One-shots [Crush x Reader]

By iJustAFangirl

A collection of one-shots with your crush. I'm sure we all have daydreamed about adorable scenarios with our... More

Introduction
Project♡
Perfect Rainy Day♡
Midnight Visit♡
Drunk♡
May I Have This Dance?♡
Cuddling♡
Pocky Game♡
Pick-Up Lines♡
Cloud Watching♡
Hoodie♡
Pillow Fight♡
Stars♡
Beach♡
Chicken Noodle Soup♡
Just Give Me A Reason♡
Accident♡
Stressed Out♡
Smile♡
Safe And Sound♡
Safe And Sound 2♡
Snow Day♡
Assigned Seats♡
Cherry Blossoms♡
Rainy Day♡
Bracelet♡
Confession♡
Gaming♡
Late♡
Home♡ ~Valentine's Day Special~
Count On Me♡
Fading Memories♡
Fading Memories 2♡
Trumpets♡ ~Female x Female~
All The Pennies♡
5 Years♡
Unknowing Love♡
Fangirling♡
Fangirling 2♡
Misunderstanding♡
A Helping Hand♡
Jealous♡
A Night To Remember♡
Bleeding Love♡
Stand By You♡
Tutor♡
Masterpiece♡
Just In Time♡
The Next Justin Bieber♡
Just One Kiss♡
A Demain♡
7 Minutes In What-?♡
Tickles♡
Perfect Match♡
Singing In The Shower♡
Stop And Stare♡
Camping Trip♡
Camping Trip 2♡
Summer Night♡
Only Mine♡
Worth The Wait♡
Summer Treat♡
Dance Practice♡
Here For You♡
Movie Night♡
Her♡
10 Reasons♡
A Start♡
Don't Want To Lose You♡
Written Songs♡
Bulbasaur, GO!♡
I See The Light♡
Dinner♡
Accidental Kiss♡
Guitar Lesson♡
Will You Be Mine?♡
Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~
Late Nights♡
The Day I Met Her♡
Click♡
Last Minute Present♡ ~Christmas Special~
My Lady♡
My Lady 2♡
Ice Skating♡
Birthday Boy♡
The Necklace♡ ~Female x Female~
I Like You A Latte♡
Family Day♡
Sharing Is Caring♡
Clueless♡
Sweet Dreams♡
Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~
Memorable Night♡
Arguments♡
Arguments 2♡
Our Final Goodbye♡
Tease♡
Box Of Chocolates♡
Happier♡
Apologies♡
New Crush♡
How Not To Flirt♡
Four Simple Words♡
Book Buddy♡ ~Female x Female~
It Started With A Shipper♡
2022♡
Berry Punny Family♡
Trip To Awkwardville♡
Grading Day♡
Of Cases And Folders♡
Of Cases And Folders 2♡
Of Cases And Folders 3‭♡
A Taste Of Sweetness♡
Red Rings♡
Cloudy With A Chance Of Books♡
Peeks And Treats♡ ~Female x Female~
Quite Something♡
Replay♡
Wherever You Are♡
Added Warmth♡
Hanging On♡ ~Female x Female~
My Love♡
Had Him At Hello♡ ~Male x Male~
All Because Of Him♡
Late Night Visitor♡
Mesmerizing♡
Word♡
If Only♡
Lightly Incident♡ ~Christmas Special~
Characters♡
The Notebook♡
Sleepyhead♡
Running Into You♡
Height Problems♡ ~Female x Female~
Nonsense♡
Distant♡
Scarf♡
In Bed♡
Aisle♡
Odd Costume♡ ~Halloween Special~
Not Cute♡
Discovery♡
Every Step♡

Small Kiss♡ ~Female x Female~

18.2K 420 225
By iJustAFangirl

Requested by umtroyler. If you don't like Girl x Girl then please don't read.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"(Y/N)~!"

You turn around and smile at your close friend, who's also your crush. "Hey (C/N)!"

"Soo~"

You chuckle, "Of course I remember about the sleepover! And yes, I'm still coming. Is (Girl Friend's Name) also coming?"

