The 3 Dragon Slayers of Blood...

By Mikokurei

Your favorite Fairy Tail characters in this story watch them grow together and form relationships like never... More

There was two but then there was three
Teaching the Young Grasshopper
Let the Training Begin
He Heals as Time Passes
Welcome to Your New Home
Who are you
We Need Help
You Have...
Let Us Help
Attacks
Fairy Tail Pride
War
Save Me
Oh No...
Again
We've Won
The Weakest
Train Hard
Come Back
Who Will Win
How Cruel the World Can Be
This is What He Meant
It Was Amazing
Don't Touch Her

Magic

19 1 0
By Mikokurei

Konata runs into the forest with Wendy as they play they notice a cave. "Hey look Konata...", says Wendy as both of the girls turn their attention towards it. "Wanna go inside?", asks Konata as Wendy shakes her head. "Scary...".

"Come on it'll be fun!, says Konata as she grabs Wendy's hand pulling her along. "Come on....", she adds as the girls walk deeper into the cave and Wendy sets off a boobie trap causing Konata to shield them the best she can.

"Careful...if it's boobie trapped...must mean there is something valuable here...", says Konata as she begins walking again with Wendy sticking close to her. "Hey...maybe we should turn back...", says Wendy as Konata shakes her head and the boys are following close behind.

"Where are they going?", asks Rogue as Gajeel shakes his head and keeps up.

*     *     *

The girls arrive at the end of the cave and it's glowing with valuable gems and stones as their eyes sparkle. "Wowwww...", they say in Sync the girls come across a chest and open it. "Wow look Wendy!", says Konata as she runs over and looks.

The girls play with the treasure and then they suddenly fall through a hole and scream. The boys then yell and jump in after them. "EEEEEK!", screams Konata as Wendy cries and they fall. "Hey!", shouts Gajeel as they look up and they are grabbed by them. "Hold on...", murmurs Rogue as they fall.

Well that concludes this story!!!! Read more by me if you liked the story. Byeeeee ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.2K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...
263K 2.3K 30
This book is about a reader who become couples or something with different fairytail characters. I don't own anything from the anime fairytail, all...
177K 4.4K 19
Lucy Heartfilia has had a rough time in life. Her first marriage was a failure due to Laxus' unfaithfulness, they divorce on bad terms and guilt fill...