Extraordinary

By rawr1234

What would happen if you found out you were extraordinary? What would you do if people wanted you dead becaus... More

Prologue
Chapter one - Eighteen
Chapter two - Mate issues
Chapter three - Go with the flow
Chapter four - Finding out
Chapter five - Full moon
Chapter six - Frustration
Chapter seven - Wake up damn it!
Chapter eight - Visions and magic
Chapter nine - Welcome and training
Chapter ten - Dinner and a plan.
Chapter eleven - Partayyy!!!
Chapter twelve - Acceptance.
Chapter thirteen - Emotions run
Chapter fourteen - start training now!
Chapter sixteen - lockdown
Chapter seventeen - Runaway
Chapter eighteen - Revealed.
Chapter nineteen - Nephew
Chapter twenty - Eighteen might not be long enough
Epilogue

Chapter fifteen- schoolwork and babies

49 1 0
By rawr1234

Ken's P.O.V

"Ken your going to be late for school stop." I was currently trying to suduce my way out of going to school.

"What was that?" I huskily asked Ray giving her brief kisses down her neck. I love this effect I have on her. Only if she knew what she did to me.

"Ken..." she started then moaned when I kissed the mark I gave her slightly sucking on it.

"Ken you need to go to school." Jax interrupted our fun.

Rachel's P.O.V

"He's right Ken you haven't been there for three months. People have begone to notice plus you have to protect Lilly." I added.

"Yes cause I swear if any human boys lay a finger or glance her way I swear to-"

"Let's not, a god after all paired us together." Lilly's southern accent made Jaxon blush.

"Lilly it's been awhile, but you now know who I am. I'm sorry I haven't realize this sooner, but if your from the south how come you were part of James' pack?"

"My father wasn't my moms true mate but she was the alphas daughter he was power hungry. He told everyone they were mates and raped her. Then she had me, but for him to become alpha he needed my uncles dead. My mother didn't stand for it. She threatened him she would tell everyone he isn't her mate and he went berserk. He singlehandedly killed my family and challenged my grandfather for alpha and won. He had incredible strength. It wasn't normal. He then banished me and I traveled for a year until James found me stealing from their garden. I was imprisoned until I spilled my guts telling him what I've told you now." She didn't shed a tear she just smiled.

"Why haven't you taken your pack back?" I blatantly asked.

"Because" she chuckled "they are already dead." The look I gave her must of gave her the idea I didn't understand. "Hunters, my pack was small and weak. My family probably would of been deemed an omega in another pack. We were what the humans called traitor trash. Well at least the ones up north have." Jax pulled her closer to her side.

"Time for school. Ken lets go!" Lilly screamed pulling Barbie out of the room. Leaving me and Jax.

"It's been a while since you've let loose hasn't it?" Jax asked me.

"I don't need to." I folded my arms and started down the stairs to go see Frank.

"Oh yes you do." Jax threw me over his shoulder sprinting down the stairs.

He brought me to school, after he forced me to get dressed in casual clothing. I graduated last year. A year early like all were's are supposed to.

"Jaxon what are we doing here! We already graduated." I hissed at him walking into the school getting stairs from everyone who I pissed off and people who where shocked to see me. My last words were 'Fuck you I'm moving on to greater things.' And a few other very harsh things said about some students.

"Because now that we are alpha and beta we have to be principle and vise principle but because were to young we start with teaching. I have gym and you have all the art classes." He handed me keys.

"Why can't I have gym?" I whined, I don't hate art, but gym is so much easier to deal with especially cause I can alpha command them.

"Because" the bell running and students running to class interrupting him. "Because two people retired and this is what opened. And before you ask 'don't you have to get a degree for this' you do, but because we are who we are we can get away with it." shit there's no getting out of this one.

"That doesn't mean I have to get art!" I shoved him when we reached my classroom.

"Your a girl so there for you get art. Class has started toodles!" and with that he ran off, toodles. Who's the girl here?

I walked into the room and every head turned towards me at a violently fast speed.

"Excuse me do you have a pass?" an old man asked looking up from his news paper his glasses on top of his head. typical human substitute. Mean and old, and the late bell hasn't run yet.

"No..." I began slowly gliding over to the teacher workspace. "But, I am Ms. Soul, the new art teacher." He realized his mistake and started to quickly pack his belongings.

"Sorry Miss it's only you don't seem a day older than eighteen. I'll be on my way."

"That would be because I'm eighteen. I graduated last year. Some of you know me." I looked to the students none of witch I recognized.

"Okay. I'll be leaving now." Then it was just me and the munchkins.

"Okay does anyone remember me?" I started off weary on wether or not the humans in this class knew. There were seven werewolves one of which was Lucas, and the other six were his 'crew'

"It's mostly a freshman class there new." Lucas blurted everyone turned to stair at him. Especially his group, he did disrespect me as his alpha, but I was totally cool with it which was weird.

