His Cursed Mate ✔️

By AllieThatGirl_96

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this... More

Chapter 1: Twin Trouble
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Oh uh!
Chapter 5: Fates
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Pay back
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Date Night:
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Temptation:
Chapter 12: Rejection
Chapter 13: Get-a-way
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Consummation
Chapter 16: Game on!
Chapter 17: I did what ?
Chapter 18: What just happened ?
Chapter 19: Pledged Warrior
Chapter 20: Heading Back
Chapter 21: Introduction
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Closet
Ch 24: The Fight
Chapter 25: Discussion
Chapter 26: Winter Ball
Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack
Chapter 28: Interesting Night
Ch 29: Leap of faith
Ch: 30 What are we ?
Ch 31: First Fight
Ch 32: Surprise Date
Ch 33: Issac
Ch 34: Houston, we have a problem
Ch 35: Training Drama
Ch 36: One Month Anniversary
Ch 37: Dummy #2
Ch 38: Promposal
Ch 39: Crashing the party
Ch 40: Kicked Out
Ch 41: Prom
Chapter 42: Prom Part 2
Ch 43: The story
Ch 44: This is war
Ch 45: Torture
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: Graduation Day
Ch 48: Roller Blading
Ch 49: Cravings
Ch 50: Amsterdam
Ch 51: Letting Go
Ch 52: Kiss
Ch 53: Surprised
Ch 54: Heartbroken
Ch 55: The Curse
Ch 56: Operation; Win Ashley back
Ch 57: The truth
Ch 58: The Strawberry Festival
Ch 59: Spying and laser tagging
Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party
Ch 61: Research
Ch 62: Grayley
Ch 63: Proposal
Ch 64: The Ritual
Ch 65: Jealousy
Ch 67: I Do
Damian & Ashley :
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Random Facts About Me

Ch 66: Happy Birthday

14.7K 524 43
By AllieThatGirl_96

Authors Note:

So I've never put who I thought Ashton would look like, so I decided that Colton Haynes is pretty close. He's so handsome 😍😍

Also I'm sorry if Ashley comes off as spoiled, truth be told she is quiet spoiled. It's her character . She still has a lot of growing up to do.

Damian:

"So what happens after the ritual is done and the curse is gone. Do you think she will still want to be with you , or will she go running back to Grayson ?"
   Punch.
"....running back to Grayson.."
Punch.
"....running back to Grayson.."
Punch.
Punch.
  Yeah she was definitely running back to him, I thought bitterly, throwing another punch.
  "Whoa there." I didn't look up from the swinging punching bag when I heard Ashton's teasing voice "What's go your panties in a twist ?"
I grunted, ignoring him as I focused on the bag in front of me.
Punch.

     "It's that date Ashley has with sweet ole Grayson." Lance chuckled.
"Fuck you." I growled, throwing another punch.
I wish I was hitting Graysons smug face instead.
    A hand flew out stopping the swinging punching bag.
I looked up, piercing Dante with a seething glare.
   "As much as we appreciate the imagery of you beating Grayson to a pulp, it's really not necessary. They're just chatting."
   I groaned as I realized I had let my guard down.
"I don't know what you fuckers are going on about, I was just getting in a workout till you decided to interrupt me." I mumbled grabbing my towel and wiping my face and chest down. Opening up my water bottle I took a long sip, ignoring the doubtful looks aimed my way.
        "Mhmm so you're not curious at all just what it is Ashley and Grayson are talking about or you know, doing?" Dante raised a skeptical eybrow.
"No." I gritted before I narrowed my eyes at him "Why ? Can you tell what's going on?"
"I'm her warrior, of course I know what's going on." He rolled his eyes "For the record, last night was totally uncalled for. "
   "Why ? What happened last night ?" Lance looked between us, his eyes curious. He was such a girl I swear, he loved to gossip.
  "Damian threw a hissy fit about this catching up Ashley and Grayson are doing."
"I swear, I hate that bond you have sometimes. Don't you have better things to do than to snoop around Ashley's head ?" I growled, wrapping the towel around my neck as I began to stuff my stuff back into my gym bag.

