If You.. (COMPLETED)

By gracey87

she is leaving.. and i can't do anything.. my love is leaving.. like a fool, I'm blankly standing here.. why... More

Intro
Present Day
First Encounter
Unfulfilled Love
Jealousy
Friend?
Blossoming Love
Secret Love Story
Start of Something New
Promise
Jeju Island Trip (Part 1) - Love Hurts
Jeju Island Trip (Part 2) - Truth or Dare
Jeju Island Trip (Part 3) - I Choose You
Jeju Island Trip (Part 4) - Surprise!
Breaking Apart
She's Leaving
Old Friend
Hyolyn
Coming Home
Fluttering Feelings
Baekmi's Wedding
The Truth
Good News
Where is Suho?
Begin Again
It's Official
Birthday Gift
I'm Sorry
Yes, I Do
You Are My First
I Will Kill You - (Part 1)
I Will Kill You - (Part 2)
Be With You
Kim Jun Rong
Finale (Part 2) - The End
Announcement!
Announcement New story!
BTS x BLACKPINK

Senior Year

901 32 0
By gracey87

Until...

Seoul High School
February 2010

Friday Afternoon
9 months left for the graduation day, all seniors been so busy and pushing themselves to study hard for their upcoming final exams plus with the other school activities. Chorong is one of the seniors as she also the president of the school magazine club. She have to complete this year school magazine by October so she got another 8 months to collect all data and information from her club members. She felt stressed out but with the help of her members which also her best friends make her feel a bit relieved, happy and excited at the same time because she able to spend time together with them before she graduated.

Magazine Club Room
They all gathered around, each members has been assigned by chorong to collect data and information from other fellow students and teachers. It's her job to make sure their work is up to date and not playing around with each others. While busy with their works, Mr. Soo one of teacher approach them.
Mr. Soo: good afternoon girls.
All: good afternoon Mr. Soo, anything we can help you?
Mr. Soo: yes, I've got something to tell you. I want all of you to organize a charity event for the orphanage. Discuss with each other and i want chorong to become a leader for this project. If you girls need help or ask for an advise the appointed leader can come anytime at my office. One more thing is it's not just 6 of you working on this project but you will be joined by other group of 6 students from another club. I also have already appointed 1 leader from the other group to help chorong with the project. Next friday i want both leaders come to my office and update me the progress of this project. I hope both team can work well together and give each other cooperation to make this project goes smoothly. So, before i leave you have any questions to ask?

They look at each other faces, they still digesting all words coming out from Mr. Soo. It's too much for them to handle at one time.
Bomi: but Mr. Soo there a lot of other students in this school, why us?
Eunji: sorry to disappoint you Mr. Soo but we also got a lot of other stuffs to do and one of them is the school magazine. We can't afford to do another project right now.
Naeun: I actually agreed with eunji unnie Mr. Soo, our work will be delay and yet still a lot of things need to be done.

Meanwhile namjoo and hayoung keep silent and not interrupt their conversation. They all know for the past few days chorong feel stress with overload of works, assignments and upcoming exams. They don't want chorong to fall sick due to overwork. Chorong felt burden but at the same time don't want to disappoint her teacher.
Chorong: Mr. Soo, why you choose me as a leader? May i know which other club that you appoint work with us?
Mr. Soo: please calm down i will answer all your questions one by one. I choose your club because you done so well with your previous project, never disappoints your teacher and work as a team. I know you got other things to do like what you have mention to me just now but i do believe and trust each and every one of your capabilities to carry out this project. Chorong, i choose you as a leader because I've seen how you handle your members and manage to carry your previous project successfully. Also you will be graduate end of this year, am i right?  So why don't you take this as your last project before you leaving this school, it will be very good for your resume to apply at any university that you like. I don't aspects your answer right now, i let you discuss among yourselves and please do let me know. Hopefully I'm hearing a good news from all of you. About the other team you will know soon but only when you agree to do this project.

After Mr. Soo leave, they start to discuss either want to do the project or not.
Hayoung: Chorong unnie, we know you've been busy, tired and stressed with all this school stuff, your daily schedule very tight but don't force yourself just to pleased other people. We don't you to overwork yourself cause you might end up fall sick.
Namjoo: I totally agree with the maknae but whatever your decision is we will support you unnie.
Naeun: let's say chorong unnie willing to accept this project, how can we manage to work on our school magazine plus working with other students that we don't even know? Must be stressful, I can't imagine it.

Chorong felt touched by her dongsaengs who is caring towards her. She then looked at bomi and eunji the same aged friends, she quite surprise to see both of them quiet because usually they will make a noise and chaos but this time both keep their mouth shut.
Chorong: you two, anything to say?
Eunji: unnie, as what namjoo said earlier no matter what is your decision, good or bad we will face the difficulties together.
Chorong: i will think about it.

