The Shy Ones.

Door Nikki_H4

The shy ones. Listen to the story of how Ella meet Michael. They get closer as friends, and maybe more. They... Meer

Chapter one. Steps.
Chapter two. My story.
Chapter three. Shock.
Chapter five. The truth.
Chapter six. His story.
Chapter seven. My fairy tale.
Chapter eight. Well aren't we lucky.
Chapter nine. You have to catch me.
Chapter ten. New, um, friends?..
Epilogue.

Chapter four. Wake up call.

696 17 2
Door Nikki_H4

 I felt tingles in my hand, I felt lips on the back of my hand. My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them, I felt the persons lips leave my hand. As it was only a small peek. They still held my left hand, and someone else holding my right hand.

 I tried opening my eyes, the slightest bit. When I finally did, the first person my eyes landed on was Michael, a huge smile spread across his face. I tried to smile back, but I failed miserably although I did fell the sides of my lips to turn up ever so slightly. 

I looked over to my right to see Aaron, I also tried to smile at him. As the right side of my face pressed against the pillow a shot of pain rushed up the side of my face and to my head. I then started to look around at the surroundings. 

 White. Everything was white, and it really hurt my eyes. I had to blink a couple of times. It then hit me that I was in a hospital, I remember the rooms from when my dad use to have to come here, and we'd come and visit him everyday. There was no pictures, nothing, not even a splash of color. It was just white. 

 When I realized I was in the hospital, I started panicking, you know cause I have a problem with blood and everything.

 When Aaron realized I was starting to panic, "Do you want anything? Water?" Aaron asked. I nodded, as he took the glass of water from the bedside table. He placed the straw in my mouth, and I took a mouthful of water. 

I watched him place the glass back on the table. Then he stood up. "I'll just go and tell the doctor you're awake." He then kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair, then walked out the door. Leaving me with Michael.

"Hey." he whispered as my eyes landed on him, and he kissed my hand again, sending more tingles through my hand and a goofy grin on my face. 

"Hey," I smile. "W-what's going on? Why am I in hospital?" Tears sprung to my eyes. 

"You banged your head pretty hard. I found you in the hallway unconscious, you scared me to death." He then again kissed my hand and started to rub his thumb over the top of my hand all the while looking me in my eyes.

"Was there blood?" I asked, my voice cracking, scaring myself. What if there's blood all over me. Or even worse what if I've had stitches? That thought woke me up a bit more, as I sat up a bit straighter, and my hand rushed to my head, sending a shot of pain through my head, running a hand through my hair. At the thought of blood, just thinking if blood made me feel sick. I needed to know if I was okay. A worried look on both our faces.

 "No, no there was no blood." He shook his head as he slightly laughed. Oh thank god there was no blood, that would have made things ten times worse. 

At this point a doctor came into the room. 

"Hello Ella I'm Dr. Lee. I suppose you've been informed by your friends that you've reserved a big blow to the head." I nod. "Do you feel any pain." 

"Slightly, and a little headache." I say just above a whisper. 

"Okay that's understandable. Do you remember how you hit your head?" I simply shook my head. "Can you tell me the last thing you remember."

"The last thing I remember..." I had a little think, the last thing I remember was walking into first period and seeing Michael. "I remember first period but only walking into class and seeing Michael sat at my normal desk... Then it goes blank." I look at Michael a smile on his face. "Why when did you find me?" I turned to Michael. 

 "Lunch time."  He squeezed my hand. 

 "W-why don't I remember anything from since I saw you this morning?" A sad look rushing to my face as he did the same. 

 "I don't know, it'll come back to you soon, babe." He kissed my hand yet again, the familiar tingles rushing through my hand. At the thought of him calling me babe made me worry a little less of my condition. 

 "Okay don't worry it will all come back to you soon. I will give you some antibiotics and then you're good to go I think." He checked the chart thing that was at the bottom of my bed. 

"What? She can leave now?" Aaron ask a bit shocked by that.

"Yes as long as she goes home and rests. You can go back to school tomorrow but if you don't feel to well then it would be best to stay home." He smiled at me. "I will go and fetch her antibiotics." He then walked out of the room.

I then sat up a bit more, slowly, and pulled the sheet off of me, my hand still joined with Michael's. I stood to my feet, wobbling slightly so Michael put his arm around my waist to help keep me steady. We waited for the doctor to bring my antibiotics, he told me how many to take a day and when. Then we made our way out of the hospital. 

"Do you want me to drop you of at your house?" Aaron asked Michael.

"Don't worry I can walk from yours, it's only ten minutes away." He smiled. 

"How do you know where our house is?" he raises an eyebrow to the both of us, making the two of us blush.

"We hung out at the lake together last night." Michael looks to Aaron.

"Aw right. That's when you got the jacket from him." he smirked at me, I just nod in reply.

We reached Aaron's car me and Michael got in the back seats, his arm now around my shoulder as I sat in the middle seat next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. Aaron climbed in the front seat as then he started the ignition and set off home. After a minute my eyes started to close, and I drifted of into a deep sleep. 

 -Aaron's P.O.V-

I looked in the review mirror to look at Ella and Michael. I didn't know know Michael very well, all I know is a few of the kids tease him at school but that's it. But he seems a nice guy.

 I glanced at them again after a few minutes as they were in the same positions. Ella now asleep, leaning against Michael if he was her pillow, her head on his shoulder, and he rested his chin on her head. As I hit a small pot hole in the road, Ella's arms wrapped around Michael's waist, hugging him tightly not wanting to let him go. 

