wont lose him to drugs and anyone else yes I know hes a pain but I do believe he can change!”

 “And has he tried” said JR

 “Ya”

 “So what happen?”

 I looked the other way “He got back to hes old ways the next day”

 “Willow you cant keep living like this that guy dosen't even fed you I mean you look where you are now cause of him” Jackson took my hand “You can always come living with me” he said with a warm smile something told me it was a bad idea. A few sec later the Doc. Walked in he told everyone to get out before Jackson left he kissed me on the forehead while the others gave me a goodbye glance. The Doc. Walked to talk how this happen he kept asking me deep question we wasn’t going on where I wouldn’t let him in I didn’t tell him the most of the cuts where from me when he was done asking me questions he took arm and examining it I thought for sure he may find out what happen but all he did is write in his clip board and said ok he found the scar of the poem my made on my self he felt every word and every letter when he was about to read them I pulled away and covered my self with the covers.

 “Ok Willow take these” he gave me to bottles of pills I looked at him confuse. “These will help you get back your strength you barely have any iron or vitamins and that’s no good” he started to write on this clip board again.

 “Can I go now?” I ask trying to get up.

 “Oh no you have to stay here and rest you’re the lucky one you could of died today” that’s what I feel like doing “And besides you can only leave by and adult where’s your mommy and daddy?” just the thought of my dad made my stomach turn I didn’t give him an answer “Very well then until you get better you cant leave” he was headed towards the door.

 “Wait how long will that take?” he stop and turn.

 “Oh I will say 3 days” he said with a smile.

 “3 days what about school oh no I need to get home” I hoped off the bed I still had no feelings in my legs but I didn’t mind the pain I wanted to get out of here.

 “Hey wait” I push the doctor out of my way and open the door I found Jackson and the guys near door with her body against it the fell in.

 “Uh.. hey Willow feeling better” said John with a smile as he got off of James I didn’t answer need to get of here I walked around him and started to run away I can hear them screaming for me to come back and running after me need to find away out I kept running pushing everyone out of my way I didn’t care I didn’t know where I was going but it was better then staying in here I felt my self slowly losing my breath my heart feeling weak at any giving time my legs were about to give out on me I kept hearing people calling my name get out of there my vision was getting blurry eyes getting watery can things get any worse spoke too soon I bumped in to Kay what is he doing here? And landed on top of him I could here him calling my name slowly I felt my eyes rolling behind my head again.

 “Willow, Willow” back to square one.

 “Eh...” dam my head hurts.

 “Ok good she’s still breathing” I slowly open my eyes I looked around every thing was a huge blur at first but then I could easily spot Q and his big red head phones I saw Kay he was holding my hand I let go of it. When I turn my head I say Jackson on the other side of me I took a deep breath some one open the door.

 “Ok Willow so far you been lucky again and this would not go on your bill” bill what bill? “You have to stay here until your body recovers you can’t just get up and leave”

 “Ya she’s known for that when shes in a place full sick people” said Kay with a smile I rolled my eyes thinking about the first time we met. I moved the covers over my slef I couldn’t believe this was happing to me what about school which I didn’t care about but still whats my dad going to say? Quickly jumped up and remove the covers.

 “Wait what about my dad?”

 “About that were going to need your number we tried the number that was in the system but it didn’t work” crap

 “Uh…my number?” I could see that they were waiting for me to answer but I didn’t know what to say we don’t even have a real home.

 “Its ok we don’t need it now unless you want to talk—“

 “No thank you” I cut him off and led back in bed all I wanted was to be alone. The guys were still here and Kay sitting at my side after the doctor left I could feel the tension in the room between Kay and Jackson and I'm pretty sure they rest of the guys didn’t like him either I was just about to ask them to leave until.

 “Are you single?” every one faces John “Whoa, whoa clam down with that shit I'm not gay or any thing im just asking” we all new who he was asking too I shook my head I new this was going to end bad so pulled the covers over my head to show I was no part of this.

 “No I'm not” said Kay he seemed pretty clam.

 “Oh I see ok” John touch his chin there goes that award silence again. “So uh…why are you here?”

 “John please” said Jackson he was sitting on the other side of me.

 “No Jackson I'm cool I'm just asking the man a question” he said with a smile “So Kay?”

 “Isn't obvious? I'm here for Willow?”

