You used to be mine

By TinaEmma

Selena Gomez is 24 years old, she is just about the most famous singer in the whole wide world... She hid her... More

-Chapter 1.
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4.
-Chapter 5.
-Chapter 6.
-Chapter 7.
-Chapter 8.
-Chapter 9.
-Chapter 10.
-Chapter 11.
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13.
-Chapter 14.
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16.
-Chapter 17.
-Chapter 18.
-Chapter 19.
-Chapter 20.
-Chapter 21.
-Chapter 22.
-Chapter 23.
-Chapter 24.
-Chapter 25.
-Chapter 26.
-Chapter 27.
-Chapter 28.
-Chapter 29.
-Chapter 30.
-Chapter 31.
-Chapter 32.
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36.
-Chapter 37.
-Chapter 38.
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40.
-Chapter 41.
-Chapter 42.
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44.
-Chapter 45.
-Chapter 46.
-Chapter 47.
-Chapter 48.
-Chapter 49.
-Chapter 50.
-Chapter 51.
-Chapter 52.
-Chapter 53.
Epilogue

-Chapter 2.

1.8K 50 9
By TinaEmma

Justins POV

Tonight is a big night, my last show.

I've done it again. I let my mom take care of MY daughter, just so I could hang out with Sofia or make out with her. I promised Selena I would be the one taking care of her, but if she knew she haven't been with me all the time, she would rip my head off, she only let me have her with me on tour, because she thought she would be better off with me than her, while she is on tour. I regret everyday I cheated on her, she kept forgiving me, but I've done it so many times now, she doesn't even speak or talk to me.

Every morning I wake up to an empty bed, I still live at our old house that we brought together, Maddie didn't want to move so We stayed here, well she moved, but now she lives with me for a while. Selena told me it would bring up memories if she stayed here, and it sure does.

"no Justin you keep the house, me and Maddie will move out"

That was the last thing she told me before she leaved with our daughter, she kept her and had the full right to our daughter, but I get her on her birthdays. Selena had only been there for 2 of the birthday and missed 2, but Maddie was really sad, that her mommy wasn't there. Because I screwed up.

"daddy, daddy where are you" my daughter yelled after me from the front door, oh my mom brought her home today.

"here baby girl!" I yelled back at her, soon I hear footsteps from the stairs and she crashed right into the room and onto the bed.

She hugged my neck tight.

"where is Granny?" I ask, she might have leaved, she does that all the time.

"she left, daddy" she shrugged. She looks just like Selena, her eyes, her lips there isn't a feature of hers that looks like me. If the people didn't know she was mine, they would probably think that I kidnapped her.

"can I go to mommy's house" she asks she is such a mommy's girl.

"maybe baby, but let's go eat breakfast shall we?" I ask and she takes my hand and lead us to the kitchen. I pull her favorite cereal out in a bowl. She has a big appetite another mommy thing.

"daddy a girl begins at my kindergarten on Monday" she suddenly she says exited. She looks really funny. she is really positive about everything.

"really what is her name?" I ask, I really want to follow up in her life, when she was at Selena's I didn't know much and I still don't.

"Melanie, she is Mexican, Italian and Canadian just like me, daddy aren't you happy" she says, she might finally get a best friend.

"that's great baby, but finish up and we have to go" I say as she tries to finish her bowl of cereal.

I grabbed her bag and we headed out of the door, I have a concert tonight, this is my very last show of my tour, then it ends.

We arrived the kindergarten just on time, Maddie hates being here, she had been asking me if she could be at home and haver her auntie Taylor teach her, but I thought she should have a normal life.

"oh Maddie decided to come back" a tall girl said, she had some other girls behind her as well. They must be the girls Scooter told me about, I don't really know what to do.

" Daddy I want to come with you" Maddie cries and hid behind my legs. The girls are unbelievable, they would say this to her, but I think it will stop, but they are a lot older than they should be when in kindergarten.

"daddy needs to go to the studio, baby okay" I say patting her back gently.

"what you think you're the Justin Bieber or something, go to the studios" the youngest of them said and they all laughed.

"yeah something like that" I say and kissed Maddie goodbye.

"make sure mommy pick me up" she said firmly and walked away from me.

"Madison Bieber Gomez come back here, you don't talk to me like that" I say, she can't talk to me like that I'm her damn father. She drops her backpack and walks over to me sassily.