"Okay any way I'm Rachel Soul just call me Rachel I'm not used to responding to Ms. Soul so don't say it. And I won't tolerate any screaming, perfume spraying, or anything that is loud or has a strong smell. I have sensitive hearing and I'm allergic to perfumes." They all nodded.

"We haven't done anything yet this year so it's a clean slate." Again Lucas called out.

"Okay do you all have pencils and art paper?" zombie like nods is what I got back. "Good now I'd like you all to draw your hand in the most detail you can. it's due at the end of the period." I plopped down at the table at the front if the room and grabbed the attendance paper, the late bell rand so I decided to start calling out names. "Gregory Bucatini"

"Here!" he has a weird ass last name.

"Johna Ceel" the door swung open and in came Ken. Great. "Ken, Lilly sit down your late." The look on everyone's face when I said that was scary. I looked up after saying that and saw Lucas and the rest f the wolves scared shitless like I just revealed our secret. It's because I didn't look up isn't it. It's a lucky guess yeah....

"I'm here." Johna replied everyone going back to what they were doing and me continuing calling out names. Lucas chatted with Ken and Lilly, while his friends looked petrified.

~

The rest of the day went normal except I have at least sixty pictures to go through.

"Hey Kelly wanna do me a favor?" I asked

"Do I have a choice?" she asked back turned the tv off then turned to look at me.

"Well no I have to go see Frank in a few and Jaxon made me get a job as a art teacher so we can still keep an eye on the pack yada yada ya and I need you to grade these. Give the best one a hundred and grade from there." She groaned and walked over to my desk in my alpha office.

"Do I get to sit in the desk?" she asked with fake awe.

"Yes don't let the power get to your head." Her face light up.

"Really! cool." she sat down when I got up.

"See you when it's done!" I left and went in search of my mate.

"I'm not doing this for all your schoolwork!" she hollered back.

"Hey babe." Ken was walking to my office it seems. "Ready to go see Frank make sure my baby's doing fine." He placed one hand on my stomach and the other slipping around my waist. He suddenly picked me up and carried me to the little portion of the pack house that's dedicated to the doctor wing.

"You didn't have to carry me you know." I told Barbie as he put me down to walk into the office by myself.

"Yes but it's just I felt like it and well I can so why not?" he then did the thing from night of museum. "Boom, boom firepower!" usually I wouldn't of chuckled at the childish behavior but the look of joy in his eyes from acting like the kid he is made me.

"Okay alpha, luna, if I'm not interrupting anything I can do the ultrasound now." Frank peeked his head around the divider section in off the corders.

"No it's okay let's get this over with." I sighed and walked over to him where he led us down to where the machine is.

"Okay it's going to be a little cold now if you please luna roll your shirt up." he got the gel out and waited for me to pull up my shirt. And as soon as the gel hit my stomach my vision started to get fuzzy.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked gripping on to barbies arm for support. If felt like I was going to pass out any second.

"Well this gel helps me-"

"No not that! why can't I see-" I began until Lupa butted in

"Vision darling. Relax and you won't pass out this time" Lupa calmly said.

I was suddenly at a cliff different from where my first vision occurred. Barbie before me was in wolf form. Abigail not dead, not even here thank god, but Grant was dead on the ground.

Barbie shifted right in front of me rushing to me catching me as I fell to my knees.

Pain that's all I felt. The same pain I felt when my parents and brother died and that's when I noticed my shirt was drenched in blood.

"Rachel!" Barbie shouted stopping my vision.

"Oh my god" I mumbled realizing the death grip I had on barbies arm.

"Jeeze what was that all about? I thought you were going to rip my arm off" he massaged his arm where I left a mark on his nicely toned arm.

"I guess it was really cold?" I shrugged my voice getting higher something it did when I lied.

"Your eyes they, they swirled" Frank stumbled over his words.

"That's because My wolf was going to snap at you and I had to fight her back?" I answered, well more like asked myself if that was okay.

"Way to through me under the bus." Lupa chimed in.

"Do you see a bus?" I snidely replied to her comment.

"Anyway so she's how far along?" Barbie asked really excited for his answer.

"Hard to tell it doesn't even look like she's pregnant are you sure?"

"Yes I am." I snapped harshly I bet my eyes were slightly glowing Lupa didn't like being questioned. Sometimes I wonder about her. She has some major mood swings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 70 33
This book will kill you. This book has already killed you. You were a deadthing the moment you read these words. You were a deadthing when you opened...
1.5K 52 20
Meeting someone you trust is amazing. But you don't want him to hurt you. Will he? The worst of it all is that maybe, just maybe.... You've fallen fo...
55.7K 2.2K 32
What would you do if you found out you had magical powers? And not just any magical powers the most dangerous and the most powerful. Would you think...
9.8K 336 15
What would you do, if death comes to you in the most surprising way? What are your last words? Who are you going to say it to? I keep thinking abou...