Love At First....Read? (Chris...

By RaisedByWuuves

FIRST BOOK IN THE "Love At First...Read?" SERIES A simple fan girl from Georiga sends a letter to CC, the dru... More

Chapter 1: It All Started With A Letter
Chapter 2: HE REPLIED?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Tickets
Chapter 5: Concert
Chapter 6: Tour
Chapter 7:PAAAAARRRTAYYYYY
Chapter 8: Your My Coma
Chapter 9: Confessions (I STILL NEED A CHAPTER NAME!)
Chapter 10: I Can't
Chapter 11: Dream
Chapter 12: Pinky Promises Confirm Everything
Chapter 13: Chickening Out
Chapter 14: Here I Gooooo
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 17: Spreading The News
Chapter 18: Date
Chapter 19: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 20: The Green Eyed Monster Is Evil
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 22: Meeting Katrina, Sammi, Ella and Juliette
Chapter 23: Going To The Mall With Sammi Causes Amazing Discoveries
Chapter 24: Getting Proof
Chapter 25: Ashley
Chapter 26: Ashley's Feel Better Party Results In... A New Chick?
Chapter 27: F*CK OFF!
Chapter 28: Katrina Returns
Chapter 29: Katrina Interfears
Chapter 30: Carnival
Chapter 31: Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 32: WHATS THAT!
Chapter 33: New Girl
Chapter 34: Sarah's Birthday!!
Chapter 35: Payback
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Wedding Dress Shopping
Chapter 40: Wedding (END)

Chapter 16: Will You Be My Girlfriend?

7.8K 176 69
By RaisedByWuuves

Chapter 16: Will You Be My Girlfriend

SARAH'S POV

"Will you be my girlfriend" CC asked with hope obvious in his big brown eyes that were surrounded with black makeup.

"Ummmm" I said, making my eyes wander around the stage.

I looked at Jinxx who was softly nodding, I looked over at Ashley who had a thumbs up, I saw who had hope in his eyes to, I looked at the audience which had hope and happiness and rage painted all over there faces. Finnaly I looked back at CC who still had the same look of hope plastered on that beautiful, makeup covered face.

"Will you?" CC asked, I could hear the hope in his voice.

"Ummmm" I said again unable to say anything else.

I just looked him straight in the eyes hoping my eyes would say it all.

I looked at him for a few seconds and then a big grin hit his face.

I nodded and said "Yes" very quietly that it was barley audible.

I then grabbed the mic and yelled into it "YES YES!" I screamed and he was speechless and he had a huger then life grin on his face.

"OH MY GOD SARAH I LOVE YOU!" CC yelled enveloping me in a big bear hug.

He just stood there with his arms wrapped around my waist, staring into my eyes.

All of a sudden we heard someone from the audience yell "KISS!" and it kept going until the whole audience was chanting.

We also heard it on stage and looked over to see all the guys chanting it as well which made me smile and I looked back up at CC.

He leaned in to me closer and closer until there was no space in between our lips.

The whole crowd errupted with cheers and so did the guys.

My lips moved right along with his and it was so passionate and meaningful. You know that spark people say that when you kiss someone and you feel a spark then thats the right person for you, I felt a huge spark in between us as soon as our lips met. I truly loved this man and wanted no other person. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.

When we broke I just stared into his big brown eyes and whispered "I love you"

A big smile broke out on his face as he said "I love you to"

Then I walked backstage and watched as my boyfriend played the drums.

I kept thinking about that word.

Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend.

It sounded so sweet like candy so I decided to try it out.

I said softly "Boyfriend" and it tasted just like candy.

"I love my boyfriend" I said letting out a huge, dreamy sigh.

After the concert we went back to the tour bus.

We talked a little bit and I just sat on CC's lap, leaning on him. My head fit perfectly in the crook of his neck.

Soon we were all silent so I deicded to break this silence.

"CC, can I sleep with you tonight" I said looking up at him.

All of a sudden I heard Ash go "Ooooh, damn CC, you lucky dog."

I shot up and sent Ash a look of a thousand daggers.

"Not like that perv" I said then turned back to CC.

I meant can I sleep in your bunk with you with my clothes fully on, the whole night" I said, directing the last part at Ash.