 “But I mean why you don’t even know they girl last time I check you wasn’t there when Kate tried to fight here, you wasn’t there with her sitting at lunch, oh were you there when she fell please tell me Kay cause we would all like to know” I could feel John eyeing Kay and Kay trying to play it cool with Jackson his just putting his head down.

 “First off John unlike you guys I tried to get to know her ok I didn’t just go up to a random girl and start saying hey was up and try to holler her like some sick puppy ok and second yes I did try to get to know her I was the one how ask her to come chill with me in the first place did you know her favorite color is black and that she likes White tigers” I rolled my eyes he remembered?

 “Aw you think you all that cause you know that fun facts you don’t even know the half of it” I could feel Kay looking down at me.

 “Look Kay we don’t want you here she doesn't want you hear why don’t you do use all a favor and leave!” I could her John chair move he must of got up.

 “No I'm not going I'm not going to leave Willow!” shit

 “Why, why do you care so much you have a girl friend oh my gosh this is just like you always bringing people down with your drama look at her she doesn't need this”

 “What drama?” said James acting clue less.

 “Every one knows that Kate is cheating on Kay”

“What!” I could that Kay got up from his seat.

 “Don’t act like you don’t know”

 “You a lie ok and second what every is going on between me and Kate is are business no one elses ok!”

 “Don’t you think you should let Kate now where you’re at first now since this is “her business” also” there was an silence.

 “Ok you guys need to stop I don’t know where you going with his but chill” said Jackson that’s when all hell brake lose I hear the guys yelling at each other pulling each other back from trying to fight I hear John calling Kay fake and how hes wrong coming here when he knows he has a girl I don’t understand what going on with John and why hes acting like this way I hear Kay telling I'm to shut up and stop talking his shit it got so crazy that I heard something broke. There was silence I slowly lift up the covers from my face and rise up from the bed I seeing a bunch of flowers on the ground and a vast broken my heart drop.

 "Nice one” I see Q taking off his head phones and walked out smart choice

 “What the hell is wrong with you guys I mean really you guys are fighting for what?” I looked at John “Yes he has a girl and so what?”

 “But –“ I shook my head you had your chance to speak.

 “I don’t care ok I don’t care what relationship he has with Kate ok like he said its they business not mines and since when you decide whats right and wrong for me. ya I have a crappy dad but that doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do ok and what I don’t understand you keep saying of she doesn't need this shes hurt blah, blah, where were you blah, blah well where you when my dad hits me at night, where were you when my dad gets high, where you when my mom dead I sure didn’t see any one around. when KATE tried to fight me, I didn’t where were you when my dad brings friends over and they all get wasted and when my dad past of I'm laying on the lap of one of my dad friends!” I started to tear up I will not cry I turn to Kay “Kay what the fuck do you want from me we healed this before what don’t you understand were done ok nothing happen and nothing never will your taken don’t forget that or I now someone that will help you remember!” they all got quite “Ya now yall got nothing to say” I rolled my eyes trying to hold back the tears.

 I slowly remove the covers away from me and slid down from the bed.

 “Will—“Jackson tried to hold me as I tried to take a step but I push him away I slowly made my way towards the center of the room I could feel that all eyes were on me but I didn’t care I touch the flowers and smelled them suddley I got a vision.

 “Aw she so beautiful she has your eyes” she whispered “Ya I guess” he looked at baby still crying “And wines like you too” she said with a smiled trying to laugh but came out like a cough “Liz” “Ok Duck can I sleep now” “What, I mean not yet we have to find out the name first” “May be later slowly her eyes were starting to close “Wait hold on for a bit longer” tears started to form “I love you Willow” she slowly put her hand over the baby  forehead and closed her eyes “Elizabeth, Elizabeth , Elizabeth!!”

  “Willow, Willow!” I woke up lying on the cold hard floor of the hospital they were flowers all around me when I open my eyes I saw Jackson at my side holding me “Willow breath are you ok?” I looked around confuse on what just happen that’s then.

 “You see what you did get out of here” said John that’s when I remember Kay and John were going back in forth and Jackson was still looking down at me just shaking his head I just had enough I mean after every thing I slowly got up from the floor.

 “Shut the fuck up dam it do u hear your self you guys are fighting for what? I don’t know what kind of drama you guys got going on but I don’t want any part of it ok and drag me in your yall drama ok shut the fuck up dam it!” I was breathing hard Jackson tried to clam me down but I push him away. Slowly I  there eyes go down “Willow” I follow there gaze my foot was bleeding from the piece of vase I bend down and sat on the floor I looked at my foot and touch the blood.

