The wedding

Bailey's Point of View 

I was packing up getting ready to leave the dorm since I finished college. I was putting my last bag in my mustang when my phone rang.I closed the door and got in the driver's seat. 
"Hellooooo?" I answered dragging out the o. 

"Bailey, it's me, Bella." she said

I haven't talked to her for 6 years

"Bella! Hey, I was just about to head home." I said starting the car up.

"Umm, this may be last minute but I don't want to have a wedding without my sister in it" She said and I gasped

"Your just now telling me you were getting married!" I yelled and she whined to me.

" I said it was last minute." I sighed 

"Fine,I'll be down in 2 hours." I said and hung up. 

I sped on the highways until I finally reached the welcome to Forks sign.

I pulled up at dad's house...no one was there. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Bella that showed me an address. So I put on my GPS and followed it. It was only 4 minutes away. When I pulled up some muscular guy and blonde pale lady were speaking. I parked and got out and I was pulled into a hug, I smelt my dad's scent and I hugged him back.

"I'm glad your back Bails." He said calling me by my nickname. 

"Glad to be back,Dad" I said and let go then he led me to where Bella was. I knocked on the door and a bell like voice spoke

"Come in." I opened the door and Bella seen me got up and hugged me.

" Missed you to Bells." I said and she pulled away blushing

"Hi!I'm Bella's best friend Alice!" the same girl with the Bell like voice I heard before said I smiled

"Hey." I said she held up a pretty light purple dress and I went into the bathroom to put it on. I put on the white heels and the white hoop earrings. And stepped out of the bathroom, I was pulled to the vanity and my hair was immediately getting curled. I noticed how Alice and Bella kept whispering but we all know Bella can't whisper for nothing

"......" Alice whispered

"No she doesn't know about you guys being vampires, she just got back she hasn't been with me for a while" Bella said 

"..........."  Alice whispered and they both looked at me and I pretended like I wasn't listening.

"Bailey you okay?" Bella asked and I nodded and smiled and her and Alice began to whisper again. So that's why their so pale and have golden eyes instead of red. I don't know why but doesn't really matter.

My hair was done and it looked so pretty I thanked the blonde female vampire. And Alice did my make up. I looked so pretty! I mean not that I never did but I never wore make up. The music started and we had to walk down the isle, when I did some of the audience was confused as to who I was. The groom was a vampire! How could Bella be so stupid oh well it's her love life. I waved at him and he softly smiled and waved back. I stood behind in front since I was the sister and the bridesmaid (alice) stood behind me. Bella and Dad came around the corner and the music started and they started down the isle. My sister looked so beautiful in her dress. Yes, I have been in some relationships but they always cheated on me so I haven't dated in 6 months. I've been by myself and studying. Dad let her go and sat down next to mom. Wow she doesn't look a day over 26. They said their vows and kissed. I'm guessing that they forgot that we were here so Dad cleared his throat and they pulled away and Bella was as red as a tomato. We laughed and it was time for the after party. I walked past some girls one of them spoke.

"I know Bella's pregnant it's the only reason she married him" The brown haired one spoke the other one was about to speak but I said something first.

"First of all my sister isn't pregnant she married him because she loves him maybe you would only marry because your pregnant but not her so shut the hell up" I said and the vamps all looked at me. I walked off but then mom stood right in front of me. "Mom." I said and we hugged for a minute before pulling away. I saw Bella and Edward walk off somewhere. A few minutes later Dad wanted to see her before it was time for her and Edward on their honeymoon. I went to get her when I heard some of their conversation. "Are you crazy! You'll kill her!" I heard a husky voice growl and I heard more people appear so I pretended like I didn't hear anything.

"Hey Bella dad wanted t- oh sorry your busy." I said looking around and seen everyone including Edward. The bronze one with cropped hair stared at me and I stared back then I cleared my throat and blushed. "No, NO NO YOU IMPRINTED ON MY SISTER!" Bella screamed at him and I didn't like that very much. "Don't yell at him Bella" I said calmly maybe a little to calmly "STAY OUT OF THIS BAILEY!" She yelled at me and I got even more pissed and that always scared everyone cause I can be scary. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO ISABELLA!" I yelled and she stopped looking mad and looked scared. I sighed and the guy who was staring at me started to walk up to me but some buff guy stopped him "No Jacob" he said so that's his name. He pushed his hand away and began to walk towards me again and the same buff guy was going to say something when Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist and sniffed my neck. I just stood frozen and looked Bella and Edward confused. They both shrugged and mouthed 'sorry' why were they sorry? He pulled away and smiled at me and left. It was time for Bella to leave so we threw rice and said our goodbye's and of course mom and Dad cried. I went home after they left.Made dad something to eat and he gave me Bella's old room. I showered and put on a big shirt that stops at my thighs and i put my hair in a ponytail and went to sleep.