Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Answers

3.6K 120 51
By voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

I knew my decision, all I had to do was go and tell Remus, obviously I don't want to upset the guy, but I still need to make the decision I'm comfortable with.

This was stressing me out too much. But I guess everything happens for a reason right?

I walked down from the dorm and found Remus sitting the corner of the common room reading a book with a chocolate frog next to him.

"Hey Remus"I said awkwardly sitting down next to him.

"Oh hi Megan"Remus smiled closing his book.

It was silent for a few seconds. Completely awkward.

"I've made my decision"I commented suddenly looking down at my hands unsure if I really wanted to face Remus.

"What's it going to be?"Remus asked his head tilted slightly in curiosity.

"I think,maybe, if we stay friends for now and see how it goes"I said closing my eyes.

Silence.

"Oh....yeah okay...I understand..yeah"Remus responded slightly upset. He began fiddling with the hem of his jumper not reaching my eye line.

"Well I have to go,I promised to send a message to my parents,I just wanted to let you know the answer"I added as I stood up.

"Okay,I'll see you later then"Remus said as he re-opened his book.

"See ya"I answered and stood up making my way to the owlery

I let out a deep breath as I walked away. Why did rejecting Remus make my heart ache.

------------
Re-written 15th June 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
4.1K 123 13
Elena has been struggling to find her way in the world. As she enters Hogwarts in her fifth year she stumbles upon the infamous Marauders. Along the...
2.2K 294 21
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞...
439 25 19
Y/n L/n is accepted into Hogwarts where she meets the Marauders. Having already known Peter Pettigrew from her parents friends, she is welcomed by th...