 “Let me –“

 “Get out” I whispered

 “Will—“

 “Get the fuck out all of you now!” I yelled I started to pick up the flowers from the floor and throw them at them.

 “Get out, out and don’t come back!” I screamed slowly John and James and JR left smart only Jackson and Kay was left “Leave “I whispered Kay left but Jackson was still there he bend down in front of me.

 “Willow I'm so sorry”

 “Ya just go ok I –“

 “Just listen ok I know John was being an ass well we all were but we didn’t mean to hurt you remember that ok and if you need any thing give us a call” he said with a smile he gave me a short hug and got up and left. Slowly tears started to form I couldn’t take this any more I looked around me the mess I made why? I got up from the floor and led back in bed and went to sleep.

 The next morning I woke up with breakfast near my bed I smell of eggs, pancakes and a glass of O.J fell the room my foot was covered with bandages. i took my plate from the small table near my bed I new this is going to be my first and last meal until I leave so I better make this last. After I ate I started to draw and think about the vision I had what did it mean? Was it a dream was it trying to tell me something? I didn’t know what to think or what to believe I mean I haven’t been in school for alest a week and im all ready in the hospital this was some bull. Every 20 min. a person would come by and give me my pills to take and then later check if my heart is ok and see if my blood presser is ok.

 For the next few days I mean sleeping, eating, and drawing some times I think about that the guys are doing but then I remember what happen and why I was in here I couldn’t get that fact out of my mind what is my dad going to say once I get back home and they want to mail him the hospital bill oh man hes going to kill me there was a knock on the door.

 “Hey, hey” the nurse

“Eh….. what?” I rolled my eyes I don’t get it my are nurse so happy knowing the person there taking care of is going to die.

 “Its time to for your pill” she said with a smile “Why is it do dark in here?” she turn on the lights and open the blinds I quickly hind under the covers “Aw come on Willow you cant live in the dark for every”

 “Oh yes I can”

“Well any who get up I need to check your blood presser and see if for heart is ok” I as she said when she was done I took that nasty crap pill and went back in to bed.

 “Good your getting better might want to take a shower before you leave you don’t want to come back home smell like that the bathroom is right there oh and speaking about” dam don’t this lady every shut up “Taking a shower I need your covers too they can use a good washing” she pulled the covers away from me.

 “What the hell!” I yelled first she opens the lights blinding me to death then she takes away my covers to

 “Clam down I’ll go get you new ones do you want a color or do you want your sheets to be white?”

 “Black” I said.

 “Ok” she was almost at the door “Oh bye the way there’s a young man here to see you” young man? Later walks in Jackson what the hell is he doing here?

 “Hi Willow” I roll my eyes he takes a seat near my bed. “So how are you feeling?”

 “Tried, board” he smiled

 “Well I believe I can change that”

 “Oh really?”

 “Ya I mean what do you want to do?”

 “I don’t know I know I don’t want to be here”

 “Well the doctor said just a few more days hey look on the bight side the day you get out is the day of Kay’s party” I rolled my eyes and looked the other way since I was here I been trying to forget about him and now I have to go it his party after everything I said to him I don’t think he could let me come.

 “Ya I don’t think im going”

 “Why not”

 “Do you have to ask” I sat on the bed chirps cross apple sauce.

 “Ya well since your going with me he has to make you come” I looked at him I.

 “Can I ask you something?”

 “Sure”

 “Are we ok I know we new each other for a short time but are we” what the hell his he going with this? “Friends?”

 “Uh…..” this is wride I never been close to some one like this well at lest I felt like I was close to Jackson I told him every thing about me well the little stuff I didn’t even new what we had, had a name.

 “Its ok if –“

 “No I mean yes I mean I don’t know to be honest I never really had a person I could call a friend you know” he looked up at me and smiled.

 “And why is that?”

 “I move a lot I never stay in a place more then 3 weeks so I never saw a point of making friends” his smiled went away.

 “So wait your leaveing?”

 “Ya”

 “Why I mean dosent that get old moveing every month?”

 “Ya but what can you do its life” I got off the bed and went under it.

 “What are you doing?” I got my note book and went back on the bed I out the note book on his lap he smiled and open it as if he new what it was all ready we went to every page and scan every picture.

