Together In A&E {Casualty}

By _X_Sammii_X_

(Sequel To Romance In A&E) Ainsley and Madi survived the crash that almost killed them. Now, things have chan... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
End

Chapter Seven

136 8 1
By _X_Sammii_X_

Ainsley knew Sam had gone back to New York. She wanted him back in Cardiff though. She just wanted to see him. She knew she wanted to kiss him once more.

That morning, Ainsley woke and saw Iain sleeping. She quickly logged onto her Facebook and wrote -

Ainsley Beauchamp - You've always been the one for me. I'll love you for always.

She logged out and began tracing Iain's tattoo. She knew she had to get Madison up soon as she had her first day in Nursery. "Iain, wake up. We got an hour before Madi wakes," she whispered.
Iain whined. Ainsley grinned and kissed him. Iain kissed back and pulled Ainsley on top of him.

Jordan woke up beside Jason. She smiled remembering last night.
"Hey," Jason said.
"Hello," Jordan said. She was all of a sudden shy.
"What's wrong?" Jason asked. He pushed Jordan's hair out of her eye.
"Nothing. I just didn't expect you to still be here."
"Course I'd still be here."

Ainsley and Iain were almost doing it. They had gotten around to getting a new bed so they had a mattress on the floor. "Come on Mr Dean. Don't be shy," Ainsley said. She wanted him.

Iain and Ainsley began to do it. Ainsley grinned. She loved Iain but still loved Sam and Iain.

When they finished, they got changed and kissed. Ainsley woke up Madi. Madi was clingy.

Jordan made breakfast. Jason came downstairs.
"You didn't have to," Jason said.
"I wanted to. I'm going to pop over quickly to Ainsley's house to see Madi before her first day of nursery. I'll be back," Jordan said. They ate their breakfast together and then Jordan went to Ainsley's.

Madi was shaking as Ainsley got her changed into her uniform. "Madi, you look gorgeous."
"No like it. I want daddy."
Ainsley picked up her daughter and whispered in her ear. "I want him too."

Jordan arrived to see Madi. Iain let her in. "I'm here to see the big girl."
Iain smiled. "She's in the living room. She keeps taking her skirt off," he told her.
"Doesn't she want to go?"
"No!" Madi screamed.

Jordan went to talk to her. Madi eventually agreed. Jordan took a photo of them all together. She made it her home page on her phone.

Ainsley and Iain put all the kids in the car and then took Madi to nursery. Jordan got into the car and drove back to Jason's. All the kids were downstairs and he was feeding his sons.

Ainsley and Iain were standing outside Madi's new nursery. "Mummy, I don't like it," Madi whispered.
"Hey. It's only for a couple hours. Mummy will come and fetch you soon."
"No fank oo. Me stay at ED with mummy."

Reluctantly Madi went in. Ainsley and Iain went to the ED. She was working there again. Connie walked over. "How was Madison?"
"Scared."
Connie sighed. "I'll come over later with a present for her. It's a teddy."
"Thanks mummy," Ainsley said. Connie and Ainsley hugged tightly.

Ainsley suddenly got a phone call. Her whole world fell apart. She screamed for Iain. Connie ran to get him.

Jordan and Jason were playing around with the kids. Jordan's phone rang. It was Connie.
"Connie?"
"It's Madison. She's had an accident at nursery."

Jordan hung up and left the house.

Iain had gone to collect Madison. Ainsley was shaking in the ED. She knew she needed Sam there.

Madison was brought in. "This is Madison Strachan. Three years old. Fallen down a full slight of stairs. Severe injuries," Iain said as he began listing off the treatment Madi had been given.

"Madi, come on baby girl. Mummy needs you," Ainsley sobbed.
Iain wheeled her in. Ainsley was in tears. Connie let Iain stay off duty.

Iain held Ainsley tightly. Elle began working on Madison.
"I need Sam here. It's his daughter," Ainsley sobbed. "Cal needs told too."

Iain took Ainsley to the family room. Connie sat with her. Iain rang Sam and Cal.

Jordan ran in in tears. Iain seen her. He had finished on the phone. Jordan cried in Iain's arms.
"What happened?"
"She fell down a flight of stairs."

Ainsley was holding Madison's teddy close to her. The door opened and Sam walked in. "Ainsley?"
"I-I thought you were in New York."
"No. I just said that."

Iain had gone back on duty. He couldn't handle seeing Madi fighting for her life. Again.

Ainsley cuddled into Sam. "She's so small and she's going through too much," Ainsley sobbed.
Sam held her. Ainsley sobbed. Elle came in.
"Madison is stable. She's in a coma for now but should wake soon," Elle said. Ainsley and Sam nodded.

Sam took Ainsley for a drink to take her mind off everything. Ainsley ordered as much as she could. Sam joined her.

Iain went back with Jordan when Sam told him he was taking Ainsley to the pub to take her mind off Madi for a while. Iain took the other kids with him. They went to Jason's house. Jason hugged Jordan.

Sam and Ainsley were both getting drunk. "M-Madi is my baby and she can't die," Ainsley slurred.
Sam just nodded and he downed some shots.

Iain took the kids back to Ainsley's and got them to sleep. He got on the sofa and began dozing off.

