Feels Like Heaven (CAMREN)

By glittered_glasses

Camila Cabello, a dedicated doctor in San Francisco, had almost no time for anything. When her sister with tw... More

The Beginning of an End
The Apartment
The Meet Up
The Imagination Confession
The Realization
Real Introduction
I'm Not Leaving
Going No Where
Let's Be Civil
Homewrecker?
Moment of Truth
Coma
Loner
Sign Me a Waiver
Unexpected Guest
Meet the Real Me
Convince Me
Questions
Last Request
The Plan
Bittersweet
Memories
Rooftop
New Story?
Sorry I wasn't able to keep a promise
NEW BOOK

Searching Clues

3.9K 172 13
By glittered_glasses

Lauren had finally agreed to help Camila discover who she truly was. And of course they come with an idea that they need to plan of finding clues. Then what better way to do it was by looking what was near to them. So they started asking with the neighbors. 

 They were now standing in front door of the unit near Camila and Lauren's flat. They rang the bell and an old woman opened it. Lauren started asking the woman if she knows who live next beside her. "No. I think that apartment was vacant." The old woman answered back to her and closed the door. 

 They move on to the next flat and a young man answered and Lauren started asking the same question. "That was a woman?" and started to laugh. Then Lauren moved on next to ask an old man and he only answered angrily, "Nobody, live there." 

Nobody knew who Camila was, does she don't have a social life? Lauren and she are walking beside each other now towards the next door. "It's like I was a ghost before I was dead." Camz muttered while looking at Lauren feeling a little low. 

 "Hi. Can I help you?" A sexy blonde woman on her sports bra and yoga pants opened the door.

 "Finally, somebody normal. I bet we were friends." Camila shrugged Lauren's shoulder because she was just standing there with eyes wide opened staring at the woman while her jaw dropped. 

"Hi, I'm... I'm Lauren." She started talking. "I am a new tenant here." 

 "Hi, Lauren, I'm Gigi." She took Lauren's hand and shook it. "Come on in."

 "She's friendly, I like her." Camila started to butt in. 

"No." She hushed Camila. "This'll just take a sec. I have a question. The apartment upstairs, it belonged to a young woman." She stated to Gigi who was now inside the house sexily fixing her hair on a pony tail. 

 "Yeah, I think there was somebody up there." Gigi sounded unsure. "But she was, like, totally antisocial." 

 "OK, maybe we weren't close friends." Camila again started to talked to Lauren.

 "Kind a like a cat lady, but without any cats. Right?" Gigi chuckled which earned a small laugh from Lauren. Camila felt a little bit of jealousy there, why was Lauren laughing at her joke. No definitely not jealousy she was just mad because they were laughing about her. 

"OK, I think we're done here. Let's go." Camila simply stated and walked back. 

 "OK, thank you." Lauren was about to follow Camila. 

However, Gigi cut her off. "Look. This is so retro, but I've got a window I can't get open." Camila heard this, what was she doing that blonde was flirting with her Lauren. No what she mean was with Lauren. 

"She's got to be kidding." She turned back again and moved next to the green eyed woman. 

"What?" Lauren asked Camila. 

"What?" Gigi asked Lauren too. 

 "She wants you to come in." Camila said now standing beside Lauren. 

 "Well, if it's painted shut and you use a screwdriver to jam it, it sometimes..." Lauren started verbalizing to Gigi what seems to be the source problem. And an irritable Camila beside her is giving her unimpressed look acting like a jealous woman. 

"Oh, tried it. Won't budge." Gigi again said to while trying to get a hold of Lauren's hand. 

 "No preliminaries. Incredible!" Camila said while crossing her arms over her torso while rolling her eyes at Gigi.

 Lauren looked at Camila and then Gigi and she started talking, "I'd like to help, but I have dinner plans." She lied.

 "Well, I got dessert." The blondie retorted in a flirtatious manner. 

"I just threw up in my mouth." Camila huffed at Lauren making gestures like she was vomiting.

 "Well, OK. I..." Lauren stuttered and took Gigi her hand for a hand shake but she took her hand away. "Nice to meet you." And she started to leave the blonde's doorstep. 

"You too, Lauren." Gigi said back while trying to eye fuck the green eyed girl who started walking away from her. 

