Alex Ernst

By nellypenny_

Could David's vlogs actually get Alex Ernst a girlfriend? More

Chapter One: Introducing Adrian
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Four

2.2K 74 1
By nellypenny_

Thank you so much for reading my loves! Please don't forget to vote!(: Enjoy.

Adrian's POV.

"Yes! Yes! I'm in on my way over. I can't believe this." I speak into my phone.

"To the Westwood apartments please." I ask my uber while I still have my father on the line.

He just told me how great the meeting was, as I knew it would be. I was about ready to hang up and go back inside to Alex when my father told me there was more.

Apparently, the meeting went so well they are begging us to expand Westwood apartments to the east side of the country, offering extra help if needed to begin construction as quickly as possible. My father will be held as the owner of every Westwood apartments building there is. Of course, he will have other people working for him in those states making sure everything is in order so that he will still have time for himself and his apartments here in California.

What does this mean for me? Not only do I have a father who I am truly proud of, but a father who just made me the official co-owner of Westwood industries.

"Adrian, this is important, so before anything I want you to run the Westwood apartments in L.A. while I'm gone."

"Yes, yes of course I can do that." I'm try my hardest to control my excitement but I just can't seem to do it.

"I know sweetheart, my advisers just want to see you capable of handling something like this to know you're ready to take on Westwood industries with me."

"Yeah and I will- I mean I- I am. I'm ready."

"Great," he tries not to laugh, he knows how calm I am trying to be over this "I just need to go over some small things with you before I leave to South Carolina for the new construction plans."

"When are you leaving?"

"In about..." I can hear him taking his hand out of his suit to check the watch on his hand "three hours."

"You're leaving today? I expected to at least have a day with you before you left."

"I'm sorry dear but you know how business is."

"I understand..." I look around the seat to try and get my stuff ready to get out of the uber as we get closer to Westwood. "Ah shit."

"Adrian? What's wrong?" My fathers concern clear on the line.

"I think I forgot my bag back at the club." Is it worth turning around and going to pick it up?

"Just come to the apartment," he reads my thoughts "I'll meet you outside to pay for the uber."

"Thanks." I tell him and hang up.

How stupid of me. I went back inside the club to tell Alex I had to leave but instead I had to leave him the message with a lady who I assumed work there, which I hope she did tell him, if he was still there. I just can't believe I didn't remember my bag!

I'll have to call the place and ask them to keep an eye out for it.

The car stops in front of Westwood apartments and my dad is standing right outside. As soon as we pull up to a stop he gets close to the car and pays the driver for me as I hop out of the car.

"Thank you." My dad says to the driver and he places his around my shoulder to walk inside.

As strange as it may sound my father and I live in the apartments, not that we don't have a house, we do and it happens to be right along the beach.

I guess the reason why we each have our own individual apartments at Westwood is because it is so much more convenient to live here. We are just here all day, so we have two apartments specifically for us, one for my dad and one for my self.

My fathers, and now my office, is located in the highest floor followed by my fathers and my room.

"You have fun out with Sasha tonight?" He removes his hand from my shoulder and sticks both of his hands in his pockets as we head towards the elevator in the lobby.

"I actually wasn't with her much of the night."

"What? How come? Did something happen?"

"No, no, I guess her party had already started when I got there." We enter the elevator and I press the floor number.
"Plus, some people I know showed up too, not for Sasha's party but on their own, so I just kind of sticked with them for the night."

"Do I know these people?"

"No but Mel does."

"Does she?"

"Yeah, remember those Youtuber's she would show me? Well, some of them came in today looking for apartments and we got to talking, a couple hours pass by and we are both at the same club, so I just got to know them a little better tonight."

"Woah," my dad laughs "Mel misses one day and she really misses out. Does she know they came by Westwood?"

"No, I completely forgot to tell her when I passed by her place."

"You went to see her?"

"Yeah, I bought her Chinese and stayed with her a couple hours before Sasha's party."

"How is she?"

"Still sick but ready to go back to work tomorrow," the elevator peeps and the doors slide open for us "I talked to her about making her your new manager."

"Our new manager," he smiles at me "she called me. She is officially the new Westwood's family manager from now own. She will be joining me in South Carolina in three days, meanwhile she will be here getting all of her needs ready for the job upgrade." He opens the door to the office.

"In three days? How long will you be gone?"

"A month?!" Melanie repeats to me the following morning.

We are in the lobby of Westwood, Mel is standing behind the front desk and the sun shinning through the large glass walls.

"Mr. Westwood is going to leave you in charge of this apartment for a month?"

"Jesus! Mel, you sound terrified about this, it's not like it's the first time he has left me in charge of the apartment."

"That's because he did not leave you in charge of it and it was for like a week... At most. Look I'm sorry I'm not trying to freak out here... But aren't you  even a tiny bit scared?" She's just as terrified about this going wrong as I am. The only difference is that she isn't keeping any of her thoughts to herself.

"No." I shouldn't be scared. My whole life I have been behind Westwood's industry, it runs in me to know how to run a business. Running an apartment by myself for a whole month is nothing to worry about... as long as nothing out of the ordinary happens.

"I can do this Mel." I tell her as I stand on the other side of the front desk.

"I know," she says "I'm sorry my nerves are just getting the best of me." I know exactly how you feel Mel.

"How is packing going?"

