Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

Handle This {77}

296K 8.2K 7.2K
By aestheticvxbes

The blonde directed his eyes to Ian, not wanting to back down. The people sitting next to him looked up surprised at the outburst, "If I want to look, I can look"

Oh no. Wrong answer. Ian stood up and marched towards the other table, "Keep fucking looking and I will rip those eyes out of their sockets"

"I would like to see you try" he said as he stood up against Ian. Ian towered over the blonde man by several inches. It was actually comical seeing the blonde having to look up at Ian.

The dark haired waitress came back with the wine list and stood a couple of feet away not knowing what to do. I pulled Ian hands till he focused his attention on me.

His eyes had anger and it faded a little as I glanced at him, "Don't let him ruin our night"

"He won't as long as he stops looking at you like that"

"He's irrelevant babe. I'm with you"

The blonde man was obviously an idiot since he couldn't keep his mouth shut, "Baby you can be with me"

Ian was quick to grip the collar of the strangers shirt, "You better watch your fucking mouth"

I called his name again since we were attracting a big crowd. At the look on my face he sighed loudly and released the deadly grip he had on his collar.

Before he walked towards me, Ian spat out, "Little bitch ass punk"

He grabbed my hand in his as the dark haired waitress got closer to us. Ian asked, "I want a private table."

She quickly directed us to another floor where it was secluded from everyone else. We were in a small dim-lit room which was a hell lot more romantic than the crowded restaurant below. After we sat she gave us the wine list. A thought about if someone took pictures or recorded the incident came to mind.

"You shouldn't have done that. It looks bad for your image"

"I don't give a crap about my image"

I sighed loudly as I thought about what the gossip sites would write about, "I do. It's bad enough that I'm dragging you down by dating you, I won't let you ruin yourself even more because of me"

He placed the wine list on the table and gave me his intense gaze, "Dragging me down? Where is this coming from?"

How could he have not seen it, "Don't play dumb. You have read the articles"

He genuinely looked confused and I considered if he really didn't see them, "You have me at a disadvantage. What articles?"

"The articles written about us. The supposed marriage and honeymoon"

"I don't entertain the little free time I have on reading unimportant rumors"

"Well this is important"

"Okay then talk to me. What's the problem?"

"I'm not as popular as you-"

"I don't care about that kind of stuff"

"I'm not going in that direction. I'm saying that people don't know me. They only see me as the girl who went from PA to girlfriend."

"Why are you so concerned about what other people think" he was clearly disinterested in discussing rumors.

"Because eventually someone will find out about my past. It will be plastered all over the web. 'Businessman Ian McKinley dating charity case Delilah Suren' It hurts me to think that I could ruin your image that you have built for yourself"

"You're worried about people finding out. I will handle this"

There is that word again. Handle.

"This isn't something that you can just handle. The thought of complete strangers finding out about what happened to me is frightening. I don't want you to get dragged along with me"

"First don't speak about yourself like that. Not with me. Not ever" he grabbed my hands from the table and squeezed it, "I told you that when you are stressed, I'm stressed. No one will find out. I will handle this"

"How are you going to do that. You shouldn't focus on me. Focus on taking care of yourself. How will this look like for you if it gets out?"

"It won't get out. You always want to take care of others. Let me take care of you. Let Let me fix this. Trust me when I say that it won't get out"

It was hard not to believe the words he was saying. He had so much determination and I knew he could do it. "Okay. I trust you"

"Good." he typed a quick text on his phone then slid it into his pocket.

He picked up the wine list since the waitress was making her way back to us. I stared at him as I realized how lucky I was. I had a man who was crazy about me and was willing to put his reputation on the line for me.

"Thank you"

He placed a kiss on my palm said, "It is my pleasure"

I kept my eyes on him as he ordered the bottle of wine. The bottle was no doubt expensive by the name of it, that he spoke so fluently.

"How do you know so much about wine?"

He gave me that gaze and I sighed since I knew what that expression meant, "Let me guess. You don't want to talk about it"

He squeezed my hand and quickly changed the topic, "How did it go with Jason?"

