Bella Swan twin sister

Bởi kayanithickk

She wasn't there While Bella was with charlie all these years she was in college, she just finished when she... Xem Thêm

The wedding
After the honeymoon
It's Time
years later
Waking up

Time Skip

5.6K 86 0
Bởi kayanithickk

Bailey's POV

Bella's HUGE....Her and Edward keep fighting like I don't hear it. -frowns- It's not good for that thing that's killing my sister. Edward doesn't want it but Bella's trying to talk him into it. LIKE GEEZ NEVER KNEW A BABY COULD BRING SO MUCH DRAMA! But anyway's we were sitting here with Bella as she threw up bleck!! For like the 34th time today. Yea that's right I counted. It's SO gross. "My back hurts so much."  She complained again. I really wish she would shut up. >.<. I got up and went outside and sat down, as soon as I did Jacob had shown up on his motorcycle. Like he always does. He got off and smiled at me. "Jacob!" I said getting excited. I hugged him and like he always does he sniffed my neck and he wasn't so tense as he was before. "Hey Bails I missed you." He said and I blushed "You were just here yesterday." I answered and he shrugged. "Doesn't matter..I'll miss you anytime we're away." He said and I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato. He kissed me and headed inside. Not too long after he came outside with Edward. "You should head inside with Bella." Edward said with a plain look. I rolled my eyes and walked inside and back to where Bella is. I walked in and like 12 minutes later Jacob and Vampy walked in. They shared a look and Jacob sat next to Bella and she shivered. "You cold?" Edward asked staring at her every move. She nodded 'Just a little" She said and Jacob scooted closer and wrapped his arms around her. Edward looked like he was holding back a growl so we both just frowned. She stopped shivering and smiled and I glared a little. "Don't do that." He said and she glanced at him. "do what?" She asked sleepily. "Smile like I'm your favorite person in the world." he said and i stood up and left. I'm not dealing with this. I can only take so much and something is telling me that it isn't Bella being pregnant that's making him act this way. Maybe it's the baby.

I know it's short. I'll do better when I can either tonight or tomorrow. love you Jaenizerz!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...