 "Why is she wearing workout clothes?" Camila looked at the blondie with furrowing brows and started to walk towards Lauren. They are now walking in the staircase towards their apartment unit and Camila keeps on talking about her observation regarding the blondie with workout clothes. If she just didn't know that Camila was a ghost she will mistaken her for an over reacting jealous girlfriend who's bitch talking about another girl she hated.

"If you were gonna work out in the middle of the day, the only reason to wear workout clothes, do you really need a push-up bra? The whole point's to strap 'em down." Lauren can't stand this machine gun mouth of Camila any longer. So she stopped and faced the smaller one and said, "You know what? You're not comin' with me anymore." 

"Why? Something might jog my memory." Camila answered her back. 

"Too bad. You're like an AM radio someone shoved in my head and I can't turn off." She answered back to the brown eyed lady in front of her. 

"You don't think she was completely un-classy and predatory?" The brown eyed girl started asking the green eyed woman. 

"Those happen to be two of men's/lesbians favorite things." Lauren huffed at her. 

"Why don't you just date a pit bull?" She told Lauren back.

"Maybe I will." The taller one said while looking something in her pocket. "Damn it!" 

"What?" Camila asked what happened to her. 

 "I locked my key in the apartment." She said back with a sigh to the brunette. 

"Oh, there's a spare key under the fire extinguisher." Camila pointed her towards it. So Lauren went there to take it while Camila started again with her blabbering. 

"I mean, I guess she's sexy if you're into that whole tall, big boobs, long legs, model-y sorta thing. I guess if you wanna be that sort of woman." She huffed while Lauren is now opening the apartment door with the spare key and just rolled her eyes. 

"There are five other units here, and not one person even remembers what you look like." The taller one told Camila while taking a bottle of beer from the fridge. "Talk about being disconnected from people." 

"Are you sure you really want that?" Camila asked her eyeing her beer.

 "Oh, yes, I'm sure." She told while trying to search for a bottle opener in the kitchen sink. 

"Next drawer on the left. There's a funnel in there too, if you need it." Camila instructed her so she started opening the drawer and looked for what she needed.

 "Check it out." Lauren told the smaller woman while holding a piece of paper. 

"What is it?" Camila asked her. 

"New leads." She said while looking at the piece of paper. 

"Look, there's an address written on here. I can't make that out. Is that a five or a six?" Lauren showed the paper to Camila. 

"I think it's a..." The smaller one eyeing the paper which Lauren is holding carefully. "No, no, no, that's a five. Definitely a five."

"So we have an address, a dry cleaning ticket and a book of matches. You know what that means?" Camila said while giving the look at Lauren.

 "We could start a very small fire?" Lauren answered back unsure.

Camila slapped her own forehead and looked at Lauren in the eye. "There's still hope." 

**********

 They first went to the laundry shop that is specified on the dry cleaning tickets, hoping that they will finally have more clues. Lauren gave the tickets to the caretaker to check what it is.

 "Oh, yes, these pants were jet black. Armani, I believe." The laundry man told her while leaning on the counter.

 "I remember them. They were expensive." Camila started talking and Lauren just rolled her eyes at her. 

"Do you remember anything else about the woman? It's important." She told the man in a pleading tone. 

"She's pleasant, but a little dull maybe." The laundry guy answered back. 

 "Dull?" Camila and Lauren spoke at the same time. 

"I think of her, I think of sadness, loneliness." He said in a matter of fact voice. 

"I don't need a psychological profile from this guy." Camila huffed. "Can we just get the pants?" She said to Lauren. 

"Can I get the pants?" Lauren asked the man. 

"Item left too long. We give them to homeless shelter." He said back. 

"Are you insane? They were Armani." Camila's now acting like a mad woman. 

"OK, let's go." Lauren started to speak while walking towards the exit. And the laundry man started looking who is she talking with but he didn't see anyone. "Are you coming or not? They're pants, what do you need 'em for? Lauren keeps on telling Camila while they are exiting the shop which made the man scared and immediately run to closed his shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.5K 34
They came from different worlds. Camila was from L.A., and Lauren was from Miami. Camila was coming from a well off family And Lauren was from the av...
81.2K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
188K 6.6K 23
With only senior year left, Lauren wants to get out of high school and into the real world where she aspires to be a journalist. But with her inabili...
1.7K 110 5
I know some people who are fucked up. People who are so messed up in the head that when there is any sort of peace in their household, relationship...