Marvel One shots

By _Destined2Ship_

My collection of Smut, Fluff, and Angsty one-shots! Will take requests (that does not mean it will 100% be do... More

Oneshot Requests
(Stony) Bad Kisser
(Spideypool) Baby Boy
(Stony) Don't Stop
(Clintasha) Rough Assassin's
(Stony) Eye Fucking?
(Stucky) Sketchbook
(Stony) He caught me
(Stony) Good Morning
(Spideypool) Beg for it
(Stony) All American
(Spideypool) College
(Winterwitch) His mind
(Stony) Can we make up?
(Stucky) Till the end of the line
(Romanogers) Wanna spar?
(Winterwitch) I still love you
(Spideypool) Here without you
(Stony) Nightmares and Push-ups
(Stucky) I wasnt there
(Spideypool) Sassy Spidey
(Romanogers) You're not bad
(Thorki) Great Gods
(Natร—Reader) Jealous much?
(Scarletspidey) Twin brother test
(Spideypool) Tangled in your webs
Theme Songs
Theme Songs 2
(FrostIron) Obedient dreams
(ScarletSilver) You're the only one
(Spideypool) Spidey's fanboy
(Thorki) Disipline for the disgraceful
(Stony) I won't accept you as my Mate
(Stucky) Our Reunion
(FrostIron) Real or Fantasy
One of the Heros
(Thorki) Sewn Shut
(Witchdoctor) Apology cake
(Stony) It doesn't have to be a holiday
(IronWitch) Stay out of my head
(Stoker) "Happy 18th Spider-MAN"
(IronSoldier) Another Dollar
(Hawksilver) Annoy me till I love you
(Thorki) The best King
(Stony) Put in place
(Multiple ships) Just like a circus
(Winterfalcon) Jealousy comes out
(BlackWinter) Hard to go back
(BlackFalcon) Trip to Confessions
(Stony) Soulmates
(Stony) Move in with me
(Spideypool) I can't do this anymore
(Stuckony) Cheaters don't win. Right?
(Stuckony) Hands that can feel

(Hawksilver) His guilty pleasure

30.1K 490 898
By _Destined2Ship_

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

(: I don't like how they let Pietro die. So for all my fanfictions, he is not dead. You're welcome! :)
!Request!
-His guilty pleasure-

Clint was in the living room, like always, watching tv. He couldn't help but let his mind wander to Pietro.

'He's so hot. No, no, bad Clint! He is like 20 years younger than us! Wait, I think he's still 17, he's underage! Kill me now!' Clint snapped out of his thoughts when a flash of blue speeded past him.

Clint looked over at the new guest on the couch. "Seriously speedy? It's kinda early for that."

Pietro shrugged, "I like to go fast"

"I'll give you something fast," Clint mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Clint grumbled, "Go get me something to drink."

Pietro raised an eyebrow at him, "Excuse me?"

"Please, Speedy?" Clint practically begged.

Pietro nodded and disappeared, for no more than 5 seconds, before he was back.

Pietro handed Clint his soda. "Sorry it took so long, I didn't know what you wanted."

Clint rolled his eyes, "It was literally like 5 seconds."

Pietro stared at him in amazement, "What!? I took that long?!"

Clint shook his head and opened his drink. It sprayed all over him.

"What the fuck!?" Clint exclaimed.

Pietro started laughing, "That might be my fault."

Clint stood up and walked to Pietro's seat. "This is funny?" He gestured to his entire outfit.

Pietro nodded and continued laughing. Clint pulled him up by the collar of his shirt.

Pietro stopped laughing and looked at Clint slightly scared. Clint leaned in and whispered "You drive me crazy, Speedy."

Then he let go and walked away, leaving a very confused Pietro behind.

~With Clint~

Clint walked to Bruce's room, since he was one of the only normal people there, and knocked.

Bruce came and opened the door, "Come on in Clint."

Clint set on the bed, "I need to get something off my chest. You're the only rational thinking person I know."

Bruce nodded, "What's it about? Avengers stuff or life stuff?"

"Little bit of both."

Bruce nodded again, "Okay. Jarvis, can you call Tony to my room please?"

"Of course sir."

