Play Hard To Get

By AddictiveReads

Bad boy Soarin never had a problem with girls. Most of them just fall for him without him even lifting a fing... More

New Boy In School
Soarin Skies
Lunch Is Hell
Friends? Hell No.
Paint Fight
Detention With The Asshole
The Gift
Wrong House
Music
Starbucks Treat
Truth Or Dare
Exploration Soarin
Gelato Surprise
Old Rivalry
Comical Messaging
Beach Birthday
Payback's A Bitch
A/N: Tagged
Soccer Season Is Back
"Friendly" Competition
Garbage Milkshake, Anyone?
A/N: Tagged Again
Accidental Accident
Tough Luck
Operation Dashie
Harsh Bullying
Drunk Confession
A/N: TAGGED. AGAIN.
A/N: TAGGED. LIKE. AGAIN.
Captain Duties
Sweet Revenge?
Jelly...?
Skatepark Paparazzi
Official? Not.
Fried To A Crisp

Matchmaking Mischief

3.6K 112 121
By AddictiveReads

I've been wondering where Sci-Twi went.

She'd been missing out on many "friendship" group events. Like, lunch, shopping, hanging out and even fucking study groups.

I really don't know what's got into her. She attends school, but doesn't really see us anymore.

What's the point of being a alternate universe Princess of Friendship when you don't even act like your title?!

Right now I'm wondering in the hallways on my way to recess, also trying to figure out where in hell she disappeared to.

I took out my phone and typed.

Captain Awesome: where the fuck are u?? we're waiting for ya

She didn't reply.

She always replies immediately 'cause she always seems to have all the time in the world.

Then she replied.

Smart Sparkle: Rainbow I'm busy right now DON'T REPLY!!!!!!

Busy my ass.

I sighed and off my phone.

Then I walked straight into Soarin.

"Oh hey princess," Soarin noticed my troubled expression. "What's up?"

"The sky," I said sarcastically.

"Won't stop that, will you?" Soarin crossed his arms.

"It's just that Twilight's missing out on all of our group stuff recently," I held up my phone, "She won't even text me."

Soarin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Weird. Flash's the same," Soarin showed me him and Flash's convo in his phone.

Soarin's Hot: Hey dude where are u?

Flash Century: Uhhhh busy

Similar enough.

I sighed again and continued walking to the cafeteria with him.

"Wait," Soarin stopped me when we passed the janitors' closet.

"Huh?" I gave him a puzzled expression.

Then I heard it.

The fucking moaning and the sounds when you exchange saliva or something like that.

It was coming from the janitors' closet.

Then a thought struck me.

"Could it be...?" I gave Soarin a smug grin.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Soarin flashed a mischievous smirk.

I inched closer to the door quietly, Soarin following close behind.

I put my ear on the door and he did the same.

"OMG some people's making out inside," I mouthed to him.

I grinned evilly as an idea popped into my head.

"Ol' students are inside again! What in tarnation are they doin'!" I mimicked an old grandma janitor.

The making out sounds stopped immediately.

Soarin looked at me with a weird face, then he finally understood my plan.

"Oi! Yer sure yer heard properly? I'll open the door to prove yer wrong!" He mimicked an old grandpa janitor.

We snickered quietly and ran down the halls to hide behind a locker when  we heard shuffling inside, like the people were gonna come out.

I peeped out from the locker and OMG!!!

I can't fucking believe what I just saw.

Soarin gasped above me. Ya know, since he's taller.

Flash and Twi stumbled out of the janitors' closet!!!

Oh my fucking god!!!

So that's what she meant by "busy".

And trust them to make out in the janitors' closet. That's just so classic.

And laaaaame.

"We gotta sabotage them. Now. It's gonna be epic," Soarin whispered.

I was just thinking about the same thing.

I came out of my hiding place.

"Yo Twi!" I grinned at them smugly, pretending that I just passed by. "You said you were busy? Whatcha doing with this douchebag?"

Twi totally freaked out and her legs turned jelly and she stumbled into Flash.

"And sup' dude," Soarin stepped out behind me and waved at Flash with a innocent smile.

Flash was so scared he literally jumped in place.

