ALDC Transformed // Dance Mom...

By Taylor_Smiles

When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studi... More

Chapter 1: School Lunch
Chapter 2: My Life Just Changed
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Something New
Chapter 4: Pyramid
Chaper 5: Friendship Cake
Chapter 6: Just a Mini Situation
Chapter 7: Practice Never Ends Perfect
Chapter 8: The Sleepover
Chapter 9: You're In
Chapter 10: Ballerinas and Ballerinos
Chapter 11: Jojo Juice
Chapter 12: Friends are your Competition
Chapter 13: We got Bowling fans
Chapter 14: Traveling in Style
Chapter 15: Vegas Fun
Chapter 16: The Competition
Chapter 17: The Evening
Chapter 18: Tiffany... Is bad
Chapter 19: Your Out and We're In...
Chapter 20: The Unexpected
Chapter 21: Learn to Act
Chapter 22: The interviews
Chapter 23: Dad...
Chapter 24: A Little bit of Fun
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: Good Morning America
Chapter 27: New York Opportunities
Chapter 28: Breakdowns
Chapter 29: Awards
Chapter 30: I Wont Forget You
Chapter 31: Are you Coming Back?
Chapter 32: Just Keep Dancing
Chapter 33: Times a Tickin'
Chapter 34: Stop Being a Flirt
1k?!?!? OMG THANK YOU!
Chapter 35: Gloomy Days
Chapter 36: A Trip to See the Boys
Chapter 37: The Road was Closed
Chapter 38: We're like Sisters
Chapter 39: A Unique Friendship
Chapter 40: Bringing Tears
Wattpad Instagram Page
Chapter 41: Attention Giver
Chapter 42: A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 43: Unhealthy Competition
Chapter 44: Everyone Wants to Leave
Chapter 45: Win or Loose
Chapter 46: Bowling or Not
Chapter 47: A Great Surprise
Chapter 48: Filling My Week
Chapter 50: Girl in the Parking Lot
Quick News
Chapter 51: Holiday Special
Chapter 52: Hello Again
Life Update
Chapter 53: Shop or Drop
Chapter 54: ALDC Holiday Party 2k17
Chapter 55: Traditional ALDC Holiday Sleepover
Chapter 56: Creative Thinking
Dance Moms Contest
Chapter 57: Sing it Right
Chapter 58: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 59: Perfectly Packed Day
Chapter 60: Backup Dancers and Giraffe Onesies
20k Reads Freak Out
Chapter 61: River of Tears
Congratulations @MileneLopes6
Chapter 62: Today's Going to be Better
Chapter 63: Promo Filming
Chapter 64: Where Dreams come True
Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?
Chapter 66: Or is it Not?
Chapter 67: None of Them Know
Chapter 68: Got a Leak
Chapter 69: So Much Hurt
Chapter 70: Back At It
Chapter 71: Stress
Chapter 72: Happy Tears
Chapter 73: The Journey has just Begun
Authors Final Words
ALDC Transformed 2
New Book Link Released
ALDC Transformed 2
100k Reads?!
Blank
Are You Interested in Joining a Roleplay?

Chapter 49: Busy Bee

3.9K 100 12
By Taylor_Smiles

This chapter's Give Back Shout out goes to.... myrshaVanessDeGuzman because she has been so supportive of me since the very beginning! She favorites each and every one of my chapters after she reads them which is amazing!! She's uber nice so you should go check out her profile and maybe even leave her a follow! Thank you Myrsha!

I woke up the latest I have in a while. Eight o' clock am. Victory!

Getting up I opened my closest up and grabbed a white nike shirt then thew on some black booty shorts. After getting ready I went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Hey Livy Liv guess what!?" I texted as I made myself a bowl of captain crunch.

"Don't ever say that... Like ever again. 😂 But what!!???" Liv texted back.

"I'm on break so we're gonna have to hang out sometime 🎉"

"Yes!! Text me when you pick a day!"

"I will I'm pretty busy... But I'll make time 😎😂"

"You do that Katie 😂"

"So whatcha doing?"

"Laying in bed, you?"

"I'm eating my captain crunch. While texting you. Plus hurrying so I'm not late for my private 😂" I texted

"Liv you there?"

"Hello?"

"You alive?"

She probably fell asleep she's on break too and she probably has nothing to do today. I was super excited to give Liv her gift I've had it for quite a while.

It was a phone case custom made that had lots of pictures of us together in tiny squares. In the middle of the case it says, Forever. I also got her a pair of sunglasses, and a thirty dollar Starbucks gift card.

When I was all ready for dance, my mom dropped me off at the studio. I went right into studio B with Gia.

It was weird how other studios come here to take a class, or tour the studio, or just come here and watch us dance. However that's exactly what was happening.

A large group of girls were gathered on the bleachers watching everything that was going on in the open glass studios. Which was every dance room except for  studio C.

They took pictures, and videos as I danced it was very odd, but I'm okay with it.

