My daddy was a hero?

Waking up to movement under me and hearing deadshot and rick going back and forth i slowly open my eyes and im confused as to why everything was slanted.

"...cut and run" is the last thing i hear before they notice ive woken up.

"Finally youre up, i didnt enjoy youre unwelcomed cuddling" floyd says while rick is glaring harshly at me. One of floyds arms is wraped around me the other stretched out on the headrest so nobody would come closer and my upper body is curled into his chest.

"Pfft you took it and you loved it, look at how good i look, anybody would enjoy it..right guys" i say directing my question to the other men on the plane. They all open their mouths but the sound of a gun clicking stops them and i dont have to turn around to know who it is.

"Any of you answer that and ill be more then happy to shoot you in the head and say my finger slipped. We're here to get a job done not sleep with one another" rick says and i go to open my mouth when something hits us sending the plane crashing down and i start screaming. This is what i was terrified of exactly why i hate flying. The lights go out and something hits my head knocking me unconcious.

"Daddy look at what i can do" i smile running up a big rock and jumping off but shooting ice out my hands on an angle so it turns into a slide i can slide down and he cheers.

"Thats good baby, listen daddy loves your special magic but the other kids parents are so jealous their kids cant be like you they would find someone to take it away" he says and i nod playing with his beard rubbing my hands against its scruffyness.

"Daddy are you leaving again?" I ask and he sighs.

"Yes princess im going to be gone for a while but ill bring you back the best present ever so great itll make your teeth fall out from smiling so hard" he says waving his arms around and i giggle as we walk through the woods clearing to my school.

"Eww thats gross daddy" i laugh and he smiles as he kisses my head and i wave running to my class.

"Recess" my teacher yells opening the door as we all run out and i run to the rusted playground where i could be alone since the other kids were playing in the new one.  Hiding on the side of the slide i make little ice castles and connect them. Giggling to myself i make stores and people until i realize its becomming to big and i become scared making my powers grow until ice is spreading quickly around me. I feel the tears building up, the bad guys are going to come take me from daddy, and turn me into a project. I feel heat around me and look up seeing a older boy from the middle school side letting fire out his hands melting the ice until its gone.

"What the hell were you doing?!" He whisper yells and i feel the tears come back. "hey hey no dont cry, im sorry, look i have special powers to and if they find out about you they find me to" he says sitting next to me and i notice a tattoo on his neck.

"You know how to control it?" He ask and i shrug.

"A little until im sad or scared" i admitt and he smiles holding a flame in his hand.

"You have cool powers kid...real cool but its only cool if you control it and dont let them control you kinda like a hammer...every hammer is powerful you just have to use the right amount of force for every job not to much not to little" he says and i nod pretending i understand but he chuckles shaking his hand.

"im chato-"

"doesnt that mean devil in spanish?" I ask and he burst out laughing making me smile.

"ill tell you what ill teach you spanish and help with your powers but you have to promise to keep them a secret...our special secret" he says holding out his pinky which i quickly lock mines with until i notice steam comming from inbetween them.