Temptress {suicide squad}

By _Simba__

Amanda waller has a secret she's been keeping in the dark..her neice Evangaline waller. The only exception to... More

Formalities
Never better
My daddy was a hero?
She knows
Dollface
Liquid encouragement p1
We must be killers part 1
We must be killers part 2
Tranquil
Sneaky peak
New friends
Rendez-vous
Trouble
Wont you save me
Explosive
Sneak peek

Target practice

24.4K 551 41
By _Simba__

A few weeks later

Stairing up at the television in my cell i frowned. Yes you read that sentence correctly. Why am i here? Numerous reasons. But the main one im a murderer. After finding out bella reve was where they kept metahuman criminals i admitted myself. Aunt amanda seemed to care less. I expected her to try and stop me convince me i was nothing like them but all she had said was "you might actually be very much like them then normal, more then you think. You might as we'll be their friends". I hated the word normal it was so...over rated. So many different meanings one word could change the meaning, the word was so...paranormal.

I have a small attitude with her she was so quick to ship me off here. although she made sure i had the best while i was here i was still treated like a inmate. My cell contained a t.v. With basic cable a bed and a white hammock similar to harleys. My cage was right next to hers. I wouldnt call it a cell because it was literally like a huge bird cage in a huger room.

I got served good food props of amanda but i only got to eat once a day. Sitting up i looked over at harley who was talking with the guards or in harleys case creeping them out when one walked over. I hate his freaking guts.

"Hey sweetcheeks" i hear griggs say and i ignore him crossing my legs and keeping my eyes glued to the t.v.

"Y'know maybe if you would speak to me...nicely id let you out of there every night and we could spend some time together but just us two" he snickers and i roll my eyes.

"No thanks" i finally crack.

"Would you rather me come in?" He ask hopefully and i glare facing him as i walk over to the cage.

"Yes so that way i can finally have my way with you. Id wrap my hands around your stupid neck so tightly until your fat ass head feels like its going to explode. In fact if i had a super power it would be the control of ice so i could freeze the spit in your throat so you cant breathe or swallow right up until your eyes tear up face pail and blue lips then unfreeze it and repeat the steps for hours just to shut your annoying ass voice up" i describe with my hands making gestures as i spoke.

Grigs just stares at me with a open jaw and i notice other men piling into the room snickering as i tell him off. Even thought it feels good right now i will regret it over the next two weeks.

*2weeks later*

"Youve got a visitor" an officer smiles opening my cage and cuffs my hands infront of me. I know my hair is in a curly mess and i probably look evil with the way im glairing through it.  I was to weak to fight and knock him out like ive been planning if any of them ever stepped in my space.

Being dragged through the dimly lit halls i can barely pay attention because my eyes wont focus but every sound is intense like fist hitting a punching bag and someone yelling to let them out. Stepping out a door or more like being pushed i was standing behind a bunch of guys but i could feel flags eyes on me.

"Why does she look drugged?" he nearly growls and i smiled sarcastically.

"Griggs got mad i wanted nothing to do with his sexual favors so he didnt feed me for two weeks and eating once a day prior to doesnt help" i say drinking in the fresh air and sun when i was tossed a rice crispy treat. I quickly tear off the wrapper and shove it down my throat gaining instant energy.

"Get your grimey hands off me you pathetic errand boy" i scowl and all eyes turn to me including another inmate.

"Damn how long she been here and why have i never seen her?" I hear him ask and i smirk flipping my hair out my face. I notice a table full of what looks like weapons and as i step closer all the guards move out my way. All except one.

"hey sweetchecks my offer still stands" he mutters behind me so only i can hear and i stop the scowl growing on my face before it turns into a smirk. Spending months in a cage next to harley quinn you learn some things. She has been teaching me gymnastics and it would be a great time to demonstrate what i learned. Turning around i grabbed griggs shoulders kneed his stomach and swung my legs around his neck using my handcuffs as a strangling device.

"Which one of you idiots put her cuffs on infront not the back" he wheezes clawing at them.

"Not so fast evangeline" i hear and notice amanda a few steps away from the brownskin guy. My grip loosens enough for flag to pull me off and i begin questioning him quietly while amanda trys to persuade the guy into showing him how he uses weaponry.

"Whats going on flag i dont like this" i mutter and he frowns pushing my hair behind my hair and i glare.

"Testing" is all he says.

"So what is this cheerleading tryouts?" he says and i walk over looking at all the weapons. Guns knives and grenades of all sorts. Looking up i notice a bunch of dummies set up as target practice.

"We just want to see what you got" flag interupts as my finger dances over the blades.

" Yall jokers must think im dumb? You get me to use these and i get more time on my sentence i only got a few years left if i keep good behavior and i aint slipping up" he finishes putting his hand behind his back. I roll my eyes curious to see what was so good about him because if amanda did all this there was something about him she liked.

"What are you, chicken?" I ask teasingly rolling around the knife in my hands.

"If thats suppouse to rile me up youre going to have to come harder then that baby girl" he smirks and i feel my cheeks heat up.

"Really? How about a guy that cant handle a little heat? A guy who cant handle heavy duty cant be that good, or a guy that isnt packing better yet how about a guy with machinery that doesnt know how to use it, or maybe you just arent packing, pity" i smirk crossing my arms. Not intending for them to have sexual innuendos i notice the smile hes holding back but instead he gives a small chuckle.

