Truth or Dare [Larry Stylinso...

By AndreBsGirl

Harry Styles has a problem and its name is Louis Tomlinson. When the boys of One Direction go on a vacation i... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Liam's First Twitcam
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Liam's Second Twitcam
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Smut Chapter
Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue

161K 5.5K 19.2K
By AndreBsGirl

.:Epilogue:.

"Can you both stop being so attached to each other?" Liam groans.

It's funny to think that just five months ago was our first kiss and now Louis and I have been dating for five months. In just one more month it will have been half a year... It's kind of insane to actually think about it because it feels like ever since we left, the time has been flying right past us. It seems like just yesterday we were leaving the beautiful Dominican Republic.

The boys and I still talk about it all the time. We constantly mention how we miss it and want to go back as soon as possible. We've spoken to Viktor on Zoom a few times but it's not the same as actually speaking to him in person and that atmosphere . . . that beautiful, wonderful atmosphere. Let's just say that I miss it very much.

Today's actually a pretty big day for us because we have an interview. I know that sounds like it's not a big deal but today . . . Louis and I are coming out of the closet. We've been over this topic ever since our monthiversary and we've had little fights about it. I want to come out and tell everyone about our love for one another but Louis' kind of scared that we'll get hate and that management will drop us because of our relationship. I told him that he's being ridiculous but I can't help but wonder if maybe he has a point.

What if the fans don't accept us? What if management forces us to break up with each other to keep the band going or even worse: they separate us?

I've managed to keep all these thoughts at the back of my mind for the past month since we found out about the interview but now that the day of the interview is actually here, I'm freaking out. Louis doesn't really seem to be freaking out but I can't read his emotions today, just like I couldn't read them for most of the time at the resort. He has a way blocking his emotions and making it impossible for anybody to see what he's currently feeling.

The boys will be at the interview with us but we've managed to get our interviewer to ask whose single in the band so that way we can tell them. Zayn and Niall aren't ready to tell people about their relationship yet; they'd rather keep it private until they've been together for a year or so. They most definitely do not hide it from us, especially at night, when practically the entire world can hear them. Those two boys are not very discreet in the sleeping department.

I think Liam is getting annoyed of us to be honest. I guess he's not as sex-crazed as we are and Niall saw him buying earplugs last week so I guess he's done with hearing us at night. But at least he's finally learned to stop barging into people's rooms. Around a month ago, he walked in on me and Louis and Louis was so pissed, he ran after Liam – naked of course – and was yelling out all the curse words he knew. I was just laughing and encouraging Louis from the bed; I was too lazy to actually get up and I don't mind if Liam really interrupts us anymore because Louis and I are already together so it doesn't make a difference to me. The only time I really get mad when Liam interrupts us is when we kiss because since he's ruined our almost-first kiss so many times; it gets me aggravated.

"Leave us alone and let us cuddle," Louis grumbles, cuddling deeper into me.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around him tightly, pulling him close. We're currently sitting on a couch and Louis' practically in my lap. Liam's glaring at us with his hands on his hips, looking like a stern parent once again just like at our last concert. I just shrug and look away from him, looking down at Louis and gently pecking his lips. He smiles against my lips and slowly kisses me back.

"Don't you two have to get ready for the interview?" Liam asks, trying to change the subject.

"Li, we all have to get ready for the interview," I chuckle, gently pecking Louis' forehead. "If it bugs you that much, go to another room."

"But Zayn and Niall are in the other room," Liam groans, implying something.

"No we're not actually," Zayn laughs amusedly, walking over and sitting down beside us on the couch.

Niall joins him and plops down on Zayn's lap quickly, causing Zayn to grunt. Niall simply laughs his cute little Irish laugh and nestles his head into Zayn's shoulder, looking up at him and batting his eyelashes playfully. Zayn rolls his eyes and tries to push Niall off as a joke. Niall then wraps his legs around Zayn's waist and wraps his arms around his neck, making it impossible to be pushed off of his boyfriend. Zayn tries to frown but ends up grinning, shaking his head and saying, "Not fair Ni."