Dante raised his hands in surrender.
"Hey, sometimes when the emotion is high I feel and hear things I'm not even trying to ."
  My eyes locked onto his immediately.
"Wait-"
"Don't ask." His eyes narrowed.
   "You-"
"Don't ask." He groaned.
"You can feel when we kiss, even when we have sex ?"
His cheeks immediately flamed and I got my answer.
"Awww bro that's gross." Ashton grimaced while Lance burst out laughing .
    "That must be so uncomfortable. You could be doing something as innocent as shopping when all of a sudden you feel Ashleys emotions. Bet you, you get a hard on too."
  "I don't get a hard on." He grumbled his cheeks reddening even more.
         He so did, I mused not knowing to feel amused or uncomfortable.
"Okay okay enough about this. It's not as if Damian's been getting any anyways, so I'm good." Dante huffed while Lance turned to me.
Oh great, I glared at Dante who only smirked in return now that all the attention was off of him.
   "So you and Ashley ... You haven't ..?"
"Shut up." I groaned.

     Lance burst out in laughter again, while Ashton grimaced.
"We know you haven't mated yet, but you don't have to necessarily mate to have sex you know. "
I didn't bother to respond instead just sending him my deadliest glare.
   "I don't even want to know." Ashton groaned "Lets change the subject. I came here for a reason."
He shifted uncomfortably, clearing his throat more than once.
    "Just get on with it." Dante rolled his eyes.
Now I had become curious, as I watched Ashton shuffle around.
He finally let out a loud sigh and looked at me.
    "The wedding will be in two weeks, we want to have it before our child is born. I was wondering... You know if you want to-" he rubbed at his neck before the words rushed out "Would you like to be my one of my groomsmen ?"
   I stared at him for a second before I brought him in for a man hug.
"I'd love to man."
     He pulled away a relieved look on his face.
"Glad that's out of the way." He chuckled.
"I'm the best man." Lance boasted proudly.

   "We know." Dante rolled his eyes "You haven't quit yapping on about it."
"You're just jealous." He childishly stuck out his tongue at him, and Dante slapped the back of his head.
Lance sent him a glare as he rubbed at his bruised head.
     As I finished gathering up my things, we made our way out of the gym Chris and the others had completed a while back.
   "So two weeks, huh ?" I mused "That's pretty quick."
"Well the pup will be here in five months, You know how fast they develop-" my mood dampened when I realized I hadn't been there to witness my own children growing in the belly of there mother. Ash seemed to notice and cleared his throat "So Bailey wants to get married before it's noticeable. Go on our honeymoon for a few weeks then come home settle down and start our family."
     "Sounds good, but how are you gonna plan a wedding in two weeks. I mean you have to look for a reception, decorations, invitations..." Lance said as if he knew exactly what was needed. Which he probably did.
"That my dear friends is why for the next two weeks there will be no rest until Bailey has the wedding she's always dreamed of. "
   "Isn't your birthday in two weeks ?" I asked knowing Ashley's twentieth was fast approaching.
"Yeah we're getting married the day after my birthday. Celebrate with you guys, get married the next day then head off to the honeymoon."
"I'd say be careful kids, but guess I'm late on the convo on safe sex." Lance teased.
     "Haha." Ashton said sarcastically "Prepare yourselves, you're in for a long two weeks."
And he wasn't kidding, the next two weeks would be hectic.

---------

She was ignoring me.
   A few days had gone by since the day Ashton asked me to be one of his groomsmen, which I was very honored to be. Quiet frankly after everything I had put Ashley through I never thought that I would be as close with the guys as I was now.
  Ashley was already at the pack house by the time I'd woken up and was in her room by the time I'd fallen asleep ever since our disagreement.
   I once again, was sleeping on the couch. Or in the  dog house, as the guys and girls liked to tease me.
Almost a week later  I woke up to see a note taped onto the fridge.
  "Come have breakfast at the pack house, guests will be arriving today." - A
   I sighed before grudgingly showering and dressing before heading over to the pack house.
I knocked briefly before I heard footsteps running . The door swung to reveal Issac with Lillian trailing behind. Her face immediately lit up as she almost knocked Issac over to get to me.
I lifted her up in my arms.
"Wow, you've grown an inch atleast." I remarked "What have you been eating?"

