Chapter six

....two days later....

Tiffany's P.O.V

I'm still so confused. Yesterday Justin had rehearsals all day and then a concert so I barely saw him. We're currently on the airplane heading for Paris and I'm still thinking about our date two days ago. What did it mean? But the bigger question is do I like him? The way sparks flew as our hands touched and the way he made me smile by every word he says made my stomach flip. The way I can get deeply lost in his sweet caramel eyes or the way he can make me blush in the matter of seconds. Knocking me out of my thoughts was Justin informing me we were there. He was sleeping the whole ride since he had a long tiring concert last night. I felt bad waking him so I just figured I would talk to him later. As we drove to the hotel we got a glimpse of Paris, and it was beautiful. We opened the doors to the hotel room as Justin spoke up.

"I heard this place has a free dinner buffet all night." Justin said placing our bags on the floor. I turned around to heard the door slam and Chaz and Ryan.

"Idiots," Justin said hysterical laughing.

"When are you going to tell them that there's no buffet?" I asked laughing.

"Eh, they'll figure it out," Justin replied trying to catch his breath.

"Why'd you do that?" I questioned his actions. Not that I had a problem with them, I actually would've done the same thing.

"Cause I wanted to know if you wanted to go on another date with me," Justin said as if it was nothing.

"Oh, ok," I said lost for words.

"Unless you don't want to," Justin looked disappointed.

"No I do," I said truthfully," just give me a few minutes to get ready."

"Yeah, of course," Justin responded smiling. I ran into my room to get ready. I threw on my light washed jeans with a flowy shirt and matching sandals. I applied a small amount of makeup and opened the door to reveal Justin. I was actually really excited for tonight.

Chaz's P.O.V

Left, right, left, right, left, right I thought to myself as I ran down the stairs. When Justin informed us about the buffet I was so excited. I liked Paris a little more now. I got down to the main floor without falling which was an accomplishment for me. Ryan and I ran around the whole lobby area in search of the buffet. Huh, they probably didn't bring it out yet. We decided to go to the front desk and came across a middle aged lady.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a genuine smile on her face.

"Yeah, where is the all night buffet?" I asked her.

"Sorry, we only serve buffets for the morning. You must of made a mistake," She responded.

"WHAT?!?" I yelled making her jump. Wow, did I really just fall for that. Well played Bieber. You can make jokes about me but when it comes to food it becomes personal. I'm going to kill him.

Tiffany's P.O.V

We arrived at a cute little restaurant with dim lighting. As we walked in and a young waiter approaches us.

"Reservations under Bieber." Justin told the man as he nodded.

"Right this way." He said leading us to our table.

"How did you know that Chaz would fall for your little trick and you would be able to ask me out to another date?" I said smiling.

"When it comes to food Chaz will believe anything," he responded laughing a little as we followed the waiter. He lead us out side to reveal a small little table with two chairs. There where little lights hanging from the trees and a cute little pond a few yards away from the table. Let's just say it was perfect. Justin pulled out my seat for me and pushed me in.

"Thank you," I told him before we walked to the other side,

"Anytime beautiful," He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

About a half and hour later we finished our meals and began leaving. We started heading to the car when Justin stopped in his tracks.

"Let's go for a walk." He suggested. I nodded and walked back towards him and he took my hand sending butterflies to my stomach. Paris is beautiful at night. It's all lit up and has a nice breeze to top it off. As we continued walking Justin stopped in front of the Eiffel tower. We walked in it and headed for the top. As he opened the door that lead to the top of the tower I gasped. I know this sounds cheesy but I've always wanted to go here. The view was incredible. As we walked closer to the edge you could see the whole city light up. Justin placed his arms around my waist as we gazed at the view in amazement.

"Oh my god. This view is gorgeous," I said.

"Not as gorgeous as you," He said making me blush. That was so corny but cute at the same time. As I looked up to him I found my self yet again lost in his dreamy eyes as he was lost in mine. Everything right now felt so perfect. He slowly started to lean in and surprisingly I was too. Our lips finally collided setting off fireworks a. His lips felt amazing. The kiss was soft and gentle which fit the scene just right. After a few minutes we both pulled away even though I really didn't want to. I look at his expression as a smile grew on his face along with mine. I guess I was wrong. I didn't like Justin, I think I'm in love with him. Did he feel the same?

Justin's P.O.V

Tiffany is literally perfect. I don't deserve her. But I can't help it, I'm in love with her. But I just can't imagine her feeling the same way. The sparks.. The sparks we always felt when our hands or lips touched each other. I've never felt this way about a girl before, no matter how cheesy that may sound.

On the way back to hotel we just say in silence as we looked at the scenery we were passing. Tiffany fell asleep on my shoulder. Aw she's adorable. I gently lifted her up and brought her to our room. I walked in to see Ryan making out with a blonde girl. I stopped short and my eyes widened. Ryan turned nervously to me.

I smirked, "Did I interrupt something here?"

Ryan responded, "Uh, Justin, this is Valerie," he pointed to the cute blonde sitting on the couch next to him.

She just smiled sweetly. She seemed like a nice girl. Go Butler haha. I just nodded in a friendly manner and brought Tiff to her room. I unstrapped her sandals and laid her down under the covers. I quickly took off my shirt and slid next to her wrapping my arms around her waist. I saw her smile. Next thing I knew, I was in a deep sleep.

...............................................................

Chapter end notes:

Okay, well this chapter wasn't really that exciting. But there are new characters in the upcoming chapters and they will get better! We promise. Thanks for reading!!!