ALDC Transformed // Dance Mom...

Por Taylor_Smiles

When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studi... Más

Chapter 1: School Lunch
Chapter 2: My Life Just Changed
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Something New
Chapter 4: Pyramid
Chaper 5: Friendship Cake
Chapter 6: Just a Mini Situation
Chapter 7: Practice Never Ends Perfect
Chapter 8: The Sleepover
Chapter 9: You're In
Chapter 10: Ballerinas and Ballerinos
Chapter 11: Jojo Juice
Chapter 12: Friends are your Competition
Chapter 13: We got Bowling fans
Chapter 14: Traveling in Style
Chapter 15: Vegas Fun
Chapter 16: The Competition
Chapter 17: The Evening
Chapter 18: Tiffany... Is bad
Chapter 19: Your Out and We're In...
Chapter 20: The Unexpected
Chapter 21: Learn to Act
Chapter 22: The interviews
Chapter 23: Dad...
Chapter 24: A Little bit of Fun
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: Good Morning America
Chapter 27: New York Opportunities
Chapter 28: Breakdowns
Chapter 29: Awards
Chapter 30: I Wont Forget You
Chapter 31: Are you Coming Back?
Chapter 32: Just Keep Dancing
Chapter 33: Times a Tickin'
Chapter 34: Stop Being a Flirt
1k?!?!? OMG THANK YOU!
Chapter 35: Gloomy Days
Chapter 36: A Trip to See the Boys
Chapter 37: The Road was Closed
Chapter 38: We're like Sisters
Chapter 39: A Unique Friendship
Chapter 40: Bringing Tears
Wattpad Instagram Page
Chapter 41: Attention Giver
Chapter 42: A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 43: Unhealthy Competition
Chapter 44: Everyone Wants to Leave
Chapter 45: Win or Loose
Chapter 47: A Great Surprise
Chapter 48: Filling My Week
Chapter 49: Busy Bee
Chapter 50: Girl in the Parking Lot
Quick News
Chapter 51: Holiday Special
Chapter 52: Hello Again
Life Update
Chapter 53: Shop or Drop
Chapter 54: ALDC Holiday Party 2k17
Chapter 55: Traditional ALDC Holiday Sleepover
Chapter 56: Creative Thinking
Dance Moms Contest
Chapter 57: Sing it Right
Chapter 58: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 59: Perfectly Packed Day
Chapter 60: Backup Dancers and Giraffe Onesies
20k Reads Freak Out
Chapter 61: River of Tears
Congratulations @MileneLopes6
Chapter 62: Today's Going to be Better
Chapter 63: Promo Filming
Chapter 64: Where Dreams come True
Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?
Chapter 66: Or is it Not?
Chapter 67: None of Them Know
Chapter 68: Got a Leak
Chapter 69: So Much Hurt
Chapter 70: Back At It
Chapter 71: Stress
Chapter 72: Happy Tears
Chapter 73: The Journey has just Begun
Authors Final Words
ALDC Transformed 2
New Book Link Released
ALDC Transformed 2
100k Reads?!
Blank
Are You Interested in Joining a Roleplay?

Chapter 46: Bowling or Not

5K 91 24
Por Taylor_Smiles

After Abby slammed the door shut there was complete silence.

"At least our girls didn't get yelled at." Alysa's mom Mary broke the silence.

Jess rolled her eyes as we all finished gathering our stuff and getting ready. "Yeah, I don't wanna get yelled at right now!" Alysa laughed.

"Me either!" Alexus agreed giggling. (See what I did there?)

After we finished getting ready we were headed back to the hotel. We met many fans as we walked out to the buses but when we finally got to leave I was exhausted. But it was only hardly past lunch time so I had a pretty good chunk of the day left.

Guilt free all of us elites fell asleep on the bus. "Girls were here." I was awoken by Holly's voice as she shook us.

"We're already here?" I questioned trying to wake up.

"We're here all right. Now let's go, we can't stay on this bus all day." Holly told us.

Slowly but surely we exited the bus and entered the hotel. Our suitcases were transferred to our rooms as we searched for something we wanted to eat at the hotel.

"Where do you girls want to eat?" Melissa asks.

"Without a doubt Starbucks." Kalani answered dramatically reaching for the in hotel Starbucks to the left of us.

"I could definitely use some caffeine." Jill answered confidently.

"Starbucks." Mackenzie agreed.

"Okay I guess we're going to Starbucks then." Kira confirmed.

We walked over to the Starbucks ordered our food then headed up to our hotel room.

When we opened our two designated elite hotel rooms we opened the connecting doors to give us more space. However we left the connecting door to the moms room close. We don't being with our moms 24/7 and they don't like being with us that much either. As much as we are together, we need our apart time too.

"Abby's gonna kick our butts after winter break." Mackenzie stated plopping onto one of the beds.

"You don't have to say that twice." Kendall replied rolling her eyes.

"Hey... Winter break doesn't end for a while let's spend it not dwelling on the future." Brynn suggested.

"I'm in, I need some relaxation time with my phone." Mackenzie slurped the last drops of her tall Waffle cone frappe.