"Whoa you two," I pretended to scoff at them.

Twi looked like she was about to faint.

"And hey...Flash. You told me that you were busy. What are you doing here?" Soarin continued, the both of us enjoying every moment of their terrified expressions everytime we said something.

"Uh...studying!" Flash laughed nervously.

"Ya know what you told me when we first met?" Soarin raised an eyebrow. "You said you hated school, much less studying," a smirk crept onto his lips.

I swear Flash looked like he was about to commit suicide.

"Studying...studying mops! The microscopic organisms in the fibres of the head of the mop! I asked him to help me!" Trust Twilight to give an answer like that.

"Him? That douchebag?" I rolled my eyes. "Please, I know he'll never agree to help."

"Besides, we thought we heard making out noises ya know?" Soarin grinned as he took a step back.

So did I.

"Anddd...it was coming from the janitors' closet," I added as I took another step back. "I wonder, who did that?"

Twilight growled in a low voice.

I flashed her a nervous grin.

She gritted her teeth, "Rainbow Dash...I swear..."

"Ohlookatthetimenowgottagorecess!" Soarin blurted it all out and grabbed my wrist and we fled.

"RAINBOW DASH YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!" I heard Twilight yell after us.

'Cause, ya know, we're too fast for her.

"Oh my god Soarin it's AJ," I whispered to him.

After running away from Twi and Flash and eating our recess, now, we're in the bushes near the school's entrance after school.

We decided that matchmaking and teasing was actually quite fun, so we decided to go and do more stuff like that after school.

We're spying on AJ and Caramel.

And oh god she's actually flirting with him.

I didn't even think that AJ's the type for this.

She's running her fingers gently on his lap and her eyelids half closed, giving Caramel the seductive look.

Caramel's as red as my hair colour.

"For fuck's sake, Dash. I can't believe how red Caramel is," Soarin looked from Caramel to my hair and back again.

"Just say you love him, AJ," I snickered to myself. She totally wants to eat him up.

Then she started bringing her fingers onto his lips, gently stroking it.

I wanna puke.

I glanced at Soarin and he was very close to bursting out laughing like an idiot.

Caramel seemed like he couldn't take it anymore and inched closer to her, putting his hands on her waist.

I nudged Soarin.

That was our signal to sabotage the couple's perfect time together.

I stood up from my position abruptly and whistled loudly.

"Lookie here," my voice scared them out of their skins.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!" Apple Jack half-blushed 'cause of embarrassment, half-blushed' cause of anger.

Then Soarin stood up behind me.

"What do ya call this," he tapped his finger on his chin, pretending to think. "CaramelJack?"

"Nice one," I grinned.

"Rainbow," Apple Jack warned us."ah swear by the name of..."

"Whoa whoa whoa, this doesn't have to get complicated," I put my hands up in the air.

Apple Jack got up from her position.

"Ah swear in the name of god-"

I slowly backed away and took off in a sprint, Soarin following me immediately, leaving AJ no time to do anything to stop us.

"RAINBOW!!!" Apple Jack shouted.

I laughed like fuck.

Soarin lay on the grass besides me.

After sabotaging AJ and Caramel, we did the same things to Rarity and Thunderlane, Fluttershy and BigMac, and even to V. P LUNA AND MR. SOMBRA!!!!

OMFG THAT WAS THE BEST.

Soarin and I were lying on the grass field and watching the sunset.

"We should do this more often," Soarin smiled at me. "Doesn't hurt to spend more time with my princess."

I smiled sarcastically at him and gave him my best punch on his shoulder.

He screamed out in pain.

"Says who?" I smirked.

I'm lazy af so here you go the best chappie I can provide you with my laziness.

Fucking lazy today
~AddictiveReads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.2K 40
"Do you think it's funny?" "What?" "Everything you have done." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Start: June 14,2016- First plot Octo...
4.7K 97 16
Rainbow Dash and Soarin have been friends since preptory kindergarden, even their parents have been friends for a long time. They are both the heir t...
2.9K 163 17
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...
24K 561 21
Rainbow Dash is an athletic, sporty, confident girl. She is NOT one for sappy things. But when she meets him, what will happen? With Rainbow Dash's p...