Finding Mr. Not So Right

By nyce_gurl

Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with... More

Chapter 1: Who is he??
Chapter 2: Not again!
Chapter 3: Faith or fate?
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Mission impossible
Chapter 6: Dragon's Lair
Chapter 7: Small world
Chapter 8: Uninvited
Chapter 9: The Fifth Member
Chapter 10: Stalk-her
Chapter 11: Rain
Chapter 12: The Dream
Chapter 13: Thank you
Chapter 14: Nothing to Something
Chapter 15: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Truce
Chapter 18: Stranger
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: Missing Link
Chapter 22: Broken Barrier
Chapter 23: Acquaintance
Chapter 24: The Plan
Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon
Chapter 26: Point of Realization
Chapter 27: The Revelations
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: The Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 30: The Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Lost and Found
Chapter 32: Dejavu
Chapter 33: Oh my God!
Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 37: The nightmare
Chapter 38: Endless night
Chapter 39: Visitor
Chapter 40: Trip to Busan
Chapter 41: Welcome back(s)
Chapter 42: The Rival
Chapter 43: We met again
Chapter 44: Masks Off
Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...
Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 47: Lies
Chapter 48: Two face
Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 50: Captured
Chapter 51: Behind the real you
Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed
Chapter 53: One Last Time
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: History repeats itself
Chapter 56: Rescue Mission
Chapter 57: Mutual feeling
Chapter 58: No one else comes close
Chapter 59: Old friend
Chapter 60: First and Last
Chapter 61: The Experiment
Chapter 62: The Revenge
Chapter 63: Darkest Hour
Chapter 64: The New Beginning
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 36: Confession

2K 74 4
By nyce_gurl

JIYONG'S POV

I walked out of the bar feeling really pissed. I can't believe her siding that bastard. After what he did to her, now they're friends? Or were they just friends? Argg! I didn't see her in two weeks and now that i did, he's with another man. Damn it.

I got out of the bar and was about to leave when i noticed a man came out from the back door. He was carrying a girl on his shoulder like a sack of potato. I thought it was some random girl who just got drunk but when I squinted my eyes to see it more clearly, i recognized who it was. It was Dara dangling limply on the man's shoulder looking unconscious.

Without thinking twice, i ran quickly to them before he could take Dara away.
"Put here down." I commanded him and that put him into a halt. He laid Dara down at the back of the van before he twisted around to face me. He has the same height and body structure as me. "Why are you taking her?"

"Its none of your business kid, now scram!" He said smirking at me. Tsk. This low life doesn't know who he's talking to huh.

"I'l spare you if you give her to me." I warned him but he laughed at me like i was telling a joke. I noticed three more men emerged from the van but their sizes were bigger than the first. These idiots really want to meet their creator this early.

"You mean spare us? Are you kidding me? Do you think you stand a chance against us?" He mocked. Now my blood is starting to boil.

"Last chance. Don't be stupid and hand her over to me." I said giving them my last warning.

"Not a chance boy." He said as he took his gun from his waist but before he could aim his gun at me, his three men were already on the ground flooding the floor with their own blood. The man looked behind him and he was beyond shocked to see them lying on the floor when he didn't even hear any gunshot. "Wh-what..hhow ddid you..." He stuttered looking back at me.

"You're next." I said as i smirked at him. He looked terrified at first but tried to aim the gun at me again. How stupid can he get? Before he could pull the trigger, i shot his knees and i heard a loud groan as he fell to the ground. Good thing the music from inside the bar was loud enough for no one seems to hear what's happening back here.

I took a step near him and crouched down to meet his level. "Who sent you?" I asked as i played with my gun in front of him.

"Don't kill me, please. I beg you." He said holding his knees now spurting out blood.

"You know, i hate repeating my question." I muttered as i gave him a passive face.

"Mr. Kwon. It was Mr. Kwon who sent us. He paid us to kidnap the girl." He instantly answered. The rage inside of me started to build up as my eyes narrowed into tiny slits.

"What does he want from her?" I gritted my teeth.

"I don't know, i just heard them talking about blackmailing someone." He said. So my sick headed father already knew about her. "Please don't kill me, don't let them know i told you that...."

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when someone from my back shot him in the head. I twisted around to check who it was but i don't see anyone until my eyes landed on one of the rooftops beside the bar. I saw a man holding a rifle disappeared in the dark. Maybe one of my father's snipers. Thinking that there's more of them, i immediately closed the door of the van where Dara was unconsciously lying as i hopped inside the driver's seat. I maneuvered the van and thought of heading to one of our secret hideout, the one even my father never knew.

I drove straight to the main road and tried to reach for my phone inside my pocket. I have to inform the rest of what was going on. With just one ring, Taeyang picked up his phone. "Jiyong?"

"Taeyang, get the rest of the members on the island ASAP. Be discreet. Don't give anyone the chance to follow you got it?" I told him.

"Got it." He said as he hung up without any questions asked.

