Friends With Benefits: New Yo...

By LiveLifeInTheRain

New Cover Made By: ColourFluff They tell you in high school that real life is hard, but no one ever thinks it... More

Wattpad Family
*Friends With Benefits: New York
[Chapter Zero]
[Chapter One]
[Chapter Two]
[Chapter Three]
[Chapter Four]
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter Twenty]
[Chapter Twenty-One]
[Chapter Twenty-Two]
[Chapter Twenty-Three]
[Chapter Twenty-Four]
[Chapter Twenty-Five]
[Chapter Twenty-Six]
[Chapter Twenty-Seven]
[Chapter Twenty-Eight]
[Chapter Twenty-Nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty-One]
[Chapter Thirty-Two]
[Chapter Thirty-Three]
[Chapter Thirty-Four]
[Chapter Thirty-Five]
[Chapter Thirty-Six]
[Chapter Thirty-Seven]
-[Chapter Thirty-Eight]-
[Chapter Thirty-Nine]
[Chapter Forty]
[Chapter Forty-One]
[Chapter Forty-Two]
[Chapter Forty-Three]
[Chapter Forty-Four]
[Chapter Forty-Five]
[Chapter Forty-Six]
[Chapter Forty-Seven]
[Chapter Forty-Eight]
[Chapter Forty-Nine]
[Chapter Fifty]
-[Chapter Fifty-One]-
-[Chapter Fifty-Two]-
[Chapter Fifty-Three]
[Chapter Fifty-Four]
[Chapter Fifty-Five]
[Chapter Fifty-Six]
[Chapter Fifty-Seven]
[Chapter Fifty-Eight]
[Chapter Fifty-Nine] Epilogue

[Chapter Seven]

314K 4.9K 762
By LiveLifeInTheRain

Chapter Seven

The next morning it was nice to wake up curled up with someone, especially since that someone is Aiden. I knew I had more problems to worry about, but I couldn't help but take a few more minutes to lay there and enjoy the company, it has been so long since I've gotten to do this.

I was too busy working and getting through school, I didn't have much time for a social life and I didn't really care to just sit there and take time I could be using to study or work to entertain some guy who probably just wants in my pants.

I stretched against him and he groaned and pulled me closer. His member was brushed against my thigh and I bit my lip to stop the moan that wanted to come out, it really was getting harder to fight this, I wanted him and I wanted him bad.

And so I did something completely out of character for me, I reached down and rubbed him though his boxers. I heard him moan and he slowly opened his eyes and when they met mine he was on top of me and I was pinned beneath him.

He looked at me for a few seconds before he crashed his lips to mine and I would be lying if I said I didn't like them right where they were. My hunger for him grew with each second his lips moved against mine. I pushed my hips up against him lightly to get some friction there and he pulled back and stopped me.

I was panting and I felt so needy right now, in a way I never have before.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I just shrugged "Answer me" he demanded and again I shrugged and he narrowed his eyes before he leaned in and I held my breath.

"I want you." his breath on my neck sent shivers through my body.

"Okay." I told him, hoping that he would just touch me like he did before and I wanted him to slide into me and make me feel like I knew I haven't felt before.

He pulled back and I saw the smirk "You know what you have to do." he told me and I groaned and turned my head towards the direction of the living room when I heard crying. JB was up, he groaned and I was with him.

"You're going to kill me" he pouted and I smirked and rubbed him some more before I abruptly jumped up and left his room and headed to mine. Jules was trying to calm him down when I got in there but she was crying and I felt for her.

"JB, what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'm hungry." He told me and I smiled.

"If you go out that door and scream Aiden, you'll get some food." He smiled and ran out of the room.

"Aiden!" he screamed and I smiled

"Yeah?"

"Feed me, I'm hungry." I laughed and I heard Jules chuckle beside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed

"Last night, Blake was angry and he came over demanding to have JB and I refused, no way in hell was he getting me son, especially like that. He pushed in and when I tried to throw him out he hit me. I was screaming and he left when the neighbor came over to see what was going on. I grabbed some stuff and my son and I got in my car. I'm sorry for just showing up, I just didn't know where else to go." She finished looking guilty and I smiled at her

"You're coming here as no problem. You're welcome and so is JB any day. What else happened?" I asked and she dropped her head before shaking it.

"You can tell me, Jules." I told her and he shoulders started shaking

"He uh." She trailed off and she pulled up her shirt and I saw the bruises on her stomach and arms and she showed me the ones on her thighs and I winced. She couldn't say it but I knew what she was trying to say.

"Have you called Jake or Kelly?" I asked and she shook her head

"I don't know what to tell them, they tried to warn me and I was stupid." She looked down and I wrapped my arms around her

"You're not stupid."

"I am, because no matter how horrible he is I always hold some kind of hope that he's going to man up and come home, love me, love his son, and that we can be a real family. I know it's stupid because I know that it's never going to happen."