"Ok ok, I get it" Ash said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Good, anymore comments on what I said" All the guys shook there heads no and had a terrified look on their faces.

"Good, so can I?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Anything for you baby" CC said, kissing me.

"Awwwhhhh" Andy said.

"I'm warning you Biersack" I said without breaking the kiss.

I could litteraly hear him gulp and he shut up.

A little later we kissed again and this time Jake was the one to say something.

"CC if I were you, I would be getting a boner with her sitting on my lap"

I reached for my shoe, took it off and showed it to him.

"I'm warning you as well Pitts" I said and continued kissing CC.

"I'm just sayi-WOAH! SHIT!" He said and I heard a crash and I heard Jake hit the floor.

"Now shut the fuck up about this sexual shit! Your ruining the moment. And that goes for all of you, kapiche?"

They all nodded and I went back to kissing CC.

Slowly everyone started heading to their bunk.

CC and I were the last ones to go to bed so we just sat in the front room just talking and kissing without anyone to ruin the moment.

"I'm sorry about earlier" I said. "You know, how I was bitch and all?"

"Don't worry about it, they deserve some disipline" CC said with a smile that I loved.

"I'm sorry about the guys today, they have very um, sexual minds if you haven't noticed" CC appologized.

"Oh I've noticed." I said with a smile.

"Yea, there not much better when they have girlfriends except there not talking about another dudes girl in a sexual way, there talking about and with their own girl."

"I sorta figured"

"Yea, Jinxx hides it alot better. Him and I are probaly the most modest."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. Except when were drunk as you have seen my drunk side."

"Yea, its pretty scary."

"Very" He said agreeing with me.

Then I kissed him again. I could just not stop kissing him but hey what can I say, I'm in love.

"CC, I just wanna let you know I'm not a slut"

"Hmm?" he asked confused on why I randomly brought that up.

"My idea of a slut is like if I had sex with you right now, tonight. It just feels wierd even if I've known the person for years. I don't know if I'm saving myself for marriage or not but only time can tell. If, in a while I feel comfortable enough and feel like your going to be around for a while, yea I'll have sex with you but right now I just need to be able to know where the relationship will go. If your not ok with that then we should just break up."

"Trust me, I would never DREAM of pressuring you into something you arn't ready for. See, with me I usually wait when I'm in a relationship for the girl to mention it first. So I would've never even brought it up anyway and I think your smart for thinking that way" he said tapping my nose, smiling.

"Good, I love you CC" I said snuggling into his neck.

"I love you to gourgeous" He said resting his head on my head.

"Since you said that, I figure I should tell you something about me" He said with a worried look on his face.

"Go" I said looking at him.

"I sleep in my boxers. It's just my instinct not to sleep in jeans. Is that all right? Do you still wanna sleep with me?"

"I knew you sleep in your boxers dude, I'm a fan of BVB, anyone whos a fan of BVB knows that."

"Thats true, well, I'ma get to bed." He said taking me off his lap and standing up.

"Piggy back" I demanded.

"Alright, anything for you darling." He said bending down which allowed me to climb on his back.

He carried me past my bunk and over to his.

He opened the curtain and threw me on the bed.

I got up, grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to change.

I got back and CC was already in bed under the covers, without a shirt.

I just paused for a moment staring at a shirtless CC.

Oh God I thought but quickly snapped out of it.

I climbed into the bed and snuggled into the warm bed.

CC wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his body.

"Your mine forever" He whispered in my ear.

Then I drifted asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

The moment you've all been waiting for has finnaly arrived!! yayyyyyy!! hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

and no cliffhanger this time :DD

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 72 18
*Trigger warning* Involves, rape, verbal and physical abuse, thoughts of suicide, and self-harm. Ashley and CC have been in a relationship for 4 yea...
31.3K 823 23
Ellie Coma. Just your average teenage girl. However when your brother is CC of Black Veil Brides things are bound to happen. And happen it does. Foll...
159K 2.1K 33
Storm, Raven and Kaycee are the best of friends. They're in a band, and determined to reach the top. When they meet Black Veil Brides, they think the...
161K 3K 22
What if everything changed with one email? Kiana has been set an extra credit assignment so she can finally get out of High School after being held b...