"You guys are making me miss Danielle," Liam sighs sadly, looking down at the ground.

"You're more than welcome to join the snuggle fest," I add and wink playfully.

Liam snorts and rolls his eyes. "I'll pass, thanks. We really should be getting ready for the interview anyways, it's in less than an hour and a car's coming to pick us up to bring us to the interview so we have to be ready by then."

"We are ready," Louis mumbles into me, barely moving his head to turn to Liam since he's cozy. "Notice how we're all here sitting, waiting for the car to come."

Liam looks around and blinks, slowly realizing that Louis' right. He mumbles something to himself and sits down beside us on the couch. We all remain quiet for a few moments before Louis pipes up, "I kind of miss playing Truth or Dare..."

An immediate chorus of "me too" follows after and we all sigh in unison, looking back on memory lane. Niall then speaks up next and says, "Well maybe we could just play a quick version before our ride comes here?"

"I haven't had any prep time though," Liam exclaims, frowning. "What if I don't have any good truths or dares?"

"Mate you never have any good truths or dares," Zayn adds, chuckling.

Liam glares at Zayn and Zayn just laughs, gently pecking the top of Niall's head. Liam rolls his eyes and says, "Watch it Malik, or else I'll give you a brutal dare."

"Try me," Zayn smirks.

"Ooh can I start?" Niall asks and grins, looking up at Zayn.

Zayn smiles and nods his head softly. "Of course N, go right ahead."

"Whiiiiipped," Louis mumbles into me, laughing.

"Oh then what are we?" I ask and smirk, looking down at him.

"We," Louis starts, looking into my eyes, "are an adorable couple who love each other very much and would do anything for each other."

"So basically whipped as well, yeah?" I chuckle.

"Yeah basically," Louis mumbles, sounding defeated and looks back at Niall.

I laugh and shake my head to myself, a grin slowly spreading on my face. I can honestly get used to this, being with my loving boyfriend Louis and teasing him constantly, hanging out with my four best friends and just having fun by bonding over absolutely nothing.

"Louis," Niall starts, "truth or dare?"

"Truth," Louis says and smiles.

"How much would you rate Harry in the bed department?" Niall asks and smirks, raising his eyebrows up and down teasingly.

"I'd rate him a 69," Louis smirks, giving me an over exaggerated sexy look.

"Boo he asked you how much you would rate me, not our favourite position," I joke right back, winking at my sassy boyfriend.

Liam suddenly turns as white as a ghost and I burst out laughing, burying my face in Louis' chest. God I love making Liam feel uncomfortable, it's my source of entertainment and it's just so damn easy to do. Liam clears his throat and says, "Very clever Harry."

"Why thank you," I reply and look at him, grinning from ear-to-ear. "I try my hardest for you Liam James Payne."

"I'd rather you not," Liam replies, slightly disturbed. "Anyways Lou, it's your turn."

"Zayn," Louis begins, "truth or dare?"

"Dare and give me something that I'll regret," Zayn grins.

"I dare you to tweet that you're having a secret affair with the person of your choice," Louis smirks. "Make it the most ridiculous thing ever."

"On it," Zayn says and chuckles, immediately taking out his phone.

He hides his phone from the rest of us so that we won't be able to see what he's tweeting. He even hides it from Niall, causing Niall to pout and make his cute face in which Zayn groans and tries to avoid looking at it, knowing that he won't be able to resist. He manages to finish the tweet in a minute and then puts his phone away, smirking evilly.

I grab my phone and go on the Twitter app, clicking on Zayn's profile immediately. I quickly read it once over and burst out laughing once more, shaking my head quickly. He would tweet about something like that.

zaynmalik1D @zaynmalik: I haven't been honest with you guys, I've been having a secret love affair with Viktor, my sexy waiter from the Dominican. Sorry guys! x

"Really?" Louis asks, laughing a bit himself. "Out of everyone, you picked Viktor?"