"Beauty and brains, see that was cute but its not going to make me pick up the gun and sweetheart trust me when i say im definately packing, nice try besides its not even real all the bullets have been shredded down so they cant do any actual damage why would i get more time over fake bullets?" he shrugs and i nod picking up knives and brushing past him. Throwing every knife and blade i could see onn the table at the targets i form a x over where the hearts would be if they had been real people and some blades into the crotch part of the guy.

Turning back around i notice all eyes on me and he just has a impressed look. "All with handcuffs now are you going to let some girl stand you up?" I smirk and he smiles shaking his head.

"Maybe that would be more impressive if you used a gun, it was cute though" he adds but i grimace. Cute? I wasnt cute. I heald my hands out for flag to uncuff me which he looked at amanda who nodded so he did.

Walking back to the white crooked table and Picking up a sniper riffle gun.

"Easy there princess you sure you want to start of with something that big?" He ask and i roll my eyes.

"The bigger the better" i shrug before i load it aim and shoot. The bullet bounces off several dummies the fence and a basketball hoop making everyone duck except the guy and i. A small shriek is heard from griggs and theres a hole in the top of his stupid hat and the wall behind him.

"Theyre nuts amanda they didnt even duck when the bullet came flying" he says still unmoving and i laugh.

"Just the angle she shot at i knew where it was directed and that it wasnt aimed to hit the middle of your head...unfortunately. Now if she aims a little lower..." He says comming behind me and i feel his warm minty breath on my ear as he angles the gun lower before i get pulled a tad bit closer and his hands have repositioned mine so we were aiming it at griggs. The sound of clicking and guns being aimed at us was all that could be heard and griggs wimpers.

"Griggs tell your men to stand down" amanda immidiately says and he slowly nods at them with his hands in the air. They obey before he even tells them fearing her more then him.

"See flag i knew this was a terrible idea, i told you" he says his voice cracking and i mutter "pussy" under my breath but apparently the guy hears and chuckles softly.

"Go ahead shoot" flag says and i smile brightly at griggs.

"Floyd you better not listen to this guy! You dont even know him. Ive known you longer like 9 months remember when i brought you that cookie?" He ask and i scoff.

"If they shoot me i want you to kill them both...and delete my internet history" griggs says looking at one of his men.

"My hand is also on the trigger and what i remember is you not bringing me food for two weeks and your sexual perverted comments" i snark and he visibly gulps.

Stepping out from inbetween the gun and floyd i grab a ring dagger and twirl it before aiming at his knee and he screams.

"See now im impressed" floyd says his voice slightly deeper and softer.

"The guns already in your hand" i say gliding my hand down his arm until it reaches his long fingers and i rap one around the trigger. I place my hand on both of his nicely sculpted biceps and breathe softly.

"Just relax floyd, its already in your hands perfect posture finger on the trigger a nice tight grip on the gun-"

"Thats because im slightly turned on but what the hell" he mutters back to me before beginning to shoot and i step back watching as he does his thing and i notice how his muscles flex under his tshirt. After the shooting stops i look up seeing he nearly used all the guns and shot smiley faces onto all the dummies.

"Now that you know what youre buying heres my price i want out of here, me and her" he says pointing at me and i smile. If only he knew.

"Second, i want full custody of my daughter and her mom can have supervised visits but her stank ass boyfriend, darnell cant come" he demands

"Darnells out" flag nods.

"Lastly yall are going to pay for my daughters whole education. I want the best schools then i want her to go to college like harvard or yale" he adds and i smile. Daddy mode activated wanting the best for his little girl.

"Ivy league?" I say and he nods at me "exactly and if she dont cut it or her grades start slipping i need you to white people that thing. You know how yall do" he finished and rick just nods putting his hands on his hips.

"Now im a little concerned cause i dont see anyone writing this down" he claps and rick snorts.

"Youre in no position to demand anything in case you forgot youre behind bars, besides im pretty sure shes not that interested" rick nods over at me. I begin fealing dizzy from their back and forthness.

"Oh i-im sorry you thought i was talking to you errand boy? I was talking to your boss" floyd snarks and i "ooh" when i see the pissed look on flaggs face.

"Thats my price ma'am, you know what it is" he nods before looking over at me. "Stay beautiful dollface" floyd winks at me and i smile lazily ass i feel my eyes rolling up and when i open them again i hear yelling and see floyd trying to break out of the officers arms.

"Evangeline" i hear someone yell and i feel like im spinning. 

Opening my eyes once more i see floyd punching a guard and taking steps closer to me before my vision goes completely black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.5K 19
BONKERS ; crazy, mad 'I am not crazy, my views are simply different than yours.' Quinn Quinzel is bonkers, absolutely stark raving mad. As her siste...
138K 2.6K 16
PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS TEMPT #1 in Amandawaller 1/09/19 "They call her the Tribrid but that's not all, look into her eyes and you will be lost, her beaut...
1.5M 47.3K 47
"She's the only person brave enough to punch the joker in the face...and live to tell it. Ashton lawton"
4.7K 72 8
Demetria is gifted, she is cursed. The ability to bend water at her will. She is a normal everyday girl. She's is no criminal, yet she gets to be a p...