Gia and I worked on tap. I learned this tap routine which was quite advanced but I loved it. Tap was always one of my favorites.

-

"Good work." Gia gave me a high five after the private was finished.

"Thank you." I replied out of breath.

"See you later Kit Kat." Gia joked.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes giving a slight laugh as I pulled the glass door open. She will not let the Kit Kat thing go.

When I exited some of the girls from the bleachers swarmed me. "Hey I'm Jamie!" "I'm Caroline!" "I'm Jesse!" They all started talking to me at once.

"Hey, let Katie through!" Abby's voice shouted from the office.

They obeyed and I swiftly moved towards the office slipping inside. "Thanks." I laughed looking to Abby.

"Your welcome." She replied.

I went over and grabbed my water bottle from a table in the back. We cannot always keep our stuff in the den since so many dancers keep their stuff there. Especially when it's busy like today. I don't want my stuff stolen.

I cooled myself down taking drinks of water. After I had cooled down I walked back over to Abby who was sitting at one of the desk playing on her phone.

"Do you have the pictures from the photoshoot?" I asked as she looked to me.

"Oh yes I do, sorry I forgot to text them to you yesterday." She shuffled through some stuff on her desk.

"It's no problem." I laughed.

"Here they are." Abby handed my a packet full of pictures.

"Thank you." I walked back over to the table and opened up the packet. I pulled out the pictures and I loved them! "These look so good!" I remarked after giving them a good look down.

"Don't they?" Abby rhetorically asked.

I continued to shuffle through them as Abby walked over to the table.

"That's the one you should hang on your wall." She pointed to a picture of just me and her posing.

"Yeah... Right..." I sarcastically replied letting out a small laugh at the end.

"Uh, maybe I won't let you have any more fancy photoshoots." She joked

"I'm just kidding." I laughed.

We continued to chat about the pictures until Maddie joined us in the office with wide eyes.

"What happened to you?" I asked looking to her.

"I was swarmed." She replied walking over to one of the couches and plopped down.

"Rowdy pack today." Abby rolled her eyes and got up from the couch then walked out of the office.

"Hey! Please treat my dancers with as much respect as you would like! This isn't a meet and greet my dancers are here to work!" We could hear Abby's shouts from the hallway.

Maddie and I both looked at each other and let a small laugh escape.

When Abby came back into the room she shuffled through her desk and and handed Maddie her pictures from the photoshoot.

"Notice how quite it is now." Abby remarked.

Maddie and I nodded our heads holding in a laugh.

My phone buzzed and it was from my mom. "Oh I got to go, Mads I'm taking you home."

"Cool." Maddie replied and we both started to grab our stuff.

"Bye girls." Abby replied giving us both hugs. "Have fun at those interviews."

"We won't." Maddie and I replied in unity letting out a laugh afterwards.

"I didn't have fun either." Abby laughed.

It was true. Interviews are basically ditching on your friends, your friends mom, competitors, and/or your teachers.

My mom picked us up and we brought Maddie home before heading to our own house.

When we got home I hopped in the shower. I picked out a super cute sleeveless dark green blouse with skinny jeans rolled at the ends. After finishing my hair and makeup it was basically time to go.

When we got to the place it was already awkward watching the other girls answer questions concerning us.

I was second to last before Maddie and it was taking forever. After someone would finish their questions they would leave dropping the number of us remaining.

When it was finally my turn I went up to the chair in front of the camera and sat down.

Once we got through the questions from two weeks ago the questions from this week got more awkward to answer.

"What was your reaction when you were on top of the pyramid again?"

"I was actually surprised I was on top of the pyramid because I keep expecting Maddie to be on top instead of me." I answered.

The staff showed me a video of Maddie and I's reaction after we found out about the duet.

"I'm really excited to get have a duet with Maddie this week because we're like best friends, and we're both pretty advanced with Lyrical routines."

I had to do several more reactions and answer questions and I was incredibly happy when I was finally finished.

It's pretty late now so when we got home I fell asleep right as I touched my pillow.

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

Give Back Shout Outs
Shout out: Favorite or Comment
Rules: Don't ask for shoutouts please
Why I started Give Back Shoutouts:
I give shoutouts to show my gratitude I only give them to my amazing fantastic readers.

{Getting better? I hope it is! I'm so surprised I managed to post yesterday and today. Like this is my life goals to post daily again lol! Thanks for reading so much! Make sure to like and comment cause it makes my day. Also follow my profile if you want to get a notification when I post stuff! Love you guys! 😘}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.4K 32
When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby love them both Will one meet a boy along...
30.7K 630 39
You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I know what you've done But when you call me baby I know I'm not the only one Or When a charming new boy jo...
97.1K 768 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...
39.7K 829 45
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 McKenna,kenzie twin will raise to stardom ? dance moms(season 1-6) ! Disclaimer ! I only own mackenna Melissa Gisoni #04 | 21\02\23 Maddie Z...