"Yeah," Zayn grins. "He and I go way back."

"Yeah I'm sure he just loves that you hit him in the face with your shoes," Niall snorts.

"Hey," Zayn frowns but dismisses it quickly. "Harry, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I reply.

"Have you thought about how you're going to tell the entire world that you and Louis are dating today at the interview?" Zayn asks.

"No, I haven't really thought of anything yet," I admit sheepishly, blushing slightly. "I'm still trying to figure it all out but nothing's coming to my mind. I've been forcing ideas for hours now and my mind's completely blank. I'm still trying though, so hopefully I'll come up with something soon."

"Niall, truth or dare?" I ask, looking at the blond.

"Dare," Niall says and smiles sheepishly.

"I dare you to do a handstand," I smirk.

Niall huffs and gets up, leaving a sad Zayn all alone. Niall walks over to the middle and puts his hands down on the ground, slowly lifting his feet up off the ground. He manages to hold himself up as he slowly starts to lift his legs to make them perfectly straight into the air. Just as he's about to make them straight, he ends up losing his balance and falling down. Zayn immediately rushes over to his boyfriend and Niall laughs, his face slowly going back to its regular colour. Zayn helps him up and brings him back to the couch, sitting back down and pulling Niall into his arms. Niall laughs and gently pecks Zayn's cheek before turning to Liam and asking, "Truth or dare Li?"

"Dare," Liam replies, smiling slightly.

"Ooooh Liam's going all out on the last game," Louis calls out, chuckling.

Niall smirks, still looking at Liam. "Don't worry Liam; I've got the perfect dare for you."

Liam gulps, looking scared and immediately regretting his decision. Niall simply smirks and raises his eyebrows up and down, slowly getting up from his seat and walking over to sit down next to Liam, leaning in and whispering something into his ear. As Niall continues to whisper, Liam's face pales even more and he quickly shakes his head, saying he won't do it.

"Come on Li," Niall huffs and crosses his arms. "It'll be the last dare and nobody will forget it, you have to do this!"

"I hate you Horan," Liam grumbles but slowly agrees to it.

Niall grins and hugs Liam tightly, leaving the rest of us super confused. Niall looks at us while he's still hugging Liam and the look on his face shows that he has no intention on telling us, which means we'll have to wait until it happens to see what the dare is.

- - -

"Harry I'm terrified," Louis whispers in a weak voice, his chest rising up and down quickly.

My mouth drops open and I can't believe what I've just heard. Louis' never mentioned that he's scared of the interview. And now that we're actually backstage at the interview, he's freaking out and pacing around everywhere. I grab his elbow lightly which keeps him in place. He quickly turns to me and I can see all the emotions running through his eyes: scared, nervous, jumpy, terrified, freaked out, but also a little excited.

"Boo it's going to be fine, don't worry," I say gently, trying to calm him down.

Louis looks up at me and for some reason; he just seems so much more fragile and small right now. He shakes his head quickly and rests his head on my chest, making me wrap my arms around him. I smile and hold him tightly, gently pecking the top of his head.

"What if people don't approve of us," Louis whispers into my chest.

"Why does it matter Lou? We have our families' approval, we have our friends' approval, we even have Simon's approval which is saying something," I chuckle softly. "Who else do we need? And you know that fans have been supporting Larry right from the very beginning. They knew that we had feelings for each other before we even knew ourselves. They've believed in us for this long so I doubt they'll just stop believing now. And we already have an epic ship name so it's not like they can give us a bad name."

"I guess," Louis mumbles into my chest again. "Larry Stylinson is better than Houis Tomlinstyles."

I look down at Louis as a grin slowly appears on my face. "Houis Tomlinstyles? Who would ever use such a ridiculous name like that?!"

