If You.. (COMPLETED)

gracey87

she is leaving.. and i can't do anything.. my love is leaving.. like a fool, I'm blankly standing here.. why... Еще

Intro
Present Day
First Encounter
Unfulfilled Love
Senior Year
Jealousy
Friend?
Blossoming Love
Secret Love Story
Promise
Jeju Island Trip (Part 1) - Love Hurts
Jeju Island Trip (Part 2) - Truth or Dare
Jeju Island Trip (Part 3) - I Choose You
Jeju Island Trip (Part 4) - Surprise!
Breaking Apart
She's Leaving
Old Friend
Hyolyn
Coming Home
Fluttering Feelings
Baekmi's Wedding
The Truth
Good News
Where is Suho?
Begin Again
It's Official
Birthday Gift
I'm Sorry
Yes, I Do
You Are My First
I Will Kill You - (Part 1)
I Will Kill You - (Part 2)
Be With You
Kim Jun Rong
Finale (Part 2) - The End
Announcement!
Announcement New story!
BTS x BLACKPINK

Start of Something New

717 33 1
gracey87

Saturday night..
Text messages between Suho and Chorong
Suho: are you sleeping?
Chorong: nope..doing some stuffs, why?
Suho: ermm.. I want to take you out but I won't force you if you don't want too.
Chorong: ermmm..ermmm..ermm..
Suho: never mind..good night.
Chorong: suho-ahh I'm joking hahahaha.. No problem tomorrow I'm free.
Suho: arghhhh...stress!!! I thought you don't want go out with me. I'll fetch you at 11am. Okay?
Chorong: okay! See you tomorrow good night.
Suho: yes! No good night kiss for me?
Chorong: (shocked with fluttering heart) pabo suho-yah!!!
Suho: (doing happy dance) hahahaha.. You blushing right? Good night rong..rong..!

Chorong shake her head, thinking back without even realize it was 4 years ago the last time they went out together. She actually hesitate at first when Suho ask her out but past is past, she want to build back their relationship as friends.
Chorong: I hope this time it will turn up good and better, after all he is my friend. Protect me as friend..care me as friend..loved me as friend..stay as friend..just friend.. (Mumble alone)

Lying down on her bed set the alarm clock and sleep..

Sunday morning..
Chorong done with her shower and choose her outfit for today.
Chorong: I should wear simple yet comfortable (mumble alone).

She take her black blouse and skinny torn jeans, she stand in front of the mirror and smile.
Chorong: I'm done.. (Mumble alone).

Her phone rang and it was text message from him..
Text message between Chorong and Suho
Suho: I'm in front of your house gate, are you ready?
Chorong: yup..give me 5 minutes I'm coming now.

Grab her beg and go downstairs, she saw her parents and chanyeol eating breakfast.
Chanyeol: noona..where are you going?
Chorong: (stop walking and saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at her) owhh..good morning mom, dad, chanie. I'm going out and be back at night time.
Mrs. Park: you going out with Suho?
Chorong: (she nods) I'm going now..bye.. (She rushed put her white sneakers and leave the house before they start to ask more questions at her).

Inside the car Suho took a glance at her.
Suho: you look pretty and cute today with your simple outfit, I like it (he smile).
Chorong: (she can't help but blushing and feel shy) thank you, you too look smart and..
Suho: (cut her line) charming and handsome..right?
Chorong: don't be too proud of yourself grandpa.
Suho: hehehe..okay grandma rong..rong..
Chorong: (blushing and change the topic) where are we going?
Suho: just follow my lead okay..trust me.. (Smile looking at her)
Chorong: okay..

Suho had already plan for their so call "date" for today, he done everything the same with Chorong like 4 years ago. They went to photo booth and take pictures together, bring her to the same ice cream shop order the same flavor of ice cream and even take a seat at the same table. They continue their "date" went to cinema and watch romantic movie, from that moment Chorong start to realize they're been doing the same thing like last time. Last time inside the cinema they both feel awkward but this time Suho boldly held her hands until end of the movie. Chorong felt nervous and shy but as the movie goes on she started to feel comfortable and secure with him beside her.
Finished with the movie Suho bring Chorong to her favorite cafe at hongdae and eat their dinner. It was already 8pm and he stop his car at the starbucks cafe and buy drinks for them. Chorong can feel they will go to han river after this as she recall back their date last time, she was right and Suho actually bring her there. They both now sitting on the empty bench and keep silent. They both remember very well what happened last time at the same place 4 years ago. Chorong wonder why he did all that after a while.
Suho: you must be wondering why I did all this.. (Looking at her)
Chorong: why you did all this? What is your purpose? (Looking down)
Suho: it's now or never whatever happens I will confess my feeling to her. I don't want to lose her again, this is the perfect time for me (mumble alone).

Feeling nervous he take a deep breath and let it all out..
Suho: Last time we were here back to 4 years ago, we both still young and start to know each other. I have no courage to confess my feeling to you but this time i will make a confession. I love you PARK CHORONG..
Chorong: (look at him, she stand up and leave but before she able to do that Suho quickly grab her hand) let me go!
Suho: No! I don't want to let you go because i fell in love with you..I don't know how..I don't know why..I just did. When the first time I saw you during our junior high 4 years ago you turn my world upside down, I'm happy just to see you from far away and I feel so grateful when we were classmate. I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you.

