We must be killers part 1

Slowly pouring into the bar the squad noticed evangeline sitting on the bar with a bottle of chardonnay in her hands and her gently swaying to the song sucker for pain softly playing in the backround. A slight hiccup escaped her and deadshot stood neared her earning a slight glance.

He wasnt good with comfort and affection his strongsuit was the opposite, he wasnt sure what to do none of them were, they were bad guys after all.

Harley stood behind the bar making drinks while the rest of them endulged in small conversation.

"To honor among theives" floyd says but a scoff follows.

"Im not a thief" katana reminds downing her shot.

Everyones shocked when evangeline holds her bottle out except for harley who clinks her glass against hers in a cheers motion.

"No offense sweetheart but what exactly have you stole?" Floyd chuckles never changing his joking demeanor with her or treating her any differently then before the flagg situation, and for that she smiles greatfully.

"She could steal me anyday!" Boom says making her giggle but a shut up comes from floyd.

"I stole alot of lives," she says her voice comming out like a thick velvet that has floyds blood running south.

"For some reason im having a hard time believing that" floyd says earning a harsh glare from her which looks more sexy to him then anything because her eyes are hooded and her thick lips in a pout. His tounge unwillingly darts out to lick his lips before he takes another shot.

"Honestly me too, you seem like the only innocent one in here" boom says playing with his boomerang.

"Shes not" diablo finally speaks up earning a look from everyone but he just winks at evangeline making her smile and floyd feel something.

"How would you know?" Killer croc asked and diablo just respond with "we grew up together in the same school".

Diablo begins telling the story of how he would help her control her powers at recess until she disappeared to the part of his actuall adult life and how he killed his family.

"They said it was a gift i was born with-" he begins but is cut off when a bottles thrown at the wall.

"Atleast you were born with it i was just some damn science project" eva says fuming.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Katana ask confused.

"It started with my parents my dad was a therapist at a rehab center my mom the junkie patient-"

"But you came out fine" boom says seriously and i send him a slight smile.

"My mom was actually a criminal stealing killing the usual shit before she turned to drugs & alcohol found her way to heroin and was shooting up & snorting every chance she got. Her and a friend were out on a bank heist"

"Angelina come on!" The brunette yelled at the giggling woman whos eyes were bloodshot face pale and body shaking every few minutes. The brunette knew she was currently on drugs as they walked through the high security bank that closed a few hours ago. Her senses and reflexes quicker then her partners.

"Angelina come open the vault!" She whisper yells at the woman petting the dog statue. Running over she twirls before playing with the lock and shaking it which angers the other woman until it flys open revealing a whole lot of green. Unfortunately an alarm goes off scaring both girls. Shoving the money into one bag and bars of gold into angelina's bag the two took of upon hearing cop sirens.