Ese.

By AaliyahSione

Andree Valdez is a Honduran bound gang member, of the most popular Latin gang in the world: The Esses. He als... More

Ese.
One.
Two.
Three
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six. (Finale)
THE END!

Nine.

285 14 5
By AaliyahSione

Andree

I was currently at King's spot, chilling and smoking with the crew as usual. The only difference was that Money wasn't here, and she was late for our date. She was supposed to meet me here at eight, but it a quater past nine.

"Anyone got a lighter?" I growled and I threw the lighter on the floor out of anger. "Mine went out, obviously."

"Yeah, I got you." Greg said as he reached into his pocket. He handed me a lighter, and I finally lit my cigarette back up.

"Thanks man." I said to him before taking a few good puffs.

"So, what's up with you and Money?" Hernando asked before taking some good hits of his blunt.

"We was supposed to go on that date, but she ain't coming I guess." I shrugged.

"Where your sister at, anyway?" Jay asked Minnie.

"I don't know." Minnie said, not taking her eyes out of the book she was reading. "Probably busting a cap in someone."

"Well, I'm not going to sit here and wait for her all night." I said as I stood up.

Suddenly, the door swung open and in came Money who was hard to recognize. Her face was piled with makeup, and she was wearing a tiny hooker dress and high heels. Her usual straightened hair was in curls now, and honestly I thought that she looked horrible.

"You really look like a prostitute clown, or I'm just really tripping from this loud." Hernando commented.

Jay and Greg turned their heads and began laughing silently, and Minnie just shook her head. I didn't know what to say, and I kind of felt bad for her at this point.

"You ready to go?" Money smiled. I could tell she was acting like it didn't phase her.

"Sure." I said, putting my cigarette out in the ash tray. "See you all later."

They all say their goodbyes to me and then I left the apartment with Money right behind me. I took Hernando's keys out of my pocket and made sure his cadillac was unlocked. I opened the door for her and she got inside then put her seatbelt on.

"So, where are we going?" She asked as I got into the driver's seat.

"To my house." I said as I started up the car. "Don't worry, we're gonna have fun."

I drove off and began making my way home. I turned on the radio station and they began playing some N.W.A! I loved that group.

"Dre, do you like my new look?" She then asked me.

"No." I shook my head. "I'm just being honest, Money. You kind of do look like a clown. Your face is covered in makeup....I can barely recognize you."

She didn't respond. Instead, she just looked out of the window and ignored me. I could tell that she was hurt a little bit, but I wasn't trying to be mean.

"Why did you do that?" I asked. "You don't have to be so extreme. This isn't even you."

"I'm sorry, but I was just trying to impress you," She shrugged. "That's all. I didn't think it was that serious because I thought thats what guys liked."

"Why do you want to impress me?" I laughed.

"Because I jock you." She said. "A lot, Andree. Can't you see that by now?"

Obviously I could see that. But, that didn't make her different from any other girl who was thirsty for me.

"Yeah." I said. "Look, just be happy that I even considered this date with you. I have plenty of other girls waiting to even talk to me."

"You're so arrogant that it's not even funny." She spat. "Who do you think you are, rich boy?"

I think that I'm entitled to higher royalty than you, Jersey peasent.

"You know what, I'm not even going to argue with you." I chuckled. "I forgot that you were insane."

"Shut your face, Dre." She growled.

"Look, like I said earlier I'm not going to argue with you." I sighed. "You wanted to go on this stupid date, so let's get this over with."

"You're the one who suggested it!" She yelled.

"You're right." I nodded. "So, let me be a man of my word and take you on a date. It would be nice if you shut your mouth and let me do me. Thanks in advance."

I felt like putting duct tape over her mouth and only letting her speak when I wanted her to.

She didn't speak to me the rest of the car ride. I tried to crack a few jokes to lighten the mood, and she would laugh but still wouldn't talk. Oh well. I kind of didn't want her to, anyway.
____________________

Isamariá

All night I had been waiting for Andreson to make an appearance at his own house. He didn't even show up to school today, and oddly Lisa told me that she hadn't seem him since last night. How typical of a guy like him. Even though I knew it didn't matter if I seen him, but it wasn't like Lisa was paying me to look at the walls all day.

I just sat at the the table in the dining room and waited. I didn't get any permission in this house to do anything else just yet.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and someone came inside. I heard Andreson's deep voice talking to someone and I wondered who it was. Hopefully it wasn't his buddy because I wasn't ready to deal with his crazy ass.

When he came into the kitchen, he immediately noticed me there waiting for him. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I looked at him. The more I saw him, the better he looked. He had a unique choice of clothing, always wearing Timbs, Nike, or Jordans with his baggy jeans along with wife beaters and polo shirts.

Let's not forget the bandana he always kept with him, either tired around his head or in his pocket. He was just perfect looking. I loved his dark, silky hair and his dark brown eyes. There was no question on whether or not he was attractive; I knew that pretty much every girl most likely felt that he was.

