American Girls

By romelorenzox

*COMPLETED* Karlie Kloss is an international pop star with a bad girl reputation. It's all sex, drugs, and r... More

Prologue, part one
Chapt. 1
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt.10
Chapt. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13

Prologue, part two

5.8K 233 118
By romelorenzox

*previously published see: one shots*

"Taylor.."

Standing in front of Karlie now is a broken Taylor swift. Her blue eyes are glowing despite how red and puffy her eyes are. Tear streaks run down her face and she looked exhausted.

"Why won't you just go home." Taylor says, trying to sound aggravated but coming off defeated.

"Because." Karlie says simply as she steps forward and wraps her arms around Taylor's head, bringing her into her chest tightly for a hug. With her foot, she kicks the door shut and focuses entirely on holding Taylor close.

Hesitantly, Taylor lifts her arms and rests her palms against Karlie's toned stomach. She wants nothing more than to push Karlie away and their both well aware of that, but Taylor never does.

She allows herself to be held by Karlie.

"I'm so sorry Taylor. I never meant a word of what I just said to you. I'm selfish and awful. I do things wrong and I lash out because that's the only way I can stay relevant. Not even in this industry but in my personal life, outside of this." Karlie begins, she shifts herself carefully so that she can lift Taylor's face. Her cold hands gently rub along Taylor's jawline, lifting her face to see her again. She stares into her eyes and feels tears pulling at her own. "You're so unbelievably talented Taylor and I admire you so much. You're exactly who you're supposed to be and no one can tell you otherwise."

A slight blush appears on Taylor's cheeks and she shifts her mouth to prevent a smile from coming onto her face.

"Why do I feel like you're not always this nice?" She asks Karlie, through a small smile and little laugh.

Karlie kisses Taylor's forehead but her own smile falls suddenly and Taylor notices. Karlie's green eyes scan Taylor's own blue ones so intently that Taylor feels her breath hitch.

"I don't know what you're doing to me," Karlie whispers. "But for some reason, I feel like I'd let you do it for the rest of my life, and I've never felt like that before." She continues.

It's silent in the apartment. Taylor is completely stunned by the small yet vast confession that Karlie has just made. It's weird, they've only just met this morning and yet here they are, kissing and confessing some kind of unexplained feelings to one another.

And it didn't feel wrong, it felt completely right.

Taylor has heard about Karlie for a while now. She didn't step graciously into the industry, instead she fell head first and ever since she did her entire life has been put on blast in the media. Taylor has always liked Karlie's music and yet she's always been kind of turned off to the girl. She heard how demanding and brutal Karlie could be, she knew about the drug use and partying, along with numerous hookups. Yet for some reason she's always felt drawn towards Karlie, so when she got the chance to work with her and aide in her public image, Taylor couldn't refuse.

That kiss however, clearly changed everything. Taylor has never been kissed like that before, and she on return has never kissed someone the way she kissed Karlie. When she was spewing her rant of insults towards Taylor, all the singer wanted to do was kick her out right then and there. But there was an overwhelming desire to just kiss her.

There had been ever since Karlie walked into the studio early today, and it doesn't make sense.

But she doesn't want to fight it.

"What the hell is going on between us?" Taylor asks, her voice too presenting as a mere whisper.

And then the gates of heaven opened and it felt like the world stopped because Karlie smiled so big and genuinely. Her smile was the most captivating thing Taylor had ever seen, and it made her heart warm just seeing it. Then, the little giggles that escaped Karlie's mouth made Taylor's heart jump, and the look in Karlie's eyes as she slowly moved in and kissed Taylor slowly on the lips made her heart pound so heavily that she thought it could explode.

Karlie pulls away after the kiss and looks right back into Taylor's eyes. Her real smile doesn't fade and she looks so soft and loving right now that it frightens Taylor to her core.

Never in a million years did she think that Karlie could look like that. She's always so stone faced and irritated.

This side of her was overwhelmingly beautiful.

"I wish I knew. Because I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified of how I feel right now, looking at you." Karlie responds, still caressing Taylor's face in her hands. She then leans in and places a small kiss on Taylor's nose. "I'm so sorry, Taylor." She mumbles again sadly.

Taylor feels her face fall. She shakes her head and closes the gap again but not with a kiss. She rests her head on Karlie's chest and hugs her close, the other girl doing the same.

