Texting | SM

Von Vanillake

Famous singer-songwriter, Shawn Mendes, accidentally sends a text to someone, thinking it's a girl he met at... Mehr

Texting Shawn Mendes
Who Is This?
Dj Khaled
What's Wrong?
21 Questions
18
Lol
Friends
Wannabes
Stydia
Aloha
¿Drunk?
Sorry About Last Night
Stephen Amell
Greys
Marry Me?
Perfect Strangers
Gossip Girl
¡Tickets!
Uh-Oh
Snapchat
Ready
Nowhere
Trouble
Grounded
Friday
Dinner
Wake Up Call
Scrambled Eggs
Chick-Fill-A
Mysterious Date
Mole
The Debt
Homecoming
Pulse of Life
Cinderella My Ass
Two Years Later
Instagram
Decisions, Decisions
After

The Day

9K 196 139
Von Vanillake

(Okay​ guys, this chapter is gonna be a little different from our usual chapters)

...

I wake up to the irritating sound of my alarm. I look over to see what time it is. 10 a.m. Ugh it's so early. I usually wake up around 3 p.m. in the weekends, but I'm meeting Shawn Mendes so what the hell right!

I get out of warm bed and head over to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before getting in the shower. I turn the water extremely warm, almost hot, and take a nice hour-shower. I love long showers. I love the feeling of warm water on my skin.

"You gotta pick Jason up from the airport. It's today" My mom yells from the kitchen.

Wait that was today?! I totally forgot. Ugh I hate that fucker. Of all days, why did he pick today?

"What time?" I yell back.

"4 p.m. you got time"

What the actual fuck! I storm down the stairs, to the kitchen where my mom is currently cutting onions. Who cuts onions this early in the morning?

"A little problem, I have to go to a concert tonight. With the tickets you bought me. Remember? Why can't you pick him up?" I ask in an irritated tone.

"I have a late shift tonight. I start at 3 and Mark is sick. The concert​ starts at 6 plus you like Jason so what's the problem?" she winks, wiggling her eyebrows.

Yep. This is what God gave me as a mother. A grown fuckgirl. Thanks God!

Great, just great!

"Yeah. But there is a long line in front of the merch store and it'll take hours to get one t-shirt. I'll just send Jason an Ubar. I really wanna meet Shawn and enjoy the concert. And for the record, I hate that fucker" I state.

It's true.

"Whatever you say sweetheart" she raises an eyebrow.

Why is she being nice? She usually says 'watch your language' or something because she's the only one in the house that's allowed to curse. No matter how many years I live with her, this woman will always be a mystery to me

"Thanks mom" I give her an awkward smile before heading back to my room.

I skim through my closet, looking for something to wear for the occasion.

One cannot simply have enough clothes.

I finally decide to wear my high-waisted shorts-jeans with an old black t-shirt that had a daisy on it. I wear that with my red vans and I'm ready to go.

I looked into the mirror and realized that I had too much skin showing, so I decided to wear a cardigan and long boots with it instead.

I'm almost ready. Almost. I go to my bathroom to put some make up on. Can't go to bae's concert looking like I haven't had a good-night sleep for a week, which I haven't, now can I?!

I put on just an eyeliner and lipstick, with a little bit of a blush.

Now I'm ready.

My phone buzzes and my flashlight flickers. I look over to see who texted me.

There's a text message from Asshole (Jason)

I open it.

Asshole: I heard your not picking me up today. Is that true?

Me: Yeah

Asshole: Why?

Me: Because I hate you! #FreakingDUHHH

Asshole: Are you gonna be home when I get there

Me: No. I'm going on a date with my boyfriend

Asshole: You have a boyfriend?! How come I don't know about him?

Me: Because it's non of your business!

Asshole: I thought what we had was true love! How could you do this to me😭

Me: Are we in some kinda Telenovela? Cuz if so, give me a sec to wear an extra red lipstick

Asshole: I can't imagine you in a Telenovela😂😂 

Me: Why not?

Asshole: Cuz you're not Latina enough

Me: I'm 15% Latina and I'm proud!

Asshole: I can tell😂

Me: Can we talk when you get here? I'm in a hurry

Asshole: Are you serious about the boyfriend thing? Do you really have a boyfriend?

Me: No. I'm going to a concert

Asshole: Phew! So does that mean I still have a shot?😏

Me: DREEAAM OON! *in high pitch*

Asshole: Wow

Me: Later bitch

Asshole: Later jerk

*end of text*

I take my small Michael Kors purse from closet and put a lipliner, lipstick, eyeliner, lip gloss, chapstick, and my credit card in it. I also take my charger and headphones. You can never take too much.

I go downstairs to the kitchen, to take the keys of my mom's old car, from the kitchen counter.

"Oh la la" my mom starts whistling. "With that outfit, you can make any guy do whatever you want him to. Just remember to be safe. I'm not trying to become a grandma at this age"

Like I said, a grown fuckgirl.

"Don't worry mom, I'm not trying to become a mother at this age either" I roll my eyes.

I take the car keys and head over to the car. The car is older than me, but it works, so I can't complain.

I get in the car and put my seatbelt on. I look at my outfit one more time, to see if looks okay​ or not. If It doesn't, I'll change it. I still have time.

It looks fine.

I turn the engine on and the second I start driving, my phone buzzes. What now?

There is a text message from White Boy.

I'm not trying to die, so I hit the breaks to stop and start replying.

Today is the day huh? On a scale from 1-10 how excited are you?

Just 100000000000000000

Wow... What are you gonna do when you meet him?

Kidnap him!

Whoa!

I'm kidding ofc. ¿Or am I?

What are you wearing?

My skin... Duh

Seriously!

Why do you care?

I just do. Send me a pic?

Nope

Why?

Let me think... Wait I got it, because idk you that's why!

C'mon. Tomorrow is gonna be our 1 month anniversary.

...And...?

I just wanna see your face

I look like a normal human. End of story!

:(((

You're the one who said we couldn't meet bc you had 'something to do'

I did

Bite me

Bite you where?😏

Pedophile!

When do you turn 17?

End of this year

Can you be more specific than that?

Nope!

You play the mastery game? Ok we'll play it

OMG. I'm so scared😱😱

You should be. I'm gonna find you and when I do...😈

You're gonna kill me?

What? No! I'm gonna kiss you

Stalker

Demon

Who should be scared now?

Me I guess

I'm gonna buy myself a fansy lunch before going to the concert. Ttyl

Later

*end of text*

I put my phone down, shaking my head. I take a deep breath and drive off.

He's gonna be shocked today, I'll make sure of that!

Author's Note

Hey guys. I'm not usually one to promote her social media, but I made a video about Shawn on my Instagram fan account and it'd mean a lot if you guys watched it and maybe even liked or commented on it!

My user is @/mendes4you. The link is in my bio. Thank you

I have a surprise coming up in the next chapter by the way😏

xoxo-Leyla❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.6K 210 10
One Direction is one of the most well known new bands around the UK and US. Big Time Rush is one of the biggest Nickelodeon acts and one of the best...
112K 7.7K 25
Get ready for teen drama, messed-up relationships, deep secrets and murders with these bitches broken hearts! ~ Lena and Rowan; the popular duo. ...
92.9K 2.1K 34
𝘈𝘜𝘙𝘖𝘙𝘈 𝘉𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘚 |❝in which two wizards fight against the odds ❞ (harry potter x female oc) (book four in the star-crossed series)