Chapter ten

Justin's P.O.V

Harry, of all people. Ugh I'm so mad right now, she's mine. I need to win her back. No, maybe this is a sign. Maybe I should move on; she did. I grabbed my phone and texted the last person I thought I would at this point.

'Hey, I was thinking about us and I was wondering, will you take me back?' I sent.

'I was waiting forever for you to say that. Of course I would, I miss you,' Selena texted me.

'I miss you too,' I texted her back. That was the biggest lie I've ever made. Well what's done is done, and I can't go back now. I fell asleep thinking about one person that I can never get out of my mind. No matter what, I will always love Tiffany.

Tiffany's P.O.V

I woke up to hear the door close loudly. Wow, great way to wake up. I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth. My phone buzzed causing me to walk into my room. I unlocked my phone to see a text from Harry.

'Morning gorgeous. I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat?' I read.

'Sure, just give me 30 minutes,' I replied.

'Take your time beautiful. I'll pick you up in a few. See you then<3'

'Kk <3' I typed, chucking my phone on my bed.

I grabbed a towel and walked into the shower because my hair felt disgusting. That's one bad thing about having straight hair, it always feels greasy. When I was done with my shower I put on a pair of jean shorts and a white V-neck. I slipped a pair of flip flops and grabbed a pair of sun glasses. I walked down the stairs to find two people making out. As I looked closely I realized it was Justin and some girl. Typical. I cleared my throat causing the two of then to break apart revealing the girl.

"Uh , hey Tiff. This is Selena, my girlfriend," Justin said awkwardly.

"Oh, hi," I said to her as she stared at me with disgust. What a bitch."Anyway, I'm going on a date with Harry so I'll be back later," I informed him going towards the door.

"Ok," I heard him say as I closed the door. Well that was awkward. I hopped I the car to be greeted by a caring kiss,

"You look beautiful," he stared at me for a minute as his eyes continued on the road. This kid is showering me with compliments that I don't even deserve. Maybe this was a good idea, moving on. Maybe this will work out, I hope.

...

Harry brought me to a cute little café, and we sat in the back so we wouldn't be seen. Since Justin and I are "dating" in the public eye, Harry and I have to keep it a secret that we're dating. That's pretty hard since he's part of one of the biggest boy bands, and I'm fake dating the most famous 19 year old in the world. While we ate, we talked about random stuff in our lives since we met like two days ago. I know what you're thinking, I'm crazy to go out with a guy I just met, but Harry just seemed so nice so I gave it a go. When we were done, he drove me back to Justin's since Harry had something to do. He walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye. He's so sweet I can't. I walked inside to see Justin alone on the couch on his phone. Huh, Selena must of left.

"Hey where's Harry?" He asked me in a cool manner.

"He had somewhere to go, some where with the band," I responded plopping on the couch next to him.

"Didn't the boys say yesterday that after they had that thing in the morning that they were free the rest of the day?" Justin reminded me.

Huh, that's weird; I remember them saying that too. Something must have come up.

"Maybe something came up?" I said mocking my thoughts.

"I'm telling you now, be careful," He told me while his eyes never left his phone.

"Thanks dad," I responded playing on my phone too.

"So since we're both without our boyfriend and girlfriend wanna watch a movie?" he offered.

"Sure why not," I said. We decided to watch step brothers since it was both our favorite movie. We laughed the whole movie because that movie is freakin hysterical. The characters remind me of Ryan and Chaz so much.

"Now what do we do?" Justin asked me as the credits came on the screen.

"I don't know, let's go laser tagging," I joked.

"Ok let's go," Justin said getting up.

"Justin I was kidding," I said staying put.

"But I'm not. Come on let's go, it will be fun," he said pulling me off the couch.

"Ugh fine. Wait let's tell Ryan and Chaz because I don't trust them home alone," I told him as he nodded. I called their names, and they walked down the stairs.

"We're going to go play laser tag, let's go," Justin said gesturing us to the door.

"Oh when I asked last time to go laser tagging I got slapped, but when one of you guys wanna go it's ok," Chaz said.

"Pretty much," Ryan said climbing into the car.

"Uh, Justin. Aren't people going to trample you when we get there? These places are filled with people," I reminded him as he got off the phone.

"That's why I just called the place to reserve it," Justin said starting the engine. After about 15 minutes of driving we arrived in front of a large building. We walked in the front doors and headed for the counter. The man gave us our stuff and lead us to the room. The teams were Justin and I against Ryan and Chaz. Figures. But this would be a piece of cake. During the game we all teamed up and went after Chaz, even Ryan, who was on his team. Because Chaz is well Chaz, he tripped over the carpet while trying to run away. This caused us to all fall to the floor and burst out laughing. As we were distracted by laughing, Chaz shot us all. Huh, maybe Chaz isn't as stupid as we think he is. Never mind, yes he is. After an intense game of laser tag we decided to head home. When we got home we all took showers and called it a night. I sat on my bed and opened the TV. I was distracted from the TV by my thoughts as today replayed through my head. This was probably the most fun the four of us have had in the past weeks we've been together. After watching countless amounts of TV shows, I slowly went to sleep wondering what will come for tomorrow.

Justin's P.O.V

Yeah about moving on and forgetting about Tiffany, that's never going to happen I thought to my self. I try to convince myself that I'm over her, and that I need to focus on my relationship with Selena. But then we she says hi, then I just think, "Well fuck," Everything about her just makes me smile, from her laugh to her personality. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

....................,..........................................

Chapter end notes:

Looks like Tiffany is having an easier time moving on than Justin is. How will Justin control is emotions? Guess you'll have to find out... Thanks for reading. Sorry that we couldn't post yesterday. For some reason watt pad was down and wouldn't let us on.