Love (A Shawn Mendes Fanficti...

By EN3169

Meet Bailey. She's had a crush on the famous Shawn Mendes as long as he joined Magcon. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

7 1 0
By EN3169

Bailey's POV

Ugh I have to go to school again tomorrow and face Annabeth. She's going to bug me.

I know I'm just being annoying complaining and everything. But I mean I don't want to be taken advantage of because of who I'm dating. Who would want to I mean seriously. Not me.

Shawn says,"I have another show tomorrow,"

I said,"Alright,"

He asked,"Babe are you ok?"

I said,"Not really. You know that girl that came up to us at my school?"

He said,"I remember her yeah,"

I say,"I just don't want her to tell everyone and I don't want to get taken advantage of,"

Shawn said,"If anyone takes advantage of you I'll yell at them,"

I laughed and said,"Yes Shawn you are so scary,"

He said,"I can be scary if I want to,"

"Yeah sure," I said.

Next morning

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan and slowly crawl out of bed. I took a quick shower. I changed into the outfit below.

I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I quickly eat breakfast and clean up. I kiss Shawn and tell him bye. I grab my car keys and leave.

Once I get to school I head straight my my locker.

I hear Annabeth yell my name. I roll my eyes and try to ignore her. I quickly walk to my first period ignoring her.

*after school*

For most of the day Annabeth just left me alone, but now she's following me. I get my phone out and call Shawn. I tell him that I'm going to walk to my house.

He replies,"Babe I don't think that's such a good idea," I reassure him that I'll be fine and start towards my house.

Once I get there I unlock the door. It feels so weird being back here. I grab an apple out of the fridge and sit down on the couch. After a few minutes I have to go to the bathroom.

When I turn on the bathroom light it feels sticky. I inspect the switch and it's all red. In fact the whole bathroom is covered in this red, sticky substance. I get a nasous feeling when I realize what it might be.

Blood.

I quickly run out of the bathroom and to the living room where my phone is. I dial 911.

I hear a creaking noise coming from the closet. I grab a knife from the kitchen and go to the closet. I slowly open the closet but nothing is there.

I turn back to go to the living room. I hear a slam. A hand wraps around my throat. A cloth is placed over my mouth. I start seeing black spots on the edge of my vision. All I see is black. I can't breath. I start choking and quickly pass out.

Shawn's POV

It's been a couple of hours since Bailey called me. I know she is probably okay, but I can't help but worry about her.

~~~~
Word count 509 words
Sorry for the really short update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
5.5M 226K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
219K 2.5K 20
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...