 “Wow these are really good and you all ready use up every page”

 “Ya I mean theres nothing left to do here”

 For the next few days Jackson been coming to visit me he would bring me all the work I been missing for school and also bring me little treats slowly he began to tell me about him self and his past how he lives with his dad and step mom he didn’t want to talk about what happen to his real mom witch I didn’t mind he also has two sisters one older and one younger sister and hes also the only boy he loves music and been singing since he learn how to talk his favorite band his Linking Park, Paramore, LOMAFO, Fly leaf, and Jupiter raising he hates countrey music loves pizza hates milk don’t know why.

 Its been 4 days since I been in the hosiptail and im getting out tomorrow I don’t know what im going to do what is my dad going to say the question is did he even notice?.

 “Willow you gave more guest I guess people think if they can come they can bring a whole bunch of other people” do people every knock any more?

 “Is it Jackson?”

 “Nope Jackson pulse one oh make that four” the nurse rolled her eyes I wonder what side of the bed she woke up on wait Jackson pulse four?

 “Hey willow!” at that moment my face light up until.

 “Uh…Hi Willow” what the hell were they doing here? JR, James, Q and John walked in I rolled my eyes and gave Jackson the look.

 “Ok I know you don’t want to see them but here them out ok” i am so tried lets get this over with im trying to leave the hospital not get back in.

 “Ok stop there let me just say this I'm trying to get out of the hospital not get back in ok and Q I'm not mad at you I never was but I bet you new that cause it seem to me you’re the only one that had brains out of this whole group JR and James I don’t know what to say really but John” just by saying his name made my skin crawl “I'm waiting” I led back on the edge of my bed. All eyes were on him ya how do you like the spot like do you want me to make it a little more brighter is that it?.

 “Wow ok” I rolled my eyes.

 “Well I don’t know what to say ok Willow I’m sorry for every thing for the snowball fight I didn’t know it would go that far and believe me ok it was my idea the guys and I us to do it to each other before we met you and so since you sat at are table and we chilled with you after school I thought we were all ready friends so basically I wanted to treat you like one of the guys and I guess that was wrong idea and I'm sorry don’t blame the guys”

 “I don’t” I said

 “Right but ya and with the Kay thing I don’t trust at all period and if you want to gave him a chance then that’s you but not me but I cant speak for the guys I know how they feel about him but for me I hate him that’s it but what I feel that you should know his that hes has a girl and I know you know but just keep that in mind that’s all I have to say”

 “Ok I feel like were going backwards for some reason look I know he has a girl and I don’t care what every is going on between Kay and Kate is them ok do I like him if that’s what your asking I don’t know what I know deep way deep down hes not a bad guy hes just misunderstood, and what every bad beef you guys got going on don’t drag me into it like you guys said the other day that’s all I ask and if you want to know where I stand with Kay I don’t know really when I first met Kay I didn’t know he had a girl ok and by the way he saved my life the first day but when I realize he was playing me. I stop talking to him but he still wants to be cool with me I don’t know why but I gave him a chance they day we went to the Point of V ya we talk he told me things and I told him things and ya we kissed do I regret it I don’t know I know is that I'm going to look past this and move on if Kay tried to talk to me again well…..” I didn’t know what to say I never really thought what would happen if I did see him again shit the party I lead back in bed and but the covers over my face dam my life.

 “Baby steps” said Jackson “So are we cool clean slate?”

 I remove the covers and said “Ya sure….why not?” and put the covers over my face.

 “Ok and that case” John ran up to me and jumped on top of me later I felt a whole bunch of people on my bed jumping.

 “What the hell help, help, rape!” I yelled

 “Is not rape if you don’t like it!” yelled John

 “Ew” I laughed I never thought I say this but I had friends and it felt good to have someone to lean on that sad part is soon it will all be over I felt a tight squeeze they were hugging me?

 “Willow no matter what we got your back” I heard JR say I remove the covers away from my face.

 “Even Q?” I said he was still sitting down jamming

 “Aye Q gets over here!” said Jackson

 Q slowly takes off his head phones there were new this time they were dark blue “Yes” he said still soft and sweet as always.

