The Butter Prince (sequel to...

By CakeEater4

The legend of King Sky of the Butter Kingdom continues with it's new Butter Prince! Meet Felix, an ordinary b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N-Winter Break and Haters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just a short :P
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20(Final Chapter)

The Butter Prince (sequel to The Life Of SkyDoesMinecraft)

5.6K 83 33
By CakeEater4

I just want to clarrify...

1. This is a prolouge

2. I'm not feeling well, so I probably wont be inturrupting myself in the middle of the story like I usually do. I took medicine though, and I'm starting to feel better.

3. The prolouge starts at the last story's epilouge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Sky's P.O.V.}

It's been a year since all of that happened. The squids haven't bothered us in a long time. Vivvi is now my queen, and we rule happily together over the butter kingdom.

I sat on my throne, Vivvi by my side. Ty walked in. "Hey, I was thinking. You know how the squids keep attacking us?" he asked. "Yeah, but we haven't heard from them in a long time!" I said. "Exactly. I think they might be planning something. They might not be, but what if they are? I think you should choose an heir. Just in case." he said quickly.

I smiled and looked over to Vivvi. She smiled back and squeezed my hand. I've been thinking the same thing, and we have both decided on the next butter prince.

So I said, "I choose Felix."

"Who?" Ty asked, tilting his head. "Oh right! You weren't there! Well, a few days ago, I was visiting a classroom. I saw this one kid helping out another. I asked his name, and he said his name is Felix. Felix is kind. I think he has potential to be leader." I said. Ty nodded, understanding.

"So when do I pick him up? And bring him here?" Ty asked. I nodded. "Tomorrow. We'll bring him here tomorrow." I answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Guys, I'm sorry if this is short. I would add more, but I feel horrible right now. I literally had to sit back in my chair in the middle of this chapter/prolouge.

Ugh... my head hurts...

~CakeEater4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 32
There back! and there getting smarter by a second! Sky, a young man with a funny and sometimes kind personality was enjoying his weekend with his bes...
14.3K 696 22
The third book in the Sky Army's Defeat Series Ty is kidnapped by squids, big surprise there, right? But when the Team Crafted Kingdom finds out abou...
5.2K 174 17
My name is Xanphia. I am a sodier of the squid army and a fighter in the war, The Sky army and the Dead army against the squids, it has been on for 1...
48.5K 1.7K 36
One normal day of squid hunting goes horribly wrong when Sky gets kidnaped by the evil Herobrine to conduct an experiment on him. Now he is Skybrine...