Basketball Court
The school basketball team busy practicing for their upcoming tournament in 1 months. While they busy playing woohyun came, stand in front of suho without knowing he punch suho on stomach 3 times. Suho fell down, woohyun grab his shirt and punch on his face 2 times. Suho getting really angry and kick his chest, he was about to kick his face but Baekhyun and chanyeol quickly grab and stop him meanwhile myungsoo and hoya covered woohyun from getting beat by suho.
Suho: what the heck are doing?!
Woohyun: she broke up with me because of you asshole! Damn you piece of shit..! She said she loves you and break my heart you stupid playboy!

His heart beating fast because feeling angry to woohyun, he manage to escape from baekhyun and chanyeol, he punch his face. Myungsoo able to push him back and Baekhyun catch suho before he fall down.
Suho: I never confess anything and i don't even like her! If you want to know she is the one who always disturb and chasing me, she even confessed her love to me but i reject her. She's forcing me to accept her love, you stupid fool before you smashed someone's face, ask first and don't jump into conclusion damn it!

Meanwhile one of the student report it to Mr. Soo on what happen back in the court. He also act as a head of school discipline, quickly go there before the fight getting worse.
Mr. Soo: stop it! What happen here? What are you boys doing? Are you fighting with each other?
Suho: he hit me first Mr. Soo!
Woohyun: but he hit me twice!
Mr. Soo: enough!!! Both of you follow me back to my office, now!

Mr. Soo Office
Mr. Soo: what happened back in the court? You two are senior in this school and well known by other students but doesn't mean you can do anything you like! The juniors are watching and don't you feel ashamed about yourself? I will let you go this time but if I caught both of you again, you done! Understand?!
Suho & woohyun: ne.. (Both nodded).
Mr. Soo: woohyun you can go, suho you stay i need to talk to you.

Woohyun stand up and take a bow, leaving the room and left Mr. Soo and suho. Mr. Soo look at suho and shake his head.
Mr. Soo: how you feel right now?
Suho: I'm not guilty.
Mr. Soo: I didn't say this is your fault suho, as i can recall 4 years back you are very decent and down to earth student but I don't know what changed you into a troublemaker. You must remember this year is you last your last year as a high school student. After this you will continue your study and explore more what life is all about, take risks, making your own decision and learn other people's culture and lifestyle but if you don't change your bad attitude nobody can help you. Think about your future and family suho, they must be feel upset with you. You need to learn how to forgive and forget, control you ego and emotion, be more mature and respect others.

Head facing down while listening to Mr. Soo, deep inside his heart he actually agreed with him. Yes, he is a troublemaker and a playboy at school. He dates a lot of girls in school, most of them end up with broken hearted because he will broke up with them in few weeks or months. He got lot of admirers and always received many love confession but he will reject it just like that. Girls cry for him, chase him and will do anything to become his girlfriend. He aware of that, he locked his heart from falling in love again, he's not ready for a serious relationship with other girl due to his past. His heart only can be open again by someone whom he will fall in love with when the time is right.
Mr. Soo: don't worry I won't suspend you from school but i want you to do something for me. I want you and your basketball team organize charity event for the orphanage. It's time to give back to the children who don't have parents and make them happy. I want you to become a leader and lead you members for this project.

Suho look at his teacher with eyes wide open, he never get involve with any school project before and it's impossible for him to carry out this project.
Mr. Soo: don't worry I won't let you suffer doing this alone with you members, you will work with other team and i already choose one leader from that side to help you. I hope you and your members can give fully cooperation and please don't cause anymore trouble.
Suho: but Mr. Soo, why me? And what the purpose of doing this anyway? (Not satisfied being forced like this).
Mr. Soo: time to change and be more responsible suho, like i said giving back and be good to others it's not wrong right? Trust me boy one day you might thank me for forcing you do this. Discuss with your friends, come up with a plan meet me here again on Friday and we will talk more about it. You can go now and remember no more causing trouble, it won't hurt if you willing to change into a better person you know.

Suho taken aback, stand up take a bow and left.

Basketball Court
They feel nervous and wait for suho to comeback, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun sit on the floor waiting. Kim Jongin@Kai Suho's brother is one of the team members feel more worried compare to the others, he afraid suho get suspended or worse expelled from school. After waiting nearly 1 hour suho finally comeback and sit with them.
Kai: are you okay? Hyung..next time i saw woohyun I'm gonna hit his head with this ball.
Suho: I won't allow you to do that, I know I'm a troublemaker and not showing you a good example but I never teach you to become like me. It's okay I'm fine.
Baekhyun: what happen hyung? Did he give you any punishment?
Suho: nothing happened baek, everything settled. He even let go me and woohyun just like that.
DO: feels weird though, but there must be something in return right hyung?
Suho: actually you are correct DO, he did ask something but not me alone, all of us are involve too. Let me explain before you guys voice out your opinion. (Start to explain one by one).
Chanyeol: are you sure we can do the project hyung? You know I've never done anything like this before. I only know how to play basketball but never got any experience doing some charity works or something.
Suho: i know chan, same goes to me but I don't have any reason to reject this project. This order given by Mr. Soo himself and he want all 6 of us get involve,you guys are my best friends and hopefully we can help each other out.