Somehow, breaking the silence between them Taylor's Bluetooth kicks on and music suddenly echoes through the house. They both jump, feeling startled and then start laughing.

Taylor turns and sees the reason why, Olivia was perched on the arm of the sofa that just happened to have the Bluetooth remote sitting on it.

"Damn it Olivia." Taylor says but Karlie gives her a light shove. "What was that for?" Taylor asks, directing her attention back to Karlie.

"Don't talk to my cat like that." Karlie says in a stern voice, but Taylor can see the playfulness dancing around in her eyes.

"Your cat? You've know her for like five seconds!" Taylor exclaims with a laugh.

"I could actually say the same pertaining to you." Karlie says with a challenging look. She doesn't give Taylor the time to answer and instead adjusts their bodies so that Karlie's arm is around Taylor's waist and one of Taylor's is the same on Karlie. Then, she carefully traces her free hand down Taylor's own and interlaces their fingers.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asks with a shy look.

Karlie shrugs, "I don't know what I've been doing this whole night. All I know right now, is that I want to dance with you."

Taylor blushes and nods, she allows herself to just fall into Karlie and dance around the living room. She cant believe any of this is happening and she can't believe the overwhelming feeling of desire she's experiencing towards Karlie right now.

She never wants it to fade away.

*****
2 months later..

Derek strolls happily into the studio. He's peppy and his demeanor shows he's feeling on top of the world. He opens the door and comes inside, seeing exactly who he's looking for.

"Well you guys did it, your collaboration song has been number one for the past month!" Derek exclaims, tossing down a newspaper that featured a new article about Karlie and Taylor's sudden friendship.

Karlie lost count of how many articles like this have been printed since she started being seen with Taylor.

"Awesome! I'm seriously so proud of us." Taylor boast happily, giving Karlie a side smile, shared only between them.

She only nods and then focuses her attention back to Derek. He's been so different to her these last couple months. The more time she's spent with Taylor, the more he wants to be around.

It also was a surprise to her as to just how much she and Taylor would be publicly hanging out together. They've gone to the gym, on lunch dates, shopping all over New York City and even a few concerts together. Karlie has even volunteered some "overtime" with Taylor, taking the singer to some of her own concerts and attending an award show together just this last week.

They've been busy, and Karlie's been putting on a front, but as long as it was with Taylor that she had to do this with she didn't mind at all.

She feels her phone go off and it scares her out of her thoughts. She looks down, seeing a text from Taylor who was sitting across from her.

"Are we still doing that thing?" She asks, and just as Karlie goes to answer she has another text from her.

"You look so good today that it's actually killing me? I'm missing you."

Karlie smirks and shakes her head. She can see Taylor's knowing smile and she has to duck her head slightly so that neither Derek or Taylor can see her blushing.

"I think you both should do another song together." Derek suggests as he takes out his own phone and starts adding notes to it. "That would be awesome, and I know I said this would be over soon but you guys are doing so great, it could get even better for you both." He says, finishing what he was writing and then bringing his attention back to Karlie, waiting for her commentary.

She nods, "Yeah that's fine." She says nonchalantly, out of the corner of her eye she sees Taylor shift quickly and then looking back at Derek she sees his face riddled with surprise.

Oh fuck I forgot.

"I mean like, it's fine as long as Taylor could actually sing the right way." She says pointedly. Karlie notices Taylor's face fall slightly and she clears her throat, not wanting to look over at her.

But Derek looked back to normal so it worked.

Taylor stares intensely at Karlie who won't even look at her. She knows why Karlie said what she just did, it just came out quicker than Taylor was now used to. So she makes her own commentary.

"I could definitely sing it the right way Derek, my apologies. Maybe we could finish it sooner than expected if Karlie isn't out all night bingeing on drugs." Taylor says easily with a shrug of her shoulders.

This time Taylor has to refrain from smiling when she sees Karlie's face fall and how she adjusts herself uncomfortably in her seat.

Two could play at that game, right? That's what Taylor had to tell herself anyway.

Just as Karlie decides to open her mouth and send another comment Taylor's way, Derek interrupts them.

"Ladies, I know it isn't easy and I know you hate each other but please, try and get along." He sighs defeatedly. He then takes a look at his watch and after seeing the time he picks up some discs that he originally came in to get. "I have lunch with Nick so I'm leaving. You're the only two left in here, please don't kill each other and just lock up tight. See you tomorrow!"

