BAMBI

By PantlessGenie

Vivian, an accountant for one of the biggest superstars in the world, is at a crossroads after a stumble in h... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

XXVII

2.1K 104 131
By PantlessGenie

With my eyes engraving each word into my memory, I stood there, a little curious,  wondering what in the world he could be talking about. He already knew about the vibrator, everything else I owned was pretty vanilla. So I ascended the stairs, headed for my bedroom to change, the note still pinned between my index finger and thumb.

Right when I reached the doorway to my room, I burst out in laughter. Sprawled all over my neatly made bed were various pieces of lingerie I honestly forgot I owned. The most embarrassing part was that almost all of the pieces still had their tags attached, a telltale sign they've never been used.

Walking to my nightstand, I opened the bottom drawer where the lingerie was once hidden under layers of flannel pajamas, I found those pajamas perfectly stacked, as if they hadn't been gone through by Prince.

I sat on my bed next to the display of intimate wear and picked up the phone. A smile stretched across my face while I waited for him to answer, "Hello?"

"Hey nosy."

His contagious laugh pierced the receiver, "What? You said I could, so I did."

"I didn't think you'd go digging that deep into my drawers." I chuckled, laying back onto my bed amongst the clothes, picking up a deep red blindfold and spinning it around with my finger.

"Well you never specified how far I could snoop."

"Mmm, thanks for putting my pj's back anyway. Oh and thanks for cleaning my kitchen."

"No problem." Prince shifted around, from the squeaking of his chair, I could tell he was sitting at his desk in his office, "Why do you have all that lingerie that's never been used? You got them on sale or something?"

I threw the blindfold onto the bed, rolling over onto my stomach, the embarrassment starting to back creep up over my face. "No, um, I thought I'd try something new with Janet. This was before I found out she was even on drugs the first time. She was acting weird so I thought maybe I was, you know... not doing it for her anymore. So I thought I'd spice things up or whatever. I don't know... it didn't work."

"Hmm... Well, she's an idiot." He said, matter of factly. "Are you busy? You wanna come over my house later?"

Feeling a little surprised, I stammered, trying unsuccessfully to find something to say. I'd only been to Prince's house a handful of times, and in those few times that I had been there, it was always in passing. We would only be there for a short time until we left for our intended destination.

"I should be done here in about two hours... can you meet me there?"

"Uh... yeah, sure."

After giving me the access code for his gate, I hung up the phone and began collecting the scattered lingerie. Folding each little piece of material and stacking them in various piles, I picked up a black, lace thong.

My fingers glided over the slightly coarse fabric, wondering how I'd look in it. So I stood up, walking to my full length mirror, I lowered my pants and stepped out of them. Slowly bringing the black lace up my legs before adjusting them around my hips.

I stood in front of the mirror, placing my hands on my hips, studying the curves of my own body. My feet helped me twirl around so I could see myself from all angles, "Not bad Viv." I said to myself, feeling a little boost in self confidence.

While I looked at my own ass in the mirror, an idea came to mind. So I sauntered over to the bed, pulling the matching garter belt and bra from the pile and headed into the bathroom to get ready to go to Prince's house.

Once I finished getting ready, I stepped into my crimson patent leather stilettos. A heavy wool trench coat was all I wore over my lingerie as I closed the door to my house and walked to my car. The howling wind against the cold autumn night sent a chill up my coat and through my bones, making me instantly regret my choice of clothing.

When I pulled up to Prince's house, it was darkened and looked deserted. I figured he was running late so I waited in my car until I couldn't take the cold any longer.

My car door swung open as I got out and walked up the hard concrete steps to the large wooden double doors of his house. Luckily for me, we shared the same bad habit of leaving our doors unlocked.

As the warmth of his house brought me inside, I made my way to the darkened living room. Figuring he would only be a little while longer I sat on the couch to wait for him. His large mansion was eerily quiet, the repetitious tick tock of the clock that sat on the mantle was the only sound I could hear.

After over an hour of sitting on the couch, listening to that clock, I felt my sanity slipping away. So I picked up the phone and began dialing the number to Paisley Park but right when it started to ring, I hung up. Feeling confident he wouldn't have been this late without calling unless it was something important, I didn't want to bother him.

When the clock struck 9:00, the faint sound of a bird popping out of a little wooden door to a cuckoo clock inflated my curiosity. That was the second time I'd heard that bird, so I decided to go find it.

I rose to my feet and began my exploration of the entire first floor within the walls of his mansion, my heels clicking with stepped I took across the luxurious marble tile. At first I felt a tinge of guilt, but then quickly remembered how he snooped through my house, making my guilt disappear as fast as it came.

Most of the rooms on the lower level were decorated lavishly, similar to the main living room; a lot of glamour but not very personal. The wooden cuckoo clock I heard definitely wouldn't fit the decor of any of the rooms I entered.

But when I flipped on the light switch to the last room, I was surprised by the how vastly different this room was from all the others. There was a heavy wooden desk with a vintage green shade table lamp positioned next to an old, dingy photo album. The whole thing sat right in the middle of the cozy library.