"It was good" I could be vague to Mr CEO

"What did you talk about?"

"We didn't really talk. I mainly talked to Ed"

"Ed? As in Ed Trate?"

I didn't even bother asking how he knew that but I just nodded my head. The bottle of wine came and with a new waiter. He poured a little for Ian to taste. When he nodded his head at the flavor the waiter poured two glasses and left the bottle for us.
"What did Ed want?"

"He wanted to talk"

"About?"

"This wine is good. What was it called again?"

He gave an exasperated sigh and said, "Stop. Tell me what you talked about"

"No. If you are allowed to keep secrets then so am I."

"Why do you always do that? Can we just have one night where you don't pick a fight with me?"

"I'm not picking a fight. Let's just drop it and move on to something else"

"No. I can't move on when you just told me that you were speaking to your ex's father. Tell me what you talked about"

Just to prove my point I kept my mouth shut.

"Fine." he picked up his phone and made a call

"Gideon give me the playback of Jason Parker's phone call." Playback? What the hell?! Did he record the call? Shit! I used his phone to talk.

"Stop that! If you listen in on our conversation, I will leave."

"Wait" he placed the phone on hold and looked at me.

"Then tell me what the hell happened. I would rather hear it from you"

"I was trying to prove a point. He just apologized. He felt guilty since Finn is his son. That's it. You don't have to invade my privacy" I crossed my arms and kept my gaze from him.

He picked up his chair and pushed it till he was directly next to me, "I'm sorry. I'm not good at this. I have accepted that. I don't know how to be in a relationship. I don't know how to do this. I'm doing this the only way I know. Me taking care care of you is seemed as obsessive. I see it as keeping you safe."

"I don't know how to do this either. But we are in in this together. This relationship needs to be 50/50. It always feels like it's 30/70."

"I'm not trying to make you feel like that. I'm going to try for you. Try for 50/50."

"Okay. That's all I want. For you to try."

"I promise. For you."

I smiled at him since this was a step in the right direction. Progress is better than nothing. He held my hand in his as we moved onto another topic. The dark haired waitress came back with our food interrupting our conversation. She placed the food on the table ignoring how close we were to each other.

I ignored the food and took another gulp gulp of my wine and continued our conversation, "A small apartment with brick walls and wooden floors sounds perfect"

"It sounds like a factory" he murmured as I burst into laughter.

"Sometimes I forget that you are insanely rich. Let me guess you like gold walls and silver floors."

"And you can't forgot the diamond encrusted chandeliers" he said with humor shining in those light brown eyes.

"Yes of course and your toilet paper made out of money"

"I only use Franklins in my bathrooms"

I laughed rather unladylike at what he said and took a sip of wine to calm myself. He laughed with me and took a bite of his food. I continued drinking the wine and saw Ian stare at my untouched food then back at me. Without having to say anything I knew exactly what he was thinking.

Just to make him happy I took a bite of the food moaning at good it was. I stuffed another bite into my mouth closing my eyes at how good it was. I didn't realize how hungry I was till now. When I opened my eyes I saw Ian's hands fisting the tablecloth. Sometimes I forgot how easily I affected him. I bit my lip since the food in front of me couldn't satisfy the hunger I had for him.

"Don't look at me like that. With those fuck me eyes"

I closed my legs and shifted in my seat. I wanted him. In my mouth. Now.

"You need to eat"

"I'm hungry but not exactly for food."

His hands clenched the table cloth even tighter as he shut his eyes, "Stop doing that"

I gave him an innocent look as I checked his profile out. My boyfriend was undeniably sexy and he was all mine. I looked around around the small room. There were red curtains separating us from the outside world and light guitar playing could be heard around the room. Very romantic.

He seemed to compose himself as he stared at me, "Keep eating. I have something for you"

The portions of food at the restaurant are huge. Ian managed to finish his whole meal but I could only eat half of the food. I pushed it aside since I didn't want to eat anymore. He seemed satisfied with what I ate since he said, "You up for dessert?"

"Yes but not the kind you have in mind" I leaned my lips up for a kiss and smiled as he gave me one.