"And I need some texting therapy with Conor." Kendall beamed as she entered her passcode into her phone.

"Weirdo." Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"Hey Mads how about you show me those Miranda videos you've been telling me about." I nudged her with my shoulder while squirming my eyebrows around.

"Fine but they're super embarrassing." Maddie laughed leaned over to grab her iPad from off the nightstand next to the bed.

"Hey it's me Miranda." Jojo mocked Maddie.

"Miranda Sings is ashamed of Maddie." Kalani laughed.

"Shut up." Maddie rolled her eyes as she opened up her camera roll.

We all huddled together on one of the beds so we could all see the iPad.

"Do the natural makeup tutorial, that one is hilarious!" Brynn pointed to the screen.

"I don't think I've seen that one yet." Mackenzie added.

"Okay, then we'll watch that one." Maddie replied pressing the video.

"Hello it's me Miranda! Today I'm going to teach you have to do a natural makeup routine so you can look stylish."

"Oh my gosh your face!" I laughed at the amount of lipstick she wore.

"But the voice though!" Mackenzie cracked up.

"First you need luscious lips so take your lipstick and put it on regularly." We watched Maddie smear the lipstick all over her mouth and around it.

"Now take your eye wizard wand and push it up your eye lashes." Maddie held a mascara wand in her hand.

"Aww shoot I'm out! Why are you out! I'm trying to film a video! Work! Ugh!" Maddie was yelling at the mascara wand and as we watched it we all cracked up. She sniffled loudly then covered the camera ending the video.

"What the heck was that!" I said unable to stop laughing.

"My lovely makeup tutorial." Maddie made a Miranda face and did the voice bouncing her eyebrows up and down.

I rolled my eyes at her an let out a giggle.

We all gathered around Maddie watching the ridiculously funny Maddie remakes Miranda videos.

The door in the other room jiggled and Ashley entered the room.

"Hey girls we're in Orlando, in a resort! How about you go do something. Like explore the hotel, anything works, just do something." Ashley encouraged.

"But mom, we're watching Maddie's Miranda videos." Brynn complained.

Ashley gave Bynn the eye. "How about you girls go bowling there is one at the hotel on the second floor."

Jess entered the room and stood by Ashley. "Guys listen to Ashley and go bowling it will be fun." Jess spoke up.

"Fine we'll do it." Kendall gave in.

"Okay, just stick together." Ashley added before exiting back to the moms room and shutting the door.

"Okay." Kalani replied as we began to shuffled between both of our rooms to get dressed in casual attire.

I wore a cute and casual light grey spaghetti strap dress with black booty shorts underneath. My tan and white flip flops were thrown onto my feet last.

Once we were all ready we made our way into the hallway with our personal room keys.

"What floor did they say the bowling alley was?" Jojo asked as we headed toward the elevator.

"The second floor." I recalled as we loaded the elevator.

"You better be right." Kendall laughed as she hit the button for floor two.

When we got off the elevator we started walking. We walked around the loop of the lobby and found the bowling alley.

"You guys ready for bowling?" Kendall questioned wiggling her eyebrows.

"You bet I am!" Brynn confidentially replied.

"Let's just hope this time we don't get swarmed with fans." Jojo laughed.

"What? When did this happen!" Kalani's eyes grew wider.

"Oh yeah I forgot you weren't there!" Maddie realized.

"How about you guys tell her the story and Brynn and I will get the lane." I laughed.

"Okay." Mackenzie replied then began to explain the story.

Brynn and I walked over to the front desk where a blonde haired lady sat wearing a staff uniform. She certainly wasn't a Happy Herald by any means but who knows? Can't judge a book by its cover, right?

"Could we get a lane?" Brynn asked cheerfully.

"Do you have your parental with you?" She asked tiredly.

"No were just here with friends." I replied.

"Due to our policy you cannot be here without a guardian." She smacked on her gum.

"Pardon, we're here with two fifteen year olds." Brynn answered.

"Where?" The girls asked still chowing on her gun in a really annoying exaggerated way.

"They're right over there." I said as we both pointed in their direction.

"I'm gonna have to verify they're fifteen." She blandly replied.

I tried to keep my cool as Brynn and I called them over. "Nia, Kalani!" We motioned them over to us.

They looked confused but came over to us. "What's the problem?" Kalani asked.

"You guys can't bowl here without a guardian." The worker set her head on her hand.

"We're fifteen." Nia replied pointing between both Kalani and herself.

"I'm going to have to see some ID." The worker stated. Who needs ID to bowl? That's one of the weirdest policy I've ever heard.

"We don't have our permits with us." Nia frowned.

"Well I'm going to have to see some proof before you bowl." She yawned.

"May you please just let us bowl?" Kalani asked.

"No, you heard the policy." She stated seeming annoyed. What a stupid policy you have to have a guardian to bowl in a hotel with your friends. Seriously?

Kalani and Nia both looked beyond confused and annoyed.

"Wait I think I have some proof." Kalani stated pulling out her phone.

