Chapter one. Steps.

I walked out the front doors of the school, I needed air badly.  I had just had Biology class and the teacher was talking about blood, arteries and veins.  It made me feel sick and dizzy even at the thought of all that stuff.

  I was sat on one of the steps for about five minutes until I heard voices for around the corner of the building.  A boys voice and a girls.  I stood up to look around the corner to see if I recognize them. 

  As I peeked round the corner I recognized both of them straight away.  Michael and Diana. 

  Michael was the sweetest guy anybody could know, he was hot, not quite good with the girls since he was quite shy.  Not got a lot of friends, bullied by the popular guys, its quite upsetting to see, to be honest, he doesn't deserve all the hassle they give him. He really is a nice guy.  Whereas Diana was a girl player, she thought she was the best, sure she was pretty and all but her personality kills it. She takes control of everything and everyone.  She was the school bitch.

  "So what do you want Michael?"  Diana looked at her perfectly cut nails, as if she was bored being with him already. 

  "Well..  Um..  I was wondering if you kinda wanted to maybe go out sometime."  Michael looked nerves, he scratched the back of his neck whilst he looked to his feet. 

  "Seriously you dragged me out here to ask me that?"  She looked up at him as if he was an idiot. In reply he just nodded.  "Well, since I broke up with Aaron this morning I'm sure I could let you go out with me once."  She yet again looked at her nails. 

  Oh my god he can't seriously still want to take her out after she said that, I mean I know he's no expert but he can't be thinking that she really wants to go out with him.  Can he? 

  "Really?" Michael asked excitedly, a huge smile speed across his face.  Obviously happy she would go out with him, well kind of.  And proving me wrong. 

  "Yeah as long as you don't wear any of your normal clothes, don't wear your hair like you do, oh and don't try anything with me.  Don't hold my hand, don't try to kiss me, don't try to ask me on another date, don't talk to me in school, don't even look at me whilst in school, don't tell anybody about the date. And you better take me somewhere fancy and expensive, if you do you'll wear a tux, not jeans and a shirt but a tuxedo.  Understood?"  She then took a deep breath. 

  I couldn't believe her, she was so demanding, trying to tell him what he'd do what he'd wear and where they'd go. God I hate her.  Any girl would be lucky for Michael to ask them out on a date.  Even though we're not friends I can't let him do that to himself.  Go on a date as some complete different person then who he is.  He wouldn't anyway would he? 

  Again he proved me wrong.

  "Okay I won't do any of those things."  He still smiled. 

  "Okay good so when were you thinking?"  Diana evilly smiled. 

  "Um...  Tomorrow night?"  It came out more of a question then an answer. 

  "Hmm okay I'll let you know tomorrow.  Cause Aaron might realize how right I am, and might come crawling back to me."  She stated, flicking her long curly brown hair over her shoulders and turning to the back of the building.

  I watched Michael shake his head looking at the floor.  "What have I done?"  He muttered to himself.  I went back to my step I was sat on before.  As soon as I had sat back down I heard footsteps coming from where Michael was moments ago. 

  I noticed it was Michael as soon as I saw him walk round the front.  He stood at the bottom of the steps, frozen in place as his eyes set on me.