"You are irresistible" then fuck me dammit, "I have something for you."I cocked my head up at him so he could continue.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring box.

"Ian" I gasped and slowly backed away from him, "What...No. Put that thing away!"

He placed the ring box on the table and grabbed my hands, "Calm down. It's not that kind of ring."

"Oh. Okay. Good" I relaxed back into my seat. That scared the crap out of me.

I pretended I didn't hear him mumble, "At least not yet"

"I saw this in the store and it reminded me of you" Aww. He picked up the ring box and gave it to me.

I opened it and gasped at what I saw. It featured a twisted infinity shape leading to a silver band in the back. There were diamonds mixed with rubies in the infinity on the front. Without him having having to explain I knew the infinity symbolized us. Together for forever.

I could see words on the inside of the ring. I put the ring closer to my head and gasped at the words.

I'm yours just as much as you are mine.
D.S & I.M

"I had it customized for us. I had to guess the ring size but I think-"

I cut him off by placing the ring on the table and kissing him hard. Tears flowed down down my face at the thoughtfulness of the gift.

"Thank you. Thank you" I kissed him after I said each word and tried to blink away the tears.

"Why are you crying babe?" he wiped my tears as I stared at the beautiful ring in the box.

"I don't know." My tears stopped coming as I stated at the beautiful man in front of me, "This is the best gift I have ever received. Thank you"

He gave me a heart stopping smile and kissed me again. I ran my hands through his hair as he lifted me into his lap. He pressed his lips against mine, running his tongue across my lower lip. One hand went around his neck as my other dropped onto to his pants

As soon as my hands touched him he groaned. I rubbed him through his pants loving how he tilted my neck, kissing me even deeper.

His voice was husky as he said, "Oh fuck babe. Get on your knees"

As if by command I immediately got on the floor as Ian stood up and pulled his pants down. The position we were faced the table and was enough to cover what we were doing. But anyone with a brain would automatically know what we were doing if they walked in. But I didn't care. The chance of us getting caught turned me on.

I hastily pulled his boxers down. I stroked him up and down till he became rock hard in my palm. My mouth watered at the thought of him being inside my mouth. I pressed my legs together trying to get some friction. I quickly put him in my mouth. I licked the tip and swirled my tongue down his length, bobbing my head in the process.

I felt pressure at the back of my head as Ian hands tangled in my hair. He pulled his hips back to start to thrust into my mouth. I used my tongue to lick him as he moved.

He groaned as I used my hand to cup his balls. When Ian grip in my hair loosened I licked the tip of his dick all the way down to his balls. I played with them in my mouth by sucking and licking.

"Fuck" he groaned as my lips moved back to his cock sucking hard on the tip.

His balls tighten up and I knew he was close. I sucked even harder till Ian held onto my shoulders, "No. Don't make me cum yet"

He lifted me up and carried me to the wall. I kicked of my heels in the process and lifted up my long dress. My lace thong was wet and I rubbed myself against his boner loving how hard he was.

He cupped my sex and flicked my underwear to the side. His finger was inside me pushing me and stretching me out. He added another finger and I leaned my head back as his other hand rubbed my clit. He unfortunately stopped his movements and reached into his jacket to pull out a condom.
"You brought condoms?"

"I had a feeling I would get lucky"

I giggled as he quickly slid it on his enormous length. He parted my underwear to the side and with my hands wrapped around his neck he eased his dick into me. I placed my head back against the wall as he started to move inside me.

He moved slowly at first till he picked up the pace. I moaned and clenched myself around him each time. He grabbed my hand in his and pinned them against the wall.

I placed my mouth against his neck to keep from moaning loudly as he pummeled in and out of me. He hit every pleasure spot I had and my orgasm hit me like a wave. Just as I thought it was over I felt him growl and cum.

After our explosive orgasms I pushed Ian back onto the chair. I wanted more. I straddled his hips and guided his cock to my pussy. I lowered myself on him as he moaned, "Fuck you feel so good."