Louis avoids my eyes and blushes slightly. I grin once more and chuckle, looking down at my boyfriend. He slowly looks up into my eyes, his cheeks still red. I smile down at him and gently peck his nose, making him wrinkle it right after.

"You know I'm just teasing right Boo?" I say in an amused tone.

"I know," Louis sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm just worried about the interview so I can't really concentrate on anything else at the moment."

"Don't worry about the interview," I try to reassure him once more. "Everything will be fine, I think that people will be amused and I bet you that we'll be the favourite couple from the band and we'll mock Payzer right in their faces and brag on the fact that we are now the favourite couple."

"It is always fun to make fun of Liam," Louis slowly agrees, smiling a bit.

"Ooh is that a smile I see on a certain Louis Tomlinson's face?" I smirk.

Louis then grins broadly and I return the smile, looking deeply into his eyes. I find myself slowly losing my thoughts and instead, getting mesmerized by those amazing blue eyes. Louis' grin turns into a smile and he says, "Thanks Haz, you always know how to cheer me up."

"Well that's what I'm here for yeah?" I chuckle.

"Let's just say that my face isn't the only thing that you manage to light up," Louis whispers in a low, sexy voice and winks at me.

My heartbeat suddenly goes ten times faster than before and I feel my cheeks heating up. Louis notices that I'm blushing and he begins howling of laughter. I frown and realize that it was just for a joke so I quickly hit his shoulder, pulling him out of my embrace. Louis immediately frowns and pouts, looking up at me with his best puppy dog face.

"That's not going to work this time Lou," I smirk. "You may have gotten me for the joke but now I'm banning you from cuddling or hugging and all that jazz."

"All that jazz?" Louis bursts out laughing. "Harry, babe you need to work on your sayings."

My insides do a little summersault and another blush creeps up on my face while I smile sheepishly.

Louis will sometimes call me 'babe' and it always manages to make my insides want to crawl out and scream for joy. Maybe that's not the best way to put it but it's the literal version. The way Louis says the word just manages to make my heart melt and I almost always blush.

"You really have a death wish don't you?" I mumble, trying to push the blush away.

"What ever do you mean my dear Harry?" Louis asks and smirks, knowing exactly what I mean.

"You know what it is," I mumble and give him my coldest glare.

Louis rolls his eyes playfully and closes the space between us, gently playing with my curls. He smirks and leans in, pressing his lips against my ear as he whispers in a sexy voice, "Admit, you like it and this is turning you on. Don't lie to yourself Hazzabear."

I must admit, it's kind of taking an effect on me but I refuse to let Louis know that. I will not let him push me around and make me seem like the puny wimp that can't contain himself and always has to go to the bathroom to "take care of things". I refuse to be that guy.

Or, I try anyways, but it seems that Mr. Styles has his own idea. Louis feels it against his crotch and smirks, shaking his head slowly and chuckling. He whispers once more into my ear, "I knew it was turning you on. I have that effect on you don't I Haz? You just can't resist how sexy how I am."

"Get over yourself you cocky bastard," I joke, pulling away from him.

"Boys you go on in five minutes," someone calls out from the back.

"Good luck getting rid of that in five minutes," Louis smirks and eyes my lower area.

He starts to walk away, making sure to sway his hips even more than usual. I watch his ass prance around and I groan, feeling myself swell. The hunger slowly pours into my eyes and before I can stop myself, I march over to Louis and grab his ass, whispering in his ear in a dirty voice, "No way Tomlinson, you're going to help me."

Louis' eyes go wide but he doesn't seem to reject my suggestion – more like a command, but whatever. I grab his hand and pull him into the washroom, shutting the door behind us and quickly locking it. The moment I turn back to Louis, I immediately press my lips against his, kissing him deeply. My hands begin to roam his shirt and as I continue kissing him hungrily, I mumble against his lips, "Start undressing Boo, we're on a timed mission here."

- - -

"Welcome boys," the interviewer grins.

