It's Time

Bailey's POV

Today was the day that Bella was supposed to have the baby and for everyone to hunt in order to stick around and help Bella give birth It's so exciting! I get to see to my new Neice or Nephew!! I hope me and Jacob have children one day..I bet they will be the most gorgeous. Bella was talking about baby names. She picked "EJ" Edward Jacob for the boy and "Renesmee" For the girl name. Renesmee was a unique name. It was amazing. "I'm thirsty again." She said.I handed her cup and it slipped through her hands and onto the floor. I felt all the vamps stiffen "Uh oh" Bella said bending down to pick it up but her spine snapped and she fell to her knees. Edward caught her head before it hit the floor. What was happening to my sister! I was so scared. I didn't know what was going on. 

*** 

Cries filled the house which snapped me out of my train of thought. I rushed upstairs and seen Rosalie cleaning off a baby. 

"It's Renesmee." She said and I smiled wide. I walked out after holding her out then I seen Jacob walk inside the room Renesmee was in and stormed up to her. He looked into her eyes and stopped. "She's dead." I heard Alice whisper sadly to me. But I sobbed when I seen Jacob drop to his knee's. Rose stood up and snarled at him. "What did you do mutt." He looked shocked. "I-I imprint on Renesmee." He said and I started crying as I felt our bond break. He quickly looked to me. "B-Bailey." He said and I shook my head and ran out. "Bailey!" Everyone yelled. I just kept running. I need to get away. #1: My sister's dead. #2: Jacob imprinted on someone else. #3: My ancestors took Jacob away. #4: I have nobody. #5: I'm broken. I just kept running and running and didn't even look back. I ran to the point where I didn't know where I was then my body started burning. Then I just start screaming then the next thing you know I am a black and lavender wolf with a LOT of hair.

Sorry it's kind of short....so what'd you guys think...it was just a little something didn't want to leave you guys hanging. 

Jacob and Renesmee?

Bailey a wolf?

Bella dead? (Of course)

Will Bailey return and ignore everyone?

Will she forgive her Neice for taking her imprint?

Will she hate Jacob?

Love you Jaenizerz