He'll Never Know ( Justin Bie...

By Beliebersparadise

Tiffany has always been around pop sensation-Justin Bieber. Some people dreamed to be in her position but in... More

He'll Never Know ( Justin Bieber Fan Fiction )
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Sequel details

Chapter twenty nine

2.1K 31 7
By Beliebersparadise

Tiffany's P.O.V

I walked out of the room to hear the usual argument between Chaz and Niall about food.

"Can you two just shut up?" I asked but actually yelled at them annoyed, catching them off guard.

"Well someone's cranky this morning," Chaz trailed off looking back at his plate,avoiding eye contact with me. I scowled at him and went to sit next to Justin of the couch. He put out his hands and wrapped his arms around me when I sat down. I placed my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.

"How you feeling princes?" Justin asked, kissing my temple.

"Better, besides the fact that I have a headache from those two fighting," I complained while burying my face into the crook of his neck and closing my eyes.

"We are not fighting, we are in a disagreement about an important matter," Chaz replied trying to be sophisticated.

"IT'S FOOD!" I yelled at them," you two give me anxiety," I said placing my head back down.

"Love you too sis," I heard him say making me stick my tongue out at him.

"So last full day here," Justin announced making everyone groan.

"Back to tour," Louis added sipping his drink casually.

"Back to school," I commented in an annoyed tone.

"Well let's not stay here and complain. Let's go to the beach and make the best of the remaining time we have here," Ryan said trying to brighten up the mood while shooting up from his seat.

We all got changed and went down to the beach. We settled down and I took off my clothes, leaving me only in my bathing suit. When I looked up Justin has an evil smirk on his face.

"No no no, not this time," I said sprinting across the beach. I looked back to see Justin chasing after me. Before I knew it I was on the ground with Justin on top of me. I brushed my hair out of my face and looked at him. When our eyes made contact we immediately started laughing. Justin had both hands on either side of me so he wouldn't crush me. I pulled his face down to crash his sweet lips into mine.

"I'm gonna miss this place," I said when our lips parted.

"Me too. We will come back I promise. Come on let's go back to the others," he said peaking my lips once more before he got up.

He put his arms out to help me up and I gladly took it. Once I was on my feet he scooped me back up and threw me over his shoulders. He spun me around making me laugh and hold on tight. He stopped spinning and continued walking back to we're we where.

"Justin, put me down you're going to hurt yourself," I told him.

"No I won't. You're extremely light. How are you Chaz's sister again?" He asked jokingly. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok we're back , can you put me down now?" I asked him.

"Watch how you use your words," he warned leaving me confused. Just then he made a run for the ocean, almost making me fall. He then threw me in.

"Justinnn, now I'm all wet," I wined.

He just winked at me. He lunged forward and grabbed me by the waist so our bodies were pressed together. He then brushed his lips against mine. Really, this little tease. I pulled his face down and pecked him on the lips.

I swam to Kendall who was also thrown into the water against her will.

"That was such a cute scene. You guys are perfect together," she told me laughing at what happened.

"Thanks," I replied blushing ," wait where's Chaz?" I asked her when I realized he was the only one not there. She pointed out deep into the water. I looked in the direction in which she was pointing to see someone water skiing but really badly.

Ugh this idiot doesn't even know how to swim why is he jet skiing. Imagine seeing a 19 year old guy with his famous princess floaties , water skiing. Next thing I knew, I saw Chaz lose balance and fall right on his face. He was uncontrollably flying around against the ocean. I'm guessing the people on the boat didn't see him so they continued pulling him making him flip around and Chaz holding on for dear life. When I didn't think this view could get any better the rope broke causing him to go flying. I started hysterical laughing as he was flipping out in the middle of the ocean splashing his arms. I got out of the water so I wouldn't drown and fell on the sand from the sight. When I finally caught my breathe I looked up and saw everyone laughing too. Chaz came back completely wet with a disappointing face.

"That was not funny," he scolded walking near me.

"I know, it was hysterical," I told him.