"THEN what daddy you gonna leave me? You're never her anyways I want to stay with mommy! Understand?" she shouts at me, that really hurts, and her language is just not suiting for her age.

"but mommy is on Tour, and she is not here, is she?" I say. I feel like a child I'm freaking arguing with my daughter and she is 4 years' old.

"the reason I'm here is because you want me here, but you never spend time with me like mommy do and Taylor does" she says." ZEDD was a better daddy than you are".

ZEDD are they still a thing, did they ever even date? She says he was a better daddy than me, I have screwed up big time, first Selena by cheating and then my own daughter who don't like me anymore.

"bye daddy, please go" she says and walked away, she didn't look back no matter how much I called for her.

Its like the scene from 2 years ago, when Selena left me.

"how could you Justin, this is like a routine, but this time I'm done with you" she says her eyes were full of tears I can't stand it when she cries, but I keep doing something stupid. I reach for her so I could put my arms around her. She took a few steps away from me.

"no don't Justin, I'm done with you, I can't do this anymore" she says protecting herself from the emotional roller coaster I put her through.

"no Selena please don't leave, what about Maddie" I plead. I'm so scared to lose her, I would latterly do anything to make her forgive me.

"I take her with me, no discussion" she said firmly and crossed her arms.

"you can't take her away from me, she is my daughter" I say little angry.

"well she is mine too, and I think I should keep her I squeezed her out of me and carried her for 9 months and what do you do? Sleep with every other girl In Hollywood don't you" she said and walked away.

I didn't even notice that I had tears running down my cheeks, every time I think about how she left Me, I just get very emotional.

I have to go to the studios to get the rest of my stuff and we are going to rehears the show tonight.

I walked in to the studio seeing Scooter and Ariana discussing something.

"hey Justin bro what's up yo" Scooter greeted me and gave me a quick hand shake, I wasn't all into that, but I just got roasted by my 4-year-old daughter.
"Text Selena and tell her to pick up Maddie today, she doesn't want me to" I say hurt.
"Yo what you do this time, if she finds out she is gonna rip the head of you" he says and does what I told him to do.

"She'll pick Maddie up today" scooter says and I sighed in relief.

"What are you going to tell her?" he asks.

"I don't have to" I say taking a sip of the coffee Chaz came with, I honestly didn't even see him come.

"As far as I'm concerned, you don't have full custody of her" he says with a smile peeking on his lips. I shake my head and laugh.

We all went to the staples centre, to check out the stage, I have performed here many times , but it seems new every time.

I remember when I used to rent this place, just for my date with Selena. We would watch Titanic and eat pizza. The first time we ate spaghetti and I poured the whole thing on her.

"Yo! Dude, the scene is bigger" Chaz said as he giggled like a girl.

"No it's not, you say that everytime!" I disagreed.

I suddenly see someone, someone who shouldn't be here. Sofia. I don't want her here, maybe I wasn't speaking clearly enough.

"Hey justy" she said and give me a kiss, she is trying to shove her tongue down my throat.
I pulled her away harshly.

"Get the fuck off" I said and she looked quite confused.

"What?" She said if what she just did was the most comment thing ever.

"Don't, I don't want to make this situations worse, than it already is" I spit out through gritted teeth. I don't want Selena to think I'm over her for good, cuz I'm not! Now my tour is over I can try to win her back.

"What, you scared that I don't treat your daughter well" she pouted sarcastically.

I seriously just wanted to punch her in the face. To she couldn't speak anymore.

"No! Maddie is a lot smarter than you are and will ever be" I say protecting my daughter.

"Then what jay" she says, nobody is allowed to call me Jay! Only the love of my life, who isn't here.

"Don't ever call me Jay" my blood is boiling "listen only Selena and only her! I don't want to push her further away, we have a daughter together and I feel like we haven't talk in 100 years, because I hang out with other girls and I did that while I was with her!!!" I was probably red as a tomato already, but I don't care. I let Selena go once and I will do everything to get her back, she might not want me, but at least I tired.

"She doesn't love you justy" she says with a smirk.

"Yeah that might be the case, but I love her" I shake my head "you say like you love me" I say.

I walked away I didn't want to hear her pathetic answer, she is toxic for me.
I can't get this distracted before I go on stage, in Norway last year I ran off stage.

It's time to perform baby! My beliebers are loud!
" I wrote this song a long time Ago, it means a lot to me, enjoy!!" They cheered up for me and I started to sing the song I wrote for Selena.