 “Get over here!” said James with a bright smile Q jumped on the bed making the bed heavier “Ok you guys I don’t get out of here until tomorrow and I don’t want to make this bed part of my bill” they smiled and started to laugh

 “Chill sis we got you” and John, Jackson was on my left and John was on my right JR and James was on the edge while Q was in the sitting on the middle in fort of me yup one girl and 5 dudes on one bed its like snow white and the 7—

 “What the –“the nurse walked in I rolled my eyes and gave her a look I new what she was trying to say

“What are you guys doing?”

 “Hey do you mind taking a picture of guys” said Q wow I guess he could speak in a full sentence

 “Q loves to take pictures” said Jackson

 “It would be real quick but press that bottom” I looked around the room trying to understand is it really a good time to take a picture I tried to straighten my hair forgetting that its been weeks since I really looked in the mirror or did my hair.

 “Relax you look fine” Jackson whispered I smiled and looked towards the camera.

 “Ok you guys now smile and no funny business that goes for you John” Said Q

 “What you trying to say?”

 Q gave John a glare that the first time he showed any emotion towards me “Wow one girl and 5 dudes this looks like snow white and the 7 –“

 “Smile!”

 She took the picture I couldn’t wait to see how it came out Q quickly got up and took the camera.

 “How dose it look?” I ask

 “Oh you’re just going to have to wait and see” he said with a smile

 “Q always keeps the picture as a big secret from us we don’t get to seem them some times until are birthday”

 “Wait lets take a few more” we started to take so much pictures I felt like a model we took pictures by are self and we left my room and started to take pic. All over the hospital some in other people room and others in the waiting room this was the first time I left the room it felt good I felt free I was so happy they are good keep them said a voice I head in my head I stopped and blinked.

 “Hey Willow come see John is getting hit by an old Lady” I smiled and catched up with them.

 We spent the whole day for the first time I couldn’t wait to go back to see and see them again but I don’t know if I'm ready to face my dad or the bill.

 “Night Willow “said Q he gave me a hug and kiss my forehead.

 “That was fun Willow take care” said James and kiss me on my forehead.

 “Night Willow and when you get back to school I’ll help you with your missing work” he said with a smile and gave me a hug wait no kiss?

 “Willow like I said I’m sorry and I want to make it up to you I want you to be able to trust me you take care ok don’t faint when we come pick you up ok” he smiled and kiss my forehead. All was left was Jackson

 “No need to say I all ready know"Thank you Jackson” is that what he thought I was going to say? I smiled

 “I just want you to know I’m here for you were all here for you ok and when you get out were be there for you Oh and don’t forget about the Kay’s party” I rolled my eyes”Its ok I got you Oh and big bro took care of the bill to” before I could thank him or even ask how he kiss me on the check and turn off the lights “Sweet dreams my love” and shut the door behind him.

 All night I kept things about what’s going to happen when I leave what’s left of my life? What is my dad going to say did he even realize I was gone for a week? Once I get back well we move this is the first time I didn’t know what my dad was planning most of the time I was one step ahead of him I tough my arms where the scars were they were healed I was surprise my skin was soft, smooth and clear it felt weird and I didn’t like it.

 The next morning I took I nice cold shower and ate the nurse help me packed up stuff which wasn’t that much  I was at the front desk I saw the guys waiting for me with balloons, teddy bears, a huge card and a box of candy sour candy awesome! .

 “Willow!” they all yelled they all crowed around me giving hugs and gift.

 “Look open the card Q made it” I open the card it was a pictures of us from yesterday I smiled and a little tear came I wiped it.

 “This it—“

 “No need for words your face says it all” said Q I smiled.

 “I love you guys” we made a group hug.

 “Oh by the way I colored it” and John feeling proud

 “That’s nice”

 “Oh that’s it Q gets the speech less face I all i get is  the ok face”

 “Fine what you want me to say?”

 “Naw its all good next time you got an art show or an art work to do and they start making fun for coloring don’t come crying to me for lessons” I rolled my eyes and laughed “Ok Mark my words Mrs. Smith”

 “Come on lets go were going to be late for school” and JR

 We went outside to parking lot and stood in front of a car “Whoa whose car is this?” I ask

 “Jackson”

 “Really wow I miss a week and all ready”

 “Yup hard work and weeks of cleaning my sisters room but I did it”

 “This is amazing” I said I touch the car it was a black BMW

 “I call shot gun!” I yelled and got in.

 “No fair!” said John.

 “Let it go and get in the back” I put on my seat belt and looked towards the back seat “Roomy” I said with a smile “This isn’t over” said John in the middle seat “Hey this isn’t all that fun for us either” said James sitting one the left of John.

