Chapter three. Shock.

I woke up to my alarm buzzing. Ugh! Monday morning, I lay in bed for five minutes just to wake up. I then realize I was smiling, all the thoughts of yesterday came to me. Me and Michael at the lake, then me and my older bother by 2 minutes finally talking again. What would make me more happy is for my mum to be my mum again. Hopefully that will happen when she sees me and Aaron talking again.

I finally got up and walked to the spear room which Aaron had turned into a walk-in wardrobe for the two of us and for mum. All our bedrooms weren't very big and mum never liked the thought of having wardrobes, I don't know why, I guess she just did like them. The spear room wasn't even big enough for a single bed. So why not turn it into a wardrobe. 

I went and collected my clothes, I went to get the jacket Michael had given to me but it wasn't there. I quickly panicked. 

I ran to Aaron's room and knocked on his door. He answered straight away. He opened the door and I instantly noticed the jacket he was wearing.

"Hey little sis. What's up?" He smirked. His eyes trailed down my body. "What are you wearing?" I then realized what I was wearing. Short shorts, and a strap t-shirt. "I know you forgave me yesterday but no sister of mine is going to school like that." He smiles and points to my pj's. 

"I would never go to school like this, these" I motion to my clothes that I was wearing, "are my pj's. I went to get clothes out of the wardrobe and someone had taken my jacket. So can I have it back please?" I point to the jacket he was wearing. 

"This is a guys jacket, I thought it was mine. It's nice." He looks at it.

"Yes it's a guys jacket but it's mine, a friend gave it me. I was wearing it last night when I came home. Remember?" 

"Oh yeah I remember now." he shrugged off the jacket, he held it in his hand, as I was about to get it from him he pulled it back. "Who did you get it off?" 

I blushed instantly. "A friend." 

"A guy?" 

"Well duh! It's a guys jacket isn't it?" I say cheekily and giggle. 

"I'll be keeping an eye on him, whoever he is, just know that. Now hurry or we'll be late for school. You want me to drive you? It's better than walking. We'll be leaving in 10 minutes." He gave me back my jacket. 

"Okay thanks." I took my jacket an ran quickly to my room, on the way I tripped over my own foot causing me to fall to the ground. Which caused Aaron to let out a bark of laughter. I got up quickly and head into my room without another look to Aaron, and shut the door. 

I quickly pulled on my leggings, they are black with light grey letters everywhere on them. And I pulled on a plain grey t-shirt, some grey high-top shoes and my new grey jacket from Michael. Luckily it still smelt of him, I'm so glad it doesn't smell of Aaron. I brush my teeth and hair, put on a bit of black eye liner and got my school bag then I'm ready to go. 

As I get down stairs I find Aaron leaning against the wall in the hall way. When he notices me he starts chuckling, obviously from when I fell before. 

"Stop laughing at my clumsiness." I say as I make it to the bottom of the stairs in one piece. 

"It was really funny. Are you always like that?" He chuckles, and opens the front door. 

"Yeah mostly." I admit walking out the door. He just chuckles and walks to his car, I follow straight after. 

"Come on get in." He nods to the passenger side. I squeal and run to the side of the car and get in the car, which may I just say I didn't do very elegantly cause I managed to bang my head on the car.