Molly's World

glogangright

Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with... Еще

My Name Is Molly
Rah Was Short For Rashawn
Game 20
I Really Don't Like Yo Ass
Good Friends
Dam Shorty. You're high
That Was My Brother
Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now
Ahh Fuck
Best Friends With Anger Problems
How You Feel
Is That A Deal
Are You Ready For Tonight
You A Virgin
The Boy With The Cold
Anthony They Called Him Ant
Is It Noticeable
Sweetie What Are You Doing
I Did It For Us Baby
Molly Brazy
Ahh Shit Molly
Dana Relax It's Just A Graze
Everybody Ain't What They Seem
How Stupid Could You Be
There You Go Again Ruining Shit
Ight
I Mean It's Only Fair
I'll Consider
Goodbye Molly
TRAVIS
Let Me Love You
Poor Rah
My Name Is Zay By The Way
YOU WHAT
I'm Pregnant
I Trust You
Molly What's My Name
THANK YOU❤️❤️
6 Months
Detective Von
Dirty Cop
Teen Drug Lord Case
I Can't Do This By Myself
Kenny V
Ride Or Die
I Promise
Cheers
My Name Is Jada
You Mad Bro
Happy Birthday
Travis Day
Just One More Month
I'm Free
It's Good To Have You Back Molly
Your Sperm Your Problems
Cookies Are Ready
Just Head
In Love And Lonely
Qué
Old Molly
Will Do Molly
Goodbye Sean
Down Chick
We're Flying
Papa D
I Can Handle Her
Jordan Knight
Drill Partner
I Cant Swim
Leave Me Alone
Are You Okay
Baby Steps
She Needs Help
Alisha & Alicia
Yes...Yes I Did

I Love You Molly

90.3K 2.9K 2.9K
glogangright

I woke up early today cause I was gonna see my father. I didn't tell anyone cause I just wanted it to be me and him. I wanted to talk with him and vibe with and get to know him more. I hopped in my car and drove over to the prison and asked for my father. Ever since I got threatened by Ant I've been on high alert. I was walking to the store and someone tried to stab me. Like of course he got two shots in his back but still this shit crazy.

"Wassup Molly." My father said.

"Hi dad." I replied.

I gave him a hug. "What brings you here?" He asked.

I sighed. "It's this whole trapping shit." I said.
Told him our plan to take down Ant and how we stole the cash and now niggas is coming for my head.

He sighed. "Molly this is exactly why I didn't want you doing this shit." He said.

"Well it's sorta to late to back out now." I replied.

"Well what exactly do you want me to help you with?" He asked.

"I just don't know what to do next. I wanna some how get close to him just so I can take him out you know?" I said.

He nodded his head. "Well you know that shit ain't gonna be that easy. But you can have a meeting with him about the cash then take him out from there." He said.

I nodded my head. "I'm a need a lot of guns, vehicles, and niggas for that shit." I said.

"I can make a couple of phone calls and hook you up with a tank and a rocket launcher." He said.

"REALLY?!" I asked.

"Shhhh and I can't get you a tank. But I can get you a rocket launcher." He said.

I grabbed his hand. "Thank you." I said.

"Now I never said your were gonna shoot it." He replied.

I rolled my eyes making him chuckle. "How's that boy Rashawn?" He asked.

I sighed. "He's good. He told me he's in love with me and I didn't say it back cause I'm scared and confused." I replied.

"Molly? Scared? This must be serious. What are you scared of?" He asked.

"Of being hurt again, and I don't know if I love him back you know?" I said. I explained to the shit that happened with Josh and he just shook his head.

"Molly I'm a be real with you. You ain't never gonna trust a nigga ever again after that shit for a long time. If this nigga Rah said he loves you and you trust him then I say go for it. Cause I know I trust him and he wouldn't switch up on you and he'll always have your back." He said.

I sighed and bang my head on the table. "It's so hard for me to accept this cause the only nigga I ever loved was Aaron. My mind is telling me no." I replied.

"Okay but what is your heart saying?" He asked.

"To get this money." I mumbled.

He chuckled. "Are you ever serious Molly?" He asked.

I giggled. "I have my moments." I said.

"Times up." The security guard yelled.

"Later Molly." He said.

"Later Dad and don't forget about the rocket launcher." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever Molly." He replied.

I left the place and went back to the house. Aaron had left to go to camp and Rah was in the room laying on the bed playing videos game and smoking a blunt laying down in some cash. "Where you been?" He asked.

"Taking dick." I said sitting on the bed.

"WHAT?" He yelled.

I giggled. "I'm fucking with you. I went to see my father. I needed some advice." I replied laying next to him.

"On what?" He asked.

"This drug shit. What my next move should be?" I replied.

"You could of asked me." He said.

"I mean I was gonna visit him today anyways so I rather just ask him." I said.

He just nodded his head and I watched him play 2k. I yelled at him a couple of times because he was missing shots and lay ups so he just turned it off and we watched TV together instead.

"Rah what time is it?" I asked.

"6:30. Why?" He said.

"Cause 30 minutes passed and Aaron's not home yet." I said getting off the bed.

I took out my phone and called his cell phone.

No answer = panic time.

I pulled out my gun and put it in my pocket. "Molly chill maybe he's at Aiden's house." Rah said.

"Drive me over there." I said.

We hopped in the car and he drove over there. My foot was shaking like crazy. I couldn't afford to have Aaron going out places without my permission cause of the shit that was going on. When I reached over Aiden's house Aiden said Aaron wasn't here and last time he seen him he was walking home. My stomach began to twist and turn. I hopped back in the car.