 His smile grew even more, if that's possible, and tightened his grip around her shoulders, bringing her even closer to him, he then kissed the top of her head and his thumb drawing patterns on her lower arm, causing her body to relax again. They honestly do look sweet together though. 

I thought back to when we were in the hospital room, when Ella had said the last thing she remembers was Michael, the smile that spreed across his face showed how happy he was about that. When he realized that I saw his smile he ducked his head, so I couldn't see the small blush that spreed on his cheeks, but I did get a glance of that.

Even though I don't know my sister very well, I could still tell that she was falling for this guy. And from what I could see he was also falling for her. I just hope he treats her right cause I don't want to have to hurt him for breaking my little sisters heart. 

 That whole car journey consisted of Micheal not taking his eyes of her.

------

When we'd arrived home, I got out the car and opened the back door for Michael because he had to carry Ella bridal style, cause she wouldn't let him go. 

We walked past the lake and up the path, and we we're soon in the house. 

"Where's her room?" He asked. 

"I'll show you, god she's gonna kill me for showing someone her room. Just so you know mate, it's nothing special, it needs repainting. When she's a bit better I'm gonna help her paint it. Maybe this weekend, if you want you can come and help us." I explain leading the way to her bedroom. I open the door for him. 

"Wow! I see what you mean." He started laughing, "At least she's got one wall decorated." He looks at all the pictures. I nod in reply. 

"I'll leave you to it, I think you better lie with her a bit, she wont let you go now." I chuckle as my sisters grip tightened even more. "You wont be able to breath soon." I smile and walk out the room shutting the door behind me.

 -Michael's P.O.V- 

I've thought of a nickname for Ella. Koala. She was hugging me so tight, just like Koala's hugged trees.

  I pulled back her blankets and then lay her on her bed, her grip loosened on me as soon as her body hit the soft mattress. I looked around her room yet again, it honestly did need decorating. My eyes traveled to the on wall that was decorated, with more than a hundred pictures on the wall. 

 I walked over to the wall and started looking at the pictures. One's of her and Aaron from when they were little, family one's, and that's about it. But one stuck out to me more than the others.

 A photo that looked very familiar to me. A young blond haired girl; Ella, with her arms wrapped around a young boy that wasn't Aaron. I looked even closer at the photo and realized that the boy looked a lot like me when I was younger, but it couldn't be me could it?

 My gaze broke away from the photo when I heard Ella grunt, as she turn over. Her arms tried to reach for something, as if she was searching for something. 

 I walked back to her bed and climbed in next to her, when her hand found me she instantly wrapped her arms around me, and I did the same to her. 

 That's how I fell asleep, with my arms wrapped around the girl for who I was falling for.

Ella's P.O.V 

I woke up to sunlight coming through my window, I adjusted my eyes to the sunlight. My hand rushed to my head, as soon as I touched the right side of my head pain struck, and all the memories of yesterday's events came back to me. I tied to move but there was something stopping me. 

I looked down at my body and saw an arm wrapped around my waist. I try to turn around, when I do I come face to face with Michael. 

His eyes closed his lips parted slightly, his hair a messy style but still hot. He moved his head slightly making a bit of his hair fall in his eyes. I brushed my finger over his head and moved the piece of hair back. I adjusted my precision, so I now had all my weight on my right arm.

I looked over to my alarm which read 7.16am. I groaned, it was time to get up and get ready for school. I looked back to Michael who was now snoring slightly, it made me smile. 

"Michael," I poked his chest, "Michael it's time to get up." I poked him again but still nothing. So I tried a few more times but when nothing happened I decided to kiss his cheek, as soon as I did his eyes started to flutter open. Finally he's awake. 

When his eyes were fully open and landed on me a smile broke across his face. 

"Hey." He whispered, his arm around my waist pulling me slightly closer to him. 

"Hey." I lay back down my head now resting on his other arm. Being careful not to lean on my bruises. 

"I wish I could wake up like that every morning." He then kissed my forehead making me blush.

"I needed to wake you up, you weren't responding so I thought I'd try it. And hey it worked didn't it?" I raised both my eyebrows at him, he started to chuckle, making my laugh slightly too. "And we need to get up so..." 

"Can't we just stay here?" He wined and brought me even closer to him, now no space between us, my right hand now on his chest and my left made its way to his waist. 

We stayed like that for a while just looking into each others eyes, until he started moving more towards me and I didn't realize I was moving more towards him. 

 "I found a nickname for you. Koala." He whispered. All I could do was smile back at him.

We were now so close our breaths mingling together. I watched as his eyes dropped from my own to my lips and back. He then close his eyes and closed the distance between us.

His soft lips pressed to mine, making me close my eyes too. Sparks rushing through my body as his lips start to move against mine, I immediately respond, our lips now moving together. His hand on my waist started making patterns on my skin. 

 The top half of his body was now over the top of mine, as I now led on my back. 

It was a really sweet moment.

 # Photo of Aaron------>#

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

220 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
11.5K 356 31
Marylin Amherst , a sweet 15 year old girl in which everyone admired and looked up to, was going through a hard time and needed support but instead s...
3.7M 49.8K 58
Ella is the good girl, with the good grade, great parents, great friends, but not so great school life. Shane is the bad boy, with the not so good g...
12 1 1
Ella is a regular small town girl who lives under the shadow of her perfect friends. The new boy Jesse falls into her life, clouded with emotion. As...