She knows

as we walk into the building i notice floyd starting to act standoffish again and sigh. "our guy  is at the top of the building we get in and get out" rick says as the guys start exploring around the first floor i roll my eyes heading over to the elevator and quickly close it so harleys forced to take the one next to mine. the elevator makes a dinging sound that catches the attention of the guys.

"harley!" floyd yells at the same time rick yells "eva!" and i pout turning towards the back looking out the window. Somethings up with him and harley and im starting to like it less and less. Why was i becomming so attatched to him i barely know the guy! I scream when three of the black blobs jump in the elevator and one gets in a good hit before i use my ice ability to freeze his head and slam my fist into it exploding it when another one jumps in but i use his body to knock down the other. Kicking one back out the window to Pulling out my knifes from my back pockets i quickly slice their throats and stand up when the elevator door opens revealing the guys and harley. Blowing my hair out my face i step over them and walk through the guys.

"Come on" harley says to them and deadshot walks in between us putting his mask on and securing it.

"Pussy" she teases and i chuckle thats cut off by deadshot giving us a serious look.

"I will knock yall asses out..i do not care that yall are girls" he says earning another eye roll.

"Please, if i thought you were that fun i wouldve been tried" i smirk

"Im not your little boy toy captain america," he begins nodding over towards rick. "Besides you wouldnt get close enough id shoot you" he finishes and i scoff putting my hands on my hips ready to shoot back a response when the ceiling creaked making the blobs fall out and some filed in the room.

"What the hell are these things?!" I growl swinging around my gun to cut some of their head off but it gets stuck in ones shoulder. Watching as it slowly sinks in before the ooze makes a bubble and pops i gasp.

"You bitch that was my favorite gun" i growl feeling my eyes glow white, while a smirk like curve appears on the head in a taunting way before running off. Before i could chase it floyd yells out "they're after flag again"

For a soldier he sure couldnt handle his own battles. Finally using my powers i freeze all the blobs around  rick until the explode into tiny ice shards making everyone look at me.

"You had powers this whole time?!" Floyd and harley yell simultaneously.

"Bad ass" killer croc says and i smile as we form a circle around rick.

"Let me fight i can handle myself" rick says determined but i quickly shut it down.

"No you cant!"

"You die we die" floyd says and i become confused...thats a bit intense.

"I didnt know any of you were that strongly bonded with him" i blurt and boom laughs.

"We arent they put a rice grain sized bomb in our necks" he says and im suddenly more confused but theres not much time since more black blobs come in and half the lights go out.

"Lets play a game... Who can take down the most frozen blobs" i smirk freezing the lower portions of all the bodies and watch as they all begin attacking them.

"Youre her" i hear someone say behind me while i wander into the halls. Turning around i see el diablo and smile.

"Im who?" I ask smirking but the rest come out into the hall floyd looking pissed as hell.

"Where the hell you been man?" He yells in diablos face who looks taken aback.

"This aint my fight" he shrugs honestly and that riles floyds anger.