After a few second of her fiddling around with it she showed the lady a Google search for Kalani Hiliker and the age.

"Whatever, that could totally be photoshopped because your not famous. But I'll let it slide because I'm feeling generous today." She grumbled. "Very." Kalani mouthed sarcastically when the lady wasn't looking.

"How many are in your group?" She questioned messing around with something on her desktop computer.

"Two adults and six children." Nia answered. Due to Kalani and Nia's age they were counted as adults.

"Thar will be... Three hundred and fifteen dollars." The lady answered still wearing a frown. I widened my eyes and looked to Brynn at this crazy amount.

"Excuse me?" Nia asked. She was so shocked her mouth hung open.

"Three hundred and fifteen dollars." The lady repeated rolling her eyes.
I was shocked. We certainly didn't have to pay that kind of money the last time we were bowling. We are in Orlando but still, that's outrageous!

"I think we're gonna pass." Nia answered once again.

The lady groaned and held the back button on her keyboard. We simply walked over to the other girls. "We're going." I mouthed then we all walked out of the bowling alley

"Why did we leave?" Maddie asked. Nia explained the whole situation and we all concluded the lady was rude and those prices were way to high they need to cut it. (Cut it 😏)

We turned a corner and we were headed to the elevator. "Hold up!" A man ran after us from behind I turned around and we stopped confused.

"You've been pranked!" He stated.

"What?" Maddie asked confused.

"Buzzfeed has pranked you." He explained.

I couldn't help but start laughing along with the other girls. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on out everyone!" He yelled. All of our moms, camera men, assistants, and some buzzfeed members came out from the elevator. One I recognized as the worker but now she wore a happy smile and was wearing a buzzfeed cap on her head.

I covered my mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh!" I remarked. Many of the other girls had similar reactions.

"You guys were in on this?" Nia asked looking to the moms.

"You got it!" My mom replied.

"But, wait! Your Buzzfeed!" I asked still in shock.

"That's us!" The girl who was playing the worker replied.

"You don't really work here right?" Mackenzie asked.

"Right, my name is Lisa!" She laughed.

She came over and hugged us. "I felt so bad tricking you."

"Don't sweat it." Jojo laughed.

"You guys handled that so well though, I never would have handled it that way." Lisa pointed out.

"How long were you guys planning on pranking us?" Maddie asked.

"Since the begging of this week." Another one of the Buzzfeed members replied.

"To think we would have never known." Kalani laughed.

"Yeah you guys are pretty good prankers." Jojo added.

"You think? Maybe we could give you some tips." Lisa answered.

"Yeah that'd be great!" Kendall replied.

"You guys clearly need tips on how to not be pranked you were absolutely clueless." Jill added.

"Hey! There was no way of knowing!" Nia laughed trying to act serious.

"Sure... it was pretty obvious." Melissa added before letting out a big laugh.

"No it wasn't!" Jojo replied.

After talking to the Buzzfeed people a little more as they filmed us, we had to film their closing.

Just us elite girls stood together before we could start the closing. "Hey Buzzfeed fans!" We all waved to the cameras.

"Did you like this prank?" Kendall asked.

"Because if you did Buzzfeed has more coming your way!" Nia added.

"That's right! You better keep an eye out and make sure you don't miss anything!" Maddie smiled at the camera.

"Because I can assure you there's currently some stuff in the works as we speak!" I joyously let out.

"We were tricked, but will you be?" Kalani asked.

"Make sure you stick around until the end to click on Buzzfeed's latest videos in the annotations." Brynn instructed.

"Let us know in the comments what you would do in a situation like this." Mackenzie said pointing downwards in the direction of the comment box.

"On three we love Buzzfeed." Jojo started chanting. We all turned to face each other with making sure the camera could still see everyone. We put our hands in the center.

"One, Two, Three!" Jojo shouted as we bounced our hands.

"We love Buzzfeed!" We all shouted throwing our hands in the air then cheering.

It was an absolutely amazing day! After that we even got to go swimming at the pool with some of the people at Buzzfeed. We even got one of the pools all to ourselves. We partied as the Buzzfeed camera crew filmed us.

The DJ blasted music and it was super cool because they even played music under the water! We partied until night before having to say goodbye and hit the sack.

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

{Hey what's up Buzzfeed! Bet you weren't expecting that! If you were your kinda a mind reader... BTW how many of you understood the cut it reference? 😂✂️ Anyways, thanks so much for reading my book! Make sure to favorite this chapter cause it makes my day! Also don't forget to leave a comment because I LOVE reading them! Love you guys so much! 😘}

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.7K 630 39
You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I know what you've done But when you call me baby I know I'm not the only one Or When a charming new boy jo...
16.7K 514 100
It's Season 6, Chloe Lukasiak didn't leave the ALDC and Dance Moms after Season 4. What if the season ended differently? What if Maddie was more heav...
4.3K 97 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...
54.9K 1.2K 29
"I'm now becoming my own self fulfilled prophecy." - MARINA Kianna King didn't know what she expected when it was rumored her dance studio was getti...