We all greet him right back and smile at the crowd as well. They only gave us one couch so we're all pretty squished against each other. Liam's the farthest from the interviewer with Zayn beside him, following by Niall, then Louis and then me. Since the couch is very small, we're somewhat all snuggling together and the fans seem to love it.

"So how have you boys been? A few months ago, no one had heard about where you boys disappeared for two weeks. Mind telling us about that?" the interviewer asks nicely.

"Well it all started on the night of our last tour date," Zayn begins and smiles. "Our manager came in and told us that he had gotten us two weeks off in a secluded area. So we went away for two weeks and we had a lot of fun."

"He told us that this trip was a way for us to reconnect, like back when we were at the X Factor in Harry's stepdad's bungalow," Liam further explains.

"Did you boys reconnect?" the interviewer asks curiously, wanting lots of details.

"Yes we did," Niall grins. "We haven't had that much fun in ages! It was a nice break and we all appreciated it very much. We also made a new friend when we were there."

"Oh really?" the interviewer smirks. "And who exactly is this friend?"

"His name is Viktor," Louis replies and smiles. "He was our waiter at a restaurant that we ate at pretty much every single day while we were there."

"Is this the Viktor that Zayn tweeted about earlier today? Is there anything you would like to share with us Zayn?" the interviewer smirks knowingly.

Niall bursts out laughing and Zayn grunts, his cheeks slowly turning red. Niall buries his face in Zayn's chest, making his laughter sound muffled. Zayn wraps his arms around Niall on instinct and holds him close, his face slowly going back to normal.

"No there's nothing I would like to share," Zayn replies firmly. "It was just a friendly joke for some laughs."

"I bet Viktor wouldn't want to date Zayn anyways, they would have a very abusive relationship with all the hitting with shoes," Louis whispers in my ear.

I immediately burst out a laugh but quickly cover it with a cough. All of the boys look at me and the interviewer turns to me as well for a quick moment before turning to Liam.

"So Liam, how are you and Danielle?" 

"We're good," Liam smiles softly, thinking about her. "I haven't seen her in a few months but we always keep in touch and I videochat her whenever I have some free time."

Liam suddenly gets up quickly and looks at us. He glares at Niall before turning to the interviewer and smiling softly. "I just have to go to the loo. I'll be back though, continue on with the interview."

He then suddenly walks off the stage and goes somewhere in the back. I turn to Niall and raise my eyebrows, trying to mouth "what was that" to him but Niall simply zips his lips and shakes his head, not saying a single word.

Damn him and his Irish ways.

I notice that Zayn and Niall are still cuddling and I lightly cough, trying to let them know that the interviewer might get a bit suspicious. Luckily, Zayn realizes and slowly pulls his arms away from Niall, making Niall pout for a quick second before shrugging himself out of it.

"Where were we?" the interviewer asks, getting a bit lost and confused since Liam left. "Oh, right! Are you boys planning on going on another vacation soon?"

"Definitely not soon," I reply, "since we have a lot of things on our plates at the moment but yeah, we would like to go back. We promised our friend Viktor that we could go visit him at some point so we can't very well break that promise."

"Do you boys miss your friend Viktor?" the interviewer asks us sympathetically.

"Yeah," the four of us chorus sadly.

The last time we saw him was five months ago. We've been so busy ever since we got back so none of the boys have really contacted him. I haven't told this to guys but I've been talking to Viktor around once a month or so. I feel like I can tell him anything so that's what I do, we talk about our lives, our fears and even our love lives. His husband sounds like a very sweet man; we should really meet him one day.

"Well, you don't have to miss him anymore," the interviewer says and smirks.

Before any of us could even ask questions, Viktor comes out and waves to everyone in the crowd, who are surprisingly cheering for him loudly. I immediately get up and tackle Viktor, hugging him tightly. I then suddenly feel three other bodies tackling him as well and Viktor falls to the ground, laughing and trying to hug all of us back.