"Just talk to them, I'm sure they will be there for you."

"I don't know what else to do; I can't let JB near him again like that. But do I have the right to keep him from his father? He was high and drunk last night, I can't have my baby around that Chelsie." He looked so torn and I barely knew her but I pulled her in for a hug.

"How about I call them and tell them what's going on so you don't have to. I'll invite them over and you guys can talk."

"Okay. Just don't tell them the other thing" I nodded and went to make her some tea and grabbed a plate of breakfast Aiden was cooking to bring them into her.

I grabbed my phone and went out on the balcony, it was a nice day today, but I dialed Jakes number. He was groggy when he woke up which told me I was the one who disrupted his sleep.

"What?" he groaned

"Are you home or at your mom's?" I asked first

"Mom's. Blake crashed my place last night and I didn't want to deal with him" My temper flared at the mention of him

"Can you go get her, I need to talk to you both."

"What's going on?" he seemed more alert now

"I'll tell you when you go get your mother so I can tell you both."

"Fine." I heard shuffling, knocking and voices before they put the phone on speaker and I could talk to them both.

"What's wrong Chelsie?"

"Jules and JB are here." I started off

"Okay.." she trailed off confused

"Blake went over there last night. Stoned and drunk"

I heard Jake suck in a breath and Kelly curse.

"What did he do?"

"He demanded to see JB and pushed his way into her place and when she refused he hit her a few times."

"Son of a bitch." Jake yelled and Kelly was right there with him.

"How is she, is she okay?"

"She's eating right now; JB's with Aiden and is eating too. You guys can come over whenever you want."

"We'll be right there." Jake said and hung up.

I sighed and went inside to eat as well. Io grabbed my plate and went to head out.

"Is mama okay?" a little voice asked and I bit my lip and took a deep breath before turning around

"Your mom's going to be just fine sweetie." I gave him a smile and he returned it and nodded. I went back to my room to sit with her and she was just propped up staring at nothing.

"It's going to be okay." I told her and she nodded

"I just don't know what to do anymore. When I got pregnant I always thought I would have Blake to help me, and now I feel so alone." She turned towards me

"You're not alone. You have me, Jake, Kelly and Joe. We all care so much about you, they're on their way right now."

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said

"Maybe you should go to the hospital first." I suggested and she bit her lip "You won't be able to prove anything without evidence." I whispered, I knew she wasn't ready to face that part but she nodded anyway. She looked just so lost right now.

"Chels, Jake's here with his mom." Aiden yelled and I grabbed Jules hand and we walked from the room, she went over to them and they wrapped her in a hug

"Is there a way you can take him to the park or something?" I asked and he nodded.

"Come on kid, let's get you dressed and we can go play while they have boring grown up talk." Aiden sounded so enthusiastic and I was thankful for him right now that he would do this.

"Okay." JB shrugged and they headed to my room while I went over to the group.

We all sat down on the couch and Jules told them what happened, and when she got to the rape she froze and looked over at me, she just couldn't bring herself to say it and I didn't blame her.

"Chels" she whispered and I nodded saying I would do it for her.

"He raped her." she winced and I hated having to say it but I was only doing it to try to help her.

The entire room went silent, dead silent. You could hear the cars driving and the slight noise of people around us. Kelly and Jake were frozen and Jules was holding her breath thinking that they would just turn on her.

And then they lost it.

"He what!" Jake was up and pacing the room, his eyes were shinning in anger and Kelly snapped out of it and was in front of Jules holding her hands

She looked at her like she wanted to say something but didn't know what so she just wrapped her arms around her and Jules started crying some more.

I couldn't imagine how she was feeling right now, and I watched from the outside like I did last night as the family was all there for her.

"I'm going to kill him." Jake said as he headed for the door and I quickly made my way towards him, Kelly and Jules not even knowing he was gone and grabbed his arm.

"Don't." I warned.

"He deserves it."

"He does, but that's not going to help her right now, look at her." I said and he looked over at her and saw her falling apart. "She's over there going through one of the worst times of her life and she needs you here with her." he watched her and then nodded.

"I absolutely hate my cousin." He said as he made his way back to him.

"Kelly, can you take her to the hospital?" I asked and they all turned to look at me. I know they were all thinking about her and I was too, but in the more logical sense. She needs to get him away from her and her son and the only way to prove what he did was to go to the hospital and get a kit done and report it.

"Chelsie." Jake started but I cut him off

"The only way she can prove anything is to have them examine her; he needs to be put away and out of her and JB's life."

"I know what I need to do, Kelly can you take me and Jake can you wait for JB and take him home?"

"Sure." They both agreed

"You can stay with me sweetheart." Kelly said and Jules nodded and went to go grab her stuff. After they left Jake and I sat down on the couch in silence. I didn't know what to say and I was waiting for him to process everything, hell I was trying to process it all and I knew about it before.

