MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
04| quidditch
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
10| diagon alley
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
29| healing
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
39| new professor
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
54| i love you
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
59| and so it begins
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

17| petrified

133K 4.8K 12.4K
By sameezyy

"I am not letting you get hurt."

Y/N POV

"Hermione, I don't think we are any closer to finding the beast than we were before..." I trailed off, watching as the brunette girl next to me continued to search for the creature. "And even if we were, this is too dangerous. We could be killed!"

"Y/n we have to keep looking," Hermione replied.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I advanced towards the girl and asked, "What exactly are we looking for?"

Hermione's eyes shot to mine, her voice a quiet shout, "The Basalisk of course!"

With my eyebrows furrowed, I tried to think as logically as I could. "And what do you plan on defending yourself with?"

"This mirror," Hermione answered, holding up a small hand mirror that she probably snatched from the common room. "It won't kill...but it might petrify if we're not careful."

I let out a nervous laugh, "So you have a death wish?"

Hermione chose to ignore me and keep looking, and I had no choice but to follow. No matter the circumstances, I wouldn't leave my friend in a dangerous situation, no matter how dangerous that situation may be.

"Hermione!" I called, jogging after her. The brunette was now all the way on the other side of the library.

"Hold on!" The girl replied, her back facing me as she focused on the task at hand.

"If we get killed in blaming you," I huffed, catching up to her.

"Yeah, yeah." She said, continuing to gaze through the mirror.

I then heard a sound — a growl. A growl that seemed inhuman. Like a monster.

"What was that?!" I asked, my eyes shooting in every possible direction.

"I'm sure it was nothing," Hermione brushed it off. "But just in case, stay close, and only look in the mirror — "

I then heard a hissing sound, a sound that you may normally hear from a snake. Gulping, I took a few steps back from Hermione, whilst shaking my head and speaking, "Hermione, I'm serious! we have to leave now."

But this time, I did not receive a reply from Hermione. The air seemed to still in the large library, and I immediately felt my body stiffen.

My eyes shifted, and after a moment they found Hermione, who stopped dead in her tracks.

I then saw a long, slimy tail slither by the book shelves on the other side of the library, inching closer by the second.

Letting out a gasp, I realized the monster...the basilisk was here.

"It's...here," I breathed, gulping whilst frozen in place.

Neither Hermione nor I dared to even take a step. The two of us were frozen in place, as if we were put under a spell.

"Im going to find it." Hermione said and began to walk to the other side.

"No!" I said holding her back.

"What do you mean no?!" She asked.

"I'm not letting you get hurt." I said.

Hermione furrowed her eyebrows, "And I'm supposed to let you get hurt?!"

"Better me than you." I said grabbing her mirror and pushing her out the library door, locking it.

"Y/n!" She screamed, pounding on the door.

I ignored her pleading calls and held the mirror close to my chest. Being as quiet as possible, I moved towards the bookshelves.

What am I doing?

I walked from bookshelf to bookshelf, trying to hide. I was then caught at a dead end.

Bullocks.

I heard the slithering getting closer and closer, and then it stopped. I looked at my mirror, and there it was. The yellow eyes looked into mine and before I could process anything, I was out like a light.

───────────────

I woke up in a hospital bed. I tried getting up and failed. I couldn't move. I tried to move my leg, nothing. I tried to move my arm, nothing. I even tried to blink, still nothing.

"What is going on?" I thought to myself.

I heard sniffling from beside me. I looked over, without moving of course, and see Harry, sitting by my bed, holding my hand.

"Please wake up, y/n. Please." Harry said. He was....crying.

I wanted so badly to give him a hug, but I couldn't move. I was petrified.

"Harry, you've been here for 2 days straight. You need to get some rest." Madam Pomfrey said.

2 days?! He's been here for 2 days? For me?

"O-okay. I'll see soon y/n." Harry said and left.

I heard voices talking.

After a couple of minutes, I heard a set of footsteps walk in. I couldn't see who it was, but as they got closer I got more and more anxious to see who it was.

Draco's POV

I have to see her. I don't know why. There is a sudden urge inside me that makes me want to. I also need to tell her the truth. I need to explain that I'm not the Heir of Slytherin. Hopefully she can hear me.

I walked through the hallways heading towards the hospital. I turned the corner and ran straight into the one and only.

"Watch where your going Potter!" I spat.

"S-sorry." He said. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying.

I almost felt bad for him. Wait, no I didn't.

I shoved past him and continued walking.

I walked up to the hospital doors and was stopped by Madam Pomfrey.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I'm here to see y/n." I said blankly.

"You? Here to see someone?" She asks, shocked.

"Yes. Can I go now?" I asked annoyed.

She looked at me cautiously, then let me go.

I slowly walked up to y/n and took a seat next to her.

"You messed up big time, Clearwater." I said and chuckled.

I looked into her e/c eyes and sighed.

"Look, I know you and your weird Gryffindor friends think that I'm the Heir of Slytherin, but I'm not. I promise." I said.

I was hoping she could hear me.

"Ahem." Someone said from behind me.

I tuned around to see Harry.

"What do you want, Potter." I said coldly.

"I forgot my wand." He said.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Cya later, Clearwater." I said and left.

Potter ruins everything.

Harry's POV

Of course I didn't forget my wand. I just wanted to see y/n.

To my surprise, Draco was in there.

I walked up and cleared my throat, causing him to turn around.

"What do you want, Potter." He said coldly.

"I forgot my wand." I said.

He rolled his eyes and got up.

"Cya later, Clearwater." He said and left.

I didn't sit down because I couldn't stay long.

"Hey, y/n. Tomorrow Ron and I are going down to the Chamber to go get Ginny." I said and sighed.

I held her cold, clammy hands and looked into her frozen eyes.

"If I don't come back, I just wanted to let you know that you are my best friend and I love you." I say.

I then walk out without another word. If I stayed any longer I probably would've started crying.

Y/N POV

He meant he loved me as a friend...right? I shook that feeling off. I was just really mad that I am not going to get to go into the Chamber with them. I hate missing adventures like these. It was really boring.

Wait...why isn't Hermione going with them?

I then heard voices talking from behind me.

"Poor girl, she was walking around in the hallway and was petrified." A voice said. It was McGonagall.

"What is her name?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"Hermione Granger." She said sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 23.3K 48
in which two boys match on a dating app, and an awkwardness ensues. © 2018 ↯ plebeians- a harry potter fanfiction
248K 8.9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...
212 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...
130K 1.6K 25
draco malfoy imagines