"Good, the only thing I'm freaking out about is getting a replacement before I leave to South Carolina."

"I already told you I could handle it if you don't find anyone else in time."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'd be more than happy too after taking over my chances of meeting David yesterday when you covered for me."

"Oh come on!" I laugh at her "you can't blame that shit on me."

"Ohhhh but I can," she taunts "by the way did you ever tell your dad how you spent countless hours talking to Alex last night?" She exaggerates.

"Noooo, I did not and that reminds me that I have to go call the club to see if they found my bag last night." I change the subject.

"Adrian it's Saturday morning they aren't going to be open at this time. They're a night club!" She calls after me as I start stepping away.

"Who knows, they might be setting up the place. It doesn't hurt to try and call."

"Alright we'll have fun, I still have to finish this paper work." She lifts the papers up and sets them down again and begins to scribble things down.

"Yes ma'am, oh and Mel?"

She looks up at me.

"Seriously, if you need help let me know."

"I will, thanks A."

I nods and walk over to the white sofa chairs located on the left of the black front desk Mel is working in.

I start searching up the number of the club and dial up their number. I stare out of the building and I start to consider how Mel and I are the only ones in the lobby at this hour, she might be right about being too early to call. I have called them twice and no answer. I press the call button again and put my phone up to my ear when I hear Mel call my name from across the empty lobby.

I turn around and see Alex standing in front of Melanie's desk. I can tell she is freaking out but she is trying to keep a calm face for Alex.

He is looking at me and we both smile when our eyes meet. Before I know it I'm walking towards him and I bring my phone down and hang up the call.

"Hey," he meets me halfway and without thinking I reach out my arms to him for a hug and in a bigger surprise he hugs me back.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" We let go of our quick hug and I look up at him. Holy shit, now that I'm not in heels, I can see exactly how much taller he is than me. I'm a little under his shoulder without heels.

"You okay?"

"Uh... Yeah," I laugh nervously "sorry I was just noticing how tall you are."

"Oh." He laughs and I gesture for us to go sit down on the white sofa chairs. We walk over to them and sit in front of each other.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask again.

"I actually came to give you this back," he hands me my bag, I didn't even notice he was carrying with him.

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" I grab it from him and sit it down on my lap. "I completely forgot it yesterday and I was just calling the place to see if they had found it but they didn't answer."

"The lady who told me you had to leave was the one who found it and gave it to me to return it to you."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I really am it's just that I had some work to handle."

"Here? At three in the morning?" I can hear some disbelief in his tone but I do owe him an explanation. As much as we talked last night some important highlights stayed out of the conversation like the fact that I recognize him and that I know his friends.

I wonder if Alex is the guy David was so concerned about me meeting.

"Yeah, um- wait how do you know I work here?" We didn't touch the subject of work at all either.

He chuckles... Should I be worried?

"I'm not sure how to explain this but I think you know my friend David? He told me he meet you and he told me you worked here."

So yesterday Alex wasn't aware that I knew David.

"Yeah, I was working the front desk for her yesterday," I point at Mel "she got sick and David, Zane, Heath and Scotty came by looking at the apartments, we meet and next thing I know they are at the same club I'm in. I was suppose to be there to celebrate my cousins birthday and I saw David and Liza and they asked me to go with them, according to David he had someone he wanted to introduce me to."

Alex clears his throat "I think I was the person he wanted to introduce you too." He looks at me analyzing my face.

Alex's POV.

I know for a fact it was me who David wanted to introduce her to.

I'm debating whether to tell her how and why I refused to meet David's friend, not knowing it was her, last night or if I should leave it at that.

"It's funny how we meet without him." She smiles.

"I... So... Did" I stammer. "Um. So did you know who I was when we meet?"

She exhales and adjust herself in her seat.

"Yes and no. When David and them came in, I did not recognize them whatsoever, they looked so familiar but it didn't click until David began recording and then everything hit me." She takes a pause.

"And last night, after um," she looks for the right words. "the incident with the guy I did recognize you, but we just slipped into conversation and I didn't say anything afterwards. Not intentional of course."

"Yeah, I know." I reassure her.

"I hope that doesn't bother you." She says in an upsetting voice.

"No," I shake my "no, not at all." I smile at her "I had a lot of fun last night, I'm sorry for not wanting to meet you earlier, I really regret it. I just wasn't-"

"What do you mean, not wanting to meet me earlier?" She tilts her head.

I go on explain to her how I was dragged to the club, how I wanted to leave and how like always my attitude had seemed to get the best of me until my drink, that got spilled all over the floor, had brought me to something good last night.

"It was you who almost made me eat shit last night." She laughs

"It was only half my fault okay? Plus, I saved you from falling so we are even."

And just like yesterday we go on endless into a conversation.

Click on that star at the bottom for magic!
Hope you guys liked it! Please vote!
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Love you guys let me know what you think!(:
My Instagram for this Fanfiction is AalexEernst ! In case you want to be caught up (I notify when I publish a new part on there btw)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.
92.5K 1.2K 25
Hailey Williams, A social media star, youtuber, and singer moves to LA to surprise her best friend, Alex Ernst. How will he react? Will they develop...
639K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media Β© valkyraes
229K 3.2K 44
It was all an act .... at least to Abigail it was. The coyness, dumb remarks, confused looks. It was fake, an act for David Dobrik's vlogs. [ALEX ERN...