And with that, Derek had left them alone again.

Karlie sighs heavily, "Taylor." She says but she's instantly interrupted by Taylor suddenly straddling her and pulling her into a hard kiss.

Her hands slide into Karlie's long blonde hair sending chills down her spine. They then ball into a fist, ever so easily pulling her hair and causing her to release a moan into Taylor's mouth as their lips collide still. No one has ever kissed Karlie the way Taylor has and it's like a drug.

One she considers herself addicted to.

"I hate when you insult my singing." Taylor whispers breathlessly before connecting their lips again.

Suddenly Karlie's reminded of what is said and snaps out of their real life fantasy. She pushes Taylor away and slides out from under her, scooting further down the couch.

"What the hell?" Taylor huffs in confusion, pushing her own messy blonde locks out of her face and looking at Karlie, but she's turned away from the singer.

It's silent, Taylor debates on what to say. She didn't understand why Karlie moved away from her, they were fine just a second ago?

"I don't like when you bring up my drug issues." Karlie says suddenly, startling Taylor.

Which is when it hits her, and she face palms with how stupid she was. She had almost forgotten that she had been upset with Karlie, and wanted to dig back. But at the time she wasn't paying attention as to how much it could really hurt Karlie.

Sure she may have insulted Taylor's singing but it was a playground insult, Taylor went too far.

Defeatedly she chooses not to respond. She instead stands, straightening out her skirt and blouse before stepping in front of Karlie. She didn't think the girl would, but Karlie looks up when Taylor approaches, her green eyes glowing in the dim studio.

Their shared look is intense, and filled with every word neither of them can speak. It's something they've developed over these months spent together, a secret language.

Taylor extends her arm, and Karlie accepts. She pulls her up and they're instantly only inches apart. Karlie's intense blue steel gaze is burning deeply into Taylor's tender blue eyes. Karlie grabs her collar and pulls Taylor's lips against her own harshly.

"Don't insult me like that again." She mumbles against Taylor's lips, her eyes turning stern and filled with unbearable tension.

"I'm sorry." Taylor whispers back before giving into Karlie's touch and kissing her once more. "Can we, get out of here?" She asks. Karlie responds with a nod, kissing Taylor's nose before pulling her out towards the front door.

They can't leave the studio fast enough. All day has been filled with a great desire and tension that is way overdue for release. They hurry up to the front door, seeing one of Taylor's cars park, yet stop dead in their tracks.

"Paparazzi, again." Taylor groans, slightly slipping to hide behind Karlie and giving her shoulder a sharp bite.

Right where the cameras couldn't see.

Karlie arches slightly and groans in annoyance. She takes Taylor's hands in her own and pulls her tightly behind her.
"Come on." She mumbles as they head out the front door.

Karlek stays there protectively, letting Taylor hide behind her from as many cameras as possible as they try to make their way to the car. It feels impossible though, as more and more paparazzi swarm them.

They're all yelling and shouting things to try to raise a response, to which the girls do everything to ignore.

And then the problem came. A specific paparazzi guy who had been standing in front of them and hovering the girls closely with his equipment.

To make it worse? He was targeting Taylor with everything he had. And when he makes his last comment, Karlie's had enough.

The guys sound piece accidentally bumps Taylor as he yells, "Is it true you can't keep a man and so you've switched to women? And why of all people Karlie Kloss? Taylor! Taylor!"

Without a second thought, Karlie's hands are off Taylor and holding he mans shirt collar in a tight fist. She charges him, pushing him up against a light pole on the street. He slips, dropping all of his equipment as he scrambles to gain any kind of control.

Karlie's too strong though, and too angry.

She finds herself standing in his face. "I swear if you ever approach, talk, contact, or even touch Taylor ever again, I'll be sure to fucking end you, dude." Karlie spits harshly, laying a spontaneous punch to his face and pushing him back against the post, then letting go and running back to a now stunned Taylor, and getting them into the car immediately.

The last minute of Karlie's life flashes in a blur in her mind as she tries to get a grip on what's just happened as the car pulls away and lights flash around them.

She attempts to shift but let's out a cry of pain. As she looks down she sees her bruised and cut knuckles, that were now radiating pain.