     "Cookies." She said giggling as I made my way to the dining room
   "Damian, nice to see you again." I was surprised to see Bryan sitting at the dining table as all eyes turned to me.
One which was Allissa, Ashleys cousin. Her lips were turned up into a slight smirk that only managed to dampen my already bad mood.
The whole family had come for the wedding, I honestly hadn't thought they would show up till the actual day.
   Ashley sat chatting with her mother and aunts when I sat down beside her, kissing Micah and Madison good morning as I greeted everyone else good morning. Instead of heading to the living room to catch up after breakfast, I was quickly ushered out of the house with the rest of the Wayne/ McMathews/ Bay men.
    "You can fix your relationship later, right now mines more important." Ashton chuckled as he shoved me into the truck and drove away.
  The best man was Lance of course, and the groomsmen consisted of me, Dante, and Brent, Allissa's brother.
  We drove to a Men's warehouse in the city where our measurements were taken for our tuxedos. I was used to having tuxedos made but it was insane how time consuming it was just to get a properly tailored tuxedo. Not to mention expensive. After wards we picked out shoes and ties.

   Ashton decided on simple black tuxedos, since it was more traditional.
It was half past five when we finally made it back to the pack house, exhausted with constant complaining from everyone.
    "Hey babe." Ash walked up to Bailey, his hand lovingly placed on her yet flat stomach.  The love between them was so genuine. "How was dress shopping ?"
"Unfortunately I still haven't found one I like so we will go look again tomorrow. How was tux shopping?" She asked, as we all plopped down on the couches.
  "It was boring ." Lance answered, groaning beside me "We just stood there and then we had to look for shoes. I'm a guy I don't like shopping."
"It wasn't that bad." Ashton rolled his eyes at Lances exaggerated tired state. He was literally draped on the couch, his feet propped on my knee which I promptly kicked off. He glared at me slightly before sprawling out even more.
      "We're starving though, any chance you can throw something together for us ?" Ashton asked after chuckling.
   "Of course." Bailey gave Ashton a kiss before walking into the kitchen where I could sense Ashley in.

    It wasn't long that we all settled into the game room with our sandwiches as we passed the time until it was dinner time.
Later we were all seated around the dinning table eating heartily.
   Ashley sat a few seats away from me, her eyes looking at everything but me.
  The majority of the conversation was about the upcoming wedding.
Alissa sat across from me, her foot every once in a while sliding against mine.  I'm glad no one noticed.
This girl was going it make the next week hell.
  And boy, did she.
She would find any occasion to be near me, to touch me, to interact somehow.
It was disgusting, and she seemed to enjoy every minute of my discomfort.
Later that night, after Ashley had made some excuse about still helping out with the wedding I decided to go home with the twins.
  I had just gotten out of the shower, ready to go to sleep when there was a knock on the door. I shoved on some sweatpants before I opened it up to reveal Allisaa.
"What do you want ?" I asked, not bothering to hide my annoyance.
Her eyes raked my body, sending a disgusted shiver through me.
I wished I had put on a shirt. She was looking at me as if I was a piece of meat and she was the lion ready to pounce.

     " I just wanted to check on you, since our last chat" her lips turned up into a smirk.
"You mean when you blatantly told me you would blow me under the table?" I scowled as I remembered her whispered words in my ear earlier today during lunch. One where she sat beside me and grabbed my junk beneath the table. Thankfully everyone else had been distracted and hadn't heard, or at least that's what I hoped.
"I can still do that if you'd like." She purred, batting her eyes at me.
   "You really have no shame." I scoffed as I leaned over the couch into my duffel bag to shove a shirt on. "Can't you see I'm happy with your cousin. Your cousin. Your blood."
Her lips curved up into a scowl.
    "Happy ? I've barely seen you two talk since I've arrived  here."
"That is none of your concern." I huffed.
"It only proves that I was right. She's run back to Grayson."
"You really should leave, I'm sure daddy dearest wouldn't like to know that his daughter is making a pass at her cousins mate."
   To watch the color drain from her face gave me immense satisfaction.
"Of course I wouldn't mind seeing how you are in bed, but this is all for my amusement. No harm done." She leaned closer and ran a finger down my cheek. I pulled away as she smirked "You really are missing out."
With that said she closed the door behind her.
I groaned as I sat down on the couch, the house gone silent.
  I really couldn't wait for this wedding to be done with so I wouldn't have to see her again.