My emotions are going all over the place and I can't believe that he's actually here. The other boys get off him and I get up as well, holding out my hand to help Viktor up. He gratefully accepts it and I lift him up, going back to the couch. We all sit back down and Viktor takes Liam's old spot since he's gone now.

"Hello Viktor," the interviewer smiles. "Is this your first time in Los Angeles?"

"It is," Viktor says and smiles. "I'm staying here for a week so I guess the boys will have to show me around."

My mouth drops open and suddenly, life seems like it got ten times better. I immediately get up and tackle Viktor again, hugging him tightly. I feel someone hit me and I look over to see an angry Niall. I chuckle and get off him so that Niall can then go tackle him. I sit back down and turn to the interviewer who's enjoying watching us reconnect with our Dominican waiter.

Once Niall finally gets off Viktor, Viktor looks at Zayn and raises his eyebrows, smirking. Zayn seems hesitant to go over there but then gets up and hugs Viktor. Viktor laughs and hugs Zayn back tightly, not letting Zayn pull away.

Before I can even blink, a shoe falls from the sky and hits Zayn right on the head. Zayn lets out a grunt and pulls away, rubbing his head and looking around to see what fell on him. When he spots the shoe, he turns back to Viktor and growls.

"VIKTOR YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!"

Viktor bursts out laughing and shakes his head, clutching his chest. "I don't think so Zayn, you deserved that. We're even now."

Zayn grumbles but lets out a grin, sitting back down. Niall gently pats Zayn's head and I bite down on my bottom lip, looking down at the ground. I look at the interviewer but they don't seem to notice anything but I then look at the crowd and see the shocked faces.

Nobody ever touches Zayn's hair without getting a slap to the arm or even the head. But since Zayn and Niall have a thing now, Niall can do whatever he wants to Zayn and vice versa. The fans don't know that they're together now so it's a shock to them to see such a sight. Hopefully they'll just think that there are a lot of Ziall feels today.

"Where did that shoe come from?" the interviewer asks and laughs lightly.

"Oh, it's just a little payback to my dear friend Zayn," Viktor smirks and winks at Zayn.

"Anyways, back to the interview. Mind telling us how you became such close friends with the boys?"

"Well," Viktor begins and grins. "It was just a regular night at work for me, which means it wasn't busy at all since it was around nine at night. My shift had just started a few hours ago and I still had a few more hours to go. I thought it would be the longest night of my life but then these boys made my night and the next two weeks. They came in and I brought them to their table. I quickly learned that Niall loves to eat.

"They stayed for quite a few hours and once they left, I felt more alive and I felt like a teenager again. The boys bring the best out of me. The next day, they were back again and as the days continued to go by, we simply got closer and closer and I started learning all about them and they learned a bit about me. They were very dedicated, they would always eat at our restaurant and it came to the point where I would look forward to see them. So that is our story."

"That's sweet," the interviewer grins. "So what are you doing here for a week?"

"Well my husband's going to meet up with me and we're going to be hanging out, hopefully we'll also hang out with the boys," Viktor replies and smiles at us.

"Of course we will," I smile back. "We'll hang out as much as we can."

"Has anybody seen Liam?" the interviewer asks randomly, looking around and looking at the clock.

The interview's probably almost over and that's why Liam should return promptly. Wait, if the interview's almost over, why hasn't the question about who's single been asked? We specifically told our manager that we have to have that question on there so that Louis and I can let the world know about our relationship.

Before I can even think of anything else, someone comes running out and starts dancing around the set. I immediately look up at the person and gasp when I realize who it is – it's Liam!

But it's not the normal, composed Liam. Oh no, this Liam is butt-naked, other than small, very tight, bright pink boxers covering his junk.

The fans suddenly start going crazy and I shake my head in embarrassment. Liam is so going to regret this, this is going to be all over the internet and he will never be able to live this down. I'm assuming this is what Niall's dare was because Niall's laughing the hardest. His entire face is red and he's practically having issues breathing because he's laughing so hard.

