Ese.

By AaliyahSione

Andree Valdez is a Honduran bound gang member, of the most popular Latin gang in the world: The Esses. He als... More

Ese.
One.
Two.
Three
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six. (Finale)
THE END!

Eleven.

370 12 0
By AaliyahSione

Andree

"We're gonna go in there, get the money and then dip." I said. "Hernando and Minnie, park out back and keep watch out for the cops."

"Gotcha." She said.

"Let's get this over with." I said.

Greg, Jay, and Money followed me into the bank and we immediately set shit off. We were on a mission to get this money, and nobody was gonna stop us.

"Everyone get on the ground!" I yelled and then fired a couple shots into the ceiling.

Everyone started screaming and they fell onto the floor. Money and Jay walked around the building and made sure that everyone kept their mouth shut and that nobody had access to the police. Greg and I went to the first bank teller we saw and pointed the gun in her face.

"I know you got the keys to the vault." Greg smirked. "Open it if you don't wanna die."

"I'm afraid I can't do that, sir." She said in a shaken tone.

"I guess you wanna die, then." I chuckled. "Because either way, someone is gonna open the vault for us. Just make this quick and easy."

"I-"

BANG!

I shot a bullet right through the glass. She began crying hysterically as we rushed over the counter and Greg grabbed her by the arm. "Open the vault, bitch!" He barked at her.

"Okay, okay!" She panted. "Just don't hurt me, please."

"How are things looking out there?" I asked, referring to Money and Jay.

"We're good just hurry the hell up!" Jay responded.

The lady was shaking as she got the keys out of her pocket. She opened the vault and Jay's eyes widened when he seen all those hundreds sitting on the shelves.

"Alright, let's get all of this." He said as he began stuffing his duffle bag.

I began filling up my duffle bag with stacks of money. We tried to be quick because we still had to keep an eye on this lady so she wouldn't do anything crazy.

All of a sudden, we heard police sirens close by. "Oh, shit!" I panted. "Come on, we gotta go!"

Greg and I zipped up the duffle bags, then we ran from behind the counter and gestured for Money and Jay to follow us out back. We all ran out the back door and then jumped into the car with Hernando and Minnie. "Step on the gas!" I shouted. "The police are right around the corner so we gotta go!"

"Gotcha!" Hernando responded before pulling off.

He sped down the road and we took our masks off and tried to keep calm and not look too suspicious. I looked behind me and seen the police surrounding the bank building, and luckily we had already left before they seen us. Hernando turned into an alley where his car was parked. See, we used a "different" car than Hernando's, and of course we were gonna ditch it and leave no evidence. This wasn't the first time that we robbed a bank. We were highly skilled at these kinds of things, because that's the type of business that a gang had to do. We made our own money the way that we wanted.

We got out of the car and quickly got into Hernando's cadillac, and he drove off.

When we arrived to King's apartment, he was already waiting for us on the couch. He had the news turned on and of course the robbery had already went viral. Greg and I opened the duffle bags and poured all the money onto the floor.

"Man, we gotta be millionaires now." Jay chuckled. "This isn't nothing compared to what we make on drugs."

"I knew you guys could do it." King smiled. "I'm very proud. Especially of you, Dre."

"Thanks, man." I smiled.

I was glad that King trusted me enough to be the leader when it came to carrying out plans. He recognized the loyalty I had to the gang, and that's all that mattered to me. Even if Jay didn't reognize it, it didn't matter because King did.

After we cleaned all the money up and I sold a bit of white that King gave to me, Hernando took me home. By the time I had walked in the door it was close to midnight.

"Where the hell have you been all day?" Lisa asked me. "You didn't come home after school."

"I was just hanging out with my friends." I shrugged. "No biggie."

"Mhm." She smirked. "Did you hear about the bank down the street? It got robbed big time."

"Oh yeah." I said. "We were watching the news and I saw it. That's terrible."

"I know, right." She shook her head. "This world is getting more dangerous by the day.'"

"Yeah, I agree." I smiled. "But, I'm gonna take a shower and get in bed."

The whole time I was in the shower, all I could think about was Isa. I wanted to see her since I hadn't seen her all day. I didn't know why, but she gave me a feeling that I've never felt before. She was so interesting to me, and words couldn't describe how much I loved looking at her and being in her company.

After I was done, I got dressed and jumped into bed. I heard a knock on my door and I already knew that it was Lisa. "Andreson?" She said as she peeked into my bedroom.

"Don't call me that." I growled.

I hated when people called me by my whole name. It was bad enough my parents used the hell out of it. I wanted everyone else to call me by the name I felt comfortable using, which was Andree or Dre. Andreson just seemed like too much if you ask me.

She smirked and stepped inside of my room. "What?" I asked.

"Andreson," She sang, trying to get on my nerves obviously.

"What?" I snarled.

"How come you let Isamariá call you by your name?" She inquired. "You don't let anyone else do so."

"What do you mean?" I scoffed. "She calls me Andree."

"No, she calls you Andreson." She giggled.

When I thought about it, I realized that Lisa was right.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I guess I didn't notice until you brought it up. Why does it matter?"

"Do you like Isamariá?"

"No, I don't like Isa for the millionth time." I shook my head. "Now, can you leave me alone?"

"But, you do." She teased me. "Why can't you just accept it and date her?"

I paused for a moment. Did I really like Isa?

"I don't like her." I said. "I just don't."

"Alright." She sighed. "I guess it is true since you keep denying it. Sweet dreams, sweetheart!"

"Ugh." I groaned.