I can't believe that that happened to someone I know.

"Thank you for being there for her" was the first thing out of his mouth; I looked over at him and nodded.

"Anytime, and that goes for you too." He nodded again

"I've known her for so long, and I knew Blake was a dick, but I didn't think he would stoop that low. I just can't believe he could do that to her, there was a little bit where he was actually a great guy, and that was when he was with her, but then JB came and he couldn't handle it, he went back to drinking and drugs and now he's worse than before."

"It's hard to imagine him being a good guy." I told him truthfully, I know he was his cousin, but still. He looked over at me and gave a sad smile

"I know. He loves her, he still does, but any chance he had of getting that back went away last night. He's shown what he's capable of and there is no excuse for what he did."

"I agree" I said as Aiden came back through the door with JB.

"Where's mama?" he asked

"She went with grandma Kelly, are you ready to go sweetie?" he asked and Aiden looked uneasy.

"Can I talk to you both?" he asked and we nodded and stepped to the side where someone could still keep an eye on JB.

"His father showed up at the park demanding to have him, so I took him and left, I don't know how he knew where we were but after I knew who he was I realized he was sitting there nearly the whole time watching us."

"This is bullshit." Jake said quietly.

"We need to get him home, and Jules will call you soon, she wanted you with her when the cops came and when she filled everything."

"I'll be there." I told him and he left with JB.

"This guy's a dick" Aiden said

"You have no idea. I need a distraction." I announced and went into the kitchen to make some cookies, baking always helped me get my mind off of things and feel better after a stressful time, so this was a perfect time.

I busied myself with getting everything to make sure it was all there before mixing it all together from memory, I never used measuring utensils and I preferred it that way. It didn't take long to get the dough mixed and I was placing it on sheets to go in the oven.

I made snicker doodles, peanut butter and chocolate chip.

I was pulling my second batch out of the oven when my phone rang.

"Hey, how did it go?" I asked as I messed with the dough more.

"It was horrible, i never want to go through it again." she whispered and i felt so bad for suggesting she went. I didn't want to make things worse.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have told you to go."

"No, it was a good thing I did. I got the plan B pill, I don't want another child from that asshole and they called the police and they will be here soon."

"I'm leaving in five minutes" I promised

"Thank you."

I finished with the last sheets and put them in the oven, I set a timer and told Aiden to take them out and put them on a cooling rack before I changed quckly into some shorts and some random shirt and I was out the door.

I didn't want her to have to wait for me, and I knew that this would be the hardest part. She would have to follow through with this and put the man she loves and the father of her child in jail. She would have to go to court, she would have to explain this to JB one day. The rape kit was a temporary pain, this would be lifelong.

I got there right as the cops were walking into her room and I went to her side.

I held her hand while she explained who he was, what happened last night, and when she broke down the first time she ever had to say out loud that she was raped.

it took a while, I had to tell them how she showed up and it was the first time I told them that Blake tried to get JB from the park.

The whole experience was exhausting for me, and I can't even imagine how difficult it was for her to go through. She filled out papers and he would be served in the morning, and she left with Kelly while I went back home.

I walked in the door and it was pretty late.

"I have dinner for you." Aiden said and I jumped startled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he smiled sheepishly

"You're fine." I said

"And so are you." he winked and I rolled my eyes. I moved to the kitchen and grabbed some dinner he had left for me and sat at the couch.

"How did it go?"

"Terrible, it was a horrible experience for me, and it didn't happen to me. She's crushed and she's emotionally shutting down. I'm worried for her."

He nodded and we stayed silent, except for the TV while I ate. When I was finished he pulled me down on the couch with him and we just laid there.

"Thank you." I told him realizing I didn't say it before.

"For what?"

"For making me food, taking care of JB this morning, taking him to the park, not letting Blake leave with him, for this. you pick."

"It was no problem." He told me and I leaned up and kissed him.

I couldn't control myself anymore; I wanted him tonight, right now. He was such a kind person and that was the thing that made it impossible to hold back.

He kissed me back with more force and I moved to straddle him.

"I don't go back on my words, Chelsie" he told me with the same smirk he always has when he refers to him telling me he wanted to watch me like I did him.

And I was done protesting about it, I didn't care anymore, as long as he could take me to bed and satisfy me all night long.

"Fine, your bed. Now." I said and he looked shocked as I got up and pulled him towards his room, but he didn't protest as I shut the door and pulled my shirt over my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 457K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
898K 28.3K 35
Don't Judge my book by this description, I am not good at this. Haha.--Caroline Summers is 17 years old. Her nickname is Carrie. She goes to the most...
7.9K 266 29
"I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious. Or was he...
153 29 29
Providence played them into each other's arms. After a far from glamorous first meeting, Aria had made an impression on Aiden that made him consider...