Sneaky peak

Waking up the first thing i see i white. White ceilings, white walls, red covers. I was back home. Kicking off the covers i was dressed in a oversized tshirt and long fluffy socks. How did i get here? What time was it? Standing on my bed i opened the black curtains and fell back at the sun that blasted through. Landing on something hard on my floor i looked to see my skinny jeans had something buldging out the pockets. The hell?

Picking out whatever i looked to see it was a bullet...why was this here? Twirling it around i see the letters F.L carved into it and smile. Floyd lawton. It wasnt a dream...all the happened was real. If i could go back just to spend another second i would and i feel a thought forming.

Grabbing my phone from the dresser and run over to my closet opening it to reveal a bunch of pink silk as i dial a number i never thought id use.

Getting dressed with a phone pressed against my ear i fall onto the floor and let out a grunt.

"Hello?" A feminine voice answers and i make a confused face.

"Hello?" I ask confused if i dialed the right number.

"Oh! Evangeline, hi how are you is everything ok?" She ask cheerfully and i pull the phone away from my ear and frown. Bitch we arent friends.

"Peachy. Y'know usually when you call someones phone you expect to speak to them..." I say trying not to be rude.

"Oh right! Hes actually out on a job wont be back until late tonight" she says and i huff hanging up.

Heres a sneak peak a very tiny one of the next chapter. But ive been working on a new suicide squad story, it takes places before suicide squad and id love if you guys checked it out its called gangsta i wont be updating this one until 100 reads on that one.