Sam wasn't as drunk as Ainsley so he took her to his flat. "Sam, shag me," Ainsley mumbled. She began unbuckling his belt. "Come on Sammy. You want this."
"Yeah baby," Sam slurred. They kissed and began to do it.

Jordan and Jason made out. The boys whined. Jason asked for Jordan's help to put them in bed. Jason had a lift in the house for the boys.

Ainsley and Sam laid breathless. Ainsley soon conked out asleep. Sam soon followed her.
*the next morning*
Ainsley woke next to Sam. She smiled slightly. Ainsley cuddled into him. "Ainsley?"
"Yeah. It's me."
Sam pulled her close and kissed her. Ainsley turned the kiss heated and passionate.

Ainsley straddled him. "You're not drunk. Why are we doing this?" Sam asked.
"Cause we both need to feel love. We have Madi."
Sam nodded and ran his hands up and down Ainsley's hips.
"You're beautiful," he said. Ainsley smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. It was gentle.

Iain woke up and gave the kids breakfast. He was getting his kids this weekend. He was excited.

Jordan woke cuddled into Jason. Jordan smiled. She felt Jason running his hands through her hair.
"Hey," she said. She looked up and seen Jason was doing that in his sleep. She smiled and kissed his lips lightly. She tucked him in and got out of bed. She needed to go back to her own house today, but she didn't want to leave Jason alone with the kids. She seen how much work and effort he put into them.

Iain text Ainsley to see if she was okay. He knew she would be at the hospital. "Iain, where mumma?" Evie asked.
"She's with Madi at the ED."
Evie pouted. "Madi be okay?"
"Yeah. She'll be fine."

Ainsley cuddled into Sam. "I've missed you so much. It destroyed me when I thought you'd gone back to New York."
Sam smiled. "I could never leave Madison. Or you for that matter."
Ainsley kissed his chest. "You gave me my gorgeous Madi. I'm so thankful for that."
"You're with someone. You should go," Sam said.

Iain had just gotten Angel's nappy changed. Evie and Layla were fast asleep in their beds. The front door opened and Ainsley ran in. "Ains, what's happened?"
"I-I fell asleep at Sam's. I'm sorry."
Iain walked over to Ainsley and kissed her. She turned the kiss heated.
Iain pulled her upstairs and kissed her. He pushed her on the bed. Ainsley smiled.
"Take me," Ainsley moaned. Iain smirked.
"Of course baby."

Jordan was in tears with Jason. Jason held her tightly.
"It's going to be okay," Jason said. The phone rang. It was Connie.
"Hello?"
"Madi has woke up. She's fine but has a broken arm," Connie said. "I can't tell Ainsley because her phone is off."
"No worries. I'll go over and tell her."
Ainsley and Iain were doing it hard. Ainsley missed Sam but she had Iain now and that was okay for her.

Iain collapsed on the bed next to Ainsley. "You still got it handsome," Ainsley mumbled.
"Yeah. I'll show you again tonight if you want."
Ainsley grinned and began rubbing his tattoo. "Why don't you show me now?"
"Sure," Iain smirked. Ainsley grinned and kissed him. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ainsley whined. She got up and wrapped her dressing gown around her. Iain did the same.

They went downstairs and opened the door. Jordan was there. They brought her in. As Iain sat down, Ainsley and Jordan could both see his manhood. Jordan tried not to look because it would just make her want him. She hadn't had proper sex with Jason yet.
"Your mum rang. Madi is awake and is fine. She just has a broken arm," Jordan said. Ainsley cried with happiness and hugged Jordan. Iain hugged both girls.
"I'll er, I'll get dressed," Iain said. He kissed Ainsley passionately and went upstairs.
"Sorry about that."
Jordan smiled. "It's fine."

Iain was sitting on the bed. Ainsley came in. "So, that wasn't awkward," she said.
"Providing you keep it quiet, we can quickly finished what we started," Iain said as he pulled Ainsley onto him. She could feel he was turned on.

Jordan went back to Jason. Jason was playing with his sons and daughter. He was also playing with Jordan's kids.
"Hey," Jordan said. Jason smiled.
"You okay?"
Jordan nodded and kissed him passionately.
"What was that for?" he asked.
"I want us to... to make love tonight if you want to."
Jason smiled and nodded.

Ainsley and Iain laid breathless. They kissed passionately.
"Love you," Iain said. He played with Ainsley's hair.
"Love you too baby."
Iain held her close. "Come on. Let's go see Madi."

Ainsley and Iain arrived at the ED. They went straight to where Madi was. Sam was there. "Sam."
"Ainsley."
Ainsley was longing for Sam's touch. She wanted to make things work with Iain though. She couldn't lose another guy. She wouldn't cope. She knew she wouldn't.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Cal's PTSD storyline will begin in the next chapter.
Thank you for reading.
💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 0 17
Sam has just walked into Skye's life. But there is something different about him, his mysteriousness keeps her interested in knowing more about him...
8.2K 694 23
Mallory finds herself brokenhearted when she loses the love of her life in a tragic accident. She's left to pick up the pieces of her life with the h...
9.1K 328 18
Connie and Jacob fan fiction - will they get their happily ever after, or will Connie's illness prevent her from being with the man of her dreams? W...
1.3M 36.8K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...