Chapter thirty one

Tiffnay's p.o.v

I looked outside and saw my whole front yard trashed. There were eggs all over the windows and toilet paper everywhere. I stepped outside with a shocked expression on my face. Why would someone do this? I walked around to see garbage thrown everywhere and articles talking about mine and Justin's relationship on the floor ripped up. I turned around to walk back inside when I saw something written on the door in red which made me gasp.

'Stay away from Justin or you'll regret it'

Who did this? Selena is in the Bahamas and there's no way she made it here in time to do this.. She also wouldn't risk getting caught. I mean she's famous too, there are paps monitoring her every move.

Then who did this?I looked at the corner of my eye and saw a group of girls with Justin's face on their shirts. They looked at me with disgust and started throwing eggs at me. One girl threw a rock straight at me which made me crash to the floor. Just when I thought it couldn't be worse one of the girls pulled out the hose and sprayed ice cold water at me which made me scream a little.

'Die bitch, you're only using Justin for his fame. You don't really love him," I heard a girl scream.

With that she attempted to throw a glass bottle at me. I jumped a little so it wouldn't hit me, but I failed. I screamed so loud from the pain which made Chaz come flying out the door.

"Shit, Tiffany what happened?" he asked worried kneeing down to me.

"I came outside and saw our whole front yard trashed and then they started throwing stuff at me," I said holding my leg from the pain.

"Who's they?"

"Them," I pointed towards the girls who didn't realize Chaz was there till now. When they saw him guilt filled their eyes, and they immediately ran away.

"Yeah I see you run bitches run," Chaz said getting up hitting his chest trying to look tough.

"Chaz this is not the time."

"Come on let's go inside to clean you up your bleeding like crazy ," he said looking at my leg.

I went to get up when my leg gave out and I fell down. Chaz carried me inside like a baby.

"My baby sister."

"Shut up and just help me," I told him as he settled me down on the counter.

"Wait are you crying," he asked me wiping a tear from my cheek. I didn't even realize I was until he pointed it out," don't worry about them Tiffnay. They are just jealous that they don't have Justin and that he's taken. Don't listen to anything they say."

He then walked away to get the first aid kit. When he left I looked down at my leg and realized it was bad. Blood was everywhere on my leg and there was a piece of glass on my cut. Chaz came back with this strange box which was huge.

"Chaz, what the hell is that?"

"The first aid kit, you're pretty bad. "

It which was filled with random stuff that I'm pretty sure Chaz had no idea how to use.

"Chaz I'm really scared that you're caring for me. Can we call Ryan over or something? No offense, but I don't trust you," I said honestly.

"I got this," he said looking at the stuff. He pulled up a bottle which had a random liquid in it. He went to open it when he lost grip as always dropped it.

"Yeah I'm calling Ryan," I said pulling out my phone.

"No trust me," he said taking my phone out of my hands. He pulled out the piece of glass from my leg with tweezers and disinfected it.

"Wow you actually didn't kill me," I told him with a shocked expression as he placed a band-aid on my knee.

"I tried my best," he responded.

I then jumped off the counter and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you."

"Yeah yeah yeah," he said as I walked up to my room.

Once I got there I plopped on my bed and opened up my twitter icon. I looked at my feed and saw the girls that attacked me.

'Haha look at her. This made my day. Hope she doesn't recover. If you're looking at this remember what we said and stay as far away as Justin as much as possible or you'll be very sorry'

They tweeted that with a picture of me on the ground bleeding as they threw stuff at me. I didn't realize I was crying again when a tear dropped onto my screen. How can people be so cruel? I looked at the other comments and most of them broke my heart even more.

'Ha she deserved it'

'You should've done more'

'Next time don't leave her there ok'

'I wanna help next time'

'You guys are all jealous. Just leave her alone and realize she makes Justin happy and vice versa. You guys obviously aren't real beliebers if you keep hating'

The last one made me smile. At least someone accepts us. A name popped up on my screen, indicating I was getting a call, which made me smile. Shit, I forgot to text him. I pressed the answer button and put it on my ear.

"Hey Justin," I said in a low tone.

"Hey princess, what's up?" he spoke into the phone.

"Sorry I didn't text you when I got home. A lot has happened since I got here," I said with a sniffle.

"Wait were you crying?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it. How was your flight?"

"Don't change the subject."

"Seriously Justin it's-"

"Tiffany stop being stubborn and just tell me."

"Some fans kinda attacked me," I said in a lone tone.

"What?!" He yelled," are you ok what happened? I swear if they hurt you-," he said before I cut him off this time.

"Just don't worry they just tepeed my house and kinda threw stuff at me but I'm ok now," I told him.

"This is not ok. Oh my god I'm so mad what did they do specifically?" he asked me.

"Justin it's really-,"

"Tiffany tell me."

"Well like I said they tepeed my house, um threw eggs at me, and they may or may not have thrown glass and threatened me," I trailed off.

"Oh my god Tiffany how can you say this is nothing? This is huge. They hurt you. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you. I'm sorry," he said.

I heard the hurt in his voice and I think I heard a sniffle indicating he was crying. It broke my heart.

"Justin it's not your fault," I told him.

"But if I was there-."

"Justin it was not your fault. Just some jealous fans that did that and posted it on twitter," I said regretting it.

"They even posted it on twitter?!" He yelled furiously.

"Please don't make a big fuss about this. I'd rather take the hit then you lose your beliebers," I told him.

"They're not true beliebers if they hurt the person I love the most," he said which made me smile.

"Just calm down and breathe before you do anything you regret. Go to sleep you have a concert tomorrow and you need your rest," I told him.

"Ok baby, but I'm not letting this slide," he replied.

"Ok but get sleep please. We will talk tomorrow. I love you," I told him.

"I love you too beautiful, good night," he said.

"Good night superstar," I said closing my phone.

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe this right now. Why would my so called "beliebers" do this? What did she ever do to them besides steal my heart?

"Ugh," I grounded.

"What's the matter?" Scooter asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"A groups of "beliebers" attacked Tiff and I feel terrible," I said putting my head in my hands.

"Oh you saw that?" He questioned leaving me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"It's all over twitter. Apparently the girls posted pictures and really mean tweets about it. Beliebers are having an all out war whether Tiffany is good for you or not. Some are even saying that we're forcing you to do it for something about dating someone that's not famous. That's what I came here to tell you," he told me.

"Ugh, why can't people just accept the fact that I'm happy with her? Why is everything so complicated?" I said rubbing my face.

"That's love kid. Besides you're THE Justin Bieber. Regardless though, if you really love her, fight for her and defend her. Don't let anyone change your mind or thoughts about her," he advised sipping his coffee.

"Thanks Scoot that actually helped," I responded.

"No problem kido," he said.

With that I went into my room, took my laptop, and immediately logged into twitter.

I know what I have to do.

................................................................

Author's note:

I can't believe we have 4,000 reads. This is truly incredible. Thank you! Btw if you have any ideas, feel free to comment.

The Believe Tour is over. It is so heartbreaking but there is more to come. As long as Justin had fun, that's all that matters.

BUY CONFIDENT TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. Even though it usually comes out before then, make sure you buy it. It is the last Music Mondays and by the previews I could tell it is absolutely amazing. Love you xo