I should have known that they would be close by. A girl came in right behind him and she might as well have been glued to his hip. She had on a tight mini dress and stilettos, and her long black hair was curled. Her face was full of makeup and I guess she enjoyed looking like an evil clown.

"What's up, Isa?" He smiled at me. "This is my friend, Money. We're just having a little date night is all."

"Hi." I tried my hardest to crack a smile.

I didn't know what it was about this girl, but her vibe was terrible. She had the meanest look on her face, and you could tell right off the bat that she wasn't anything like how she appeared to be.

"And she is?" Money asked with stinch in her attitude.

"Isa." He said, proudly. "She works for my mother, and she's a very good friend of mine. We go to school together."

"Well, isn't that cute?" She snickered. I knew that she was being sarcastic.

I'm sure Andreson knew too, just by the glare that he gave her.

"Isa, you and I are gonna eat in the living room while Andree has his little date." Lisa said as she handed me by plate. "Come on, darling."

I looked at Andreson and clown face one last time before following Lisa into the living room. I sat down across from her on the floor and said my grace.

All I could think about for some reason was why Andreson was on a date with a girl so hideous. Her attitude sucked, and it's not like she was his type. I tried to ignore the sound of them laughing with each other as I picked at my food.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked me.

"Nothing." I lied. "I just don't wanna go to work tonight."

"Are you sure that's what it is?" She smirked. "You're not upset about his date, are you?"

"Why would I care about what him and that circus clown?" I asked. "I have other things to worry about."

"It's written all over your face." She laughed. "I know you like him. Trust me, I know he likes you just as much."

"Sure." I chuckled. "Whatever you say, Lisa."

Lisa was a trip. I don't know why she just assumed that Andreson and I liked each other, but we definitely don't. I wasn't his type and he damn sure wasn't my type. I knew what type of person he really was on the inside. He was heartless and obviously didn't care about how anyone felt. How could he ever be worth dating?

Lisa dropped me off in front of the hardware store and I went inside to start my shift. As soon as I walked in the doors, my manager called for me to come into his office.

He was sitting behind his desk and had a white envelope in his hand with my name on it. "What is this?" I asked.

"I have to fire you, Isamariá." He said.

"Are you serious?" I was in total shock. I couldn't find any valid reason to why he would wanna fire me.

"You've been slacking off and not doing a good job here." He said. "Take your last check and go."

"That's bull." I said. "I do everything you ask me to and then some, and I'm in here pretty much every day slaving for you because you are too lazy to do things yourself or have other workers that you pay more than me do it."

"I guess you don't have to worry about any of that, anymore." He smirked. "Good day."

I snatched the envelope out of his hand and stormed out of the store. I couldn't believe that he was actually firing me. My mom was gonna be livid she found out.

Besides the money that Lola was gonna pay me, this check was the only money that I was gonna get. I walked all the way home and when I went inside I noticed that my mom and George had already started their usual evening routine of sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"You're home early." George said as I closed the front door behind me.

"I got fired."

"You got fired?" Momma asked. I could tell that she was just as shocked as I was when my boss told me. Well, ex boss. "Isamariá Kathleen Milian!"

"I don't know what happened, he just fired me!" I panted. "I mean, I worked so hard there and he just lied and said I didn't do anything!"

"Maybe because you're so irresponsible." She shook her head. "What are we going to do about the bills now?"

That made me mad. How did she have any nerve to say then when she was the reason why we couldn't pay our bills.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked. "It ain't my fault you give all your money to George!"

"Who you talking to?" George asked. He and mom were both mad at me, but at the moment I didn't really care. They deserved it.

"Both of y'all." I snarled. "Y'all always depending on me or something like you're my children. Momma you can't get mad at me about anything because it's your fault that we're struggling. George, you can't even get a job!"

"Whatever, Isamariá." Momma growled. "You're just jealous. You were never happy for me, and I knew that from the beginning."

"Cool." I shrugged and I threw the envelope at her. "Here's my last check. But, You're probably going to give it to George, and then complain to me about not having enough money to pay the bills. I hope you know that it's a waste of time because all he does is spend it on other women!"

"Like I said, jealousy." She scoffed.

"I ain't jealous of you." I chuckled. "I don't fall in love with losers."

"Just get out of my face!" She barked. "Go!"

"Whatever."

I stormed into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I was so angry that I could probably tear up this whole house, but it was better to just stay in my room.

I was honestly sick and tired of my mom, and I didn't even care if she was mad. She deserved it because she never cared about the way that George treats her or her kids. She lets him do whatever he wants, and it's affecting the whole family.

When was she ever gonna learn to stop being blind and leave him? If she couldn't face reality, I would end up having to live somewhere else and I would be taking my sister with me.

That is the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...
4.7K 213 28
Mon-El abandons his pregnant girlfriend leaving her heartbroken, she goes to stay with her friend who recently moved to National City. Five years lat...
1.1M 59.2K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.1M 37.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...