Tony came into the room a few minutes later. "What's up?"

"Clint has a problem he needs help with. I'm better at science stuff than life stuff."

Tony nodded, "Is it about your guilty pleasure?"

Clint looked at him with slight confusion, "How'd you know?"

"Uh, you literally stare at him 24/7, you call him speedy, and Jarvis told me about the spilled soda." Tony explained.

Clint put his head in his hands, "I'm like 20 years older than him. I know this can't happen. So why do I still like him?"

"I say you go after the speed racer. I saw how close you were to kissing him today," Tony winked.

"You might be older than him. But just look at Tony," Bruce pointed to Tony, "Steve is like 50 years older than him."

Tony nodded, "That's true, Capsicle is old."

Clint stood up, "I see your point."

"Go get him," Tony smirked, "Just don't break anything."

Clint rolled his eyes, "Shut up!"

He flipped Tony off before walking towards Pietro's room.

~Pietros room~

Pietro stood in the shower letting the water pour down his body.

He heard someone knocking and he got out. He pulled on boxers and wrapped a towel around him.

"Come in."

Clint walked in and sat on his bed. "Hey..."

Pietro came out of the bathroom, "Hi."

Clint stared at his bare chest, he wasn't extremely muscular. But he was definitely working out. Or, ya know, a mutant.

"Did you need something?" Pietro asked through his Russian accent.

Clint didn't say anything. He had completely zoned out while staring at the sexy body in front of him.

Pietro snapped his fingers trying to get his attention. Clint shook his head, "What happened?"

"You zoned out." Pietro was next to him in an instant. "Good thing I have something to help with that."

Clint looked up at Pietro, who was taller than him since he was sitting on the bed. "And that is?"

Pietro leaned down and kissed him. It was short, more like a peck on the lips, but it was definitely shocking.

Clint looked at him, "Wait, what?"

"Didn't see that coming?" Pietro smirked.

Clint settled his hands on the younger males waist, "How old are you?"

"18."

Clint sighed a breath of relief and kissed his abs, "Thank God."

"You thought I was underage?" He chuckled, "Then you don't need to see this then." He said hooking a finger through his towel.

Clint rolled his eyes and pulled Pietro's towel off. "Saw it."

Pietro shrugged, "I still kissed you first."

"There's gonna be a lot of firsts for you tonight." Clint winked and pulled Pietro on top of him.

Pietro wasted no time, immediately taking Clint's shirt and pants off. Clint flipped them over and ran his hands down Pietro's torso. "You have no clue how bad I've wanted to do this."

"About as bad as me I'm guessing."

Clint nodded and pulled Pietros boxers off. "Not bad for an enhanced."

Pietro rolled his eyes, "Shut up, Barton."

Clint licked up the side of his shaft slowly, making Pietros erection spring into life.

"Nice friend you got there," Clint teased.

"This is not fair," Pietro whined, "You're still clothed."

Clint rolled his eyes and took his boxers off. "Better?"

"Da."

Clint kissed him, slowly at first but soon he moved to a quicker pace, knowing Pietro wasn't one to take things slow.

"I want to ride you." Puetro said in between kisses.

Clint nodded and let Pietro push him over and straddle him. Clint lined up and let Pietro ease himself down. Pietro covered his mouth, trying to keep his moans to himself.

Once he was all the way down the waited a minute to adjust. Clint groaned at the tightness and the need for friction.

Pietro took this as a friendly way of saying 'move your ass' and he started moving. Once he had adjusted, it was torturously fast. Fast enough to make them both climax within 5 minutes.

Pietro laid his head on Clint's chest breathing heavily.

"Do you do everything fast speedster?" Clint asked, wrapping an arm around the younger male.

Pietro chuckled, "Yeah, kinda."

Clint pulled the covers over them and grinned, "Fine by me."

(: The End :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 234 39
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
3.9K 33 13
This is a collection of one shots cross posted on my Tumblr @xqueen_of_disasterx. Most of my one shots are for Marvel women on the occasion for the m...
85.9K 1.2K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
68K 1K 25
Some Oneshots I've thought of, this is more of for me so there will be slow updates. Make sure to add it to your reading list/Library so you get upda...