I started to rock on him slowly to build the tension. Soon he was impatient and gripped my waist for me to start bouncing on his lap. I threw my head back and tried to muffle my screams.

Ian mouth was sucking on my neck as he whispered, "Do you hear that?" He whispered into my ear.

"No" I groaned as gripped my dress. Fuck why did I wear this. It's too long.

"Someone's coming" I stilled at what he said and tried to get of him.

"No. Stay. Your dress covers everything" He pulled the tablecloth to cover his legs and adjusted my dress to cover everything. This could either go really well or really bad.
I buried my head in his neck as someone stepped into the room. Ian discreetly thrusted his hips into my core and I bit down on his neck to keep my groan quiet.

"Would you guys like some dessert? Umm...are you okay Mr?" it was the voice of the dark haired waitress.

"Yes we are fine. My girlfriend is just a little emotional. It's okay baby" he ran his hands over my back while I silently squeezed myself around him.

Emotional? Good one.

I rotated my hips against him and I could tell I affected him as his hand tighten against my thigh. I fake cried and shuffled around on his lap creating some more friction.

"You proposed?" she must have seen the ring

I grinded against him and disguised my moan with a cry.

"Umm..sure. Yes. Pro-" he cut of his words as I bounced on him, "Um...proposed."

His breath came out in pants and I knew he was close.

"Congratulations" I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly but she sounded bitter, "Would you like to know the dessert specials?"

"Yes. Just give us that?" Ian's hands gripped my hips as he thrusted into me.

"Which one? Option 3?" Why was she still here?!

"Sure. Yes." His voice was husky and I buried my head in his neck breathing in his smell. I started to suck and bite on the spot

"Coming up" she left the room and as soon as I heard the curtains slid close I pulled my mouth from his neck and attacked his lips.

His arms grabbed my legs and lifted the dress up. He thrusted into me as we both neared our orgasms.

"Fuck your amazing" he came soon after his words and I came right after. I leaned my forehead against his as we caught our breath.

He reached behind me and took out the ring box, "May I?"

I stuck my hand out, "Of course"

He slid the ring onto my hand and I was happy as it fit perfectly. He kissed each finger and said, "It looks just as great as I pictured"

I stared at how the diamonds glittered with the low light. The rubies looked gorgeous on my finger and I kissed him again flattered at the gift.

"Thank you once again"

"You are welcome and I have to say that you look absolutely sexy when you're freshly fucked and wearing my ring"

I laughed at him and stood up on shaky feet. I slid my heels back on as I asked Ian, "Do you really want to stay?"

"I don't mind what we do as long as I'm with you"

"Then I don't want to stay."

Ian stood up next to me and went outside to pay and explain our sudden leave. A smile formed on my face as I thought about what we just did. A couple of minutes later we were in the car on our way home.

"Her face was priceless" Ian said as his hand absentmindedly grazed the ring.

"I can imagine. I still can't believe she bought that"

"I still can't believe you're wearing my ring" he had a wide grin on his face when he turned to me slightly.

"It's not an engagement ring Ian" I had to remind him

He brought my hand and kissed my finger, "I know. But it is a promise ring. It signifies my devotion to you. I'm promising myself to you"

I was glad we were stopped in traffic. I leaned over and gave him a hard kiss on the lips, "I promise myself to you and only you"

He kissed me back and I pulled back when i noticed the light turn green. He mumbled from his seat, "It's also the first step to a future engagement"

I smiled at his answer as I thought about our future. I would love to to be engaged to Ian in a couple of years. Not now of course and that's why I loved the ring. Its was our first step.

I strapped my seat belt back on and held Ian's free hand. The ring was truly a beauty and I loved how much it signified for us. The car stopped moving and I looked around to see that we were home. Ian's voice startled me as he spoke up, "I'm glad you like it"

"I love it" he smiled and went around to open my door.

An hour later we were in bed and I cuddled into Ian's arms breathing in his scent. He held me just as tight as I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 169K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
496K 18.2K 26
*No one messes with fire and goes unburnt.* "Twenty four hours is my most generous offer to you." He says with no trace of pity in his tone. Her eyes...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...