She nods, "Yep! And awesome, I'm glad you're still able to come! I wouldn't have taken a no for an answer anyways~"

You roll your eyes and close your locker, smiling a bit. "You better have a bunch of snacks ready."

"Pfft... of COURSE I do..!" She coughs and mumbles, "Just have to buy them after school..."

You sigh and punch her arm gently, "Just make sure you buy (Favorite Snack)."

♡-♡-♡-♡

"(G/F/N)! Finally you're here!" You quickly pull her inside. "What took you so long?!"

She pants, "Sorry! My brother kept begging me to take him along to the sleepover. I told him that it was for girls ONLY. My mom is home with him right now buuutt don't think she's doing so well.. when I left, he was crying."

"You should've brought him along!" (C/N) shouts from the kitchen. "He's adorable~"

"ADORABLE?! You're kidding... right?" She mumbles and walks into the kitchen with you following behind. "Oooh~ Snacks!"

"I got your favorite snack, as well as (Y/N)'s favorite. You're welcome."

"YOU'RE THE BEST (C/N)~!" (G/F/N) squeals. "Oreos are the best."

"What do you guys want to do first?" You ask, showing the list that (C/N) gave you earlier to your friend.

"Hm... truth or dare?" She wiggles her eyebrows, smirking.

You narrow your eyes at her. She knows that you like (C/N), and knowing her... she's about to do something. The wiggling eyebrows says it all.

"Sure! Lets head to my room." (C/N) heads upstairs with the bowl of snacks as you two follow her. "Who wants to start?"

"ME!" You and (G/F/N) shout at the same time.

"Fineee, I'll let you go first. Only because I'm nice~!" She grins.

"(G/F/N), truth or dare?" You ask, hoping that she'll pick dare.

"DARE MAN!"

"I dare you to make a video of yourself singing AND dancing to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and then-"

"NO, NO! I TAKE IT BACK! TRUTH!" She interrupts you, putting her hands on your shoulders. "PLEASE."

"Then.. send the video to your crush!" You finish, grinning evilly.

"WHY (Y/N)! YOU EVIL LITTLE GIRL!"

(C/N) laughs, "You chose dare.. JUST DO IT!"

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" She sings and dances while holding her iPhone as you two roll around on the floor, laughing.

"There.. AND.. SENT!" She shows you the screen and groans. "I honestly hate you SO much (Y/N)."

"You're amazing...!" You wipe your eyes, chuckling. "Number one!"

"I thought I was number one!" (C/N) pouts, crossing her arms.

"Of course you are, you're the best!" You blush a bit and smile, looking down.

"Oh youu~" She nudges you and grins.

"Okay, okay. My turn!" (G/F/N) smirks. "(C/N), truth or dare?"

"Dare of course! Better be a good one."

"Oh, it is~! I dare you to kiss (Y/N) on the cheek!"

You widen your eyes and blush, fumbling with your hands. "Y-You don't have to do that..!"

"A dare's a dare. Besides, it won't be bad." She leans in close to you and presses her lips against your cheek gently.

Your face turns red as (G/F/N) laughs loudly at your reaction. "OH MY GOSH YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW (Y/N)! HOLD ON, I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE!"

Snap!

"S-Stop..." You mumble, still flustered.

"AHHH! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!" She squeals.

"It was just a kiss on the cheek..." (C/N) mutters, blushing a bit as well.

"SO CUTE!" She continues to squeal as you and (C/N) glance at each other, immediately looking away afterwards.

"It was just a quick kiss.. stop blushing!" You mumble to yourself, slapping your face. "It's not like it meant anything..."

'Or.. did it?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 6.3K 60
This is just a compilation of short stories also known as "One shots" about you- the reader and that person who causes you great pain at 3am. All wra...
157K 2.5K 9
You are invited to an Exclusive party at Tamaki Souh's manor. You arrive and the first festivity of the night is...7 Minutes in Heaven. There are 7 o...
125K 1.1K 173
THIS IS BOOK 1 As I read a lot of fanfictions about Dream I thought I should make some sort of a book where you can find all of those amazing storie...