The wooden shutters paired well with the deep red color of the walls as well as the dark mahogany floors. And sure enough, on the wall next to a book shelf sat a traditional, antique German cuckoo clock. The pine cone shaped weights reminded me of the one my grandmother had when I was a child.

From the clock, my focus was drawn to the array of picture frames that topped an otherwise empty book shelf. Throughout all of Paisley Park and even Prince's house, I'd never seen a candid photo of him until I looked upon that shelf. In many of the pictures, he was joined with unfamiliar faces of people I could only assume were family.

One of the pictures I picked up was of an older woman with a beautiful smile. The otherwise nondescript picture of a woman standing in front of a brick home caught my attention because of that smile and the positive energy I felt from it. Was that his mom?

"What're you doing in here?" Prince's stern voice reverberated through the room, nearly making me drop the photo.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I hurried to put the picture back on the shelf before turning my head towards him, "I heard the cuckoo clock and so I went looking-"

"I'm just messing with you." Prince walked up behind me and turned my head, planting a kiss on my lips. He grabbed the picture I'd just returned to the shelf and looked at it, the corners of his mouth lifted ever so slightly as he studied the woman in the picture.

"Who's she?" I asked, watching him look at the photo with a glint in his eye.

"Oh, this is Mrs Anderson, Andre's mom... well practically my mom too. I don't even know where I'd be if it wasn't for her." His voice trailed off.

"Do you still talk to her?"

"Yeah, sometimes. She's got all her kids and grandkids to worry about so I don't like to bother her too much. She's a good lady though. She'd do anything for anyone." He put the picture back on the shelf before changing the subject. "Sorry I'm late, we got stuck finishing up on the last part of a song; no one was in sync... it was just rough."

"Oh, it's ok." I said, giving him a kiss, trying to wipe the stress of the evening off of his face.

"How long have you been here? You still have your coat on." Prince said, pulling at loose fibers on the shoulder of my wool coat.

"Oh." I turned so we were face to face, resting my hands over my bare hips, causing my coat to open so he could see my scantily clad body.

"Shit Bambi." He sighed, a moan escaping his lips before smashing them to mine, his cold hands reaching into my coat and grabbing my bare ass, making me wince, "Sorry, I forgot my gloves."

His lips soon made their way down to my neck, lightly sucking then biting the sensitive skin, making my panties soak through. Prince pulled me closer to him, our bodies clutched together tightly, his erection imprinting itself on my leg.

But before either of us could get too caught in the moment, Prince pulled away, our bodies parted only slightly, "Hey." His eyes searched mine, "I wanted to talk to you about some stuff." Concern dripping everywhere from his words to his body language to his facial expression.

I didn't say a anything, but positioned my hands on top of his shoulders, lowering my head, I looked at him through my lashes.

Maybe it was the lingerie or the fact that I knew exactly what had his face so concerned, but I firmly pushed down on his shoulders, lowering him to his knees, trying to distract him from the conversation he so desperately wanted to have.

The confusion on his face was apparent, but once his knees his the wooden floor he knew exactly what I wanted.

With my legs spread apart just enough for his tongue to have free roam I gripped the back of his hair, "You know what to do."

Just like I'd hoped, the concern on his face was replaced with an excited smirk that graced his lips. Moving my panties to the side, his hazel eyes darted up to meet mine while his warm tongue made contact with the wetness that formed between my lips.

Without giving it a second thought, his tongue danced around my clit, circling it then bringing it into his mouth, sucking on my pink flesh. A deep moan boomed out of my chest in response to the feeling of his mouth working its magic on my pussy.

Prince's hands wandered aimlessly trying to find something to occupy themselves with. When his right hand followed the upward curve of my body I grabbed it and placed two of his fingers in my wet mouth, bringing it out once it was covered with my saliva.

I didn't utter a word, but he knew what to do. His fingers slid into my wet pussy, making me shudder from the intensity of the initial penetration.

The once silent house filled with the sounds of my moans bouncing off of the walls, my body feeling weaker by the second as the ecstasy between my legs grew.

I grabbed his hair firmly, making sure I had his full attention, "Fuck Prince, make me come."

He hummed against me, as he hastened the pace of his tongue. "Oh fuck!... here I come-here I come-here I come!" My eyes closed tightly as I came to orgasm over his fingers that were still within my warmth.

As much as I tried to be strong and keep his face up to my clit, I finally pushed him away from me, letting go of his hair.

Standing there, partially hunched over, trying to come down from whatever high I'd been on. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me." I said, realizing I'd been a little too aggressive with him since he was patting his head where I'd kept my grip.

I bent over, my lips touching his softly, my hand gently massaging his scalp, "I'm sorry." His right hand wandered around my ass as his left hand rubbed the erection that had been patiently waiting in his pants. "So what're we gonna do now?" I asked, looking down at the hand in his lap.

Suddenly, almost like he'd snapped out of a trance, that concerned face made a reappearance, his lustful eyes swiftly growing softer. "Hey," he grabbed both of my hands, "We need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 20
A young girl's life turns left when she meets him.
9.9K 267 25
Lily Gilbert; the Twin unlucky in love. She only wanted to be loved and be in love
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
1.4K 62 11
danny needs help with math, so she gets a tutor to help her. but what happens when she has a secret that could ruin everything she has created.