I walked back to my towel and sat down. Justin came behind me and sat down. I closed my eyes and took in the heat and peacefulness since I know I'm not getting this back in Canada. Just when I was enjoying myself, an annoying voice filled my ears which I dreaded.

"Hi Selena," I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Hey guys," she said sitting down. I tried to ignore her and placed my head back down on Justin's lap. I felt Selena place something near me making my eyes shoot open as an instinct to see it was only her bag. I did a double take when I saw something suspicious. It was a white bottle that looked like it contained some type of medicine. I just shrugged it off but it stayed in the back of my head.

"I'm craving a smoothie anyone want," I offered standing up.

Everyone told me their orders and I wrote it down. I saw Selena slide a little closer to justin once I got up which made my blood boil. I saw that justin realized it took and he got a little uncomfortable. She started playing with his hair and I tried to keep my cool or else I would kill that bitch. I was about to leave when justin spoke up.

"Um you know what you might need some help with that," Justin said removing her hands and shot up next to me.

"I'll come too," Selena said about to get up.

"Oh no don't worry. I think we got it," I said pulling justin. Before she could catch up with us we ran to the smoothie booth at full speed. Once we got there we took a breather before we ordered.

"Will she ever leave us alone?" I questioned annoyed as I ordered the drinks.

"One more day and then we are on a plane far away from her," Justin assured me as he helped me with the drinks.

"Yeah but that means we go our separate ways," I said looking at the ground as we walked back.

"Hey let's not think about it and enjoy our last day," he replied trying to make me feel better.

I nodded my head and put a fake smile on my face. All I could think of was when I would see him again. I start college, he continues tour, it's going to be a mess. We walked back to where we were sitting and gave everyone their drinks.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," Selena said walking off.

"Don't come back," I mumbled under my breath which made Justin to laugh. I took this chance and went through her bag. I grabbed the bottle and read the side. There was a label there but everything was blurred. I couldn't read what this drug was but it read ".. helps depression but too much causes breathing to slow down or come to a complete stop. Warning: DO NOT mix with alcohol. If it is mixed with alcohol and taken, it is very likely you could die."

The last part made me spit my drink out of my mouth in shock. Of course with his luck Chaz happened to be sitting right there, but I'm too shocked to say anything.

"Really?? What was that for?" Chaz whined, wiping it off his face. I just sat there with my eyes wide open. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"Tiffany, what is it your scaring me.." Justin asked looking at me funny.

"Selena, sh-she drugged me. It says here if you combine alcohol with this drug you can kill someone. I just found this in her bag. It all makes sense now."

Everyone was speechless.

"Hey guys what did I miss?" Selena asked us coming back. Everyone faced her with a shocked expression.

"What?" She asked utterly confused.

She then looked in my hands and her body tensed up,"um Tiffany what you got there?"

"Got an explanation for this? It better be good cause I'm ready to call the cops," I said holding it up. Honestly I was a little scared. What, she drugged me for God's sake. This birch is crazy.

"Just give it to me," she ordered about to pounce on me. Ryan then reacted and picked her up so she wouldn't be able to," put me down you asshole."

"Nah I'm good," he said walking away still holding her. I was still in shock. I started shaking due to the fact that some I knew, not well, but still knew, would try to kill me. Even if weren't particularly fond of each other.

"Babe, you're really scaring me now," Justin said bring me closer to him,"oh my god your shaking."

"What do we do?" Kendall asked.

"Well we leave tomorrow so I guess it's Tiffnay's choice. We either call the cops and let them handle it or leave or forget about it," Zayn responded.

"Ok, let's bring her upstairs. She's freaking me out," Justin decided picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the elevator. For some reason I couldn't get myself to move or speak. When we reached the room he placed me down on the couch and sat near my legs.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I kinda wanna call the cops but I'm scared of her actions. She's obviously capable of more than we thought," I replied rubbing my face.

