Chapter seven. My fairy tale.

"Here your boyfriend brought you this." Aaron bursts in my room and places the big pink box on my bed.

"What is it?" I ask stupidly.

"Open it and see." He nodded to the box.

I walked up to where he had placed it on my bed, on the top on of the box was a note.

'Wear this tonight? I'll pick you up at seven.x'

I immediately got excited, I quickly opened the box to see that it was a dress, a pink one. A corset top that had sequins on it, and then it flowed out like a tutu style at the bottom. It was gorgeous.

"Wow, he even bought you a dress cause he knew your dress sense was terrible, what have I been telling you." My brother now joked, so I hit him with one of my pillows.

"It's sweet, do you like it?" I held it up to my body, seeing that it would fall just above my knee.

"It's pretty nice actually, so where's he taking you?" Aaron now ask, lying down on my bed.

"I don't know, but it must be pretty fancy for me to wear a dress like this." I smiled

"Well I better leave you to get ready you only have two hours to make yourself pretty." He chuckled, I knew he was only joking.

"You do realize we're twins right?" Sarcasm.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me know when you're leaving." He walk out my room.

----

So I was now ready, I had showered, done my make up and hair, and I was now ready. My dress was perfect, I had shoes that went with in perfectly to. I must admit, I felt really pretty.

When I heard the doorbell, I rushed down stairs to open the door. But someone had beaten me to it. My mum.

"Hi, I'm hear to pick up Ella." Michael smiled at her. Well at least she wasn't drunk, she had cut down on the drink.

"Yeah, see here now. Sorry hi, I'm her mother Ra-"

"Rachael, I know." He smiled at my mother.

"Mum this is Michael, I found out hes a friend of yours son." I said walking down the stairs, Michael looking straight at me, making me smile, his eyes didn't leave me until my mum looked to him.

"You mean Ariel's son?" She looked shocked.

"That's me, it's great to finally meet after all these years." He smiled at my mom.

"Gosh, I was heart broken to hear about your mum and Roxanne, you must miss them."

"I do." He now looked sad.

"One moment, I have to get my camera. I want a picture of you two." She rushed into the living room.

It was only then that I realized what Michael was wearing. He was wearing a black tuxedo, and a tie that was the same color pink as my dress. I couldn't stop checking him out. He looked amazing.

"You look beautiful." He whispered, making me immediately blush.

"You too. At least my bruises aren't there anymore." I smiled.

"I look beautiful?" He smiled back at me.

"Well I meant handsome but, whatever floats your boat." I chuckled. "And thank you for the dress. It's beautiful." I looked down at the dress I was wearing.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled, and brought he's lips to mine, quickly separating as we heard my mum coming back.

"Okay, okay, I just want one photo so look pretty." She smiled.