Time Skip

Bailey's POV

Bella's HUGE....Her and Edward keep fighting like I don't hear it. -frowns- It's not good for that thing that's killing my sister. Edward doesn't want it but Bella's trying to talk him into it. LIKE GEEZ NEVER KNEW A BABY COULD BRING SO MUCH DRAMA! But anyway's we were sitting here with Bella as she threw up bleck!! For like the 34th time today. Yea that's right I counted. It's SO gross. "My back hurts so much."  She complained again. I really wish she would shut up. >.<. I got up and went outside and sat down, as soon as I did Jacob had shown up on his motorcycle. Like he always does. He got off and smiled at me. "Jacob!" I said getting excited. I hugged him and like he always does he sniffed my neck and he wasn't so tense as he was before. "Hey Bails I missed you." He said and I blushed "You were just here yesterday." I answered and he shrugged. "Doesn't matter..I'll miss you anytime we're away." He said and I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato. He kissed me and headed inside. Not too long after he came outside with Edward. "You should head inside with Bella." Edward said with a plain look. I rolled my eyes and walked inside and back to where Bella is. I walked in and like 12 minutes later Jacob and Vampy walked in. They shared a look and Jacob sat next to Bella and she shivered. "You cold?" Edward asked staring at her every move. She nodded 'Just a little" She said and Jacob scooted closer and wrapped his arms around her. Edward looked like he was holding back a growl so we both just frowned. She stopped shivering and smiled and I glared a little. "Don't do that." He said and she glanced at him. "do what?" She asked sleepily. "Smile like I'm your favorite person in the world." he said and i stood up and left. I'm not dealing with this. I can only take so much and something is telling me that it isn't Bella being pregnant that's making him act this way. Maybe it's the baby.

I know it's short. I'll do better when I can either tonight or tomorrow. love you Jaenizerz!!