"Think about it. It's all up to you. I'm going to go get some water from the kitchen. You want?" Justin asked getting up. I nodded my head and he left. I put my head in my hands and groaned. I get stuck in the worse positions. It's so convenient because I absolutely suck at making decisions.

My phone beeped bringing me back to reality. I looked at my phone and saw a text from a blocked number.

'Call the cops, and I won't hesitate to kill you."

Just great. I groaned and threw my phone to the other side of the couch.

"What's the matter babe?" Justin asked while handing me a water bottle. I pointed to my phone and he picked it up. He read the message and his eyes widened.

"I wanna say she's bluffing but I'm not sure anymore," Justin said handing me the phone.

"This is stressing me out. Why can't people just leave us alone?" I cried in frustration. Justin came next to me and put his arms around me.

"No one will hurt you don't worry about that. That's the last thing she will do. We leave tomorrow and we're out of her sight," he assured me tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Ok," I said snuggling up to him.

"So what do you wanna do tonight since it's our last night?" Justin asked me.

"Nothing big. No fancy dinners just hanging out for the last time with everyone before we continue our busy lives," I told him.

"Ok we can just chill for the rest of the night. I'll tell the others when they come up," Justin agreed.

After a few seconds of comfortable silence, noises came from outside our door. Then they all came in.

"Chaz just stop no," Ryan said as Chaz sulked and put his head down.

"I'm not going to even ask what he wanted cause I know it's something stupid," I said looking up at them.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Louis asked changing the subject.

"Just chilling and relaxing. Nothing big," Justin responded.

"Let's have a pizza party," Chaz exclaimed dancing like an idiot. He then slipped and fell.

"You guys keep hurting yourselves this vacation," Liam said shaking his head, laughing.

"More like everyday," Harry replied. Woah, he has barely been talking this whole vacation. Then a thought came to my mine. This is going to be fun.

"Hey Chaz?" I asked.

"Yeah, ooh can we get a sushi bar up here?" he asked looking at the menu.

"Where did you get those socks from they look familiar," I commented with an evil smirk on my face. Everyone simultaneously looked at Chaz's feet and realized he was wearing socks. Justin caught on with what I was doing.

"I don't know. I feel like I've seen them somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it," he replied smirking

"Yeah same. Ry do you remember?" I asked looking at Ryan.

He stroked his chin as if in deep thought, "Wait that's right we saw a picture of a sock model wearing them," he announced.

Chaz immediately dropped the menu and his mouth flung open. His cheeks grew bright red from embarrassment.

"No, you did not," Chaz replied just as one of those stereotypical diva would.

"Oh yes I did. I'm pretty sure I saved them on my phone," I said pulling out my phone.

"Nooo," he shouted and launched at me. I realized what he was doing and threw the phone to Justin who threw it to Ryan so they could see.

"Huh, these would make good twitter icons," Ryan replied pulling out his phone too.

"No ok ok I'm a sock model. Are you happy now ?" Chaz admitted looking defeated. We all burst out laughing holding out stomachs.

"Wait I need a video of this," I said taking my phone.

"No come on," Chaz said trying to snatch it.

"If you don't do what I say, I'll post it for my 1.1 million Instagram followers to see," I said holding my phone up.

"Fine," he muttered looking down. I opened the Instagram video and pressed play.

"Chaz is there something you wanna tell us?" I asked smiling.

"I'm Chaz somers, and I am a sock model," he mumbled defeated making us burst out laughing.

I cupped my hand over my ear screaming, "WHAT?! I didn't hear you!!"

Now Chaz yelled, "IM CHAZ SOMERS, AND IM A SOCK MODEL OKAY!!!!l"

I turned the camera so it was facing me.

"I just wanted to share that with you guys," I said looking at the screen.

"And I wanted to share this," Justin added.

I turned my head confused, and he kissed me full on the lips. I smiled into the kiss and someone took the phone.

"Now I'm going to end this or they will be kissing all night, bye," Niall said stopping the video. I looked at Niall and he handed me back my phone to see he posted the video. My notifications went crazy. I laughed at some of the comments a they made about Chaz and locked my phone. The door bell rang which left me confused. I opened the door and three guys came in bringing so much food.