"I didn't have anything to do tonight
I just wish to be by your side.
Wrapping my arm around you
Baby I know I'm a fool, but please don't leave me, you're all that I see..."
I could fell the tears, but I had to keep going
"I love you so much.... Not seeing you hurts
I know,I hurt you bad
You have all rights to be mad" I continued.
"You used to be mine"

I finished the song and the concert was over, I ran off stage. Tears were streaming down my cheeks at this point.
I miss her so terribly, I have to put my self together just for an hour more. My meet and greets, they paid a lot of money just to see me.

When I get backstage were the fans were I see a little girl, she looks just like my little Maddie.
She is crying hysterically, she looks so cute. I walk over to her and bend down to her level.

"What is wrong" I ask her and reached out to hug her, but she took a step back.
"I miss my mommy" she sobs.
A tall blonde girl came over with a girl holding her hand. She is about four or three.

"Melanie, mommy can't be here, she did tell you" the blonde girl said, in her shirt it says 'Marissa'.
So the little girls name is Melanie. She doesn't seems to care that her mommy can't be here, this reminds me, that Selena can't be there for Maddie, because she doesn't want to face me.

"I don't care if she loves me, she would come get me" she screamed as loud as she could.

The was she acts is like Maddie too. She speaks up, she does act like a little lady.

"Then should I call her" Marissa said, she probably doesn't want to fight her. She pulled her phone up and called Melanie's mom.

"She'll pick you up soon" she came back and Melanie calmed down a little.

"You miss your mommy?" I ask. She nods her little head.

There are lot of fans, but I just want to hang out with Melanie.

"My little girl she misses her mommy too all the time" I say and and she looked away.

"Can we talk later? I have to take some pictures with them" and pointed at my beliebers.

I took a few pictures, I quickly walked back to Melanie her mom hasn't arrived yet, maybe because she might not have ticket. I did tell the guards to let them in. They don't even know how she looks.

Melanie is sitting on a chair besides me.
"Daddy" I hear someone call, I turn around I see my little girl. I bend down to her level.

"Who took you here?" I ask her, I mean wasn't Selena supposed to have her at her house?

"Mommy did and auntie Taylor" she says hugging my neck tightly.

"You're not mad anymore" I ask her, she shakes her head. My princess.
From the corner of my eyes, I see Melanie hugging a beautiful woman, probably her mother.

I walked towards them and probably did interrupted their little conversation.

"Is she you're daughter miss?" I asked her politely, she nods her head. Why won't she talk I really want to hear her voice don't know why.

"She has been crying a lot, her friend's mother didn't know what to do, why weren't you here?" I asked her, I don't want other little girls not having a mother.

"I was at a concert myself, my friend called me this Morning said that she would take her so it was a surprise" she said shortly and firmly.
She turns to her daughter and said.

"Melanie can you go with auntie Taylor" and she ran off. Auntie Taylor?

"Bye Maddie" Melanie's mommy said to my daughter.

"Wait mommy! I want to go with you please, daddy was mean to me" she pouts and give her those puppy eyes.

"That's not your mommy, baby mommy is not here" I say and taking my daughter a little away from her. I know she miss her mommy, but that can't be her mother.

"Yes she is daddy! She took me here" Maddie stated proudly.
I let go of Maddie and stood up.

"I don't know what you're doing! You're a random person, you just walked in, don't think you're the mother of my child" I shout at her, my face was probably tomato red.

She was pissed, but who is she? She is no one! She took her hat stand sunglasses off, omg SELENA!

"Sel.. Selena?" I breathed out.
"Yeah want to say something to me about my daughter?" She asked, She is actually finding this quite funny.
"No is fine" I shake my head. She kneel down to Maddies level.
"Do you want to stay with daddy" She asked, Maddie shook her head. "do you wanna come with me home tonight" She asked and Maddie nodded exited. "Good there is someone I would like for you to meet" She say carried her on her hip, and walked away.

Melanie is selena's daughter? Oh that why they looked like each other

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 212 17
21 year old coffee shop owner Selena Gomez, is looking for something more exciting in life than pouring coffee for strangers. Once she gets accepted...
5.7K 272 32
justin bieber, moved into a new town after the death of his ex girlfriend - brynn. All he cares about his, drugs, sex and well his dead ex. He meets...
24.8K 579 25
Justin and Selena were Jelena. One day they broke things off all of the sudden. Selena's career is going strong, but we never hear from Justin anymor...
84K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...