 “Hey where’s JR?” I asked

 “Oh hes in the back seat” my mouth drop.

 “Are you for real?”

 “I mean you can always join him” said Q trying to push John over “Aye man there's all ready not enough room as it and I'm not going to make more space for you cause your balls need air” James smiled I rolled my eyes and looked at Jackson he was starting up the car “Ok you guys lets go” he pulled out the parking lot and we were on the road I new saw this side of San Francisco before even though it was still winter some parts were really nice I saw kids playing in the show some stores getting ready Christmas and others getting ready for New Years witch is my birthday I don’t really let people because I don’t stay long enough to tell him or people just don’t seem to care so why should I. Would you believe if I said I never had a birthday since I was 10 ya me either. Christmas is near and they was nothing I could do about it another day staying at home starving my self to deaf and January is the day when we call come back that’s when the real nightmares come in I get to here people talking about the new things they got and what they did good for me while I’m the only one stuck wearing the same clothes doing the same thing we stop a red light.

 “Oh that reminds me James you got the bag” I looked confuse James pass a black bag to Jackson.

 “Here you go” it was my backpack I almost for got about it.

 “Uh…thanks”

 “Were going to school and don’t worry we told them what happen well not every thing but they know what’s up, Oh and don’t worry about make up work JR all ready taken care of that all you need to do is show up and act like you haven’t miss 4 days of school” I didn’t know what to say it seems like just yesterday Jackson and i was sitting right in front of Point Of V and now look at us now talking like we new each other for years I guess this is what it feels like to have a friend.

 We parked in the school parking lot when we got to the school for the first time I felt like I could do any thing I didn’t feel sad or scared I was ready to go any as long as I was with my friends I took a deep breath and back and saw them all staring back at me.

 “Come on what are we waiting for?” I said with a smile.

 “Whoa is that I smile I see?” and Q I blush.

 “What ever” I push him “Lets go were going to be late”

 “Some ones happy to go to school” and John come from behind me we were almost near the door until.

 “Wait 1, 2…3, 4 oh snap JR” we all turn back and ran back to the car Jackson unlock the back door and JR jumped out.

 “Next time your going in the back” he said talking to John in short breath I smiled “It’s about dam it yall open that door I was dyeing back there” JR had little sweat stains on his shirt and his hair looked like he was wet but we all knew it wasn’t “You need a bigger car I swear” JR was fanning him self witch is wired since its still winter and hes the only one that feels warm. The bell ringed.

 “Come one were late” I said grabbing JR and John.

 “Wait is that smiles I see are you happy to go to school?” JR looked at me confuse as if it’s a bad thing I rolled my eyes and open school door a bunch of students were running and rushing to get to class “Home” said Jackson standing near me I smile cause I new it was true this felt like home and I was happy to be back but what would happen when I really get home? “You guys were going to be late” no realizing that the late bell all ready ring we all ran to are classes. 

 When i first walked in to class all eyes were on my first day of school all over again I took my sent near the back all ready the rumors started rolling in I paid no mind and for the first time I did my work in class thanks to JR notes and study guide I could kind of keep up of missing 5 lessons of work. After class I went up to the teacher to ask her if there's any work I can make up what's the point your leaving soon. 

 I found out the my second period been witch i have art now I wonder how that happen since it was my first day in art Mrs. Brown said I could draw what every I want I looked around the room trying to get some inspiration that's when "Hi I got my schedule switch" he said with a bright smile I couldn't believe he was here Mrs. Brown told him to sit at any open seat and surprise he took a seat next to mines.

 I tried to stay forces on my drawing witch was hard because I didn't know what to draw I tried not to make eye contact every now and then he would glance at me and i would smile focus I took a pencil and started to draw lines I didn't know where I was going with it but any thing to keep my busy.

 "So...what your working on?" he whispered in my ear i rolled my eyes and straighten my back block him out "I think your doing it wrong?" I put my pencil down "Oh really then why don't you show me?" he lend in closer to my face we were on face to face I could feel the heat between us "I don't think that's any way to talk to they guy that risk every thing to come here and kind of saved your life

 "Nice to see you too Jackson" I said with a smile he touch the side of my face and pulled my hair behind my ear "Nice to see you back too" he smiled I felt as if someone was watching my that's when we slowly looked up and saw "So is this why you transfer in to my class Mr. Jackson" we both slowly stared at each other. I was the first to move "I hope you know this is not the easiest class to get by in" Jackson  nobed Mrs. Brown walked over to me "Willow this is really nice" lies "May I ask" she said leaning in closer to get a better look at she put on the glasses "Who is that woman?"

