Ordained - Jyler Fan Fiction

By BrendonBySleep

{COMPLETED - BOOK 1} Everyday seemed like it was repeating itself, the pattern of Tyler's life becoming more... More

Trailer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
My Snapchat
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
Sequel

thirteen

1.2K 47 94
By BrendonBySleep

You know how I was saying how I went up on stage and was a host before the sermon? Well I got a message today saying they want us to go up with the original hosts every friday and do it with them and learn from them so we can be the hosts when we become leaders! I'm super stoked because our pastor told us all how much he loved us up there and even told me I was a natural and wanted to see me doing more in the ministry! It's so overwhelming but it honestly feels like I'm getting somewhere in my life.

][

Jenna's POV

Anxiety.

Everything was happening so fast in a way it made my stomach churn. I found myself waking up anxious of what was to come. It wasn't like I was frightened of Tyler, I trusted him with everything, but I was frightened on what was to come. I had butterflies at the thought of the future and I honestly couldn't piece together where we would be in even a year. I've always been one to worry too much, and I think Tyler is catching on.

My grandparents were ecstatic that I was moving out, not because I was finally getting out of their hair, but because I've apparently finally met the love of my life, according to them. It's weird to think they've known Tyler longer than me, always seeing him help out every Sunday at church. But they could never possibly know him the way I do.

It wasn't hard to move all my stuff to Tyler's, especially when he got all the boys to help manoeuvre everything. Mark tried to make up an excuse to get out of it, but Tyler forced him to come out of the house for once. Josh and Tyler's family even came out to help, his brothers being the first to step in. Tatum and Maddie helped me pack my room, it didn't take long and only filled a few boxes, giving the boys some ease. We were practically done before late afternoon, all of us gathering for lunch in Tyler's backyard. Or shall I say, our backyard.

"I still don't understand why you all came out to help, I hardly have any stuff" I giggled, I hadn't really gathered many stuff in Ohio, and only really bring the necessities up, but I guess clothes build up quickly.

"It's Sunday afternoon. We go to church and that's it, we don't do anything" Zack laughed, "however, we did go to the earlier session so we could come here, so you kinda owe us"

"We don't owe you anything!" Tyler butt in, "I'm the eldest, you owe me my childhood freedom"

I watched as Zack rolled his eyes before cuddling into Tatum, The sizzle of the barbecue ringing in my ears. Josh insisted on barbecuing, not letting me do a thing. Though, I did in fact sneak in a salad I made. It was a bit chilly outside, but none of us seemed to mind. There were clouds covering the sun, yet it wasn't too dull for us to not have a good time.

The laughs and conversations flowing throughout the patio made me smile, this felt like family, a family I enjoyed.

--

"Jenna, love? I need to tell you something" Tyler walked into the living room from the kitchen, my body sunk into the cushions as I watched the soap opera on the screen.

"What's up?" I asked, finally looking over as he stood above me.

"Well, me and Josh, we've finished our album..." He sighed

"That's awesome! Regional At Best will really take off, I bet" I smiled, earning no reaction from the boy in front of me.

"We're going to go on tour in a month Jen, I should of told you sooner"

My mouth hung open for a moment, thinking of the words I should vocalise.

"You're leaving?" Was all I could make out, Tyler's brown eyes revealing a crushed expression.

"I wanted to be as close to you as possible before we left, and I know we just settled in but I just can't stand keeping something from you" he explained, scratching his neck nervously, stretching out slightly as his hand shook.

"Tyler" I whispered, "Tyler, sit down"

He eventually came around to sit next to me on the couch, his face capturing a worrisome look. I grabbed his hands with both of mine, making sure our eyes connected before I spoke.

"It'll fly by, okay? You don't need to worry about me, all you need to do is focus on what you're destined to go out and do. I'll keep working extra shifts and I'll write to you as much as I can. It'll be okay" I smiled, knowing that just losing him for a little bit was going to pain me.

"If I could afford to take you with me, I would" he sighed, looking down at his lap. I tapped his chin, lifting it up to meet me. "One day I'll take you around the world"

"How long are you gone for?"

"We called it 'The Mostly November Tour', it goes for just over a month" he explained, smirking at the name. "The first show is in Cincinnati, so I'll definitely bring you along to that one"

"You've got me excited now" I giggled, "don't worry about it okay? All we can do is just enjoy the time we have together before you go, I just moved in for crying out loud"

"You did indeed" Tyler smiled, leaning in to wrap his arms around my waist, creeping his body to fall into the side of the couch. His arms were warm, his soft skin embracing me in a way that gave me goosebumps. I may have been anxious of what was to come, but I sure didn't care about anything at this moment. All I knew, is that Tyler was going to go off and do what he loved, and I was to see him when he got back. I would miss him, but I'll have to just deal with it knowing he's out there being the good in the world like we spoke.

Tyler's head lingered behind my hair, his chin pressed against my shoulder lightly. He didn't seem fond of the show I was watching, yet kept his attention just on me. I could feel his eyes drilling into me, his lips eventually pressing against my jawline. At first it made me tense, relaxing as I came to my senses.

"Do you not like that?" He whispered, earning a chuckle to escape my lips.

"No, I'm just not used to it"

I could sense him smiling like an idiot before doing it again, only this time, his lips stayed there for longer, my cheeks warming as I bit my lip.

How did I deserve this

][

A/N

I'm updating a lot because I write a lot before bed.

I have so many ideas for this story it's insane, I hope you all will stick around for it.

My poppy had a heart operation today and it was practically pointless because they couldn't actually do what they were meaning to do. So now he's gotta go through different doctors to try and get into a different surgery. It's all so complicated and worrying, but I know he's strong.

~ Viella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 339 37
Josh looked into my eyes then dipped his head down and kissed my forehead. "You're a broken angel, and I'm going to put you back together. I promise...
11.2K 202 29
A book of any and all tøp oneshots(although currently I'm doing Joshler oneshots because that's all anyone seems to care about sorry jenna). -Most o...
3.5K 166 18
[This is a collab with @joshandtylerlanegirl!] * * * * * "Y/N," Tyler's voice dropped to just above a whisper. "I've seen you and Be...
2.4K 248 38
Tyler Jøseph is a Seniør in High Schøøl whø happens tø be a pessimistic løner. He has a guidance cøunselør tø talk tø as well as his best friend, Jøs...