-----

"Did you and my cousin hook up ?"
I looked up from the screen, surprised at Ashton's words.
We were currently in the game room, playing COD 3 while the girls were in the living room calling caterers and talking decorations.
  "No, why would you ask that ?" I asked warily.
Had she told him they had?
"The way she's been ogling at you, not to mention your sudden closeness, sure makes it seem so." He replied as he shot me dead.
"I have no idea what your talking about. "
"Well I just hope you didn't, because my sister is going to flip."
His words plagued my thoughts the rest of the day.
If Ashton had noticed, had Ashley as well ?

   I woke up the next morning determined to fix things with Ashley.
Ashton's assumption terrified me. I wouldn't want Ashley to think I'd hooked up with Alissa.
So unlike the last times, I wasn't going to let her continue this childishness.
We were mature adults, with two beautiful children.
Ashley had to understand just why I was so upset.
I'd woken up earlier than usual to make sure she wouldn't sneak out. I was at the kitchen table, drinking some coffee when she walked out of the room, freshly showered.
Her eyes widened momentarily when she saw me before making her way to the fridge.
I took a sip of my coffee, my eyes raking over her form. She wore jeans and a white tank top, the right fit accentuating just how fit she had become now that her health had returned.
She took a sip of orange juice, as she let the waffles heat up in the toaster. Her eyes on her phone, so she wouldn't have to look at me.
I got up, and she glanced up. I could feel her eyes raking over my body before she glanced away.
I sighed as I trapped her body in between the counter and my body.
"What are you doing ?" I could hear the slight breathlessness in her voice and smirked.

I tipped her face up with my finger, her blue grey eyes meeting mine.
"Are we really going to continue on like this ? We're adults Ashley. I've calmed down some, so can we please just sit down and talk."
"There's nothing to talk about."
I pinched the bridge of my nose, not trying to get angry.
"Ashley, for once stop being so damn hard headed. I want to talk, can we please do that?"
She was silent for a few minutes before she finally nodded.
She sat down at the table after grabbing her waffles.
We sat in silence for a while until I couldn't take it anymore.
    "What are we doing Ashley ?" I asked in all seriousness "We're too grown up to be acting this way. Avoiding each other."
  I watched as the stern line of her mouth loosened up into a frown but she didn't say anything.
"I'll start. I'm jealous as fuck that you went on a d- out to lunch with your ex " I said bluntly knowing it was better to not beat about the bush.
    "It was just lunch Damian, friends catching up. Surely Dante reassured you as well. " Her eyes pleaded for me to understand.
   And although I knew I myself was being stubborn, Allissa's words from weeks ago were stuck in my head.
Would Ashley choose Grayson over me now that this curse was out of the way ? Hadn't she already ? She clearly saw how affected I was by it yet chose to go anyways.

     "What's on your mind, tell me so I can help. To reassure you that I love you and that you have nothing to worry about" She stood up from the chair, kneeling down beside me. She cupped my face and for a second I got lost in her eyes.
I opened my mouth to reply but how could I tell her that her own cousin was trying to make a pass at me and was putting doubts in my head ? That I was letting her.
     Her lips turned down into a frown when I didn't respond.
"Did Allissa say something ?" She finally asked.
  To say I was surprised was an understatement.
How had she guessed.
      Ashley let out a dry humorless laugh.
"You think I haven't noticed the way she's been looking at you. I'm not stupid, Damian. She's always been jealous of me, cousin rivalry I guess. She's always tried to get what's mine. So what did she tell you ?"
"That you would choose Grayson now that the curse was gone." I replied. Hearing it outloud now I couldn't believe how I had let her get to me.
"I can't believe you let her get into your head." Ashley scoffed, pulling away. I missed her warmth immediately.
". Well what do you expect me to think Ashley." I growled pushing out of the chair and began to pace  "As soon as we come back you meet up with Grayson."

   "You're supposed to trust me, Damian. " Her eyes reflected her hurt and anger and I wanted to drag her to me. To kiss her. "I love you, I chose you. But what kind of relationship is this without trust."
   "I do trust you." I insisted. I did, I really did "He's the one I don't trust. He wants you back."
"He doesn't want me back Damian-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.
  "He does! Who wouldn't ? You're amazing, you're beautiful, you're everything a man would want."
     She barked out a laugh just then causing me to quiet down.
"As flattering as that is let me continue please. Grayson doesn't want me back because he found his mate."
   I stood dumbfounded. I hadn't expected that.
"He what ?"
     Ashley walked up to me, laying her hand on my stubbled cheek. I loved the feeling that immediately enveloped me when we touched.
"A month after our breakup, Grayson was at a cafe. She was the barista, and as soon as they touched he knew. He found his mate." Her lips turned up into a tender smile "That's what we were talking about, about everything that had been going on in our lives. We're just friends, do you believe that now ?" 
    I let a relived sigh out before nodding .
"Im sorry I was being stubborn. I should have taken your feelings into consideration. It wasn't right for me to just go off and hang out with my ex boyfriend.  Do you forgive me ?"