Discussion has been going on for half and hour and they come to terms, all of them agree to get involve with the project.

Friday
Meeting with Mr. Soo
School bell rang, all students pack their bag and go back home. Chorong is in class 5A and suho in class 5C, yes, they been avoiding each other faces for the last 4 years and never got into same class after finish their first year. They never get involve with same activity in school, sometimes they did bumped into each other but they maintain their poker face and pretend like nothing happened and not knowing at each other. So the charity event will be their first project together without them knowing. Starting their second year in school Suho totally changed into different person, he is a player or in other words PLAYBOY. Chorong notice sudden changes on suho, she feels so irritated and hateful to him. Seeing him with other girl make him angry but she keep it to herself, he's not the same suho whom she fell in love with 4 years ago. Sometimes when she think back sweet memories of them together make her smile but then memory of the girl hug him she cannot accept it until now. Maybe they won't end up like this if they talk about it at the first place, after all it's already long overdue and too late for them. On suho side, he try to keep his feeling away from chorong with dated any girls he wants and when he feel bored, he will break up with them. This is the only way he knows how to throw his long term heartache towards her. Not even one day he is not thinking about chorong but he felt betrayed by her and for some reason hated himself for still loving her. Chorong first one to arrive Mr. Soo office she take a sit and wait for the other team leader. After waiting for 10 minutes someone knock the door and enter the room. Chorong look back, her eyes widely open shock to see him. She felt nervous and not comfortable with the situation right now. Suho speechless seeing chorong, he don't know what to say, both eyes meets and they stared at each other. His heart start to flutter again, it become more faster and he try to control his emotions. He close the door, take a bow and sit next to chorong.
Mr. Soo: good afternoon, so as i told you two before both of you are the team leader for each team. I hope both team work together as a team and helps each other.

After 2 hours they finally finished with the meeting, Mr. Soo give them 1 week time for the next meeting. Suho and Chorong together stand up take a bow and leave the room. They walk side by side in silent mode, felt nervous but act calm, heartbeats start to pounding fast but they manage to control it.
Suho: how are you?
Chorong: fine thank you.
Suho: if you free tomorrow we can held our meeting with other members at school library, i ask permission from Ms. Chin to use the meeting room for us. Is it okay with you?
Chorong: okay, sorry suho-shi I've got to go now. (Walk fast leaving dumbfounded suho).
Suho: (before he could answer she already left him, he blankly stood there and watch chorong walk away, he sigh). Choronggg.. (Mumble alone).

Park's Residents
Friday Night (same day)
She can't sleep her mind keep on thinking about him, what will happen between them during the project, all she wants is to complete Mr. Soo project and maintain professionalism with him till the end. Her mind keep on rewind back during their discussion this afternoon, her heart start to flutter again and funny feeling on her stomach, it's the same feeling she felt last time when she's with suho. Chorong: After all this time they avoiding each other presence, but why my heart flutter again after i saw him. Am i still in love with you? I miss you much suho-ah but..Chorong-ah remember he hurt you before you don't want it happen again right.. (Chorong shake her head and cover her body with blanket, half and hour later she fall asleep).

Kim's Residents
He lying down on his bed thinking of what happen today, he put his hand on his heart and smile, he can feel his heart beating like crazy than usual. He hate her for betraying his love but after what happened today he's still madly in love with Chorong.
Suho: i miss you..i miss spending time together with you..dup dap dup dap ahhh..my heart I can't control it. I hope good things will come between us..rong-ahh fate brought us back together, there must be a reason behind this. If you fated to be with me again i promise you i will fight harder and win your heart back. Good night my love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 9
What happens when it's over before you get to have a say? And all you are left with is regret of how much better it could have been. The thought that...
25.7K 1.7K 48
Chorong and Mark have been lover for almost three years.They are happy with the way they love.But their parents from both sides are not happy with th...
41.6K 1.6K 25
'Guys have a friend that are girls because they think they need someone to talk their feelings with' -OH SEHUN- 'Girls have a friend that are guys be...
11.7K 347 38
"I'd die to see you again." I cried. I'm down on my knees wishing you were here beside me. Tell me what to do and I'll do everything to have you bac...