Music randomly starts to play and I hear the familiar beat of "Sexy and I Know It" start up, only it skips to the ending. Liam goes to the front and starts to wiggle to the beat of the song where the people singing constantly repeat the word "wiggle". The music slowly fades and Liam turns back to us, glaring at Niall.

His entire face suddenly changes when he notices Viktor's sitting down. His mouth drops open and he immediately runs over to Viktor with a huge smile on his face. "Viktor, it's so great to see you again! What are you doing here?!"

"Nice to see you too Liam," Viktor says and chuckles.

Liam blushes and hugs Viktor tightly. I guess he doesn't realize that he's only in his boxers but it doesn't matter to Viktor since he hugs him right back.

"When did you get back here?" Liam slowly pulls away and smiles.

"Last night," Viktor replies.

"How long are you here for?" Liam asks, still not believing that he's here at the moment.

"For a week, I already talked to the boys about it and we'll be hanging out during the week," Viktor smiles.

"That's awesome," Liam exclaims and grins.

"So uh, Liam, what's up?" Viktor asks, referring to him only being in boxers.

"Not much, we've been pretty busy these past months though. What about you Viktor?" Liam asks, not getting the reference.

Viktor looks down at Liam's tight pink boxers and then looks back up at him, hoping that he'll get the picture. Liam suddenly looks down and realizes that he's still only in his boxers. His face immediately turns bright red and he quickly runs off the set. All four of us burst out laughing and even the interviewer can't contain their laughter.

"Well I'm going to head out and find my husband," Viktor says and slowly gets up, stretching out his legs. "Your manager gave me your address so I'll come visit you boys tonight with my husband. We can all go out for dinner or something. See you later boys!"

Viktor then says goodbye to the crowd and to the interviewer before getting off the set as well. Liam comes back in just a few minutes – fully clothed – and he sits back down where Viktor used to sit. The interviewer raises their eyebrows at Liam and asks, "So what was all that about Liam?"

"Oh, I uh, blame Niall," Liam quickly says, his face turning red once more.

The interviewer laughs but decides to drop it. "So boys, it's coming close to the end of the interview already."

The crowd "awes" in a sad tone and I can't help but chuckle at bit. The interviewer laughs and adds, "I know, I'm upset too. I just have one last question and it's a special request from someone very important so I have to ask it obviously. I'm pretty sure this will interest a lot of the fans here."

The interviewer takes a pause – probably to make all the individuals in the crowd freak out by the intense suspension. They smirk and then asks the anticipated question that's made me worried for who knows how long.

"Who is single and who is taken?"

Liam goes first and says, "I'm currently taken with Danielle."

Liam then looks at Zayn and Zayn goes next. "I'm single but I'm currently interested in someone particular in which I can't say who it is. Sorry guys! I wish I could, maybe you'll find out soon enough."

Niall nudges Zayn discreetly and then goes next. "I'm also single."

The interviewer then looks at me and raises their eyebrows. "How about you Harry?"

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, trying not to freak out on the inside or on the outside. I slowly open my eyes and manage to say, "I'm not single. I'm currently taken..."

"And who is the lucky girl?" the interviewer asks and grins.

I cringe slightly and hope that no one noticed my little reaction. It most definitely not a girl that I'm dating...

Come on Harry, you can do this. It's not that hard. Just think about how amazing it will be not to hide your relationship with Louis. You'll be so relieved to tell everyone and you know how much the fans love Larry Stylinson so they'll support you both no matter what. Just say it already! You don't want it to look fishy.

I look at the crowd and notice a familiar face. I cock my head a bit and squint, trying to see if I could get a better look. It's impossible that it's her – how could it be her? I've never even really met her in person, so the odds of her being here on this day exactly? I must be hallucinating or something.