I enveloped her in my arms. How I had missed having her so close, to be able to hold her.
"Yes. I'm sorry, I was a jealous jerk." I mumbled as she pulled away slightly to look up at me.
     "I like your jealousy, but this time it wasn't necessary. I love you, Damian."
"And I love you Ashley."
With that said I did what I had been wanting to do for days, kiss her senseless. Till all she could feel and think of was me. After that everything fell into place.
And that night I slept peacefully, with my arms wrapped around my mate.

The wedding date was coming close and the next few days proceeded as much as the same pattern, as the others.
   All the women decided to plan things themselves, without a wedding planner. It was crazy how busy they were making sure everything was going to go as planned.
  It was now the day before the wedding, Ashton and Ashley's twentieth  birthday.
"Good morning, beautiful." I whispered laying a kiss on Ashleys cheek.
Her eyelashes fluttered open, as a breath taking smile took over her face.
I brought out the bouquet of red roses from my back and handed them over.
Her smile widened as she brought the roses to her nose.
"Happy Birthday, baby." I leaned in for a kiss, which she blocked.
"Morning breath, Damian." She scrunched her nose before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.
I groaned as I took in her pajamas.
Silky black camisole and short shorts. I could see that she was definitely not wearing a bra and it drove me crazy.
She returned and climbed on my lap, her legs on either side of my waist.
My hands immediately wrapped around her waist, bringing her flush against me.
"You're driving me crazy in these sexy pajamas. When did you get them anyways?"
"The girls and I went shopping for Baileys honeymoon and I decided to get some. You never know when I might need them."

  She leaned down and kissed me softly, enough to keep my wanting. When I went to deepen the kiss she pulled away.
"Thank you for the roses, Damian."
She peppered soft kisses along my cheeks, down my neck and back up missing my lips every time.
"You're teasing."
"Of course, it's just a teaser for tonight."
I pulled away, looking into her eyes to see if she was implying what I think she was.
Her eyes held a promise, as she slowly, seductively bit down on her lower lip.
I groaned as I stood up.
"Cmon, before I take you right here and now." My eyes raked her form, another groan leaving my lips" Go. Your parents are waiting for us. Shower, now."
With a flirtatious look sent my way she walked into the bathroom.
To say my mind was preoccupied all day, with thoughts of us finally making love and having my mark on her neck, was an understatement. That's all I could think about.

   Nightfall had come quickly, as I dressed for the dinner for Ashley and Ashton's birthday. I dressed in a blue suit, seeing as we would done at an expensive restaurant in the city.
I headed into the room to check if Ashley was ready and stopped in my tracks.
  "You're so damn beautiful." My voice had gone husky as I took in Ashley who sat at her vanity putting in some earrings.
Ashley looked breathtaking in a black dress with a mesh top. Her beautiful breasts were driving me crazy with the low cut top.
  She looked at me from the mirror and smiled.
  "And you're too handsome for your own good." She replied getting up and heading over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning up for a barely there kiss.
I moaned as she pulled away. She had been teasing me ass day.
   "We should go." I said and she nodded. We buckled in the twins and drove over to the pack house, where the rest of the cars were parked. Waiting.