"I'll see you in the morning." She said before exiting the room, and closing the door.

I couldn't understand why Lisa kept asking me the same question constantly. It was annoying, simply because I just didn't like Isa. She was just a friend to me...

I mean, that's what she always said.

____________________

Isamariá

I was just getting home from Andreson's house. I didn't even get the chance to see him, but at this point that wasn't surprising. When I walked into the living room, I noticed my mom having a conversation with George while they sat in front of the TV. The news was on and the lady was talking about one of the banks in Manhattan getting robbed. It played havoc with all of the teachers in the school when they found out; They were concerned about our safety of course.

"This is the third time that a bank in New York City has been robbed in the past month, and police still can not find any piece of evidence." The woman reporter said. "We're not sure who these people are that are behind this, but whoever they may be they are very, very clever. Millions of dollars have been stolen from these banks, and the police department aren't sure who to turn to."

I shook my head. It seemed like everyday New York was just getting worse.

"Can you believe that?" George asked. "I can't believe these people robbed the bank again! How much money do they need?"

My mom laughed, "It doesn't matter because when they get caught, they gonna spend the rest of their thieving lives under prison."

"They're geniuses." I said. "They have managed to rob three major banks in New York without injuring or killing anyone! They haven't left any type of evidence to be caught and every single time they steal millions of dollars."

"What are you saying?" George raised an eyebrow.

"I'm saying there's no way that they could get caught." I laughed. "They are too clever."

"Well, miss smartie pants." My mom smiled. "How was your day?"

"It was alright." I shrugged. "I was bored all day, but that's not new anymore."

"How are things going with the Valdez family?" She then asked me.

"Good." I said. "I don't really have to do anything. It's pretty simple."

"What about that Andreson boy?" He asked. "What's up with him?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Is he your type of boy?" My mom asked me.

I could tell that she was into the idea of me dating Andreson. Hopefully she wasn't too hung over it. "Not really." I responded. "He's just like every other dude in the world--immature and dumb."

"Sure." George laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight."

"Goodnight!" They cheered in unison.

I walked into my bedroom and crawled right into bed. I was way too tired to even shower or do anything, and plus all I wanted to do was sleep. I couldn't, though. I was thinking about my mom's question. Was Andreson my type of boy? It didn't really seem like it. Did I like him? I hope not.

Though every time that I was around him, I got this weird feeling. I felt comfortable around him, and that was odd because of the things that he did. It probably wasn't a big deal, considering the fact that we were just friends.

***

The next morning I made my way onto the campus of Walton High. I was pretty happy since I got to see Jada before I left, and she even gave me an apple because I was super hungry. I was about to take a bite of it until--

"Thanks, Isa!" I heard Andreson say before he snatched the apple out of my hand. He then took a huge bite before I could retaliate, and I immediately went from happy to pissed off.

"Why would you do that?" I asked. "Where did you even come from? I'm really hungry, ya know!"

"Chill out, baby girl." He smiled at me. "Would an apple really make a difference?"

"Obviously because I'm about to die of starvation!" I yelled.

"Fine," He said before taking my hand.

He turned around and began walking the other way, trying to get me to follow him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking you somewhere." He responded.

"What?" I gave him an odd look. "We can't just leave class."

"Do you really care about that class?" He asked. "It's pointless. We sit in there for like two hours literally doing nothing. Who gives a shit?"

"I do, because I'm not trying to get retained." I said, sternly. "I don't know about you, but I'm trying to graduate."

"You have plenty of time to worry about that." He smirked. "You said you were hungry, so let me take you to get something to eat. Please?"

"Fine." I said. "But, we better not get into trouble."

"I highly doubt it." He said. "Come on."

We left the campus and began walking down the sidewalk. "Do you even know your way around here?" I asked.

"Do you?" He shot me a funny look. "I've been all around all five boroughs of New York, because I was born and raised here."

"Good for you." I said, sarcastically.

"Cute." He said. "Where do you wanna eat today?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Come on, you were just whining about being hungry." He said. "You must be craving something."

"Whatever." I spat.

He ended up taking me to a local cafe and he spent at least $20 on food for the both of us. I felt funny letting him buy me food, but he assured me that it wasn't a big deal. I'm sure to him it wasn't, because no amount of money he spent would put the slightest dent in his bank account.

After we left the cafe, we walked around for a long time while just talking and goofing around. By the time class had ended, we were sitting on the top of an abandonded building.

"Why are we even up here?" I laughed before taking a sip of my Arizona.

"I don't know, I just thought this might be a cool place to chill for a while." He shrugged. "Did you have fun?"

"See? it wasn't that bad." He smiled. "I'm glad you had fun."

"Why is that?" I asked. "I mean..why do you care?"

He laughed, "I care about you."

"I'm not anything to you but a slave if you really think about it.." I said.

"I don't look at you like that." He then said "To me, you're a really great friend, Isa."

"Thanks." I said.

I guess overall, Andreson wasn't a bad person. I could actually have fun with him, and I didn't know that he was actually so nice and cool. I misjudged him totally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.8K 46
เผ„ โ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’๐’„๐’Œ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’”โž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž. ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐Ÿฐ๐—ฆ ยฉ on wattpad. in which...
485K 17.3K 96
โœช "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" โœช ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ...
360K 11.6K 26
( completed & editing ) ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ todoroki shoto talks to the stoic business student he simps for while the rest of class-1a watch it unfold . "๐—ข-๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 87 18
"Jimin!" "I love you" "We can't be together" "I don't care" Come along and read about a adventure of 2 souls that are destined to be together but...