Suddenly Taylor pulls out a cloth from her purse and wraps it tightly around Karlie's knuckles. She looks up pointedly at an ashamed Karlie as she puts pressure on the girls hand.

"What you did was stupid, and reckless. And we will talk about it." Taylor says, shaking her head.

"I know, I'm sorry." Karlie nods, knowing how badly she just fucked up.

Taylor ducks her head to be level with Karlie's. They find each other's eyes, slowly sitting up and not breaking their gaze.

"I don't want you to be sorry.." Taylor states, shaking her dead in disapproval.

"Because that was pretty hot."

*****

"Karlie!"

Taylor's back arches restlessly as the blazing hot water from the shower pours over them. She finishes, panting heavily, as she's met with green eyes and a hard kiss.

They kiss for a long time. Pulling and slightly biting as they grind into each other. Taylor's nails dog down Karlie's back and back up, working their way into her hair.

She slides her hand up the back of Karlie's head until she balls her fist and takes a handful of Karlie's hair. The taller girl arches and Taylor takes advantage of her exposed neck, kissing up the side and leaving small marks, to eventually end up ever so slightly under Karlie's ear.

"You're killing me." Karlie groans exhaustedly. Taylor smiles against Karlie's neck, lightly running her teeth back up and planting a small kiss on Karlie's jaw before looking at her. "And I'm going to have marks for weeks." She adds giggling.

Taylor laughs too, wrapping her arms around Karlie's naked, steaming body and hugging her against her own body. The hot water pours over them as Taylor cuddles into the nook of Karlie's neck.

"What you did for me today was crazy." Taylor says against Karlie's skin, making her noticeably shiver. "But you shouldn't have touched him."

She feels Karlie sigh, a small smile appears on her own face as Karlie slightly steps back and takes Taylor's face carefully in her hands, looking down at her lovingly.

"You're not even my princess Taylor, you're my queen." She says in a husky voice. "I can't stand when anyone attacks you or tries to insult you. I won't stand for that." She admits, shaking her head.

"You asked me what I was doing to you months ago," Taylor recalls in a faint whisper, scanning Karlie's emerald eyes. "I'd like to know the same about what you've been doing to me." She says with a smile.

Karlie smiles largely, illuminating her whole face. She pulls Taylor into her again to resume their position. Never wanting to leave this shower and never wanting to let this moment go.

But wouldn't she have to someday? I mean Taylor saw what happened today, how can Karlie control herself anymore when the gossip gets worse and the more she has to hold Taylor as she cries anymore? She doesn't want Taylor living that life. Karlie cares about her too much to let her life be ruined, she can't control herself when it comes to the singer, she doesn't know why.

She's completely consumed.

"I'm not good for you Taylor." Karlie admits quietly.

Taylor lifts her head quickly and finds Karlie's sad eyes. She wraps her hands around Karlie's neck and pulls the girl down hard into a reckless, passionate kiss.

"Don't even think about leaving me." Taylor states sternly.

"I don't think I could if I tried." Karlie sighs, connecting their lips once more. She holds Taylor again, slipping her tongue into her mouth and sliding her hands up and down Taylor's body. She pulls away, seeing Taylor blush even through the steam of the shower.

"I don't know how you did it," Karlie says shaking her head and portraying a coy smile. "You must be the most powerful person I've met Taylor, I don't know how I've gone from hating you, to absolutely loving you..."

"But I'll be damned if I ever go back." She says smiling, kissing Taylor again and then lifting her and wrapping her around her own athletic body, before slamming her against the shower wall again and kissing her aggressively.

Knowing full and happily, that it wouldn't only be a long night, but a long life as long as Taylor was by her side.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 666 13
At a wedding, out of nowhere is how Karlie Kloss meets the love of her life. But then the next morning she disappears and Karlie doesn't see her agai...
134K 6.1K 47
*Completed* Karlie and Taylor are a young couple who have established a life together in a small town with their own businesses. The high school swe...
111K 4.3K 24
"Kloss, I have a new client for you." "What's the name, boss?" "Taylor Swift." "Wait.. as in THE Taylor Swift?" "Yes, her life is in great danger." "...
24.1K 745 35
A ballet dancer becomes Taylor Swift's latest muse, but not in the way you expect. Taylor is the owner of Swift Records, a record company built by h...