I shifted my gaze at the back to where Dara is but she was still unconscious. After hours of driving, we arrived at the port where a speed boat was waiting for us. It will take us to the island where one of our hide out was located.

It took us another hour before we finally arrived. The islands seems abandoned and no one will ever suspect that someone could be hiding in it.

"Hang on Dara. No one can hurt you here. No one..."

--------
DARA'S POV

I shifted on my side as felt a soft fabric kissing my cheek. I never thought my blanket could be this soft. I spread my body more on my bed feeling its softness and my pillow, its so fluffy, i'm gonna die. Or not. Wait a second, what's that smell? Smells like food. I shot my eyes open and an unfamiliar room welcomed me.

"Where am i?" I whispered and looked around the room but there's no one in here but me. Memories of last night came rushing in as i tried to remember what happened. Oh my God. I think i've been kidnapped. I quickly stood up from the bed and was about to go out when i heard footsteps coming from outside. I immediately ran back to bed and pretended to sleep, my back facing the door. I shut my eyes firmly as i heard the door opening slowly. I heard him placed something on the table that smells like food. Oh my, i'm feeling hungry now but i still continued pretending.

"Ehem..." I heard him cleared his throat. Gosh, i think he already knows i'm awake. And just when i decided to continue my pretense, something inside me ruined everything as i heard my stomach growl like there's no tomorrow.

"You can stop pretending now...well at least your stomach wasn't" he said as he stifled a laugh.

Wait, i know that voice. I slowly twisted my body to take a peek and there, i saw him standing beside the bed while smirking at me.

"Jiyong?"

"Mhmm."

"Yyou kkidnapped me?" I asked stuttering.

"No, but you were almost kidnapped if i wasn't there." He said.

"So...you saved me?" I asked bowing my head. I didn't hear any response from him but instead, he asked me something i've been dying to hear.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little...." I said. Ok, i'm starving to death but i can't say that. He might think i'm such a pig.

"Just a little huh?" He smirked and shook his head. I saw him took the tray of food from the table and place it on the bed. The smell instantly entered my nose and i can't help but close my eyes to savor what's in front of me. "Go ahead, eat."

I didn't think twice as i took the fork and tasted it. Oh my, it taste good. I took another bite and another until i almost devour everything on the plate. I suddenly stopped when i noticed him staring at me. "What?" I asked looking at him puzzled.

"Nothing, you just look cute when you eat fast." Is it me or did i just see him smiling at me? I felt my cheeks burned because of his comment.

"Oh, sorry." I said and looked away to hide my face. Gosh, i really need to practice controlling my blushing.

I finished the food and drank the juice he prepared for me as i gave my thanks to him. I took the tray and was about to go out the room when he stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen, i'l wash the dishes..." I said.

"I'l take it. Just take some rest." He insisted as he grabbed the tray from me ready to leave the room.

"But i just woke up."

"Then take some more."

"Jiyong! I'm not sleepy anymore. Can i just accompany you down stairs?" I asked and gave him my puppy eyes that no one can resist.

He stared at me for seconds then sighed "Fine." He said as he opened the door.

Sitting in the kitchen counter, I watched him as he cleaned the dishes. "Did you know that staring is rude?" I heard him say as he continued. I just ignored his question and ask mine instead.

"How come you know all these stuff?"

"What stuff?" He asked shifting his gaze to me.

"Chores and cooking. I know a lot of men but only a few knows how to do it." He fell silent for a while and then turned around to face me after he's done with the dishes.

"So, you knew a lot of men?" He said crossing both arms above his chest with a stoic face.

"Of course, don't i look friendly to you?" I asked, why is he giving me that face again? He slowly walked closer to me and put both of his hands above the counter trapping me in the middle. I stiffened when he leaned closer and scrutinized my face. "WWhat?" I said feeling uneasy because of his closeness. Gosh, he smells so good. I felt my heart pound crazily inside my chest. Arggg. Dara, control yourself.

"I don't like that idea." He coldly said and looked at me straight in the eye.

"What idea?" I blinked at him quizzically.

"Of you being close with other guys." he grudgingly muttered.

"What are you saying?" I asked feeling confused. He averted his gaze and took his hands off the counter backing away from me. "Jiyong? What is it?"

I didn't hear any response from him and just turned his back at me. "Fine, if you don't want to tell me, i'l respect that." I said feeling pissed as i started walking away but abruptly stopped when i heard something i never expected to hear in my entire life.

"Because i like you..." he whispered. "...a lot." He said and my jaw dropped to the floor big time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 326 28
Warning : A tragic love story A story about a boy and a girl who don't understand the true meaning of love. Sandara Park : A naive girl who still lo...
11.4K 195 22
How hard can it be to be just "one of the crowd?" Fighting through whatever there is to let him know your existence in this world. But nothing beats...
78.6K 1.6K 31
Kwon Jiyong is a rich and very successful businessman. He only focus on working, buying up the broken business and selling them again. He's stuck in...
31K 659 10
They keep denying it to the world that they are a couple. They're just friends, so they say. They hid their love to protect it but what if by hiding...