 "What are you talking about?" I asked .

 "Oh I'm sorry is it not a lady?" I looked at my drawing.

  "It's just a bunch of random lines I didn't  know what to draw so i just took the pencil and made it lead me to where it want's to go"

 "Well i must say Willow this is the most beautiful drawing i every seen i mean sure it need a little more work but if you connect the dots it forms a person" she started to touch the drawing and followed the lines.

 "I still don't see what you it?" i said turning my head a bit.

 "Well call it what you will" she slowly removed her glasses and walked away i swear she said something under her breath.

 "OK?" I kept looking at my drawing trying to understand what she meant I mean i just couldn't see it when the bell ringed I riped the drawing off the canvas and but it in my backpack.

 "Hey Willow" I turn around and saw Jackson running up to me "So...." he said I rolled my eyes and kept walking "How are you feeling?" sure that's what you wanted to talk about "To be honesty I'm going great" I said with a huge smile "Aw there's the smile that bright's up any guy's day" we both tuned around I they guys were right behind us "Hey Willow"

 "Waz up man" we were all giving each other talking about are day's it felt so good don't get to use to this i rolled my eyes at the thought when the bell ringed for are next class we said are good bye's and said will meet up for lunch next I had English. I cut the last coner and saw him I wasn't ready to see him yet not after what happen so far my day been good with out him told you it wouldn't last shit I turn back but then I saw the hall monitor crap what to do, what to do I took a deep breath and healed my head high you can do this I slowly turn the coner I saw him talking to his friend Finn about something it seem like there were been in to there chat so I hoped they wouldn't't't notice me.

 I kepting I used my note book to hide my face "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" that's when "HEY WHAT THE.....Oh I'm sorry" wait he didn't notice me I smiled I slowly kepted on walking but then "Hey Willow wait up!" i quickly turn around thinking that he notice but unstained it was Q dam it I ketping fast hoping that Kay didn't't't catch that "Hello Willow" 

 "Willow?" fuck

 "Hey didn't you--" Q was right behind me

 "Willow oh my gosh are you ok why are you hear you should of been in bed?" Kay pushed Q out the way to get a better look at me he garbed my arm "Willow I--" 

 "What the hell is wrong with you!" Q pushed Kay away from me and step between us "Leave her alone dose she look's like she want's to talk to you?" I never seen Q so mad before or even talk more then two words.

 "Look please let me ex--" 

"I think you done that enough of that at the hospital" Q turn around checking me if i was ok i never seem him so angry "Next time any of us see you lay a finger on her your dead!" I was scared i seemed that Q really meant it "Willow are you ok if he every try's to hurt you again Tell me" I shook my head yes I was at a lost for word's "Let's go" Q took m head we quickly walked away i tuned back seeing Kay all red kicking and hitting the lockers. 

 I never new Q had me for English he was really good a poetry he helped me allot he is also my new essay partner for the year it turns out Q his the highest score when it comes to writing essay's when the bell ringed Q and I walked to lunch "So you wanna go to my house after school and work on the essay"

 "Sure" When we walked in the cafe it didn't seem so scary after school it was just a place where kids hang out and chilled. We took are seat and waited for the guys to show up Q left to go in the lunch line early before it got full.

 "Hey, Hey Willow" John took his seat across from me he said pizza with soda and a bag of chips.

 "Hey John"

 "Keep smiling like that then I know were doing are job" I rolled my eyes.

 "Hey Willow" wow they just love saying my name James and JR took there seat  they both had a small salad with ice tea, a green apple I swear some might call them twins. Later walked in Q and Jackson Q had a Burger and fries with soda, Jackson had a fries with a milk shake and a cheese Burger.

I lick my lips and looked the other way "So Willow your going to be there right?" John was talking with his mouth full "John please show some class" JR elbowed him. John wiped his mouth "Well sorry what I was saying is are you going to the party?"

Rate and comment ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
101K 2.2K 28
After saving the world for the second time, y/n and her friendsthought that it's finally over. Little did y/n know, she would end up seeing her fathe...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...