I blink a few times and notice that she's still there. My heart suddenly starts beating faster than before and I feel like now's the time to tell everyone. I know I should be looking at the interviewer but I just can't seem to take my eyes off of the person I've been staring at.

There's something about her . . . I just can't place it but she makes me feel safe, comfortable. I know it's ridiculous to even think of that but it's true. Never in wildest dreams had I imagined that she would be here when I would be coming out of the closet with Louis.

But, it seems like it's the perfect fit. Of course she would be here. Now that I think about it, I couldn't imagine it any other way. I'm so unbelievably happy that she's here and it suddenly makes this so much easier. I smile at the person and they suddenly gasp and blush, not knowing what else to do. I wink at her and then turn to the interviewer.

"It's not a girl, it's a boy. He's here right now; actually, he's sitting right beside me. Louis and I are dating...," I say without hesitation.

The entire crowd gasps and no one says anything for a few moments. The interviewer obviously wasn't expecting that since their mouth is wide open and they looks frozen, but content for us. I simply shrug and wrap my arms around Louis' waist, pulling him into me. Louis smiles and rests his head on my chest. I smile back and gently peck the top of his head, feeling good to have let it out.

"When did this happen? How? Where?" the interviewer asks quickly, asking a bunch of other questions which I can't quite understand.

I take a deep breath and look back at the person in the crowd. I notice she's smiling at me and I smile back at her adorable little face. I feel completely comfortable with explaining our relationship and I have to thank her for it. Without her being here, I don't know exactly how this would have gone down. All I know is that I'm grateful for how everything turned out. I don't even question how she could possibly be here, I just accept it happily.

I turn to Louis and say gently, "Boo, you want to tell them the story?"

"Sure," Louis replies and smiles.

I smile and gently peck his lips quickly. The crowd then gasps again and cheers loudly. I can't help but grin and look back at the girl in the crowd with the oh-so familiar face and she's grinning like never before. I've never seen someone with such a big smile before and it makes me feel super happy inside.

I'm very excited that Louis' going to be telling the story because that way, I can hear his version of the entire story. And also, unlike in the dream where I woke up before Louis could explain how it all went down for him, this time it's real life and I will be able to hear the entire story, with the cute adorable little girl in the crowd right now who asked the question in the first place back in my dream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GUYS IT'S ACTUALLY OVER. THAT'S IT. I'M DONE. I HATE LIFE. LET ME GO BAWL AND NEVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING OKAY WOW I HATE MY LIFE HOW IS IT ALREADY OVER

I remember writing the first chapter like it was yesterday... (and technically it was since I re-edited this entire thing lol)

There is a sequel; I'm currently working on it... it has 9 chapters so far and is called 'Never Have I Ever', please go check it out if you'd like! To be honest, it's my favourite so far since I wrote that one much more recently so my writing isn't as cringy as this one. I wrote this when I was 16 and was just getting into writing. I started Never Have I Ever in my 20s so (in my opinion) it's much more well-written. 

ANYWAYS PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS OR THE ENTIRE NOVEL. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts; most of the comments I see are people logging when they started/finished the novel, so please let me know :) I try to read every comment and appreciate all the feedback you have!

It's been amazing carrying this journey with you guys, I hope you all fell in love with Viktor like I did. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I have to stop, I'm sorry guys... this is the end of Truth or Dare...

Make sure to check out Louis's POV of Truth or Dare, and to check out the sequel called "Never Have I Ever"; all of this can be found on my page :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 5 20
Nialls Shocking Secret. Harrys new love. The ups and the downs. Harry falls for the girl of his dreams, but is everything really that simple? Niall f...
37.4K 944 27
PREVIOUS TITLE : FIFTY SHADES OF STYLES Harry Styles. Two words that can bring a woman to her knees. Yes men, too. He's your usual entrepreneur, that...
28.6K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
10.4K 350 23
Laura is just your average teenager, she has a best friend, who is of course like a sister, a boyfriend, who she adores and a fondness for dares, li...