Chapter six. His story.

Okay so it was now Saturday. A lot had happened over the last few days.

Diana got sent to the kids prison, or whatever it is. She has to stay there for a whole month, three weeks on good behavior. Her parents were heartbroken by her, they apologized to me for what she had done to me. But Diana still seemed really mad with me.

Aaron had started to date a girl call Mel, she was really sweet, and she was quite nice to me. But I don't know if Aaron really likes her or not...

Aaron and I have painted my room, it taken us most of today to do, I had to take down all of my photos, and now my room had two walls a blue-gray color and the other two plain white. I had to stay out of there until tomorrow so I was going to spend the night at Michael's as he was the only other person I knew. And Michael was the one to offer, anyway Aaron seemed fine by it. 

"Be careful, okay. Oh and don't sleep with him tonight." He smirked, Michael and I hadn't told anybody about the few kisses we had shared. "And don't say that you don't like each other, it's obvious."

"How?" I asked a bit embarrassed, which made my brother smile.

"The way you look at each other." He pointed out.

"Why how do we look at each other?"

"Well I don't know how you look at him, but his eyes light up when they lays eyes on you. When you woke up in the hospital. His eyes fill with love, Ella." He then left my newly painted room.

I quickly took my phone out my pocket and sent Michael a text.

"I just finished painting my room, I'll wait on the bench.x" I sent and like five seconds later I got a reply.

"Okay Koala, I'll be there in a few minutes.x"

So I picked up my bag and set off to the bench down by the lake. I shouted a quick goodbye, and only got a response from Aaron, not surprising that my mother didn't say anything.

And just like Michael had said, within a few minutes he was there.

"Hey Koala. How's your room going?" He took a seat next to me.

"It's finally finished, Aaron woke me up earlier than I wanted, He wanted me to take all my pictures down. So that took a while, but I can put them back up tomorrow." I smiled, remembering all my photos I had pilled up in the middle of my room now. That made Michael chuckle.

"Have you heard anything about Diana?" He now asked.

"No, not really." I shook my head.

Then we just sat there for a minute in silence.

"Are you sure Aaron's okay with you staying with me?" He turned to look at me now. And I couldn't help but look at his eyes, thinking of what Aaron had said to me. To me he looked at me just like I looked at him. Nothing different really to how he looked at everyone else.

"Yeah, he's fine with it, he said as long as we don't sleep together." I laughed, and Michael chuckled along too.

"Okay, are you ready to go?" He stood up now, holding out one of his hands for me to take. I wonder why he wants to leave so quick. Maybe he had to get back home, maybe his parents had told him to get there soon. Oh, well it didn't bother me

"Yeah sure." I now stood taking his hand. He then led us to his car.

The drive to his house was really quick, only a few minutes or so. When we got there it wasn't what I expected.

It was a small flat. Small but beautiful in it's own way. Nothing fancy, but not horrible or torn down stuff in it.

So he lived by himself? What about his parents? His family?