   We drove to a fancy restraunt where the valet parked our car. The night was filled with laughter and chatter.
My thigh clenched when I felt Ashley's hand touch my thigh. Her finger teasingly traced a circle, her touch driving me crazy with neck.
  I reached down and grabbed her hand. I could see her lips turn down slightly before I led her hand to my now fully awake member. Her eyes widened slightly, and she gulped. My lips turned up, two could play at this game.
Behave you two, Dante mindlinked to us. A smirk played at his lips as I saw Ashley's face heat up.
Much of the dinner consisted with teasing touches, only further arousing us for what was to come tonight.
When the dinner finally came to end I was more than happy.
With a quick bye, we buckled the kids in and headed home.
We laid them to sleep before I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her flush against me.
"I've been waiting all day for this." I groaned before finally giving into my need. I dragged my hands into her hair, my lips capturing hers in an electrifying kiss.
        Her mouth opened and my tongue immediately swept in. Tasting her, feeling her teeth nipping at my bottom lip. Sucking, turning the kiss into a passionate heated one. The feel of her hands beneath my shirt, her nails lightly scraping my back as I moved down to nip at her neck. Her throaty moan, sent my body afire.
I could feel my canines enlongating, wanting desperately to mark her. To show everyone she was mine.
   My teeth scraped lightly, sending a deep shudder through her body. But just as my canines would sink in a loud banging on the door made me groan and pull away. Breathing deeply, I leaned my forehead against hers trying to regain my composure.

   "C'mon  open up love birds." Ravens voice drifted through the door, the banging on the door continuing. Thankfully not too loud as to wake the twins up. With a loud sigh I pulled away and opened the door as Ashley straightened up her dress. I hadn't realized it had ridden up.
"What's up ?" I asked trying not to show the aggravation I was feeling right now at being disturbed.
The girls piled in, my jaw clenching slightly when Peyton came in as well.
No matter how much time had passed I couldn't let go of my anger towards her. She had caused a lot of pain to Ashley and I.
Lindsey clicked her tongue and wiggled her eyebrows.
"What were you two up to ?"
"Birthday sex." Raven sang " I'm sorry, but it will have to wait."
Ashley blushed before clearing her throat.
"What are you guys doing here ?" She asked.
"It's Bailey's last day as a single woman, we decided to have a girls night out."
"Like a bachelorette party ?" I asked confused. Hadn't we agreed to not do that or a bachelors party.
"We decided since Bailey is pregnant to skip the heavy drinking and partying and instead just stay in, have a sleep over and just munch out on snacks."
   "You're taking my girlfriend for the night for s sleepover  ? " I groaned "What am I supposed to do all night ?"

Raven rolled her eyes
"Don't worry we have that covered. Sam and Chris are more than happy to baby sit while the guys and you go out and have a bachelor party."
Just on time there was a loud knock on the door.
I refrained from groaning out loud.
Lindsey walked over and opened the door to reveal Ashton, Lance, Brent and Dante.
They had big smiles on there faces.
"Ready to have some fun ?" Dante bustled in flinging his heavy arm on my shoulder. I shrugged him off, the aggravation of being interrupted still there.
"Oh I know that look." Lance chuckled "Someone is definetly turned on and not getting any action."
"Shut up " I muttered as the room filled with laughter and snickers.
I glanced up briefly to see Ashley's flaming face.
Her lips were still slightly swollen from our passionate kiss and a love bite on her slender neck. I was hoping that I would finally be able to mark her. Claim her.
But it seems as if it would have to wait.
"Alright alright." I muttered as I walked up to Ashley. I could feel there eyes on me and I groaned. "Some privacy guys."
"Ugh you're so demanding." Lance groaned before he opened the door and everyone shuffled out "Hurry up, your horn dogs."

I wrapped my arms around Ashley's waist, bringing her body flush against mine.
I leaned down, my lips capturing hers in a kiss. But before it could get too heated there was a bang on the door.
Ashley laughed softly at my obvious annoyance.
"I'll see you tomorrow." I finally said, reluctant to let her go.
I let my gaze trace over her features, taking in her beauty.
I leaned down once more, my lips near her ear. I felt her body shiver as my warm breath breathed across her very sensitive ears and neck.
"Tomorrow you're mine." I whispered, my voice filled with promise.
With one last kiss, I grabbed my jacket and opened the door.
"She's all yours girls." I said as they walked in, smirks on everyone's faces. It was obvious they had been eavesdropping.
With one last glance at my beautiful mate I let the guys drag me away with talk of going down to a bar and drinking.
   Of course the whole night all I could think of what would happen the next following night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
3.5M 125K 66
Only days after her eighteenth birthday, Charlotte finally joins her pack in attending the Winter Solstice, a gathering of the four Western packs in...
44.2K 1.2K 109
Meet 18 (almost 19) year old also Alpha to be Kailey Summers. As well as her pack and her family only know her as the White wolf which Kailey fought...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...