Chorong cry when she heard Suho sudden love confession. She pull her hand from Suho's grip and slap his face then she runaway from him. Suho hold his cheek, taken aback with chorong action and chasing her from behind, he manage to grab her hand, hug her from behind and rest his chin on her shoulder. Her heartbeat rising, millions butterfly in her stomach, her knees feel weak and tears non stop coming out from her eyes.
Suho: rong-ahh..I'm sorry for my sudden confession, I don't want to lose you because I deeply in love with you..I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles and jokes..everything..I just want you..only you.

Chorong wipe her tears, hold his hand on her tummy  and slowly release the grip. She turn around and face Suho, she can see deep in his eyes he really fall for her.
Chorong: you said you love me?! But why I saw Hyolyn hug you? She is you girlfriend starting from our junior high until now right?! Don't you dare play with my heart suho! You kiss me 4 years ago, you make me fall in love with you but then I saw she hug you not once but many times. You hurt me suho, I saw your true color, you keep on changing girlfriend and play with their feelings. How dare you say you love me? You want to play with my feelings too? Get lost suho!!!
Suho: what?! Then what about you and changsub? You know what, last time I'm about to confess my love for you but I saw you hug him at our school rooftop. You hurt me too much until I forced myself to ignore and forget you. Did you know that?! I never like her at the first place she is the one who always disturb me up until today. She already have a boyfriend which is woohyun, yet she still come near me and seriously I try many times to runaway from her until one day she break up with him. Woohyun  come see me and punch on my face. He told me it was my fault Hyolyn clash with him. I didn't have any relationship with her, believe me rong. The reason I become a playboy because I was hurt by you. I feel upset and frustrated because I thought you like me, you kiss me rong..you reply my kiss even it's on my cheek, you remember? Then when I saw you hug with changsub I feel angry and promise myself to forget and ignore you, I changed my attitude and become a bad boy, troublemaker, close my heart for other girl and just to play with their heart. I hate myself because after all this years no matter how hard I try I still can not forget you, our memories always play around on my mind. We spend a lot of time together because of the project, my heart races and flutters for no reason, slowly you knock my heart and make me fall in love with you again. I lost you once and almost lost you when someone kidnap you the other day and from that moment I promise myself to protect and take care of you forever. I tried hard not to tell you that I like you but I can't because I really love you rong.
Chorong: (hold her anger at first but slowly cool down and touched by suho words) changsub is my best friend and more like brother to me. You saw me hug him because it was the last day we will see each other. He moved to Canada with his family and I feel so sad that time. I admit I started to fall in love with you last time but when I saw you and Hyolyn together I decided to giving up my love for you, I hate you too much.
Suho: (pull Chorong hands and hug her) I guess we were both young back in the days and misunderstand with the situation that time. I'm sorry if I hurt you please forgive me and don't gave up your love on me rong-ah..
Chorong: (she close her eyes and she can feel her heart and Suho pounding fast) you break our deal suho, I told you not to fall in love with me.

Suho taken aback with her words and slowly release the hug, feels like someone stabbed his heart and it was unbearable pain feeling.
Suho: ye..yes.. I still remember that, I'm sorry.

Tears coming out from his eyes he felt pain and useless at the same time. He loved her too much but deal is deal he already agreed with it and have to follow the rules. Chorong saw his tears and feel regret about it because she is the one who make the stupid rules between them. She make the rules before because she don't want to fall for him again but she is wrong. She did fall for him but keep it to herself, they wasting 4 years of their time just because of small misunderstanding.
Chorong: (hold and lift up his chin, wipe his tears) I guess my heart not ready to given up..I love you too KIM JUNMYEON..
Suho: (looking at her with surprise facial expressions) you..you still love me? You not playing with me right? Right?
Chorong: no I'm not.. I love you before..now..always and forever.. (Smile lovingly at him).
Suho: you don't how much it means to me, i love you more rong..I might kiss you..
Chorong: (feeling nervous) I..I might be bad at it..

She closed her eyes, their lips meet it was their first and long awaited kiss. Suho break the kiss and both gasping for air.
Suho: I'm a lucky guy rong-ah to have and being loved by you is the best thing ever happened in my life. You make me crazy for you, I love you so much rong.
Chorong: you make my heart flutter and I've never regret falling in love with you...ever...You care and protect me like you take care yourself, I feel touched and appreciate it so much. I love you too Suho oppa.

Suho pull her to his embrace and whisper to her ears..
Suho: forget about the past and we start fresh..okay? Can you forgive me?
Chorong: okay oppa, I'll forgive you. Can you forgive me too?
Suho: of course baby (kiss her forehead). We should tell our dongsaengs you are officially mine.
Chorong: (smile and laughing at suho) okay oppa.. (Kiss his lips).
Suho: (blushing with Chorong action) thank you love.
Chorong: start of something new..
Suho: yes..we are.. I love you baby..
Chorong: I love you more oppa..

The best feeling in the world is being loved back by the person you fall in love with... 💓💓💓

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Epiphany † ♥

Подростковая литература

1.3M 45.7K 35
So, I think I’m just about over being your girlfriend.. I’m leaving, I’m leaving No more wondering what you’ve been doing Where you been sleeping.. I...
3.3K 323 72
Two souls meet for a reason. They have different backgrounds. One from the common people and one from the royal family. They have been through a lot...
She's Married To Rasmus✔️ Maris

Любовные романы

22.8K 1.2K 66
Rasmus was shocked when he saw me and it was as if he saw a ghost. Fuck! Why did you do this to me! You said you didn't have a relationship with her...
2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...