"He's not there. Drive me over to the school." I said.

He didn't bother to question me but just did what I said. When I reached the school I walked in and they told me they haven't seen him either. I walked back out and as I was heading to the car my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Molly. So good to hear from you." Ant said.

I put my phone on speaker. "Lemme guess. You know where my brother is." I said.

"DING DING DING. With my type of power, money, and drugs. I'll have people do things they'll never think about doing...even people like your mother." He said.

My stomach began to twist. Rah was on his phone and started to make a phone call. "If I find out you did anything to my brother-"

"Ah see this is where you're wrong. Im not gonna do anything. It's all up to your mother and the decision she makes. I still want my money tho." He said.

He hanged up and I looked at Rah. "Don't worry. I got some niggas on there way over to the house right now just in case it's a set up. Let's go." He said.

He started up the car and we drove making our way over to my mothers house. We parked the car and Rah and I pulled out our guns. I walked up to the door and it was already cracked open so I just walked in. When I walked in the living room Aaron was tied up to a chair and my mom had a gun to Aaron's head.

"Put the gun down." I said.

She started laughing. She looked like she was really off it. "Molly why should I. That Ant nigga is willing to give me 2million dollars just kill my son. Why didn't you tell me you knew him? What am I saying you always were a selfish bitch." She said.

"You really believe he's gonna give you 2 million. He's a drug lord and those niggas break promises all the time. Once you kill Aaron he'll probably just kill you next so put the gun down." I said.

"Tonya. Listen to Molly and put it down." Aaron said.

"I am your mother. YO TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND CALL ME MOMMY." She yelled.

"Alright alright. Mom please just put it down." He said.

She began stroking his face with the gun. "You were always my favorite child and I hope you know that. You are so talented unlike your stupid ass sister. No matter what I want you to know that mommy will forever love you and you will forever be mommy's little boy." She said.

She put the gun back at his temple and turned off the safety closing her eyes. Before I knew it I was letting off shot after shot and her body was jerking from it. With every shot I took a step closer and closer till I herd a click, but I kept shooting.

"Molly stop." Rah said grabbing my hand. "The clips is done." He said.

I nodded my head and untied Aaron out the chair. I put a new clip in and kept Aaron behind me.

"Stay close to me okay?" I said.

He nodded his head and we ran outside. As we ran Ant's men started shooting at us so me and Rah shot back. Rah had some people in a car pull up and started shooting at those niggas. We saw Dana in a van and hopped in and drove off.

"Y'all good?" Quan asked.

"Yea." I said.

"No we not Molly." Aaron said.

I looked at him and he was holding his side.

Blood.

My stomach dropped and my heart shattered.

"No no no no. Dana to the hospital NOW." I yelled.

Dana gasped and started to speed up the car. I tried my best to stop the bleeding. I saw wet stains begin to fall on his shirt. I touched my face and it was wet.

I was crying.

"Rah y-y-you gotta do something. You gotta save him." I said.

"Molly just keep your hand right there and don't move. Aaron. Listen big man you gotta stay awake and keep your eyes open." He said.

"DANA RUN THESE RED LIGHTS NO STOPPING." I yelled .

She did what's he was told with tears rolling down her face. We reached the hospital and I helped Aaron get out the car and in to the hospital. He was still able to walk and comprehend what was going on but he was slowly going out of it. A couple of doctors ran over and put him on the stretcher I was following them till a nurse stopped me.

"Miss you can't go with them." She said.

"Let go of me that my little brother I gotta be with him." I replied.

"I understand that. But you can't." She said.

I felt a pair of strong arms pulled me outside and in to there chest and the familiar scent of weed and cologne filled my nose.

It was Rah.

I let the water works go. It wasn't tears from this situation, but all the situations before. I stop crying when I turned 12 and I'm 19 now.

"Molly he's gonna make it. He's a fighter." Rah said.

"My little brother just got shot because of me. The only reason why I did this trapping shit was to make a better life for me and him and protect him. But look where we are at Rashawn. A FUCKING HOSPITAL." I yelled.

"I just killed my mother and I regret it so much but she was such a bitch to me what the fuck is wrong with me. The boy I use to date turned out to be the nigga that killed my best friend and I didn't know. Rashawn why am such a complete fuck up? Why the fuck does this shit happen to me? Why the hell do you even love me? I'm just a bitch with anger problems and a lot of fucked up problems." I said crying and pulling away from him.

He walked up to me and wiped the tears from my face. "You wanna know why I love you? Cause I'm just another nigga with anger problems and I also have a lot of fucked up problems. I can tell you all these things and you won't judge me. I don't have to worry about you using me for money cause you make your own. I don't got to worry about you setting me up cause you haven't shown me a reason not to trust you. I use to see you hanging with Travis and I thought to myself why the fuck is he always hanging with her? Why does he trust her so much? An then you knew Quan and he seem to like you ass to so I decided to give you chance. Molly I love you cause you vibe with me on a whole different level and I didn't love any other female but my mother. So if you feel like you're just a bitch with anger problems and a lot of fucked up problems, then you're my bitch with anger problems and a lot of fucked up problems." He said.

He cupped my cheeks and looked at me. "I love you Molly." He said.

I took a deep breath. The touch of his hands made me feel better. I thought of everything he said and how it made me feel. "I love you too Rashawn." I replied.

He smiled at me and pulled me in to a hug making me relax even more.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
Thugs and Hood Love: COMPLETE (Editing) UniquelyTwinkle

Подростковая литература

1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
PLAYING THE FENCE SabreaMarie

Любовные романы

417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
His Drug _christiaaa

Любовные романы

1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...