"Chaz?! When did we agree on ordering this?" I scolded letting them in and looking at Chaz.

"When did we agree on actually posting the video?!?!, " he shot back. I just nodded.

Once the men settled the food and left Chaz attacked the food with Niall. Oh God, how are they not obese?! We all ate our food and ended up telling random stories in the mean time. I'm gonna miss this.

"So we got bored and while he was sleeping we put Chaz in a garbage can and left him," Ryan told us making us all start laughing.

"That was not fun at all," Chaz pouted.

"But it gets better," Justin continued, "so then scooter wasn't aware of this so he told someone to bring the garbage out. Then the garbage men came,didn't look inside it and brought him to this random place. Then we had to drive there and pick him up. When found him he was crying and stuff it was great."

"You people are all against me,"

Chaz pouted folding his arms.

"No you're just the stupid one so we pick to bother you," I responded.

Everyone continued to tell stories but I kinda dosed off playing with Justin's hair.

"Wanna go for a walk on the beach one last time?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and got up with him. I was wearing sweat pants and a tank with a hoodie so I didn't bother changing.

"We're going for a walk," Justin announced. They all nodded. We went to the lobby floor, and we walked out onto the beach. We walked down the beach a little and sat down to see the sun go down. The sound of the waves crashing onto shore put me into a trance of thought. What's going to happen while Justin's on tour and I'm in college? What if he meets another girl? What if...

Justin interrupted my thoughts, "What you thinking about?"

"Just stuff," I responded.

"You think too much babe. Just enjoy this vacation because it ends soon," he replied.

"I know I talk about this a lot and you always tell me not to worry but I can't help my self. We are going to be separated for so long and I don't know how I'm going to survive," I told him looking into his eyes. No matter what I can easily get lost in them.

"Have you ever heard that the longer your apart the closer you get?" He asked me smiling.

I weakly smiled.

"I'm going to miss you. You're going to be busy with tour and your new album, and I'm staring collage. Everything is just a mess. I wish it could stay summer forever," I replied snugging up to him a little more.

"Remember in the beginning of the summer you hated me and didn't want anything to do with me?" He reminded me laughing.

"And now I can't get enough of you," I said pecking him on the lips.

"Don't worry about anything. Just remember that I love you and you're the only girl my heart beats for," he said winking.

"You're cheesy but I'll let it slide cause that was cute," I told him as a pinched his cheek.

"You wanna go for ice cream? I know a place not far from here?" He asked about to get up.

"I'm guessing I don't have a choice," I said jokingly.

"Nope," Justin responded smiling and popping the p. After a few minutes we arrived at the place and got our ice cream.

"You got something on your nose," Justin said looking at me.

"Where?" I asked looking at him. Before I knew it Justin smashed his ice cream on my nose.

"Justin Drew Bieber," I scolded still shocked.

"Don't worry babe I got it," he smirked. He then came up to my face and licked it.

"Ew babe you're disgusting," I complained wiping my face.

"But you love me so you'll live with it," he winked smiling.

This kid. If it wasn't for his award winning smile that made my heart melt, I would've killed him. I just shook my head and smiled. What can I say? He stole my heart. And I really don't want it back anytime soon.

We walked back to the hotel and imediantely went to our room to crash since we were tired. We didn't want to hear Chaz complaining that we didn't get him ice cream bag longer.

Maybe simple, but this was honestly the best way to end our vacation.

................................................................

Author's note:

Haha aw. Thanks for all the reads. This is incredible. Love you guys.

"Change Me" is coming out tonight. Make sure you buy, gift, and promote it so we could get it to #1!! Not only to make Justin proud, but to also get one of our last Film Fridays.

And the "All That Matters" video is coming out tomorrow. So excited omfg. Justin is all grown up; it's going to be very sexual haha. Make sure you watch it so we could try to break the vevo record!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc